English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Transfer/Gossip thread

Unexpected Change At City

Monday, 17th May 2010

JoeHart_633862736043357500.jpg

Hart Handed The Number One Jersey

After just a few days of telling press and City fans that there would be little change during the off-season, Manchetser City manager Bail has made a total of two signing along with another to come in a very small space totally reversing his words.

Late last week the long negotiations finally ended between Barnsley and City with the result of Joe Hart agreeing to sign for City snubbing moves to clubs like Preston North End and Charlton Athletic. Hart completed his move just 24hours later with Pyatov and Lora going the other way. Hart was soon handed the number one jersey and will command the goal net for City next season.

Hart said ''I had a tough decision to make but I am glad that I made the switch to City, the players are all very nice guys and I believe that we'll get on well in the future, City are a great team and are progressing at such a great speed I'm just proud to be part of it all. I hope to perform well in my debut season and hopefully I can get back into the England squad for the next world cup''

With City fans delighted with the arrival of Joe Hart no one expected what was to happen next, with the appoinment of Nick Justice at WBA Bastian Scweinsteiger soon fell out with the budding manager and immediantly handed in his transfer request. Bail jumped straight into negotiations with Nick and a deal was soon made with Ireland and Capoue leaving City for Albion and paving way for Shweinsteiger.

PodolskiSchweinsteiger1.jpg

Bastian Adding Quality To The Ranks At City

Simon (Man City Fan) said ''Bastian is such a great player and I never thought he would sign for City he certainly has boosted our chances of finishing in the top four next season and I think Bail is doing such a brilliant job at City and I am backing him all the way!''

And it has just been confirmed that Vedran Corluka is undergoing a medical at City with Bruno Alves thought to be leaving in the deal, it is also thought that Reading are including 7m in the deal aswell. But rumours are starting to emerge that City have failed in their attempts to sign Ivanovic and Boetang with verbal offers being turned down from both clubs.

Bail said ''I am very pleased with the players we have signed in the last few days and I believe they are vital to our chances of a successful season, I did say there would be very little transfer activity but these deals were too good to turn down and I think they will be vital for our club in the future''

EMP-5373342.jpg

Corluka Soon To Complete His Move

Middlesbrough Bring In Fresh Faces

Jan-Polak-Czech-Rep_920076.jpg

Middlesbrough have signed 29y/o Czech Republic international Jan Polak from RSC Anderlecht for a fee of £5,090,000 Polak who played a total of 58 league games for RSC Anderlecht in his time at the club scoring 4 goals he has also previously played for Bundesliga side 1.FC Nürnberg making 62 appearances and scoring 4 goals Polak has also made 4 appearances for the Czech Republic he signs a 5 year contract with Boro worth £27,600 per Turn

20070921dasdasftb_70.jpg

Middlesbrough have signed Argentinian defender Clemente Rodríguez from Estudiantes de la Plata for a fee of £5,300,000 Rodriquez who has experience of playing in Europe having spent time at Espanyol Barcelona and Spartak Moscow making a combined total of 47 appearances he ruturned to his native Argentina and to Estudiantes where he has made 35 appearances he makes his first forray in English football with Middlesbrough with Rodriguez signing a 3 year contract with the club worth £28,200 per Turn

Mariga,Guarin Depart New look Defence Brought in at County

Rod_FANNI-95733.largeslideshow.jpg

Rod Fanni is the biggest name to arrive at County in Cliffords reign.

Notts County have been chopping and changing the squad around in recent days in a bid to secure survival from Division 2 once again next season,The first area the Manager was key to address is the Defence which has been completely changed around in the last few days,The first off the Defensive Quartet to arrive was the hugely talented Serbian Jagos Vuckovic,Jagos who is only 21 isn't expected to make an initial impact at the club but as the season wears on his playing time is expected to increase,The next to join was Jordi Figueras from Russian side Rubin Kazan,Jordi is expected to provide backup for the main defensive partnership of Fanni and Figeroua and will be key throughout the season.

The third defensive signing is French full back Thomas Mangani from AS Monaco,despite serious competition for the defender Notts County stole in and acquired his services for 1.5 Million pounds,Mangani is expected to providing cover for the current left back Christian Pander,even though Pander is expected to leave after initial poor performances Mangani is not expected to break into the first team setup unless of injuries to whoever the first team left back is the season,the fourth and final defensive addition is definitely the biggest one in French international Rod Fanni,Fanni has signed from fellow Division 1 side Blackburn Rovers for a fee of 10 Million Pounds,the Defender who can play at Centre Back and Right Back is the highest rated player at the club at 89 and is expected to be used in a trade for a 90 rated player at some stage of the season.

