English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

From Textual to Sexual : Paris Hilton's LiveText Commentary for QPR v Leyton Orient

Since regular LiveTexter Babu annan (or Brother Babu, as he is popularly known) continues to be indisposed following certain revelations about himself and his favourite drink, coconut water, MafioSport TV has decided to invite a celebrity to take over for one game instead. So without further ado, please tap away at your keyboards together for the one and only...PARIS HILTON!

Pre-match : hi guys!!!!hope d fotografrs got gud pix of my 'no-fur' luk whn i wz gttin outta d car.lolz!!!!

(A little later) lolz.i dint realyz whn dey tld me abt dis futbal dat it wz gnna b sawker!!!!:-)

Kick-off : guy in black on d field wissles.i wissle back.lolz!!!!

3rd min : old dude nxt 2 me sez hes an analyst.i tell him im a vaginalyst myslf.

10 : guy grabs othr guys neck on d field.wndr wat dey grab in d showrs.lolz,hot!!!!

18 : d ppl in d stadium groan lyk being .dats hot!!!!

22 : now d ppl are standn n screamn wid plesher.im lykin dis ry.:-)

23 : guy in black on d field wissles again.i wissle back again.lolz!!!!

34 : old dude nxt 2 me sez smthn abt lack f panties.i spred my legs n smile.

36 : lolz,old dude ws talkn abt lack of practise!!!!pwnd!!!!:-D

45 : dude in black on d field wissles 4 d 3rd time 2day.i 2 wissle back.lolz!!!!

46 : dude in black on d field wissles yet again.i also wissle back.lolz!!!!

47 : d crowd hav anothr massive sexual release.hot!!!!im wet.

52 : serchd my purse bt cudnt find it.dam,4got 2 take my vibr8r!!!!:-/

65 : d ppl moan wid ecstasy again.i tell d old dude abt dis.

66 : d old dude asks me 2 "shut my hole".hw did he knw i hd 4gotn 2 wear a butt plug?

69 : bt thn hes an analyst,so he wud knw.

72 : crowd scream again.dats hot!!!!

74 : publisist calls.tell me my new movie has floppd.sad!!!!:-(

77 : bt i dont undrstnd y it floppd.ok,its only 54 secs long due 2 Elli-baby's poor 'ball-control',bt my boobs r nice!!!!

80 : my butt is nice,2.

84 : ok thn,ill do a publisity stunt 2day.

86 : ill let my top slip axidently aftr d game in frnt of d pepperonipizzazi.hot!!!!;-)

90 : guy in black wissles.i wissle in reply.paris ftw!!!!lolz!!!!

(Final score : QPR 4-0 Leyton Orient.

Scorers : Fabio Coentrao 22', 72'; Rodolfo 47'; Barrios 65'.)

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• pipgib

• Longnose

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread 17th May, 2010 Let the celebrations begin! Ipswich Town 1-3 Gillingham Wednesday night, Portman Road, 20:00pm was the night that Gillin

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread Another Joins Peterb-Moscow Romanian midfielder joins the club The Eastern-European contingent currently present at Peterborough has grown b

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread JS: Hello and welcome to a special edition of Gillette Soccer Special with me Jeff Stelling, this Wednesday night. Tonight we will be reportin

yE1670jY.jpg

Millwall Team News

Lions boss Dave Izod tonight kicked off the rebuilding programme of the Millwall reserve squad with the arrival of several new faces at the Den. The once strong Millwall second string has found itself victim of a savage fund raising exercise over the last two seasons as the financially weak Lions desperately sold off, what was once termed the golden generation to finance the first teams push into the top tier. Millwall fans have watched with horror as the likes of Matt Gosling, Victor Moses, Joe Mattock, Airton Santos, and Cesar Dennis have left the club bound for more financially secure rivals. With Nick Loderio finally completing a long agreed transfer to assured first team football at Oxford the Millwall youth department has been left with but a handful of as yet unproven youth and reserve personnel. With the club likely to continue with its long held policy of fielding the second string for all cup and shield games, its thought that manager Dave Izod has grown increasingly concerned with the clubs lack of potential young talent.

Making the move across South east London, 18 year old Scotsman Liam Cooper is expected to complete his £750,000 transfer from the Lions local rivals Charlton tomorrow morning. Cooper has struggled to make any impact at the valley and after his arrival at the start of last season and will no doubt hope the chance of cup football will kick start his fledging career.

liam-cooper-profile.jpg

Liam Cooper

Travelling from a bit further a field, 20 year old Frenchman Morgan Schneiderlin resumes his 106 career a full three seasons after leaving Bolton Wanderers for German outfit VFL Bocham. The under 21 international arrived at the Den this morning in £2 million deal and comes to the South London with a reputation as a tough tackling no nonsense defensive midfielder.

schneiderlin-la-perle-alsacienne_actus.jpg

Morgan Schneiderlin

As yet subject to confirmation, its also believed that the Lions have tabled a bid thought to be around the £1.5 million mark for Stockport county’s lively winger Carl Baker

Carl-Baker-Stockport_1446568.jpg

Carl Baker

18_1216254515.jpg

Cardiff sell Jo, sign Rubin

11618_200x250.jpg

Cardiff have sold Brazillian striker Jo to Watford in a deal that has seen 7.4 million and young Italian defender Matteo Rubin join the Welsh side. Neither player played in the two sides recent clash where Watford won 5-0. Rubin is touted as a rising star and has experience with the Italian Under 21 side.

Manager KopStar said this about the deal,
I am very happy with the deal. Jo has been surplus to requirements and I wish him the best at his new club. Rubin is a player who we lack in te team- a left sided defender. He is a strong running defender who can get forward and is also comfortable defending. He is also talented with the dead ball and will get the opportunity to showcase his talent. We will wait to see how he fits into the team before deciding if he will play in our next game.

