• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• pipgib

• Longnose

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread 17th May, 2010 Let the celebrations begin! Ipswich Town 1-3 Gillingham Wednesday night, Portman Road, 20:00pm was the night that Gillin

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread Another Joins Peterb-Moscow Romanian midfielder joins the club The Eastern-European contingent currently present at Peterborough has grown b

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread JS: Hello and welcome to a special edition of Gillette Soccer Special with me Jeff Stelling, this Wednesday night. Tonight we will be reportin

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

CHELTENHAM TOWN 5 - 2 CRYSTAL PALACE

0,,10367~3521299,00.jpg

Angel Di Maria was Towns hero as Cheltenham destroyed Palace 5-2 at Whaddon Road. Towns keeper Colombian Miguel Calero was tested early on by Palace but it was Town who took the lead with only 15 minutes played when Spaniard Antonio Jesus Vazquez capped off an amazing play by Cheltenham with a lovely diving header which Assman had no chance of saving. Ex-Palace loanee Di Maria almost doubled Towns lead on the 23rd minute when he lost his marker and took a snapshot towards Assman, but the Palace keeper pulled off a sublime save. Then on the 28th minute Belgian defender using his height and strength for his advantage rose above the Palace defence and headed in past the Palace keeper and made it 2-0. If Palace thought Towns second goal was a massive blow, then Towns goal only 47 seconds later effectivly ended any chance of The Eagles coming away from Whaddon Road with anything to show from the game. Towns Javier Yacuzzi ran in behind the Palace defence to make the game 3-0 but the goal proved to be controversial as replays showed Yacuzzi was infact offside when he recieved the ball. It took 33 minutes for Palace to score and it was man of the season Emile Heskey who lost his marker and placed the ball into the bottom right corner of the goal.

Holts men must have had a scone and a cup of tea at half time as from the kick off Di Maria took advantage of some shoddy defensive work to make space for himself and easilly made it 4-1 with a placed ball in the bottom right of Assmans goal. Dirk Marcellis and Emile Heskey went close during the second half in making it 4-2 but Town were always in control of this match and made it 5-1 when Di Maria scored his second of the game with a superb low drive in which two Assmans in goal would never have saved. With both teams tiring for different reasons, Emile Heskey out muscled Phillipe Clement and got a shot in which beat Towns Colombian keeper for the second time in the match. Heskey though didn't celebrate as he knew it was far too late for a comeback with only 2 minutes left to play.

After the match Holt said;

I cant blame my players tonight, although I set out in not underestimating Fosters team, in the end thats exactly what I did and so I have to take full responsibility for this heavy loss. Some of my players could have played better on the night, but they didn't and all credit must go to Town. We must now take this defeat on the chin and prepare for Wednesdays home game against Haxo's Stoke.

Division 1 - Round 7

5th September 2009

Venue: Turf Moor, Burnley

15_1204491939.gif Burnley 1 - 2 Darlington 28_1205820265.gif

D. DE ZEEUW 30

D. RENATO 32

G. DENIS 61

Sad night for The Clarets at Turf Moor as Burnley lose again at home in a very close game against Darlington. With Olic and Metzelder still injured, Burnley started the game well and had a few chances to score, but neither Rothen or Stancu managed to get the ball in the net. On the other side, Darlington couldn't count on their main striker, Luis Fabiano, still out for at least another month with a back strain. His replacement, German Denis had a good game start and had a few chances as well, but Sanchez managed to keep it clean. The Mexican keeper was beaten after 30 minutes of play, when the ex-Plymouth player, Demy DE ZEEUW scored his first ever goal for Darlington. Burnley had another great comeback and playmaker Dirnei RENATO scored the equalizer just 2 minutes later. Half-time 1-1.

The second half was far less spectacular. Renato left the pitch after 60 minutes, and 1 minute later man of the match German DENIS scored the winning goal. Without their playmaker, Burnley's had one of their worst second halfs and didn't manage to create clear chances to score. The referee took a controversial decision 6 minutes before the final whistle when substitute Thiago Neves was brought down into the area but no penalty was given for the home side. Final score 1-2. Man of the match - German DENIS.

Following tonight's game Darlington is on top of the Division 1 table, while Burnley drop to 17th.