However this was at a cost with talented central midfeild duo Freddy Guarin and Mcdonald Mariga leaving for nearly 20 Million pounds,Guarin joined previous club FC Porto for a fee of 8 Million pounds and Mcdonald Mariga joined Division 1 side Fulham for 10 Million pounds,although everyone at the club was sad to lose them both the Manager and most of the fans we spoke too felt it was a price worth paying.

84_1198386874.gif

llorente_280x420_47552a.jpg

'Fernando Llorente West Brom New No.9

Huntelaar Bites The Dust, As Llorente Joins West Brom

Today It was comfirmed by Midlands side West Bromwich Albion, that Spanish International Striker Fernando Llorente, who replaces Jan-Klass Huntelaar, moves to the Deepdale with James Burrow and Preston North End. Theres also a small sum of cash involved in the deal, this deal was agreed via fax between the two parties. Fernando Llorente took part in his first chance to look around The Hawthorns, and took part in a training session with he new team mates, and manager Nick Justice was quoted in saying that he fitted in well with the team and that next season he will fit in well and will get the goals. But he said this, Justice, " I'm delighted to announce that Spanish Striker Llorente has signed for us today, in a deal which sadly saw Huntelaar, leave the club who I've heard that had some good times before I joined the club, but I'm here to make a better future for the club and I believe Llorente will help me and the chairman and club achieve its goals for next season."

Guest drseanfitz

13702.png

Welcome to part 2 of our exclusive interview with Northern Alliance leaders Sean Fitzpatrick and Karren Brady. We pick up where part 1 left off, the Alliance were on the up, but there was a dark, Izod shaped cloud on the horizon. And in true Star Wars style, part 2 of the trilogy see’s the bad guys(Izod) strike back.

dameedna1.jpg

Margaret – relentless in her pursuit of Sean

Sean

”Things were going great. Promotion was becoming an almost certainty, we had the money rolling in from Pipgib enterprises, and we were using our latest brainchild, ‘Vote Hilton’, as a means to launder the money. But Izod and her camp wouldn’t give up. They tried to run a story about match fixing, which although was blatantly false, it showed that they had an awareness of our get together on the Graf Spee. Coupled with this apparent information leak, little things started to go wrong, almost like there was some internal sabotage.”

Karren

“Myself and Sean started to keep contact to a minimum due to the excessive probing by Margaret. But we had other problems, there were signs of insurrection appearing everywhere. When Sean got into a row with Mad Margaret over the way one of his former players(Franco Douglas) was handled, Elliot jumped in and publicly sided with our number 1 nemesis. Then James, who was only brought in so that he could pass on the England job to Sean, suddenly starts talking about seeing the job out for longer, or worse still, passing Maggie the reigns. We could tell something was wrong within the alliance, things didn’t feel right, we thought that maybe some of the underlings were getting a bit cocky, letting the power get to their heads.”

Sean

“Next thing I knew Belkevitz started causing trouble. He used to get drunk every time Oxford lost(which was a lot), and he started to publically criticise me for recalling a loan player, despite giving him plenty of notice, and generally started to put on embarrassing displays in public, and that was before the incident with my five grand and the prostitutes. Then as if having 2 OAP’s (Dave & David) causing hassle wasn’t enough, Simon suddenly turned around and decided he was banning Paris from my game at Hillsborough, says he didn’t want his team to lose focus. This was supposed to have been a big night for the Vote Hilton campaign, and it had to be cancelled at short notice, losing a lot of money.”

herbertthepervertherber.jpg

Simon, showing insolence in his old age

Karren

“Then out of the blue everything hit the fan. The Southwark News managed to come across me and Elliot at a Rochdale lay by before any paparazzi were tipped of we were there, and the same newspaper also managed to find Sean and that whore shacked up in the Flying Horse. Stupid blonde didn’t have a clue, and could have blown it all, letting that bleeding puppy/reporter in. Of course the story ran, and within days that spineless Gibbon closed down his bookies under fear of repercussion, and the ginger kid started blabbing to the press about how much he loved Paris still.”

Sean

“Things were bad, and they were only going to get worse. Seeing that our finances where at risk following the closure of Pipgib bookies, that cross-dressing cockney decided to burn down our other major financial establishment Fritz and Co Sausage’s. And then when I thought there was no way at all things could get worse, Callum went and signed that flaming Frenchman that had paid for sex with an underage prostitute.”

Karren

“Certain that someone was behind all of this we sent JC round to have a few words with the trouble causers, and he found out a few things that suddenly made sense. In each case of subordination, one person from within our alliance had given them encouragement, so JC tailed our suspect and caught him having meetings with Frankie Fraser. As you are reading this now, and we name the traitor, Jesus will be knocking on his door ready to dish out some Northern Alliance vengeance, so be careful answering the door……..Paul Holt.”

p4160037medium.jpgbrokenlegkitten.jpg

Paul Holt, and his kitten, after Jesus found them.

