Blackburn- ReddevilFC

Bolton-Mr MCFC

Burnley-Darkblade

Coventry-Sky Blue Lee

Darlington-Realm of Decit

Man city- Plan-B

Southampton-Sambalele

Sunderland-Aaron Dhandl

West Ham United-Make Belive Make Be-inactive ?

Wigan-Andrew Smith

Div 2

Birmingham-Synyster

Carlisle-Philippe Nguyan

Cardiff- Chazza

Charlton-Dean 89

Crystal Palace-Paul Holt

Fulham-Saintsboyforlife

Huddersfield-Dermo

Liverpool-Torres+Gerrad

Middlesborough-Pigib

Millwall-Longnose vc

Norwich-Td123

Plymouth-Gosgossy8

Preston-James B-16

Sheff Wed- Baseball Furie

Stoke city-Chris Haxo

Watford-Kaito

Div 3

Barnsley-Footballer

Bradford-Monty

Brighton-Hugano-inactive ?

Bristol rovers- Liam Smith-inactive ?

Crewe-DrSeanFitz

Doncaster Rovers-Navin Legend

Gillingham-Bourkey

Hull-Igor

Ipswich-Mad Leprechaun -inactive ?

Leicester city-swfcladie

Leyton Orient- Zakkoo

Notts forest- Redevil 909000

Notts County-Nick Justice

Oxford-Dave Belkavitz

Port vale-Ibracadabra

QPR-Dai

Reading-Mr Razzcocks

Swansea-Jarred18134

Tranmere-Andersonisthefuture

Yeovil-Bcfc12345

Div 4

Blackpool-Clarkey

Brentford-Dazino

Bristol city-Turna

Colchester United - Drag9

Luton-Az

Northampton-Sean

Peteborough -Wesley Sneijder

Shorpe-J C

Southend-Machine

Rochdale-1 Cap Wonder

Walsall-Innicrock

Wycombe - MrMalcom

58 ? out of 80

Thought i'd bring this to the end of the thread , i'll await the stampede of corrections :o

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Bristol City sign Lluy and San Roman :D both should get nice rises. Also thank you Holt for Feghouli. Also need a CM or Striker 86+ on loan for tonights game until i sort out my squad from selling and buying

I would rival you in your bid for BARGFREDE but i dont have the cash :o

your getting yourself a good player their mate:)

4849318_bigthumb.png

Match Preview Round 7 - Colchester United vs Peterborough United

colchester-united.gifColchester vs Peterboroughsocialgroupicon_736_1234036026.gif

Dragovic still looking for his first win as he faces a strong Peterborough United side. With Dragovic big striker Nimani out on suspension, Orlando Sa and Soctland will be playing next to each other. It will be a tough challenge for the young Colchester side with best player rated 84 to Peterboroughs 88, it is not going to be easy but Dragovic is confident on his young boys. "We have proven that we can score and that we can dominate but we have to improve defnsivly. I am really impressed with the side and how they are improving more and more after each game but i am hoping they can get there first three points to boost there confidence up. People may say we have not chance of getting promoted but i am still confident, we are only 6 games in and the boys are only going to get better. I cant wait for the this game and i hoping we can get a three points which the boys deserve.

Preston v Middlesbrough

Preston's preparations for tonights game have been knocked by the absence of manager James Burrow. He has been diagnosed with a virus and told not to interact with the squad until he is better. First team coach Rory Kennedy has taken training this week and will be in the dug-out tonight.

leaversdo13.jpg

Kennedy (centre) will cover for Burrow (far left) for tonights encounter

Preston have Marko Marin back in training, but tonight is too early for his return. Stijn Schaars and Aaron Hughes were both recalled in the week, and could make their first appearances of the season. Alberto Paloschi is available after being ineligible to play against Birmingham, his parent club. Leighton Baines, Curtis Davies and Aaron Lennon look set to continue filling in for the injured trio of Aurelio, Benayoun and Jagielka, with Lennon making a claim for a first team spot with the only goal against Birmingham.