2 Days, 2 Wins, 2 Fingers to the Doubters.

It has been far from a smooth transmission into the Derby County job for Lucas Radebe the 20th. The fans hated him, the key players hated him, and by the end of his first match in charge, the water bottles hated him. They were flying everywhere. Rumours that he has lost his touch are anything but true, with one bottle apparently landing in the City Ground.

Wearing Leeds United Apparel, selling off the fans favourite, having a hairstyle that Don Goodman would have been proud of, Mr Radebe had not made things easy for himself at Pride Park, but it was soon all to change.

Sporting a retro Leeds United 1994 away strip, Lucas arrived in his usual late, laid back fashion for Derby's home game against Port Vale. Having forgotten to select his squad of 16, Pascal Cygan, his newly appointed assistant player manager had decided upon the 16 names to make the match squad, with himself included. Radebe however, worked his magic, and 10 minutes before kick off had assembled a line up to rival the best.

Adopting a 4-2-3-1 formation, Port Vale's main goal threat was always going to be Cygan. With his unchartered pace and sense of direction, it's a wonder there haven't been any big name clubs knocking on Derby's transfer door recently. The referee was the Turk, Cuneyt Cakir. Not a big fan of Turks, Lucas was sceptical, but the sheer anagramical possibilities of his name extinguished any bad feeling. In fact, it was these countdown style puzzles that kept the managerial staff entertained in a first half that ended with the deadlock still intact.

De Guzman and Meireles started the second half in blistering form, formulating a two goal lead that the away team were always going to struggle to breakdown. Cygan did his best, but he could only muster up on goal for Port Vale, and his bad relationship with the dubious goals committee saw the plaudits handed to Port Vale left winger Biondini. Needless to say, Cygan was not a happy chappy.

Mario Gomez was awarded Man of the Match in what was a fitting end to his prolific Derby County career. He has of course moved on to Bolton in return for Bojan and Zapata, a team that Derby face in the cup next Monday.

Today saw a friendly against highly rated Preston North End, away at Deepdale. Lucas made a number of changes to the squad, and the team ran out comfortable 2-0 winners, controlling the tie from the beginning to the end. The fourteen Derby fans that made the life threatening trek up the road were a force to be reckoned with all evening.

So is this the start of something beautiful for the Rams? Time will only tell but the future certainly is bright. Probably more than can be said for many of the 106 wives, whom Lucas has rumoured to have been avoiding with all his might. But with a hair cut like his, how long can Paris and co. resist?

carlisleutd.gifCarlisle United 0 - 3 Reading FC reading-fc.jpg

Burdisso shines on Reading FC debut

P200810231400071844362081.jpg

New signing Nicolás Burdisso put off a world class performance for Reading FC last night, grabbing a goal, and putting out magnificent tackles, to keep Carlisle United away from any chance of scoring a goal. Other goals came from Spanish superstar Manu Del Moral, and Kazim Kazim to give Reading another successfully win away from home soil.

Carlisle United got the better of the first 10 minutes with shots coming from all angles from Monnet-Paquet, and Phillips. But that quick domination soon went away when a terrible mistake from Manninger, let Kazim Kazim put it away with no opposition threat. Exactly 1 minute after the goal from Kazim Kazim, Manu Del Moral was set though the defense of Carlisle United and made no mistake from 15-yards out. Chances came from Kazim Kazim and Manu Del Moral, who couldn't even get them on target. No real chances for Carlisle United in the first half, left the score line at 2-0.

The second way was underway and still Reading FC were gaining control of the game. Great saves from Alex Manninger and great defending from Phillips gave no room for Reading to grab a third goal. Although Readings defense were getting bored made no difference to Reading or Carlisle United as shots from Misimovic gave the home fans something to be scared of. It seemed to be a stalemate second half, but not until the 87th minute as new signing Burdisso scored to seal the game with a 3-0 victory. You could see the smile on Jarni's face while Philippe Nguyen was clutching his hands together in stress.

Team Stats

Venue: Brunton Park (16,981)

Crowd: 9,763

Referee: Vitaliy Godulyan flag_ukraine.gif

Man-Of-The-Match: Gorka Iriazoz (Reading FC)

Carlisle United Manninger; Vyntra, Spector, Subotic, Fernando, Chyrou, Larsson, Rivarola, Huche, Monnet-Paquet, Phillips

Goals: -

Booked: Fernando

Sent Off: -

Reading FC: Iraizoz; Corluka, Vermalelen, Burdisso, Vukojevic, Juan Rodriquez, Menez Misimovic, Aduriaz, Manu Del Moral

Goals: Maun Del Moral (27'), Kazim Kazim (26'), Burdisso (87')

Booked: Vermalean

Action Shots of the game

_44779480_kazim_getty.jpg

Kazim Kazim scoring for Reading FC

336926_206x261.jpg

Manu Del Moral in action

neven-subotic-1.jpg

Subotic pulling a great tackle for Carlisle United

Blackburn boss Distances himself from Simao 'SEX GATE'

sabrosa-simao_53058.jpg

Blackburn manager Akash has rubbished Elliot Sutcliffe's claims of him having pressured and told Simao to give that tell-tale interview. Reports have surfaced that the the couple are planning to sue the club and Simao for damaging their reputation

"What can I say? What Elliot has come out with is utter rubbish and I can assure everyone at Blackburn and the league that neither I or the club had anything to do with the club. They should look to get their facts right before looking to sue anyone. The interview was published on one of Blackburn's fan sites, the contents of which Blackburn Rovers FC are not responsible for. Secondly Simao was officially an Arsenal player when the interview was given. We are disappointed to have spoiled our relations with Rochdale AFC but it's all their own doing. We are definitely not jealous of any publicity Rochdale are getting and we here at Blackburn consider ourselves the pride of Lancashire. Also if anyone has noticed ever since Paris Hilton has arrived in England it has caused one controversy after another. I cannot for the life of me understand why Elliot acts so blindly. I have to question if hes acting blindly or does he just want to ignore the truth. Paris Hilton couldn't care less if she had sex with someone other than Elliot and Elliot knows this but he still ignores this. He chooses to believe a woman who has an infamous sex tape and is extremely immature over a truthful person like Simao. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Rochdale chairman had a word with him regarding the bad publicity his club's been getting. If the couple don't relent we would have no qualms in suing the couple right down to their shoelaces for negative publicity."