Burnley team news:

- Next round The Clarets travel to the Emirates Stadium for the first time in a Division 1 game

- Olic and Metzelder are still injured and won't be playing against the Gunners, but are expected to be back next Saturday at Turf Moor against Manchester City

- Two transfer offers were faxed this week at the club for Olic and Keita. After a careful analysis, the board decided to reject the offers, as both Keita and Olic are key players for Burnley.

Match Report Round 7 - Colchester United vs Peterborough United

714.gifColchester 7 - 1 Peterborough721.gif

(Half Time 1 - 0)

J. Scotland 7

K. Pezzoni 49

S. Manolev 52

C. Orlando Sa 55, 85

P. Muntwiler 62

U. Korkmaz 76

Y. Sankhare 80

What a way to open up your first victory at your club. It seems as if his players are set and ready to go for the rest of the season after getting there first victory under new manager Daniel Dragovic. It was goals galore for Colchester coming from loan striker J. Scotland early on. Then minutes after the half time break, other loan midfielder K. Pezzoni scored, and then the lead was extended by right back S. Manolev and it didnt stop there. Carlos Orlando Sa, the young gun who cant stop scoring, in fact 5 goals and 2 assists in 2 games, what a gun! He managed to score two. Aswell as them, two cheap signings who are expected to develop alot, P. Muntwiler and young French sensation Y. Sankhare managed to get himself on the score sheet. The was a concelation in the 76th minute when young Austrian winger U. Korkmaz found himself a goal but it meant nothing other than him proving himself to the coach a bit.

Overall Colchester dominated in possesion 57% to Peterboroughs 43% but they were beating in shots, 25 to 24 and Colchester only managed to have 9 on target, and 7 of them hit the back of the net! Peterborough managed 17 on target and only scored 1. Credit to the young French keeper Dragovic bought, G. Jourdren.

It all started in the first half when Jason Scotland, on loan from Crewe managed to pounce on an error in the back line and slot it home for the opener. The packed 10, 000 seater stadium were on there feet.

0,,10354~3512176,00.jpg

Scotland celebrating his goal

It stayed that way all the way till half time but the lead was extended 7 minutes later. First in the 49th minute, another player on loan. Kevin Pezzoni poked one home and in the 52nd minute Bulgarian right back finished a great goal. It was 3-0 before we knew it.

NEWS_1231076381_pezzoni.jpgStanislavManolev_2339285.jpg

Pezzoni and Manolev in action after both scoring there goals

In the 55nd and 85th minute, one of Dragovic's best signings Carlos Orlando Sa snatched his goals to bring his talley to 5 in 2 games. Both were great shots which not even two keeper could have stopped.

27959_Orlando_sa2_dest_2.jpg

Orlando Sa celebrating one of his goals

In the 66nd minute Swiss midfielder P. Muntwiler found himself free and found the bottom corner. All of a sudden it was 4 - 0!

340x.jpg

Muntwiler in action

After Peterborough managed to get the equaliser Sankhare hit a quality half volley which found the roof of the net. 7 - 1 and the crowd was going ape droppings!

mabiala.jpg

Sankhare in action

Man of the Match

OrlandoSa_2104320.jpg

Orlando Sa

Division 4 League Match

13_1202400808.gif VS23_1201035962.gif

Bristol City 3 - 1 Chesterfield

S.Feghouli 20 J.Chester

yellow-card.gif

S.Schaars 55 S.Fries 50

A.Karadas yellow-card.gif

A.Rami 88

Turners first game in charge of division 4 side Bristol City. Turner made a imeadiate impact at the club by selling almost everybody and was hoping for a draw against Chesterfield with their small squad. Turner yesterday agreed with Holt and James the loans of Feghouli and Schaars who was both to start in the game.

First Half

The match itself started very dull until Sofiane Feghouli converts a well timed crossed with a scorching header 20 minutes in. Later on James Chester was booked for foul language at the referee and was lucky to get a yellow card for it, Many fans pleaded for a red.

