English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

When is Port Vale due to become available? And what is their squad like?

Port Vale

Best players are:

90's

Fritz and Roberto Carlos

89's

Llorente' date=' Makaay, Di Vaio, Semberas and Dellas[/font']

88's

Ocio

87's

Assuncao, Abe and Cufre

86's

Leitgeb, Shawcross and Moreira

85's

Guberti, Marveaux and Al Muhammadi

There are also 4 other senior squad players. One 25 year old rated 80 and 3 22 years olds rated 74. There are also 7 youth players. One of them is 82 and another is 80.

13_1202400808.gif

New man at City

Late last night Bristol City announced that Turner will be their new manager after he resigned from Manchester United. Reports indicate that Turner just had a argument with Glazer last night about his contract renewal aswell as funding for further youth. Turner was denied the funding and was offered a contract which didnt meet his expectations. Turner told Sky Sports " The contract was shocking and it didnt give me much impression that they wanted to keep me at Old Trafford". Last night Bristol City chairman Steve Lansdown contacted Turner to discuss him moving from division 1 to division 4. Turner and Steve came to a agreement which satisfied both partys.

" I am more than happy to manage a division 4 side aswell as i will have a chairman who understands me aswell as gives me backing" Turner told Sky Sports.

Turner was at Bristol for more than 5 mins before he knew exactly what needed to be done. Turner has told every player in the first team that they are not needed and will not be in his plans for the future. The chairman Steve was shocked about this announcement but is backing Turner to make them promotion contenders.

Turner has just announced the capture of Nile Ranger and Reece Crowther for a fee around 470k for the pair.

nile-ranger-351639545.jpg

(Nile signs a 5 year deal with the club on 7,600 a turn)

Turner has spoken out about the signing of Nile Ranger as " Wonderfull , a player of his calibur joining the club is a wonderfull achievement.

Other Transfer News

Mark Viduka is leaving to Morelia for 4.3mill

Louis Carey is leaving for Arka Gdynia for 2.2mill

Scott Murray is going to Queretaro for 575k

Leyti N'Diaye is leaving to Fc Kharkiv for 865k

Iderlindo Moreno Freire is leaving to Leixoes for 1.3mill

Turner will be using the funds from these players to bring players of high quality to the club. Turner is pleading for 2 loans at around 86+ rating for the rest of the season as squad going to be depleted after selling players.

Turners first game in charge will be against Chesterfield where he expects a draw at least.

Turna or anyone why he/you quit United for Brizzle City?
He felt like a challenge:o

Because being a big team in this league is BORING..... no offence to other big team managers they might like it. Its always good to have a challenge but its very hard to sign some good players but i will do it!!

LEICESTER CITY

Finally got into this league.

Will sell anyone :)

Warm Welcome swfcladie, good luck in EC106!

Also well done to Turna, I'm looking forward to see how you do with the Bristol City, I think i play you next saturday ;)

Because being a big team in this league is BORING..... no offence to other big team managers they might like it. Its always good to have a challenge but its very hard to sign some good players but i will do it!!

good on you mate. not many would have that much courage to do that.

however i like how you gave me so much stick when i got relegated despite not doing to bad with my results and now you quit man utd when they are close to relegation zone (was in until wednesday). :P

Yes i do love External clubs some times :P got offers for 3 players of which 2 i just accepted. Does anybody want Morel Rodriguez 90 LB/CB ? got a offer of 10.9mill but if anybody intrested i will do p/e deals. Please let me knw asap thou :D

good on you mate. not many would have that much courage to do that.

however i like how you gave me so much stick when i got relegated despite not doing to bad with my results and now you quit man utd when they are close to relegation zone (was in until wednesday). :P

Comeon m8 u deserved half the stick from people with ur offers for players lol :D but i didnt quit man utd because they were near relegation or anything i just wasnt enjoying them and have posted a few times saying i wanted a lower div side and i am really glad i got Bristol as it will be challenging to see how far i can go with them.

Also i still need loans so u wouldnt have 2 players 86+ u dont need?