Match Preview

Division 2

boro.png v matchcancellations_plymouth.jpg

Middlesbrough take on Plymouth in this weeks midweek game with confidence boosting wins against Notts County in the league and a win over Millwall in a friendly on Sunday night.

Middlesbrough are still without Antonio Apono who is exspected to return to training tommorow but wont be fit for the match also out of the game are Tony Hibbert and Gonzalo Bergessio who as still serving a 3 match ban.

Middlesbrough make 9 changes to the team that beat Notts County 3-1 with David James returning to the squad hoping to put the Man Utd match behind him at the back Arne Friedrich and Marcelo Bordon return alongside Cristian Zaccardo and Manuel Pasqual in midfield Orlando Engelaar and Eider Gudjohnsen move from the bench into the starting eleven alongside Ferreira Wagner who scored the only goal against Millwall in sunday nights friendly also in midfield are Maxi Moralez and Gaetano D'Agostino up front Ronaldinho returns after a good 15 minutes run out against Millwall and will be looking to bounce back to form after a poor start to the season.

On the bench for Middlesbrough are Stewart Downing who will be looking to impress in order to force his way into the England team Florent Balmont,Nikola Drincic,Jose Maria Guti and Ariza Makukula.

Plymouth have no injury or suspension problems however Marco Donadel,Hakan Balta,Sergio Almiron, Ânderson Luisao and Ivica Krizanac will all need to pass late fitness tests

Guest 1CapWonder

2igy5cm.png

Dale Skipper Insists Spirits Are High

04_rogerjohnson_280_488963a.jpg

Johnson: We Are Not Distracted

Despite the 3 games that have passed without a win. Despite 1 goal in 270 minutes of football. Despite sitting 19th without a point on the board. Despite the manager dealing with off the field issues. Despite Paris Hilton having to release a statement a day, explaining how how she hasn't slept with this manager, to this player, in order to keep what seems an already doomed to fail relationship high. Despite all this. Roger Johnson smiles. "Yes, despite everything, we are as focused as we were on that opening game."

Good to hear. Very good to hear.

yfEEfC.jpg

Paris? A Distraction? Not at all, says Johnson...

So Roger sits down, as relaxed as he was when we first conducted an interview. Our skipper doesn't care to dwell on his side's poor run of form, he doesn't bother to comment on the ridiculous accusations pointed at his manager and celebrity girlfriend. He clearly possesses such focus and desire on the pitch, that he only wants to talk football off it. He just wants to go back and play another 90. Fix what has not been broken, but what has been dented. He wants to cement in the cracks shown off the pitch. Off it, he says there are no cracks. In fact, he says it all, in his easy going, steady manner. Captain material? We think so.

Johnson Says:

Hey, I'd still be at this football club if the gaffer was dating Vanessa Feltz. It doesn't bother me, and the other lads don't give a toss. We've been brought to this football club to do a job. (When asked directly about Hilton)Paris? A distraction? Not at all... If anything, she's a breath of fresh air. On the ocassions we do see her, she's bubbly, friendly, and boosts morale in more ways than one! We can't complain. Anyway, it's my job to talk about football. I think the gaffer and her have a big statement released later on regarding off the field issues. I am the spokesman for what is happening on the pitch right now and that is where the problem lies. Regardless of what outsiders may think, we have a brilliant dressing room, filled with fantastic characters, and plenty of English to relate to. Jimmy's class, I think I'd have paid 4.5m for him even if he couldn't play. It's a good dressing room without him. It's a great dressing room with him here. We have no problems about going into games. We are a young squad, still learning, but we have the belief that we can go into any game and match the opposition up against us. So far this season we have matched the 3 teams, I think the stats show we've had nearly twice as many shots as all the teams we have played from the first game. We are just adapting right now, and that means getting hold of the ball, and keeping it for longer. We are breaking teams down on the counter, but we are not taking chances, and we are not keeping clean sheets, which frustrates the hell out of me inside. However, I'm fully confident that we'll get the win next game, and then another after that, and after that. We are a great unit, and I'm delighted to be here. It's an honour to captain such a team. Paris included.

Roger-Johnson-of-Birmingham-City_2390597.jpg

Captain Marvel: Roger Johnson

EC 106

Turn 4 Fixtures

Division 1

Burnley - Sunderland

Wigan Athletic - Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sheffield United - Chelsea

Millwall - Darlington

Coventry City - Everton

Tottenham Hotspur - Southampton

Manchester City - Blackburn Rovers

Newcastle United - Fulham

Arsenal - West Bromwich Albion

Liverpool - Portsmouth

Division 2

Birmingham City - Crystal Palace

Doncaster Rovers - Leeds United

West Ham United - Manchester United

Stoke City - Notts County

Middlesbrough - Plymouth Argyle

Norwich City - Cardiff City

Watford - Aston Villa

Leicester City - Preston North End

Cheltenham Town - Charlton Athletic

Huddersfield Town - Bolton Wanderers

Division 3

Reading - Colchester United

Brighton and Hove Albion - Rochdale

Barnsley - Ipswich Town

Tranmere Rovers - Sheffield Wednesday

Swansea City - Shorpe United

Hull City - Bradford City

Gillingham - Queens Park Rangers

Leyton Orient - Derby County

Port Vale - Oxford United

Crewe Alexandra - Carlisle United

Division 4

Walsall - AFC Bournemouth

Wycombe Wanderers - Northampton Town

Chesterfield - Yeovil Town

Southend United - Bristol Rovers

Boston United - Bristol City

Luton Town - Nottingham Forest

Blackpool - Hartlepool United

Swindon Town - Peterborough United

Grimsby Town - Rotherham United

Rushden & Diamonds - Brentford

:)I'll start posting the tables after tomorrow nights games

:)