Sean

“So after all this time Holty was a two, faced, back stabbing traitor. Holty, the man who killed many a young footballer’s career, was in cahoots with his arch nemesis Maggie all this time. Came as a shock to me as I had considered him a friend for many a season. I now knew how Han Solo felt after being betrayed in Cloud City by Lando Calrissian. At least I know the depth that Margaret would stoop to in order to run interference on the N/A. So I think it’s safe to say that Mr Holt is no longer a member of the N/A elite.”

Karren

“And then in our darkest hour came a shimmer of light. Sean secured division 3 in style, with Callum getting 2nd place. And as a reward for his hard exemplary work for us, we arranged for Jesus to ascend to division 2 with them. JC was so happy with that he cried, yes that’s right, he may be our hard-man, but he’s a toughie with feeling’s. Jesus wept, and we are not afraid to admit it. Next we had a little thing called the EC106 end of season awards”

Next time the story concludes with the end of season awards, and what happens next for the Alliance. Maybe the Ewoks will make an appearance as well

ewokm.jpg

textpreviewphp.gif

Delusional,Paranoid,Obsessed

200px-Quentincrisp1.jpg

Be Warned Margaret is out for Blood after her recent defeat in the Ec106 Personality of the year award throwing around accusations of falsified results poor media coverage A mysterious fault in the voting website and best of all the Northern Alliance has wormed its way into every part of 106 with Izod becoming more and more obsessed with Hilton and other respected managers and members of the football community and it would not surpise me if Izod began stalking the people he suspects of stealing the personality of the year award away from him.

chief executive of Gibbon Media Corp who ran the awards event and owner of the Reporter Phil Gibbon would like to correct the missguided Millwall manager on the points he made.

(1) Result for the End of season awards as well as the manager of the month award are impossible to falsify all votes are stored on a secure laptop that only the CEO of Gibbon Corp can access and the CEO would never falsify results

(2)Poor media coverage of managers from the south of England that is just laughable if i'm not mistaken isn't Arsenal,Chelsea,Charlton,Southend and Bristol City in the south they didn't seem to struggle for awards this also coming from a manager who has close ties with the rag that is the Southwark News poor media coverage is entirely her own fault.

(3)The voting site was never down and has in fact been up since the end of the last awards and we have recived no other complaints about anyone being unable to vote

(4)Northern Alliance whats that never heard of them is he talking about the Northern Football Alliance because at last check there didn't seem to be anything suspicious about it or is he talking about the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan

Paris-Hilton-Push-up-Bra-200x200.jpg

Hilton Fully Deserved the Award

I for one see no evidence of foul play in the awards and Paris Hilton fully deserved the award for Personality of the year and long may she be a part of the 106 League sadly some people cant accept things that dont go their way i seriously recommed that Mr Izod puts away his handbag and returns to the hovel that is london

Yeovil%20Town.gif

First Player Arrives!

0,,10310~3454555,00.jpg

Leon Cort with Yeovils 3rd Kit!

Yeovil Town have made thier defensive problems that tiny bit easier as they completed thier first signing of the new season. Leon Cort, currently with no club, has accepted the offer for a fee of £2.1m.

Leon Cort is a Centre Back who used to play for Burnley. He is 30 years old and is very experienced. Manager Tom Tamburro said "He is a great asset to the sqaud. We all knew the time would come to buy some new centre backs as Risso and Faccioli has gone back to thier parent club Middelsborough."

Yeovil Town also are rumoured to loan out Argentine Silvestre and also continue thier loan for Acevedo.

17th May, 2010

Let the celebrations begin!

coca-cola-league-one.png

38_1193803499.gifIpswich Town 1-3 Gillingham33_1191751249.gif

holt_1408984c.jpg

Wednesday night, Portman Road, 20:00pm was the night that Gillingham secured Division 3 safety, remarkably being written off 10 games ago at an 100/1 price to stay up. Grant Holt (pictured above) played a massive role in the survival of the Gills, scoring 2 goals which sank Ipswich Town not once but twice in the first half, here is the magnificent story of Gillingham FC on the 12th May, 2010.

3,000 Gillingham fans made the long journey to Ipswich to witness their biggest game of the season if not their lifes as a win would seal safety for Gillingham FC whilst Ipswich Town had nothing to play for other than to finish the season on a high, a loss for Gillingham and a win for any of the bottom 3, most notably Hull would relegate Gillingham which would be a shame as they have come back right at the wire to salvage something from a season they may want to forget. Things got underway inside a tense south side of Portman Road where all the Gillingham fans are allocated.