Second Half

The start of the second half saw Chesterfield incontrol of possession as Bristol City were struggling. Sebastian Fries hammered home a beauty past Basso who stood no chance to even the score line. Shortly after the goal Bristol City scored immediately after with Stijn Schaars making up for a mistake by Chesterfield for a easy finish to put Bristol up 2-1. Schaars had another attempt to put his tally to 2 but hits the post. Azar Karadas was booked for unsportsmanship with a elbow to James Chester, he was rightly booked for his foul. 86th min and non other than the last loaned player at Bristol Adil Rami finds himself open and places the ball bottom corner to secure 3 points for Turner and for Bristol, Sefaine Feghouli was awarded MoM for his performance today.

After the match Turner had to say " My team played very well today to secure 3 points and i am happy that the new loaned players are fitting straight in and i hope they continue to play like this"

Match Stats

Possession

58% 42%

Total Shots

30 14

Shots On Target

8 6

Corners

8 6

Yellow Cards

1 1

Red Cards

0 0

Next game is Gillingham in the 1st round of the shield

Guest 1CapWonder

Bristol Boss Bonkers - Claims Sutcliffe

125px-rochdale_badge.png

Rochdale Boss Sutcliffe has today labelled Bristol City Boss Turna "a mug" for selling out his squad. Sutcliffe claims Turna is "irrational" and "crazy" for selling players that have been at the club since Season 1. Not only did he question Turna's motives, he also questioned the boards motives for allowing this to happen.

0,,10434~4437485,00.jpg

Players like Murray have been forced out of the club

Sutcliffe Said:

I just think Turna has no respect. He's an absoloute disgrace. I see players like Cole Skuse, Louis Carey, Scott Murray, Jamie McCombe, Adriano Basso and more have been forced to play for other clubs. From what I hear, these lads have been made to move abroad and play for clubs like Quilmes, Asteros, Arka Gydnia, Queretaro. It is obvious, that no footballer wants to play there. Obvious... These players have given Bristol City 9 years of their life and how does Turna repay them? By coming in and transfer listing them all without taking a look at any of them. If that is how to run a football club then I'm doing it wrong. I am all for changing a squad around, but I am more than prepared to give players a chance, especially senior players who have been with the club since Season 1. Gary Jones, Rickie Lambert, Matt Gilks. They have all stayed at my club and done exceptionally well. Turna's lack of respect shows me what kind of a guy he is, and I'm sure Bristol City fans won't take well to his decision, as they haven't even had a chance to say goodbye to their heroes. Guys they have worshipped for 9 Seasons. I expect Phil Jevons and Scott Brown to follow suit. I just hope Turna shows them more humanity, by letting them wait and choose their club, before shipping them abroad before they can clear out their locker. Disgraceful. Bad man-management and just simply disgraceful.

2pzbr6u.png

Division 2

Venue: The Valley

Stadium Capacity: 27,111

Attendance: 20,028

Referee: Eric Braamhaar flags_of_Netherlands.gif

20_1198938111.gifCharlton Athletic 0-0 Norwich City54_1197121760.gif

yellow-card.gif Jean-Alain Boumsong 56 ----------- yellow-card.gif Marouane Fellaini 16

-------------------------------------------------- red-card.gif Marouane Fellaini 80

42% - Possession - 58%

13 - Total Shots - 12

3 - Shots On Target - 5

6 - Corners - 6

1 - Yellow Cards - 1

0 - Red Cards - 1

Amelia save Addicks from humiliation

MarcoAmeliaGETTY_468x328.jpg

Marco Amelia provide a solid performance in Addicks defence for the whole 90 minutes

Charlton Athletic goalkeeper Marco Amelia produced a superb in the 81st minute to give the host a share of a point with Norwich City in the goalless draw at The Valley. The Italian kept out a wonderful shot from Norwich striker Nicolás Anelka with both hands from a Sulley Ali Muntari free-kick in the second half as the game ended goalless. It was one of the few moments of excitement but both sides will probably be satisfied with the point from the match. Charlton spurned chances and failed to take full advantage of Fellaini red card.

Charlton fielded an unchange starting lineup that beat Liverpool in the midweek as they attempt to continue their unbeaten record this season. Norwich boss Tom Dodd named Nicolás Anelka as their lone striker and left out the misfiring Oleksandr Aliyev out of the squad.