yE1670jY.jpg

millwall.gif V 28_1205820265.gif

Millwall v Darlington

Preview

A buoyant Millwall take on Darlington at the Den tomorrow night in the latest instalment in the South Londoners division 1 adventure. The Lions shocked the footballing world at the weekend with a fantastic 4-1 away victory against Chelsea, and as season 10 enters its fourth round of matches all eyes will be South London to see if they can repeat the trick against EC 106’s most iconic club.

In an extraordinary rise from the fourth division, Darlington enjoyed their best campaign yet last season finishing as impressive runner-ups to eventual winners West Bromwich Albion to cap their 4th successive season at the top table. Superbly managed throughout their ascendancy, the hugely respected Michael Flounders enjoys his 10th consecutive season at the club clocking up an astounding 393 games. Never finishing lower in the elite division than 9th, the Quakers have grown in stature to become widely regarded as one of EC 106’s finest run clubs. With many within the game tipping the club as this years champions, the Quakers come to the game after a relatively poor star to the season. And after a brace of draws and a defeat to Manchester city sees them in a disappointing 13th spot after amassing just 3 points from the opening 3 games.

As yet, neither camp has issued any selection news but with no injuries to contend with its widely thought they are likely to continue with the same starting line-ups from the weekend, as the Lions muscular midfield look to take on the long ball game of their visitors.

Micheal Flounders

EC 106 Legend

9- Division 1 Darlington Runner-Up

8- Division 1 (9) Darlington

7- Division 1 (4) Darlington

6- Division 1 (6) Darlington

5- Division 2 Darlington Runner-up

4- Division 2 (4) Darlington

3- Division 3 (3) Darlington

2- Division 4 Darlington Winner

1- Division 4 (5) Darlington

Total games 393

Guest 1CapWonder

Logo_Daily_Mirror.jpg

Sutcliffe: Paris Needs Support

paris-crying.jpg

Paris broke down today, following the stress from the latest media attack on her

Rochdale Manager Wants Paris Protection

This week has got off to another terrible start for Paris Hilton. Bizarre comments made from Simao led to her threatening to sue himself and Blackburn Rovers, were followed by a disastrous media appearance at QPR on Saturday, and the final straw in this never ending drama, the relatively quiet Sheffield United manager, Lucas Crjnac, made a crazy statement on Sunday, claiming he too slept with the American WAG. Following a long hard slog, Paris and her man finally released a press statement this afternoon, which all but ends the 3 scandals that have emerged this week. Paris will be hoping the media pressure calms, for her boyfriends sake, aswell as her own. Here is why, as reported by The Daily Mirror.

Simao-Gate - The Private Apology

001b3726

The press have backed Paris regarding this issue. Simao on the other hand, has been ridiculed (above)

Following comments made in a Blackburn fanzine after his departure, Simao caused uproar in the Sutcliffe household, claiming he had slept with Paris Hilton. Paris quickly released her own version of events claiming she "had never slept with the footballer whilst either were in a relationship" The public expected Simao to confirm this and move back in with his wife, but nothing happened. Aaron Dhandli and Arsenal stayed quiet. Simao also refused to leak anything more publicly. The Daily Mirror can reveal though, that apologies were made in private by Simao following a press release from Blackburn manager Akash the other day. Since then, Paris has dropped the charges on the 23m man and she now believes that the scandal is over. Though we may never know if Paris and Simao ever did sleep with each other, it certainly hasn't happened in the past 2 years, with both in relationships. Simao's relationship, certainly looks doomed though, with his wife unable to speak to him, and keeping her children away from the disgraced footballer. Dhandli and Arsenal are expected to release a statement about his well-being as soon as is possible...

Commentary-Gate - The Media Ban

post_image-0208_paris_hilton_sings_00.xxlarge.jpg

Paris made a fool of herself, after being invited to commentate on QPR's 4-0 win...

As has been revealed in the last few hours, Paris seems to have her tracks covered regarding the incredible live text commentary of her's that were released after QPR's win at home on Saturday. Hilton was at Rochdale in the morning, to see her boyfriend, before flying out to London after being invited to what was described to her as "a potential media friendly opportunity" With the offer coming from QPR, Sutcliffe placed his trust in manager Alessandro Velarone and "good influence" Mamta Mohandas, his girlfriend. However, it seems Paris was left in the dark and was forced to provide spontaneous live text commentary to a band of "prawn sandwich munchers" who had flown from Italy to see QPR and boss Velarone. Instead, Paris was made a mockery of, laughed at by these corporate nobodies and being forced to update a text commentary for something she knew nothing about. Text update's included statements such as

"10 : guy grabs othr guys neck on d field.wndr wat dey grab in d showrs.lolz,hot!!!!"

"22 : now d ppl are standn n screamn wid plesher.im lykin dis ry.:-)"

"34 : old dude nxt 2 me sez smthn abt lack f panties.i spred my legs n smile.

"86 : ill let my top slip axidently aftr d game in frnt of d pepperonipizzazi.hot!!!!;-)"

Sutcliffe was embarrassed when asked straight after his game about Paris' antics. He later returned home to read the papers and was apparantly fuming. He laid no blame on Paris, and filed a report to send to the SMFA. Subsequently, QPR Boss Alessandro Velarone, 2 members of QPR's media backroom staff, aswell as their club director, have been hit with a 4 day suspension from speaking to the media. The club has also paid Paris Hilton a hefty compensation sum for "wrongly attempting to deceit Miss Hilton" and Velarone now faces an additional touchline ban, representing his club's wrong-doing and accepting blame for the "unfortunate events that further unfolded" Paris remained unfazed. However, there was more to come.