Grant Holt, signed from Rochdale earlier on in the season was the loan man upfront, costing just over £2 million pounds the 29 year old is still looking to impress Gillingham manager Jake' going into next season whether they will be playing Division 3 or 4 football. Just over 15 minutes in and the game had it's first goal and you will never guess who scored it? Grant Holt leaping ahead of a small rising Ipswich Town defence, the Englishmen rising too high for the full backs as he nets and puts Gillingham ahead inside 20 minutes, listen to that roar from the Gillingham end, let the celebrations begin, for now anyway. Ipswich looked very threatening at times, nearing to an equaliser Sergio Asenjo was being kept very busy in the Gillingham goal, Gillingham can breathe for now. Just before half time... it was 2-0! Grant Holt the right man on the right occasion again getting on the end of a Piatti cross from the left, have Gillingham done it? The impossible?

Gillingham came out second half fired up, knowing that they are just 45 minutes away from safety in Division 3, completing it last year they will fancy their chances now, referee Sinisa Zrnic blew for the second half to commense with Ipswich Town attacking their home fans this time and Gillingham scoring towards their travelling support. The second half wasn't remarkable as the first, minimal opportunities falling to either sides but failing to convert on all occasions the game still remained Ipswich Town 0-2 Gillingham. Holt, Gillingham's saviour made way for youngster Zavon Hines who has been making regular appearances coming off the bench for Gillingham hoping to seal Gillingham's safety followed by loanee Bendtner coming on in the DM area. Dimitri Payet then pulled a goal back for Ipswich, silence at the Gillingham end for now, a very, very nervy finish here. Hadji then put Gillingham 3-1 up, classy classy goal from the 29 year old, signing from French side Nancy has just sealed Gillingham's place in Division 3 next season, amazing scenes here at Portman Road.

The final whistle went, Bosnian referee Sinisa Zrnic bringing the game to a close, the remarkable fightback from Gllingham that looked off 10 games ago has been completed, possibly one of the best turn arounds of their history, Gillingham will now be definatly be playing Division 3 football next season. Stewards are having to hold Gillingham fans back from a pitch invasion here at Portman Road, Ipswich fans and players congratulating a Gillingham side that has seen one of the worst forms this season but an amazing turn around in the second half of the season has guided then to where they belong now. The question now is can Gillingham finally keep their team and form together and challenge the big boys for the play offs next season?

Words from "big man" Phil

"Well, we done it! Even I didn't think we would do it but there was always hope in our little hopes. I'm lost for words right now, I can now congratulate our fans more as they have been behind us all the way to this final game at Portman, I am sure that our fans will go home very happy with our teams performance tonight, we gave it our 100%, battling for the ball, making the most of our possesion and executing our chances which we just couldn't do earlier on in the season. I will give a bigger and more detailed speech once I have celebrated with my players on the remarkable achivement, GILLINGHAM FOREVER!"

gillingham-fc_1409402c.jpg

ROLL ON SEASON 11

84_1198386874.gif

n1505462511_3165.jpg

'Yes The Meeting Took Place At River Island lool'

Justice Caught Leaving, After An Interview with Lucio's Reps

Earlier Tonight West Brom Manager Nick Justice was caught leaving the Hawthornes with Brazilian Cardiff City Defender Lucio's Agent, its reported that the Experianced Brazilian Defender could be leaving Wales for the Midlands baised Club, however nothing Official has been announced as of yet, we will keep you up to date on all news, on the Deal in next day or two. But as we understand Lucio's Agent was here at the Hawthornes talking to West Bromwich Albion manager Nick Justice.

sitelogo

ALL GOOD RELATIONSHIPS MUST COME TO AN END?

JewelLG_228x318.jpg

"Holt a Judas" claims Crewe boss

After hearing allegations calling him "Judas" from long time "friend" Sean Fitzpatrick, Crystal Palace manager Paul Holt has declared that his long term "relationship" with the Crewe manager has come to an end. Mr Fitzpatrick called Holt a "traitor" after accusing the Palace manager of being in "cahoots" with Dave Izod all along.

Mr Izod and the N/A (Northern Alliance) have been at war for the whole season now for reasons nobody really knows, understands or even cares about and despite the fact that the Palace manager has stayed out of this feud and remained silent throughout, he has somehow become a big part of the argument. Infact he was called a "two faced, back stabbing traitor".

Usually Mr Holt, who has a yellow belt in Karate so can most definitely defend himself if need be, brushes off comments like this but when it came from someone Holt once described as a "very good friend in football" and "almost as nice as Sir Bobby Robson" Mr Holt was unsurprisingly shocked, angry and upset.

The relationship between Crystal Palace and Crewe is almost the same as the relationship the USA and the UK share with each other. A relationship based on mutual respect, trust and good understanding.