Norwich looked the more threatening in the opening 45 minutes and Charlton had to be alert in dealing with a series of creativity from midfield duo Marouane Fellaini and Mati Fernandez. The visitors almost got an early lead when Mati Fernandez shot hit the crossbar. The home side, who had defeated Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday, came more into the game after their first attack when Radamel Falcao shot wide from twenty yards. The home side continue to pressure the visitors when Samir Nasri free header went just wide of the post. Nasri then hit a spectacular overhead kick but went wide of the mark. With five minutes left before the break, Charlton started to push more men forward looking for the opening goal in the first period with defender Alessandro Gamberini creating beautiful passes to help the midfield. Gamberini then went on to try his luck from 25-yards but his left foot shot went wide.

Charlton were looking more consercutive in the second period with Norwich started to dominate more in the attack. Marco Amelia was called upon to make his first save shortly after the interval making a low dive to his right to stop Luis Fernandinho shot. Amelia produced another superb save five minutes later to prevent another shot from the Brazilian. Muntari managed to pick the rebound but failed to capitalise the clear chance. Charlton, however, were not lacking with their attacking play but Wendel and Nasri failed to capitalise a poor defending from the visitors. Marco Amelia again got himself in the centre of the stage when he produced another great save from a bullet header from Anelka from close range. Addicks boss Dean Bryant brought on Renan Leo, Sami Khedira and Sebastian Giovinco to replace Alessandro Gamberini, Radamel Falcao and Eduardo da Silva respectively in the 75th minute. It was no surprise that Norwich made no substitution from the bench. Norwich again were frustrated by the in-form Marco Amelia as the Italian made a solid save to prevent a wonderful shot from Mati Fernandez. Luis Fernandinho free header was hardly troubled the keeper. Norwich were down to ten men in the 80th minute when Marouane Fellaini received his second yellow card due to dangerous play. Norwich were not short from threatening the home defence after the dismiss of Fellaini with Anelka had two chances afterwards. Anelka first attempt was easily save by Amelia and his second went side netting. The match went into controversy when substitute Renan Leo was brought down by Carlos Cuellar in the penalty area late in the game but referee Eric Braamhaar refused to give the penalty after consulting his assistant referee.

Charlton Athletic remain fifth in Division 2 and are still unbeaten in their six opening games this season, picking thirteen points. Norwich City, meanwhile, stayed in eleventh place, having the same points with twelveth placed Middlesbrough and thirteenth placed Birmingham City.

Charlton 4-4-2

Marco Amelia

Bacary Sagna --- Alessandro Gamberini --- Jean-Alain Boumsong --- Fernando Navarro

Mikel Arteta --- Nigel de Jong --- Geraldo Wendel --- Samir Nasri

Radamel Falcao --- Eduardo da Silva

Substitutes: Wayne Hennessey, Renan Leo (Alessandro Gamberini 75), Sami Khedira (Radamel Falcao 75), Javier

Pastore, Sebastian Giovinco (Eduardo da Silva 75)

Norwich City 4-2-3-1

Henk Timmer

Darijo Srna --- Carlos Cuellar --- Simon Kjaer --- Fabio Grosso

Marouane Fellaini --- Sulley Ali Muntari

Dirk Kuyt --- Mati Fernandez --- Luis Fernandinho

Nicolás Anelka

Substitutes: Naoki Yamada, Thomas Kahlenberg, Jonathan De Leon, Takumi Shimohira, Oleh Husev

Rochdale Boss "Jealous " - Claims Turner

13_1202400808.gif

Turner is labelling Suttcliff as "Jealous" about the way he runs things at City. Turner was appointed manager a couple of days ago and did drastic changes to the club so they will not be the same club that got relegated last season. Turner was rational and indeed abit crazy about how he is doing things but he wants results thats all that matters at the moment.

Turner has sold players such as Karadas, Basso, Fortune, Watson, Monzon, Gallagher, Viduka, Carey, Murray, N'Daiye, McCombe, Beauchamp, Pogolle, Rodriguez and Freire in cash or p/e deals.

I have indeed sold these players who didnt fit in my future plans, some had been at the club for a long time and is the reason why they was struggling and i want to take them out of the routine of loosing. The reason for some sales was to fund the club to bring in players that are needed to make them successful and fight for promotion. About the teams which bought the players i do not know much of them but i do know that they were wanted and were very happy to play for a club which wants them in their side.