Lucas-Gate - Shock Comments Retracted

50-cents-made-paris-cry-photos.jpg

Comments made by Crjnac were the final straw for an already distraught Paris Hilton

However, come Monday, Paris was broken...finally. Sutcliffe has already praised Paris' thick skin, claiming she has "the ability to let all that hits her bounce back in their faces" Despite him being proved right (Lucas came under heavy criticism) it seemed Paris couldn't quite handle it all yesterday. She was seen crying as she arrived back at her new Manchester based home. Sutcliffe was understandably outraged and the Sheffield United manager's comments, claiming he was "totally out of order" and privately supposedly called him " a dirty liar" Lucas Crjnac, who has already faced heavy criticism for his "questionable personality" claimed he had "ruined a relationship" by saying he had made a sex-tape with Paris Hilton. When asked further about it, the manager claimed no one would ever see it apart from the police. This is where the public turned on him. Why would he take a sextape to the police? Does he really have evidence? When did this happen? All questions were answered this morning, when Crjnac retracted his comments and removed himself from the media attention. Once again, Crjnac is expected to be punished, and Paris is likely to be compensated for her distress.

When Will It Stop?

paris-hilton-doug-reinhardt-240js052809.jpg

Not the relationship, the bad press!

The Rochdale manager is understandably upset with what is going on, and has claimed "Paris-Mania" has made EC106 go mad, and a little more support needs to be given to prevent outbursts like Lucas Crjnac's happening again. Sutcliffe has asked for other EC106 managers to finally face up to their responsibilities and support what is going on. The bosses of Cardiff City, Blackburn Rovers, Tranmere Rovers, QPR and of course Sheffield United have all come under scrutiny for attacks on Paris. Managers such as Akash (Blackburn) and Callum Hewett (Tranmere) have escaped Sutcliffe's wrath due to statements made from their club distancing themselves from the related stories. However, Sutcliffe now wants other EC106 managers to follow suit and call a stop to the bad press. He said recentley "People need to understand that this is really happening, and after seeing what we have endured, to still be together, must show these guys that Paris is here to stay. Regardless of what they think of her, they have to come out and stop the bullying, it's gone too far"

Whether or not his peers can put a stop to Paris-Mania, no one knows, but one way or another, it will happen. She could be supported by those close to the Rochdale boss, or she could be bullied out of England by those against her. One thing is for sure, for the time being, the drama is here to stay.

paris.jpg

Paris-Mania. It's certainly hit EC106...

Leicester City v Preston NE

Leicester look to chalk up their first points of the campaign in front of thier home fans, and Preston hope to get back on track after being totally dominated by Cheltenham in their last home match.

Leicester will be without the suspended Jonny Magallon, the Mexican expected to be replaced by German Re alongside two ex-Preston defenders, Curtis Davies and Seb Pocognoli. Striker Joseba Llorente (namesake of Preston's Fernando Llorente) is expected to be the point of a three man attack with two from Borriello, Mandzukic and Lukaku joining him. Frustrated Russian midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov looks set to be overlooked once again in favour of Elano and Juninho.

Preston give a debut to Brazilian centre-back Naldo, the goal-scoring defender brought in primarily to shore up a leaky defence as well as chip in with the odd goal or two. Stevan Jovetic and Fernando Llorente are reunited again after the 1-0 loss to Cheltenham. Jussi Jaaskelainen is recalled in goal in what manager James Burrow calls 'last chance saloon.' Preston go with an all-English midfield for the first time this season, with Young and Lennon flanking with Parker and Huddlestone shoring up the midfield.

EC 106

WEEK 4

Results and tables

Division 1

Burnley 4 - 3 Sunderland

Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sheffield United 2 - 0 Chelsea

Millwall 1 - 0 Darlington

Coventry City 0 - 1 Everton

Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 1 Southampton

Manchester City 3 - 3 Blackburn Rovers

Newcastle United 1 - 2 Fulham

Arsenal 2 - 1 West Bromwich Albion

Liverpool 3 - 4 Portsmouth

GD / Pts

1 Sheffield United 6 10

2 Arsenal 4 10

3 Everton 1 9

4 Portsmouth 4 8

5 Milwall 2 7

6 Manchester City 0 7

7 Newcastle United 2 6

8 Wigan Athletic 1 6

9 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 6

10 Liverpool 0 6

11 Tottenham Hotspur 1 5

12 Burnley -2 5

13 Blackburn Rovers -1 4

14 Southampton -2 4

15 Fulham -2 4

16 West Bromwich Albion -2 2

17 Darlington -2 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Sunderland -3 2

19 Coventry City -3 2

20 Chelsea -5 2

Division 2

Birmingham City 0 - 0 Crystal Palace

Doncaster Rovers 2 - 3 Leeds United

West Ham United 1 - 2 Manchester United

Stoke City 3 - 3 Notts County

Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Plymouth Argyle

Norwich City 4 - 1 Cardiff City

Watford 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Leicester City 1 - 2 Preston North End