Comeon m8 u deserved half the stick from people with ur offers for players lol :D but i didnt quit man utd because they were near relegation or anything i just wasnt enjoying them and have posted a few times saying i wanted a lower div side and i am really glad i got Bristol as it will be challenging to see how far i can go with them.

Also i still need loans so u wouldnt have 2 players 86+ u dont need?

I play you in the cup!

although i dont have the biggest team' date=' i see what you mean. No one really bids for any of my players :o but i wont quit cause ill never get in again.

everyone at sunderland can go

money is welcome, as is p/e :)

2pzbr6u.png

20_1198938111.gifCharlton Athletic v Norwich City54_1197121760.gif

Charlton Athletic v Norwich City: Preview

Charlton will be hoping their key players to be fully fit before their league clash with Norwich City on the weekend. Fernando Navarro, Bacary Sagna, Geraldo Wendel, Nigel de Jong and Samir Nasri failed in the latest fitness test and will undergo another late fitness check tomorrow before the match. Benoit Tremoulinas could be in line for his first start of the season if Navarro failed to get to match fitness before time. Charlton boss Dean Bryant believes his side can continue their best start to the new season in three seasons with another victory at home. Charlton are the only side in Division 2 to have avoid any defeat in the first six league fixtures of Season 9.

Dean believes Norwich counterpart Tom Dodd has become an unfortunate victim of the increasing demand for success within modern football. Tom's side were booed off following their home defeat to Stoke City in midweek. Norwich failed to continue their good start of two victories in their opening two games as they could only pick three points from their previous four games. Their poor form got them an early exit from English Cup as they were knocked out by Plymouth Argyle in the first round of the competition. Norwich, however, will have full squad for the trip to South London. Darijo Srna, Carlos Cuellar, Luis Fernandinho, Marouane Fellaini and Dirk Kuyt will face a late fitness check but all are expected to be handed with a starting role against a strong Charlton side.

2pzbr6u.png

Charlton reveal interest in Marchionni

C_3_Media_661319_immagine_l.jpg

Marco Marchionni: Charlton interest

Charlton Athletic are reported to be showing an interest in Sunderland midfielder Marco Marchionni. Newspaper reports said Sunderland are looking to offload some of their senior players in order to stay balance financially. Marchionni failed to break in the first team, making only one cup appearance and could leave the club soon. Charlton officials, however, have declined to comment on this matter.

Simply Honoured

C_3_Media_95473_immagine_det.jpg

Sunderlands Marchionni has said he is honoured to be linked with a club with as much prestige as Charlton Athletic. "I am very exited about the news. Im not happy here at Sunderland and a move will be good for me. Charlton Athletic are a good club with a well respected manager"- Marchionni. Manager Aaron Dhandli has also voiced his appionion - "I understand that Marchionni wants to leave, and im not going to stop him. We are open to all offers. Also on other news Bouma is also set to depart from the club to join Yeovil Town. The money involved in the offer should help in the long run".

wilfred_bouma109ap_803054c.jpg

On his way!

Preston sign Spanish starlet

Preston have invested in 19 year old Spanish defender Andreu Fontas. The ex-Barcelona trainee joined yesterday for £1.5m. Critics have pointed out that this was a lot of money to spend on a player who wont be first team standard for a while, and is also ineligible to play in the youth tournament. He has been placed on the loan list to try and gain some experience in the lower leagues.

Yeovil Town Set To Sign Bouma

Yeovil Town Are Set To Buy Wilfred Bouma From Sunderland Which Looks Like To Be A Fee For 4 Million Plus Igor.

Yeovil Bass Said "Deals Are Underway, But He Has To Pass His Medical Beforre He Joins. He Is A Good Strong Left Back Who We Will Also Be Using At Centre Back. This Is Just At Signs For Things To Come For The Future. I Will Asure You That Nex Season This Squad Will Be Brilliant"

Guest 1CapWonder

"IF" anybody is intrested in 90 rated Morel Rodriguez let me knw as soon as possible or im selling him for 10.9million. Will accept P/e offers if people intrested

Haven't you already said that about him? It's up the page somewhere isnt it....