But after reading Sean Fitzpatricks comments in tonights paper, Holt only had a few choice words to say on the matter;

"Im disappointed, angry, shocked, upset and amused at the ridiculous comments made by a person I "once" called a friend. To allege I would betray HIM and the N/A without proof or substance is disrespectful and rude. I am astonished by the nonsense HE speaks of and demand a full, written appology. Until then HE is nothing to my club and HIS name must not be spoken around me or within the club grounds. Until the appology is made, the relationship is DEAD"

Holt gave his statement just days before releasing his preliminary 30 man squad for the upcoming World Cup where he will manage France.

Badge.jpg

Another Joins Peterb-Moscow

Romanian midfielder joins the club

The Eastern-European contingent currently present at Peterborough has grown by another player as center midfielder Tiberiu Ghioane joins the club. The arrival of the 28 year old Romanian player, for £6,000,000 has led to the club being labelled "the new USSR" and "Siberia mark II". This is because with Ghioane there are currently 7 player hailing from the East, 3 Ukranians, 1 Romanian, 1 Croatian, 1 Bosnian and 1 Turk, though if loan deals count the recently expired loan deal of the Pole Robert Lewandowski would have made it 8.

Ghioane has been brought in by manager Pizarro in order to provide some depth in the midfield department of Peterborough. Before the Romanian's arrival there were only two recognised midfielders who could realistically start and compete effectively in the league, Aisatti and Fabricio. However, the pair both had their own problems with Aisatti being a loan player from Coventry and so returning at the end of the season and then Fabricio have several different injury problems which culminated in him starting only 3 of his first 20 games for the club. Ayhan Akman was brought in to shore up these difficulties part way through the season and now Ghioane completes the reinforcement.

article00298c5f9000005d.jpg

(The midfielder in action against Arsenal.)

10 Facts you may not have known about Ghioane

1. He was born on the 18th of June, 1981 and shares his birthday with Delia Smith and Sir Paul McCartney.

2. He has scored one goal for the Romanian national side, a 30 yard stunner.

3. He becomes the most expierenced international player in the Peterborough side, making 16 appearences and scoring the 1 goal. This beats the previous record, 3 appearences set by Ayhan Akman. Not the most difficult record to beat.

3906023323cffd08a0c0.jpg

(In action with the national side.)

4. He was born in the Romanian town Târgu Secuiesc, a small town located in Transylvania. 95% of the population are ethnically Hungarian and he in fact qualifies for the Hungarian side.

5. He has previous English experience, making 42 appearences for Bradford City and scoring 3 goals in a 2 season spell at the club.

6. Before joining Bradford City, he made 125 appearences for Dynamo Kyiv, scoring 27 goals. He then rejoined the Ukranian club after Bradford.

7. He was headbutted by Craig Bellamy when the Welshman played for Newcastle, in a 2-0 win for Dynamo Kyiv.

craigbellamy.jpg

(The Welshaman recieved a red card and a three-match ban for his "challenge" on Ghioane.)

8. He makes it 8 players who have experienced European competition, though none of which with Peterborough.

9. He has worn the number 4 shirt at every club he has been with and will continue to do so here.

10. He was the first Romanian to play for Dynamo Kyiv and is also now the first Romanian to play for Peterborough.

ixa89e.jpg

(The signs now point to Peterborough.)

18_1216254515.jpg

Cardiff grant official apology to West Brom

Rumours reported a deal had been arranged between the two clubs for Brazillian defender Lucio but now reports have emerged that a paper-work error has threatened to sour the relations between the clubs, managers and Cardiff's relations with other clubs.

An official apology was read out by manager KopStar at an urgently called press conference. The Manager said the following,
I am extremely sorry to announce that due to a paper work error we have had to cancel the deal. The person I had sent to discuss the deal offered 10million along with Gabriel Milito and Rafinha when he had been instructed to offer double the sum in cash. We have since had to cancel the deal and the negotiator has been immediately fired.

I must say a big apology to West Brom and espeically Nick Justice. I did not mean to inconvenience you in this way. Negotiators at the club have been especially shocking of late first with the Gomes saga and now with Lucio. I take responsibility for the clubs actions and promise to take more care of future negotiations.

I was in a state of shock when it was reported back to me that 10 million and the two players had been agreed and I will now take all responsibilty of future negotiations.

Not only do I apologise to the club of West Brom but all clubs in EC106. I hope that this will not tarnish their view of me.

In happier news Lucio received 5% of the vote for defender of the season whilst midfielder Vicente picked of 4.7% of midfielder of the season votes.

castro1.jpg

Portuguese youngster Andre Castro arrives

22-year-old Andre Castro has joined Fulham from Crewe for a fee believed to be in excess of £4m. Castro, who started his footballing adventure with Portuguese giants FC Porto, first made his way to English shores, joining Nottingham Forest where he spent three seasons in their youth team before joining Crewe, making two appearances prior to his Fulham switch.

"I'm disappointed to see the back of Castro but we believe it is in the best interest of all parties involved that we let him go. With the quality of the squad at my disposal, it was going to be hard for the kid to break into the starting line-up anytime soon." Crewe's manager Sean Fitzpatrick lamented.