Cheltenham Town 3 - 1 Charlton Athletic

Huddersfield Town 2 - 1 Bolton Wanderers

GD / Pts

1 Huddersfield Town 4 10

2 Manchester United 3 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Norwich City 8 9

4 Crystal Palace 3 8

5 Cheltenham Town 3 8

6 Aston Villa 2 7

7 Charlton Athletic 0 7

8 Leeds United 1 6

9 Preston North End 0 6

10 Middlesbrough 0 6

11 Stoke City -1 5

12 Watford 3 4

13 West Ham United -1 4

14 Birmingham City -1 4

15 Plymouth Argyle -2 4

16 Notts County -4 4

17 Cardiff City -7 4

18 Bolton Wanderers -3 3

19 Doncaster Rovers -2 2

20 Leicester City -6 0

Division 3

Reading 5 - 2 Colchester United

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 - 1 Rochdale

Barnsley 2 - 2 Ipswich Town

Tranmere Rovers 3 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Swansea City 2 - 2 Shorpe United

Hull City 2 - 2 Bradford City

Gillingham 2 - 3 Queens Park Rangers

Leyton Orient 2 - 1 Derby County

Port Vale 4 - 3 Oxford United

Crewe Alexandra 2 - 1 Carlisle United

GD / Pts

1 Reading 12 12

2 Shorpe United 6 10

3 Sheffield Wednesday 6 8

4 Swansea City 5 8

5 Tranmere Rovers 4 8

6 Crewe Alexandra 2 8

7 Port Vale 2 6

8 Queens Park Rangers 1 6

9 Colchester United -1 6

10 Leyton Orient -5 6

11 Ipswich Town 1 5

12 Derby County 0 5

13 Bradford City 0 5

14 Barnsley -1 5

15 Carlisle United -3 4

16 Brighton and Hove Albion -5 2

17 Oxford United -5 1

18 Gillingham -5 1

19 Rochdale -6 1

20 Hull City -8 1

Division 4

Walsall 2 - 1 AFC Bournemouth

Wycombe Wanderers 3 - 3 Northampton Town

Chesterfield 0 - 0 Yeovil Town

Southend United 1 - 1 Bristol Rovers

Boston United 4 - 2 Bristol City

Luton Town 1 - 4 Nottingham Forest

Blackpool 2 - 2 Hartlepool United

Swindon Town 1 - 2 Peterborough United

Grimsby Town 0 - 1 Rotherham United

Rushden & Diamonds 2 - 1 Brentford

GD / Pts

1 Rotherham United 8 12

2 Yeovil Town 4 10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Nottingham Forest 9 9

4 Bristol City 6 9

5 Walsall 1 9

6 Chesterfield 5 8

7 Southend United 5 7

8 Northampton Town 1 5

9 Bristol Rovers 1 5

10 Peterborough United 0 5

11 Rushden & Diamonds -1 5

12 Boston United -1 4

13 Wycombe Wanderers -2 4

14 Grimsby Town -2 4

15 Swindon Town -3 4

16 Hartlepool United -2 3

17 Brentford -3 3

18 Luton Town -8 3

19 Blackpool -7 1

20 AFC Bournemouth -11 0

Match Report

reading-fc.jpgReading 5-2 Colchester 150px-Colchester_united.PNG

Reading FC bag home 5 to keep there great form up !

everton_hunt_470x300.jpg

The toughest battle for Jarni today, as he knew that he has never beaten Colchester United. Jarni had pulled of great performances with his stickers pulling off goals, and goals each and every game. Jarni was no where to be seen before the game, as he cam up against a great manager. He was to shy to talk before the game.

It was a thrilling 10 minutes as each side got into the action straight away, with Frédéric Nimani, Darron Gibson and Slobodan Rajkovic having great chances for Colchester, but at the other side of the park, Colin Kazim Kazim, and Vedran Corluka had slight chances, bot as good as Colchester's chances. Finally the break through came from Reading's red hot Spanish striker Manu Del Moral in the 13th minute. Reading's second goal was followed up 8 minutes after there first goal, coming from Jeremy Menez. Damien Marcq had a chance to pull one away for Colchester, but before the half time whistle it seamed like game over for Colchester as Reading FC pulled a magnificent goal from Kazim Kazim. 3-0, the half time score.

The second half was underway with Aritz Aduriz slotting in an easy goal. The nerves must been gone for Jarni today. Zvjezdan Misimovic is playing superb in the Center Mid, but some of the fans say, that they would like to see him play in a more attactive role. A great curling shot from Menez in the 57th minute just goes wide. Are Reading messing with Colchester now ? In the 60th minute Aduriz pushes the ball into the goal with ease. 5-0 for Reading FC.

in last 10 minutes goals coming from Colchester's young boys, with Walcot and Ninami scoring to give the final score 5-2.

Team Stats

Venue: Madejski

Crowd: 16, 045

Referee: Oleh Oriekhov flag_uk.gif

Man-Of-The-Match: Aduriz (Reading FC)

Colchester Jourden; Toloi, Rajkovic, Marcq, Manolev, Schemlzer, Parejo, Gibson, Nimani, Walcott Witsel

Goals: Walcott (77'), Nimani (80')

Booked: Rajkovic

Sent Off: Rajkovic

Reading FC: Iraizoz; Corluka, Vermalelen, Burdisso, Vukojevic, Juan Rodriquez, Menez Misimovic, Aduriaz, Manu Del Moral

Goals: Maun Del Moral (13'), Menez (21'), Kazim Kazim (39') Aduriz (51') (65')

Booked: Vermaelen, Kazim Kazim

Match Review

Division 2

boro.png 1 v 0 matchcancellations_plymouth.jpg

Middlesbrough on the back of a win against Notts County came out all guns blazing and could have been 3-0 up after just 3 minutes first Gaetano D'Agostino was left in acres of space but rush his shot with the keeper making an easy save a minute later Eider Gudjohnsen's long range effort went just wide and a minutes later Arne Friedrich's long range effort crashed off the post Plymouth though put the first shaky minutes behind them and created there own good chances and could well have opened the scoring but for an excellent save from David James in the 7th minute at the other end there was another excellent save this time from Mark Schwarzer Plymouth did deserve a goal in the 14th minute when a 45yd run from Andrea Lazzari and a crisp drive from the Italian going inches wide a few minutes later and Lazzari once again had a great chance just going wide once again 2 minutes later and it was Plymouth once again who were on the attack with John Carew getting a free header but hitting the woodwork all these missed chances came back to haunt Plymouth in the 26th minute when Ronaldinho slotted home an easy finish after running rings around the Plymouth defence the goal knocked the sting out of the game with very little else being created in the remainde of the first half Boro could have been 2-0 up though but for some last gasp defending when Eider Gudjohnsen's chip was cleared of the line.