Middlesbrough are still without the injured Nani and Guti, although the Spaniard is back in light training. Marko Basa is also in light training, but will miss the chance to play opposite his natioanl team-mate Stevan Jovetic. 'Boro have gone 5 games in all competitions without conceding a goal, thanks largely to Carlos Kameni in net.

I would rival you in your bid for BARGFREDE but i dont have the cash :o

your getting yourself a good player their mate:)

thanks for telling other forumers about him... now ive got less chance as more bids have and will be placed

Do you want Schaars back?

ye mate would love to he would probally be a starter after the revamp aswell will make bid now

Also Pongolle leaving for 14mill!!! lol will need to buy new strikers now as i aint got any good ones

Omg James had to tell you this' date=' i reffed this morning i sent a James Burrow off :eek: Scary or what 2 James Burrows[/quote']

You sure it was Burrow? Theres a lot of Burrows spelt B-u-r-r-o-w-s. I served a Burrows in the chemist on work experience. I bet you despite his sending off, he's in a better mood than me :(

You sure it was Burrow? Theres a lot of Burrows spelt B-u-r-r-o-w-s. I served a Burrows in the chemist on work experience. I bet you despite his sending off' date=' he's in a better mood than me :([/quote']

It was exactly like yours and it was hard to hold back from repeating his name in a PNE accent, Whats Up?

BREAKING NEWS!

Preston will be without winger Ashley Young for tonights encounter with Middlesbrough. The England winger was absent from training, and will not take part tonight. Stephen Pienaar has been called into the left wing berth, and Preston have only four substitutes at their disposal.

Preston express interest in old star

Preston have made an enquiry to the availability of ex-Preston winger Roy Beerens. The 21 year old, now at Shorpe, scored 15 goals from the wing last season, but did not hit it off at Preston in Season 4, making 18 appearances scoring just twice. Manager James Burrow was unable to comment due to illness, but first team coach Rory Kennedy answered the media's questions outside their Springfields training ground:

"We have approached Shorpe about signing Beerens but thats all it is, an approach. No money has changed hands, no contracts signed. Roy had a mixed stint at Preston, excelled for the reserves, but couldnt match those performances for the first team. As for James Burrow, we wish him a speedy recovery and hopefully the team will win three points for him."

Kennedy also responded to the breaking news that Ashley Young will miss tonights match:

"Ashley phoned in sick today, and as a precaution, we told him to stay away from the training ground. We tried to call up Victor Moses to take his place on the bench, but due to SMFA regulations regarding youth squad players, the request was denied. Stephen Pienaar is more than capable of filling the void left by Ashley."

In transfer news, midfielder Stijn Schaars has rejoined Bristol City on loan. The Dutch international had been recalled due to Cty's recent managerial casualty, but has agreed to return under the guidance of ex-Man Utd and Watford manager Turna.

Eguren Almost Ready

Experienced Centre Mid Sebastian Eguren is almost ready to return to Football, Eguren has been out of action since mid-way last season after a recurring shoulder injury has kept him out of football and barely out the hospital, but last week Eguren was declared fit to return and Kevin has put the player back in training. "Its great to have him back, we've missed him and during our poor spell we finally have some good news, he was our top preformer until his injury last year, obviously he will be unfit with his lack of Physical Activity and i have set his debut date which gives him an insentive to get fit for." Said Manager Kevin. Eguren will be debuting against Cheltnam Town on the 12th of Septemer.

n_villarreal_cf_sebastian_eguren-526.jpg

'Eguren Meets Fans outside St Andrews after training return'

Limited Internet for past week or so. Marcano at Southampton? Cheers James!I'm screwed now.

Sorry, I recalled him because I didnt want him cup-tying, then Southampton made a bid. Im losing lots of money a turn on player wages, so my financial problems come before loaning back players to their old clubs.