Andre Castro becomes the first signing to arrive as Fulham manager Caleb began plotting a minor shake-up of his side which finished in a respectable 13th spot, albeit only 9 points off the relegation zone.

FCInternazionaleMilanovAtalantaBCSe.jpg

More arrivals as Mariga and Juhasz sign on

Fulham showed no sign of letting up on their transfer activity, with two more new faces arriving at Craven Cottage today. Kenyan midfielder McDonald Mariga arrived from Notts County for a whooping £10m while 26-year-old Hungarian defender Roland Juhasz came for a deal estimated at £8m. Fulham's coach Caleb is said to be a huge fan of Mariga and is thought to have viewed the 23-year-old as the long-term heir to the departed Michael Ballack.

"Mariga possess all the right qualities to be a future star. The lad has strength, power, pace and great technique. He's built like a Russian tank yet possess an unbelievable amount of finesse for someone his size. £10m is a huge fee but I have faith in Mariga and I believe in one to two years time, we will have a potential star on the books of our club. Mariga has what it takes to be a future Ballack. Juhasz is also the type of player we have long been searching for, an uncompromising centre back." Caleb was quoted as saying.

FrancoZuculini_1572244.jpg

Fulham's Franco Zuculini 'living the dream'

Fulham's new boy Franco Zuculini has stated of his unbridled joy at being able to finally play in the Premier League, following his arrival at Craven Cottage from Division 3 outfit Tranmere Rovers. The former TSG Hoffenhaim player moved to London as part of the deal which saw Fulham's captain Michael Ballack head down two divisions to Prenton Park.

"It has been my dream since I was a kid to one day be able to play in the best league in the world. Not being ungrateful here, as I have Callum to thank for helping nurture my game during the time spent at Tranmere Rovers. I look forward to helping Fulham improve and I understand that earning a first team spot at Fulham is no easy feat. Now that I am in the Premier League with a big club like Fulham, the passionate fans, training with international stars, its nothing short of a dream." Zuculini stated through an interpreter outside the club's training ground today morning.

Valdes To Stay With Boro

Victor_Valdes.jpg

Middlesbrough goalkeeper Victor Valdes will be staying with Boro after a proposed transfer to Crewe was stopped by the Crewe chairman who has become well known for his interfering in transfers the proposed deal that would have seen Cédric Carraso and Nicola Legrottaglie plus £7,500,000 heading to Boro however the Crewe chairman was not happy with the deal this will no doubt annoy Crewe manager Sean Fitzpatrick who threatend to quit a few seasons ago after the clubs chairman kept interfering with transfer deals.

Guest 1CapWonder

2igy5cm.png

Rochdale Refuse £32m For Trio

article-1239736-07BAC378000005DC-887_468x286.jpg

macheda-signs-four-year-deal-at-united-$7049291$300.jpg

Bold Sutcliffe Rejects Mega Blackburn Offer

Ongoing discussions about a possible triple swoop to Blackburn Rovers via Rochdale were put on hold today, after Dale boss E.J Sutcliffe turned down the option of selling 3 of his young talents for a combined fee of £32m. The da Silva twins were at the heart of the story, as was young striker Kiko Macheda. Blackburn boss Akash, who Sutcliffe said was "up front, honest, and easy to deal with, first deliberated with the idea a week or 2 ago. A big admirer of the twins aswell as Macheda, since watching them in their early days at Manchester United. The trio were brought in together last summer. Macheda was the first to sign with the club, costing Rochdale £3m, aswell as young 73 rated defender Joel Ward, and Belorussian talent Viktor Golub. Fabio was next to sign. After a tip off from Preston boss James Burrow that he was available, the transfer listed Fabio emerged as Sutcliffe's no.1 target, in the hope that securing his signature would also aid the signing of his twin brother. Fabio cost Rochdale £3m, and Rafael was next in line. Unfortunately, he wasn't quite as cheap. Rochdale paid out their club transfer record in order to sign the Brazilian, and partner him with Fabio. £10m was agreed, with Rafael choosing Rochdale over Tranmere in the hope of teaming up with brother Fabio once again. Sutcliffe has told Blackburn that any deal for the twins is a package agreement. Sutcliffe is unwilling to separate the boys, and has told potential suitors, that it's both or neither. Kiko Macheda is expected to feature more frequently next term, and Sutcliffe still hopes that fellow Italian Pippo Inzaghi can continue to advise the young striker in the best ways possible. Many have described turning down the offer for all 3 as ludicrous, but Sutcliffe insists that he needs all 3 players for next year, and that come the end of next season, the trio will be worth much more.