A slow and actionless second half was what the 24,547 fans who had braved the cold weather were in store for with both sides reduced to long range efforts the best falling to Plymouth but for another world class save from David James who had been unbeatable throughout the whole game and sealed a 1-0 win for Middlesbrough.

Middlesbrough move up to 10th place in Division 2 after this win while Plymouth drop to 15th

Tranmere Buy A Honda

f8d80f2b801252468127.jpg

Tranmere Rovers have beat of other interested clubs to secure the signing of Japanese star Keisuke Honda. Chewett has been interested in the goal-scoring midfielder for a while now, but only recently was a concerete bid placed. The bid was succsesful and see's Barreto leaving in the opposite direction. The Jap star signs a 2yr deal on £20.000 a week. He is expected to make his first appearence in tonights friendly against Crewe Alexandra.

yE1670jY.jpg

millwall.gif V 28_1205820265.gif

Millwall 1 Darlington 0

Review

Its back to back victories for Millwall as the Lions come out on top over Darlington in a tight 1-0 win at the New Den last night. In an at times bad tempered affair, the game exploded into life after just 3 minutes as Dutch left hooker Maartin Martins notched up a rare headed goal, meeting a pacey cross from the right by Roberto Hilbert. With referee Cantelejo waving away a clear penalty after a trip on Camara, the Lions bench exploded into fury just before the half hour mark but in an half largely fought in the muddy midfield no mans land, both teams struggled to create clear chances.

With the battle lines drawn, the second half took on an increasingly confrontational feel, and in a spate of yellow cards, saw warnings for Millwalls Dainelli and Grafite, whilst for the visitors Montolvio and Vidal joined Barnetta in referees Cantalejo’s bad books. In between the constant stoppages the Lions continued to look the greater threat. The lively Martins made an awful hash of a sliced effort ,whilst Grafite forced a fine stop from Kameni in the visitors goal with just six minutes left on the clock. The victory sees the Lions move up on to 7 points and rise to 5th places with next up the weekends visit to Merseyside to face an in form Everton. Speaking after the game Lions boss Dave Izod was quick to praise his team..

Clearly tonight was another fine performance from the boys , thats reulted in another welldeserved victory. We were up against a very capable Darlington midfield renown for their constant pressurising and quick counter attacking forward movement. Its fair to say that we matched them both physically and mentally, which ultimately dictated the flow of the game in our favour. Its great to see the lads starting to build up a head of steam, these early weeks of the season are vital to us. Its imperative that we gain as many points as early as we can and look to get as much distance as possible away from the all consuming, ever swirling vortex that is the division 1 relegation battle.

QPR Win / Velarone To Depart?

QPR won their second game on the trot to climb to 8th place on the table, but all the attention was on their manager Alessandro Velarone, whose shock resignation from the club is said to be merely a matter of time following his marriage to his girlfriend, actress Mamta Mohandas.

rahman%2Bmamta5.jpg

The love-struck couple entered into wedlock a few days ago and subsequently honeymooned in Nelliyampathy, India, thus explaining the real reason for Velarone's sudden disappearance, which had led to speculation (mainly by trash like the Daily Mirror) that he had been banned by the SMFA mandarins after being held responsible for Her Royal Horniness Princess Paris Hilton's acutely embarrassing antics while doing LiveText commentary for the QPR-Leyton Orient game.

Stunningly, though, Velarone is said to have decided to concentrate on his marriage, and may well decide to walk away from the club he joined barely a month ago, leaving his consigliere Tony D'Amato in charge at the helm. These fickle Italians. - Niccolo de Santi/THE TATTLETALE

Dragovic Reveals 2 New Signings

0,,10326~3694728,00.jpg

Dragovic has today spoken about his recent two signings one who has been at the club for a couple of days already and may make his debut again Rochdale and one who is on his way as you read this sentance. German midfielder Robert Tesche who was interested by many clubs including Shorpe, Crystal Palace, Leyton Orient, Wycombe and Bolton was signed for a few of 3.6 million from Hamburg. The 22 year old and 84 rated midfielder has huge potential but Dragovic believes that he will have to prove himself to get into the starting eleven. He was signed as what you could say a replacment for Sankhare but he was more of a bench player aswell because Dragovic now have Parejo, Gibson and Wistel running the middle but Tesche does have the ability to play in there.

1882.jpg

Tesche.

The other signing Dragovic made was a player from his fellow country Croatia Domagoj Vida. The 20 year old and 83 rated defender was signed for a huge fee of 5.4 million. The young star was captain of his old club Osjiek at this young age which really shows that the lad has a good character. Dragovic labelled him as 'intelligent, strong and skillful'.Dragovic believs that the guy will be a star when he is older and to have him on his team will be a great success. He will not make it to Colchester untill another 12 hours or so which means he may not feature in Colchesters next match against Rochdale but who knows, if he fits in straight away im sure Dragovic wont be affraid to play the young talent.

vida_domagoj_osije_229659S3.jpg

Vida (Left)

Match Preview

Division 2

cardiff20city20badge.jpg v 16289_badge.jpg

Middlesbrough take on badly out of form Cardiff City in tommorows league match with Boro putting a poor first couple of games well behind them with wins against Notts County and Plymouth while Cardiff have lost their last 2 games and conceded 9 goals.