Turner on the other hand has bought in players such as Ranger, Crowther, San Roman, Lluy, Geromel, Leto, Ruffier, Jovanovic, Bittroff, Vermeulen, Maka, Tissone, Paglialunga aswell as getting Feghouli, Schaars and Rami on loan.

I have bought in top quality players who will make the club successful and a team for the future with alot of youths being stated as hot prospects and i do have high hopes for them in the future. Players such as Geromel, Leto, Ruffier, Tissone and Jovanovic are the new first teamers who are indeed quality players who will show that they are worth every penny.

After hearing how Suttcliff was going on at Turner's management skills, the 1st team coach didnt have many words to say other than this to Sutcliff :

WiseSwearsPA_468x515.jpg

This means war ;)

'I Will Turn It Around' Promises Manager Kevin

4_1194003536.gif

This morning Birmingham City held an emergency press conference as the team slipped into more bad form after being hammered 9 - 0 at the hands of Crewe in the cup they were beaten my rivals PNE and then by Local Rivals Fulham. Kevin vowed to turn it around.

'I'm working my hardest i need to change things the team is too predictable, i'm working with the team seeing what i can do, we have lost 3 straight games nothing to worry about i can still take us up. Chamakh is on form Agbonlahor is back i can easily change it around for us.'

Things will be freshened up for the cup match as Birmingham look to avoid another humiliation.

footballheartache.jpg

'Huge Disappointment after 3rd Succesive Defeat'

Birmingham And PNE To Be Fined By SMFA

Birmingham City and Preston North End to be warned and fined by the SMFA after the two teams locked in a Mass Brawl at the final whistle, Agbonlahor was the only player to be dismissed after the brawl but had his Ban Overturned after 3 Games Out. No doubt Kevin and James have a history of violence and after past matches the violence spilled over after the 90th Minute.

_44750742_wales_brawl512x288.jpg

'Bust Up Between Players And Staff After 1 - 0 Defeat'

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Kinnear Signs Contract at Reading

joe-kinnear.jpg

The outspoken Joe Kinnear has arrived at the Madjeski

Joe Kinnear has arrived at Reading to become Matthew Hall's assistant, which will send shockwaves throughout football. Kinnear - best known for his controversial outbursts - will become Matthew Hall's assistant manager after signing an initial one-year deal, but with the option of extending his contract. Matthew Hall had previously said that he wanted an assistant manager to lighten the load from him, but few expected Kinnear to be chosen for the job. Kinnear was currently out of employment following his high-profile sacking at Manchester City after a four-letter outburst at an elderly fan of the club's main rival, United. He has since been unemployed, and the 62-year old jumped at the chance at jumping straight back into football.

"First of all, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say anything," Kinnear joked. "After my outburst, I felt old Joe Kinnear would never return to football. Matthew Hall, however, needed someone experienced to ease the load on his back, and I'll be the man to do that."

A club statement on their website read: "Reading are delighted to confirm that Joe Kinnear has agreed to join the club on a season contract. Joe will help Matthew Hall for an initial season, with Matthew Hall having the option of extending his contract should he impress during his time in Berkshire. "

Reading were without an assistant manager after Kevin Dillon, who previously held the role, had a punch-up with Kevin Doyle in season 7. After the fracas involving the pair, Matthew Hall decided to terminate the contracts of both individuals. A host of high-profile names had been linked with the vacant job, including Luiz Felipe Scolari and Kevin Keegan.

Guest drseanfitz

Leicester City 1-2 Crewe Alexandra

Half Time: (0 - 1)

M.PANTELIC 47

M.IZMAILOV 29

A.SHARBINI 63

Possession

42%-58%

Total Shots

16-15

Shots On Target

5-4

Corners

8-7

Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick wasn't present to witness his team return to winning ways, and sensible scorelines, as important family matters kept him away from the game. But despite spending the weekend playing Pokemon TCG with his neice, he was able to communicate with the bench via mobile phone whilst watching the game on a lap-top.

On loan winger Marat Izmailov opened the scoring for Crewe with a 28th minute goal, but this was cancelled out by Marko Pantelic early in the second half. But a 60th minute substitution helped seal the win, with the introduction of Croatian Mandzukic.

