English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Or you can just put the money in an envelope and send it by post like I did a couple of years back... :o

They never have to know :)

*And by the way I'm not too sure if SM read anything about offering Gold Membership for clubs etc they would be too happy... They are quite tight on these things...

And your right Holty' date=' I think Villa should have bought Johnson instead of that crippled plonker we payed 12m for.... :mad:

I would love to loan Yeates, but I'm trying to do without loans for as long as I can. I am though, looking for a keeper to help out my youth cup team!!!

Any offers???

P.S - Good report RedDevil (Y) :)[/quote']

ye good point about wat sm would think... but they are gaining money out of it so i dont see their problem;).... and nice idea there but it wont work for me!:D

Guest drseanfitz

Or you can just put the money in an envelope and send it by post like I did a couple of years back... :o

They never have to know :)

*And by the way I'm not too sure if SM read anything about offering Gold Membership for clubs etc they would be too happy... They are quite tight on these things...

And your right Holty' date=' I think Villa should have bought Johnson instead of that crippled plonker we payed 12m for.... :mad:

I would love to loan Yeates, but I'm trying to do without loans for as long as I can. I am though, looking for a keeper to help out my youth cup team!!!

Any offers???

P.S - Good report RedDevil (Y) :)

Got 3 keepers you could loan for the tournament if you want, and Bolat should rise in the Belgian re-ratings

BOLAT, Sinan 20 78

KURUCZ, Peter 21 75

KIREV, Mario 20 74

For Sale

Andrade Diego Souza is now up for sale. Hes an CM/AM (89) and is availble for £13m (bargain since i was offered £16m last season for

him)

Paul, i would hold on to him until next Brazil ratings, he is doing awesome for Palamires and they look like winning the Brazilian league.

He should of hit 90 last time. I would buy him but 13 million is too much for me, even with the sale of Navas, got eyes on players who will reach his level in the near future :)

I was thinking about an experimental system where people on the waiting list could be 'hired' as Assistant Managers' date=' but it probably wouldnt work as people wouldnt be on at the same time.[/quote']

how would that work james?? id quite happily become an assistant manager in the setup

I'll throw my hat in the ring there Paul. Just want to see how things work out today ;)

Alright Dave, since u gifted me Johnson last season. Although if he does sign for Millwall i wouldn't look forward to the "abuse" you'll send my way afterwards!.

how would that work james?? id quite happily become an assistant manager in the setup

Well the Assistant Manager wouldnt have direct access to the club, as a security measure, but its the Managers job to relay all the information to his assistant. The Assistant has his say on transfers, squad selection and other things. We would probably have to use MSN and would have to probably agree on a time to be online. Its got its flaws, but if it works, then hopefully the waiting list could be shortened. Id be willing to hire you for Preston to experiment with it.

Paul' date=' i would hold on to him until next Brazil ratings, he is doing awesome for Palamires and they look like winning the Brazilian league.

He should of hit 90 last time. I would buy him but 13 million is too much for me, even with the sale of Navas, got eyes on players who will reach his level in the near future :)[/quote']

Mike, u can afford him but u wont give me Leo in exchange :rolleyes:

I cant see him becoming a 90 until he is picked up by a top European side like Middlesbrough.

Alright Dave' date=' since u gifted me Johnson last season. Although if he does sign for Millwall i wouldn't look forward to the "abuse" you'll send my way afterwards!.[/quote']

oh i don't know, maybe its what the clubs need, knock a 4 mil off the price tag and i am confindent it could herald a new era of goodwill between us :rolleyes:

Well the Assistant Manager wouldnt have direct access to the club' date=' as a security measure, but its the Managers job to relay all the information to his assistant. The Assistant has his say on transfers, squad selection and other things. We would probably have to use MSN and would have to probably agree on a time to be online. Its got its flaws, but if it works, then hopefully the waiting list could be shortened. Id be willing to hire you for Preston to experiment with it.[/quote']

sure providing SM let it happen id be more than up for it to see how it works

coca_cola_championship_logo_1__1.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!