Middlesbrough are still without Tony Hibbert and Gonzalo Bergessio who are both still serving 3 match bans however Antonio Apono returns from injury and starts from the bench Middlesbrough make 11 changes to the team that beat Plymouth in midweek Victor Valdes returns in goal while in defence Manuel Pasqual,Marko Basa and Michel Kadlec replace Marcelo Bordon,Arne Friedrich and Luis Filipe at RB Cristian Zaccardo should be passed fit tommorow to retake the position however should he fail that fitness test there could be a start for either youth team RB's Hagay Goldenberg or Frédéric Duplus both key central midfielders Igor Semshov and Jose Maria Guti return alongside Pablo Ledesma,Florent Balmont and Stewart Downing up front Halil Altintop returns looking to add to his goal he scored against Notts County.

On the bench for Middlesbrough are Antonio Apono,Royston Drenthe,Ariza Makukula,Ronaldinho and Nikola Drincic.

Cardiff have no suspension or injury worries however da Silva Muniz Liedson,José Nunes,Angel Lafita,Ânderson Nene,Siem De Jong,Augusto Felipe Santana and Juan Román Riquelme will all need to pass late fitness tests if they are to play

ENGLANDEXPECTS.png

World Cup Qualifying

Group 6

England v Bulgaria

England will entertain a capacity Wembley crowd for tonights WCQ match against Bulgaria, in what will be recently-appointed England coach James Burrow's first competitive match in charge.

After a disastrous World Cup campaign last season, the England fans are looking for an immediate turn-around, and Burrow knows that they expect nothing less than three points tonight, against possibly the strongest team in the group.

The new England coach has been praised for his work ethic, only choosing players who have played consistently well for their clubs, and has developed a strong working partnerships with the league managers.

England are without two noticeable absentees. Defensive partnership John Terry and Rio Ferdinand miss the game through suspension and injury respectively, and with Anton Ferdinand and Phil Jagielka also absent through injury, the Three Lions will go into this game with the relatively inexperienced pairing of Joleon Lescott and Matt Upson.

Ben Foster has been praised by the England gaffer, and is expected to start with Joe Hart missing out. Preston full-back Glen Johnson is the only registered right-back in the squad, after Luke Young's retirement, and Wes Brown and Tony Hibbert's exclusion.

The midfield consists of Preston players Aaron Lennon, Ashley Young and Tom Huddlestone, with Gareth Barry and Steven Gerrard the remaining players in the engine room. There is no place in the starting eleven for Newcastle's Frank Lampard, although he is on the bench.

Wayne Rooney spearheads the attack with Gerrard in support, in a risky move which could either pay off, or see Burrows head on the chopping block already.

Bulgaria are expected to be unchanged from their 2-1 loss to Israel in Sofia, a game which Burrow watched personally. They have no notable absentees, with Tottenhams Dimitar Berbatov the main dangerman, with Stoke City's Stiliyan Petrov and Newcastle's Martin Petrov also on show.

Gillingham set to terminate contract of Gills boss JakeA?

Rumours after their 3-2 loss against Queens Park Rangers is linking Gillingham boss JakeA with a departure from the club after 32 games in charge, 33 on Saturday against Derby County. Jake has made some miraculous changes at Gillingham since taking over, significantly signing Florent Sinama Pongolle, Ivan Marcano and many more. Due to critics about his poor start to the league season Jake and the Gillingham board are set to sit down and speak about his future at Gillingham and wether he will remain the Gillingham boss for the remainder of the season.

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

Bruno Gallo returns to Leixoes

Brazilian midfielder Vieira Bruno Gallo was unveiled as a Leixoes player on Saturday, completing his return to the Portuguese Liga after three unsuccessful seasons in England. Bruno Gallo, 21, joined the club after a fustrating spell at Charlton Athletic and now hopes to resurrect his career. It is reported that Charlton has received a fee in the region of £500k - ten times more the fee when he join from Leixoes to Charlton.

"It will be easier for me to be part of the Portugal set-up here than it was abroad," he said. "It's obvious that a move would be important for me to get first-team football. I was stuck at the youth competition but was never given a chance to impress in the first-team. But my stay in England has always give me important experience as I've been training with top coaches every day since I joined."

SoccermanagerTimescopy.jpg

English Championship 106 Division Two

20_1198938111.gifCharlton Athletic v Leicester City: Preview41_1243862356.jpg

Eduardo injury 'not long term' - Bryant

Charlton Athletic boss Dean Bryant has been given a lift with news of Eduardo da Silva's thigh injury with youngster Tomas Necid will likely be given the chance to deputise for his top scorer against Leicester United on Saturday. Eduardo limped off after the break during the lost to Cheltenham Town that left Bryant fuming at the tackle made by Pierre Wome - but the initial signs are good for the Croatian. The 26-year-old has been ruled out of the Division 2 clash against the Foxes at The Valley but the injury may not be as bad as first feared.

"Eduardo had a scan (on Thursday)," said Bryant. "We have not had the result yet. The only thing that is sure is that he will not play on Saturday. Beyond that, it all depends on the scan. Is it a tightness that just presents a small risk on Saturday or is it a slight strain - grade one or two? We'll know that later. If it is just a bruise it is a small one and the maximum would be 10 days. So it is not long term."

Youngster Tomas Necid could deputise for Eduardo against Cheltenham and partner Radamel Falcao in the attack. Bacary Sagna is still recovering from a foot injury but could return for Norwich City match.

Leicester have no fresh injury concerns ahead of the encounter, with defenders Taras Mykhalik struggling with fitness problem. Manager Jake Mallinder will be without suspended defender Jonny Magallon. Defender Curtis Davies could be given his first start to deputise unfit Mykhalik. Mallinder has revealed the recent speculation of right back Gonzalo Castro - who was linked with a move to Bayern Leverkusen - will continue to start in the first team.