With Croatian manager Slavan Bilic in the crowd having come along to watch Modric(Leicester) and Mandzukic, Crewe's top scorer was suprised to start on the bench, but wasted setting up fellow Croatian Anas Sharbini for the decisive goal 3 minutes later.

Following the game all the talk was regarding the outstanding, man of the match performance from match winner Sharbini, who outshone Luca Modric in front of Croatian manager Bilic, as he pushed his claim for a first Croatian cap.

Other News:

Italian defender Andrea Coda has been sent back to Manchester United following his embarrasing red card for diving. The exceptional recent form of Mario Yepes made this less of a blow for Crewe who moved quickly to complete another loan signing.

romaneremenko.jpg

Russian born Finnish International midfielder Roman Eremenko arrived on loan from Manchester United to strengthen the current first choice central midfield trio of Murphy, Battaglia, and Sharbini, giving the club chance to rest part of the midfield set.

anassharbini15ada9227e4.jpg

Following the leaking onto the internet of some revealing photos of Croatian Anas Sharbini towards the end of last season, he vowed to make this season matter, and has started in sensational form with 3 goals and 5 assists from 7 games. His form has even caught the eye of Croatian manager Slavan Bilic as he hopes to displace Luca Modric in the national side.

yE1670jY.jpg

millwall.gif

Millwall team news

Millwalls attention turns to the English shield tonight, as the Lions travel to the icy wastes of the wind swept North East to face Division 1 outfit Sunderland. It s all change for the South Londoners as boss, Dave Izod has opted to rest his first choice 11 and in keeping with club policy, makes the journey with a youthful match day squad. Youngster Cesar Denis takes over the well worn gloves of Mondragon , behind a back three of Foley, skipper Bassong and Easton. Widemen Barcham and Dimitrov join Van Heerden and Kevin Moore across the middle of the park, with the three pronged attack of Balanta, Morrison and Callejon. Millwall fans will be hopeful that the young Lions will be able to emulate the fine shield run of last season in which they dispatched the far superior Crewe and Fulham before loosing out to Preston in the 4th round.

Manager Burrow set for speedy recovery

Preston manager James Burrow may be fit enough to be in the dug-out for Wednesday's match against Cardiff, after doctors confirmed that the virus was not swine flu as first thought. He had missed training this week, and was absent from Saturdays win over Middlesbrough, with 1st team coach Rory Kennedy taking charge of the team. Winger Ashley Young has also been cleared of the virus, which caused him to miss the win over 'Boro.

In transfer news, Preston have signed teenage forward Lewis Young on a free transfer. 19 year old Young is the younger brother of Ashley Young, also of Preston, and this was apparently what made Lewis choose Preston over other clubs.

You made such a pig's ear of that' date=' James.[/quote']

Haha, not as bad as some of the jokes Ive heard

"You best get some oinkment for that"

"I hope you dont grow trotters"

Anyway Ive got to stay off college for a week. I may have swine flu but its not as bad as first thought.

By the way, its English Shield First Round tonight, and I dont want these players cup-tying:

Stijn Schaars (Bristol City)

Btw, whoever is Doncaster, because you didnt play him in the cup, Id preferably like him not to be cup tied in the Shield, but if he has to play, then you can play him.

Benitez Transfer listed

6348.jpg

Middlesbrough today comfirmed that striker Christian Benitez has been transfer listed by the club Benitez who joined last season for around £13m has so far failed to score in 18 appearances for Middlesbrough he has been given a £14m price tag although it is belived Middlesbrough would consider a part exchange deal for the player

Yeovil Sign Lucchetti

Yeovil Town Manager Tom Tamburro Said That He Is Re-Doing The Whole Squad, And That Starts At The Keeper.

Lucchetti Is An 88 Rated Goal Keeper, And At 31 Years Of Age, Still Can Stay For Yeovil Town For At Least 5 More Seasons.

It Cost Yeovil There 'Old' First Choice Keeper Muslera. Tom Tamburro Said "Muslera Was A Great Keeper, Who I Know Soon Will End Up To Be A Great Keeper, But For Now, I Need Yeovil Town To Do Great, And I Cant Waste Time Wating For GoalKeepers To Improve"

Next In Line For The Yeovil Re Doing Of The Team Is The Defence. Rumours Are Yeovil Have Accepted Bid For A Defender.