Paris Celebrates Victory

343r7dl.jpg

Rochdale Football Club would like to congratulate Paris Hilton on her remarkable victory in EC106 Personality Of The Year. Paris pipped Millwall manager Dave Izod to the win by almost 22% of the votes. An afterparty, organised last night by Crewe boss Sean Fitzpatrick, was in full flow long into the morning. It is believed our manager turned up but was refused entrance on the door.

84_1198386874.gif

n1505462511_3165.jpg

'These Things Happen!'

Justice Admits No Hard Feeling Over Lucio Deal

Rumours have broken down that Lucio will be heading to West Bromwich Albion, after the reported deal was cancelled, many managers would be fumine, however a very carm West Brom Manager Nick Justice said this to our SM106 Reporter today, "These things happen, we cant do much about it, and we'll move on theres other players out their, and sure Lucio isnt 100% off our radar just yet, but these things heppen in Football, theres not love lost!"

Yeovil%20Town.gif

Yeovil Town FC News

0,,10794~3756940,00.gif

Yeovil Town are still getting over a few hang-overs last night after there party which was at managers Tom Tamburro house got of to a flyer. The music was loud, girls were hanging around to see if any of the footballers wives went away.

Although there was a few drinks at the party, manager Tom Tamburro said that he was taking note how much alcohol the players were having and making sure no-one was ill before a few frendilies later this week.

house_party_img2.jpg

Yeovil Town Players Guests.

While the players are still in bed which was a big night for them last night, manager Tom Tamburro had to sign some players ready for the new season. Although he has alot of time left, he wants his team to be ready and waiting and to not have to do any last minute transfers.

The first player Tom Tamburro as bought in his Leon Cort. Leon Cort is a great players and is also a great person to be around. His proffesionalism is top notch on and off the pitch. He was signed as a free agent and will go straight into defence when needed.

article-1091373-02AB701F000005DC-545_468x310.jpg

Leon Cort when he played for Stoke.

The other player Yeovil have got a bid accepted for is South African Captain and ex Pompey defender/defensive midfielder Aaron Mokoena. Aaron is a big centre half who could also play in the deep midfield position. He is a great player for his country and he came on as a free agent.

Mokoena1.jpg

Chewett Takes Tranmere To Dizzy Heights

Tranmere_Rovers_FC.png

Every Tranmere Rovers stakeholder is nursing the effects of severe partying. Rumour has it that 86 million gallons of alcohol was consumed in Prenton Park alone. Why all the celebrating? Tranmere Rovers secured promotion to the second division on Wednesday night after a hugely succsesful campaign. A brilliant second place finish was enough to see Chewett's boys up along with Crewe Alexandra and Shorpe United. We caught up with a rather excitable Callum as he caught a cab after leaving a lovers flat, rumoured to be Scottish pin-up Susan Boyle. ''Well, what can I say? It's been a truly unbelieveable season. Amazing. I can't say I'm surprised , though. I always aim for promotion, and since I took over we've always been involved in the play-offs, or more recently the automatic postion! I can tell the fans we'll be aiming for a similar finish next season, and you can see that reflected in our signings. We've brought in that French paedo who will do the job, and that super russian lad will chip in hear and there. That German will boss our midfield and break a few legs in the second. We're preperd. We're ready. Anyway, nice for the chat, but Subo isn't on the pill, so yanoo! A trip to the pub toliets awaits. ''

subo.jpg

Subo, Chewett's Lover & New Star To Replace Paris?

Guest 1CapWonder

2igy5cm.png

Sutcliffe Mixes It Up

0,,10441~8776720,00.jpg

Sutcliffe and Hill have been an effective duo thus far...

Rochdale Chop And Change Behind The Scenes

Rochdale today announced that the first changes for the new season will be made internally, before player issues are resolved. Dave Flitcroft has parted company with the club, after successfully holding the position of 1st Team Coach for 4 years running, long before Sutcliffe was at the club. Assistant Manager Keith Hill and Dave Flitcroft shared a great partnership, known affectionately by the Dale fans as "Hillcroft" but today Flitcroft will be looking for a higher positioned job elsewhere, allowing Sutcliffe to appoint a new coach to aid himself and Keith Hill, who remains as assistant.

0,,10441~7985680,00.jpg

Dale say a warm goodbye to long term coach Dave Flitcroft

Uncle Geoff Thomas also left as head of youth after two years in charge. The club announced that changes to the youth squad would be made, and whilst Geoff has been fantastic in progressing the likes of Haris Vuckic, Connor Wickham and Declan Rudd, a new Youth Team Manager will be brought in to further develop the talents of higher rated players, whilst also bringing through younger names over the next few years.

BC844B74-9169-26D2-D5A789747DF1C655.jpg

Uncle Geoff will no longer work alongside Karren Brady...