One Last Shot For Chamakh

Chamakh returned to England 2 Days ago after going AWOL at Birminghams training camp in Spain, Kevin and the board talked and are giving Chamakh one chance which involves him playing the next 3 Games on a trial and error base. SMTV Caught Up With Kevin who had little to say "He plays and if he does well he stays if he doesn't bother he's getting Shipped out"

I WILL TAKE DOWN CHARLTON

Birmingham will be giving starts to Milito and Chamakh upfront tonight, Topal makes a debut to replace Suspended Christian Poulsen, Joesph Yobo was announced as Vice Captain and will take the role as full captain for the match, Loan Signee Gary Cahill makes the bench to replace the ill Ledley King, Fabio Rochemback carries on at CM with Eguren still injured with a dislocated Shoulder. Birmingham manager hopes for a draw but knows his team will go all out to prove they are championship material this season.

viewimage30

Delač Pens 5 year Cobblers deal

88645190.gif38702719.gif55901054.gif

zmysew.jpg

Northampton Town talent Matej Delač has signed a five-year contract at The Sixfields keeping him at the club until 2014.His wagesgo up from £7,100 per turn to £7,665 per turn.Campbell who is a big fan of Delač offered him the contract last night and woke up to the good news that Matej had readily accepted the offer.Delač is expected to start tonight against a strong Luton side.Matej has had much interest over the past few month but manager Sean Campbell isn't selling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news im really peeeved off as i have beeen trying to raise the funds for daniel fox for ages and i have watched him play quite a bit(including going to Celtic Park last night)and now Reading suddenly make an offer and i cant make an offer as i dont have enough funds. i've wanted this lad for ages and now it looks like Reading are going to get him:mad:

Anyone would like to have a friendly match with all youth players (Under-22)? I want to test out my tactics before the start of the youth competition.

If i can :)

Dave, ur misses is cute ;) £13m is a bargain for a soon to be 90 :) (not sure he would want to move to Millwall though :D )

"Animal Verde" set to stay?

1186369-7923-it2.jpg

Crystal Palaces very own "Green Animal" may yet stay at Palace even though Holt placed him on the transfer list early this morning. Simon Jordan is currently trying to persuade Mr Holt to take the fans favourite off the list, this even after Manchester Utd have met Holts demands. Diego Souza is happy with life in Central London, and a move to neighbours Milwall would suit the player very nicely, but no bid have come forth from Mr Izods team as yet. Izod is reported to have spoken directly with Palace officials already this morning regarding Millwall capturing the talented Brazil u21 International, and Mr Holt has given his word that he would sell to Millwall if they met Palace's £13m Valuation.

Liverpool.F.C V Leeds United

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

liverpool-fc-crest.jpg

Liverpool will be playing Leeds United tonight in a Division 2 encounter in which Liverpool are though to be victors.

Liverpool head into the game on the back of a 2-2 draw away at Crystal Palace. It was an even game in which Liverpool were the attacking side and showed glimpses of perfection, only to be canceled out by Pauls defensive 'Palace.

The team however go into the game confident after having a new recruit at the club since the last game, in the name of Jesus Navas. He has arrived from Darlington in a 28 million and a player deal which will mean that the team have more width when going forward.

Jesus Navas is already starting to settle into the new surroundings and seems to be bringing the team together raising their morale to 100% at the moment.

571630_mediumsquare.jpg

Tom Field, the Liverpool Manager also had a talk to us about everything Liverpool.

"I am very glad that we were able to tie up the deal for Jesus Navas so quickly and able to offload a player who was in my plans for the club."

"Jesus Navas will mean that i have more Wingers and so injury and suspension will not be as big a problem now. He is in my plans for the future of the club and i hope we will achieve great things with him in the team"

" I am disappointed with Blackburn Manager REDDEVIL for several reasons. Firstly he notified the public of the offer i had made when i made it disclosed. He was probably hoping for a bigger offer from another club and start a bidding war but now look whats happened and where he is with the deal.

I am also dissapointed with him not replying to my message which i sent to him talking about the situation but he decided to ignore and try and find a replacement for Diarra even before he had sold him.

And lastly he has recently slated me for not buying Diarra, who i was interested in, and buying 92 rated Jesus Navas. I have always said that i neede to bolster my CM and Wingers and was unable to do so with the money i had so had to pick one of them... and with REDDEVIL delaying the deal, i decided to talk to my good friend Michael Flounders who negotiated fairly and we were able to come to a decision in time for this upcoming game"

Preston name new Assistant Manager

Preston have parted company with Assistant Manager Rob Kelly, and hired Nick Justice as his replacement. The experienced Assistant Manager is a self-proclaimed West Ham supporter, which will delight players like Mark Noble, Scott Parker and James Tompkins, formerly of the Hammers.

Btw longnose, keep Nick on the waiting list. If a managerial vacancy pops up, he still wants to manage.