Reserve Team Coach Gordon Armstrong will also vacate his position, after a successful 2 year spell. Rochdale hope to capture son James, when her emerges through the ranks. Mia Hamm will remain in her position, after doing an outstanding job behind the scenes. The American won last years "Managers Award" for outstanding contribution, and has continued with her duties this season, patching up players quickly and efficiently. Her biggest problem turned out to be the injury prone on loan Jack Rodwell, who returned to Preston yesterday hoping he wouldn't need surgery to repair his injury woes.

040827_hamm_hmed_10a.hmedium.jpg

Hamm will continue as Fitness Coach for the 3rd year running...

Whilst 3 outstanding members of our staff now look for other jobs in EC106, or football in general, Rochdale Football Club will announce the appointment of their new employees in the next week. Sutcliffe is expected to search high and wide to bring big names into his organisation, and hope that the continuity from the promotion year and this, remains fully in place, and improvements can be made so that the club can push on once again.

textpreviewphp.gif

Sutcliffe Shunned By Paris

Paris-Hilton-Push-up-Bra-200x200.jpg

Rochdale boss Elliot Sutcliffe was shunned like a leper by Paris Hilton after the young manager arrived at a after awards party for Hilton arranged by Crewe boss Sean Fitzpatrick the pair were seen outside to event however Hilton walked straight past her former boyfriend and made no attempt to speak or even look at him Sutcliffe then attempted to enter the party however was refused access by bouncers hired by Fitzpatrick it is belived they were ordered before the party not to allow Sutcliffe on the premises it is not known if the order came from Hilton or Fitzpatrick.

Fitzpatrick Losing Control Of N/A

612dcc18cbba9c8c6b64e69fe6ee-grande.jpg?t=1272848479

A Worried Fitzpatrick

Sean Fitzpatrick founder of the Northern Alliance looks to be on the verge of all his plans falling apart the recent accusations against Paul Holt the sudden loss of financial security with Phil Gibbon Bookies closing and the recent fire at Fritz and Co Sausage factory and Tranmere boss Callum Hewett not seeing eye to eye with Fitzpatrick either after the recent Karim Benzema transfer.

It is rumored that the financial arm of Gibbon Corp is set to pull the plug on all there contributions to the Northern Alliance and focus on developing the south east of England with a major development earmarked for the South Norwood area of the city

Guest drseanfitz

13702.png

Welcome to the final part of our exclusive interview with Northern Alliance leaders Sean Fitzpatrick and Karren Brady. As we last left our heroes, the evil Holty had betrayed the Alliance in a move that shocked Sean. Sean and Callum had secured promotion, just prior to Callum bringing shame to the alliance by signing jail-bait loving Frenchman Benzema, and the Alliance appeared to be falling apart, with Jonathan ‘Jesus’ Crawford the only person Sean and Karren appeared to be able to rely on. But with EC106 end of season awards on the horizon, all was not lost

010794712383300.jpg

Sean receives his Manager of the Year award, one of many secured by his side

Sean

”Well what a night. End of Season awards, and I stormed it. I personally walked away with manager of the year for both my division and overall, the club was team of the season(divisional and overall). Nico got midfielder of the year for division 3, and most importantly Paris got personality of the season. We were desperate for that blonde cow to walk away with that award, simply because of how much it would bother Margaret. We also managed to ensure that Holty didn’t get a single vote for himself, his club, or any of his players.”

Karren

“I was so proud of my Sean walking away with all those awards; we did a great job there. And Hilton, well, she's served our purpose now. We used her campaign to launder some excess cash, and to ensure Maggie got embarrassed, and we got what we needed. So now we’ve used her, we are set to discard her (something I’m sure she’s used to). Paris’ visa expires in 6 days, and she will not be offered a contract in any way shape or form by Crewe or by Rochdale, were I still hold my position of power, and will block any last minute attempt by ginger to get the club to save her. So I can happily say that Hilton’s days in EC106 are numbered, 6 and counting…… Bye Bye Bimbo.”

parishiltonwax400a04111.jpg

An obviously distraught Paris, upon hearing of her impending deportation

Sean

“So this brings us slap bang up to right now. So what happens now for the Northern Alliance. Obviously big changes will have to happen. Due to the Southwark rag we can no longer operate behind the scenes, so you can expect some high profile actions from us. Our main aim is to get a nucleus up into division 1, which means promotion for myself and JC. Callum would have been a prime candidate to go up with us, however following a rush of blood to his head he walked out on the alliance shortly after having that baseball bat removed from his rectum. But once he’s finished doing the mattress mumbo with that SuBo thing, we will welcome him back, if he wants in. Mr Gibbon is no longer needed by us. His financial company has gone into meltdown, and after my idiotic chairmen blocked the Valdes deal again, I have no use for the fella, he might as well so south and cosy up to Maggie. Elliot, James and al the rest are all perfectly welcome to stay, however they MUST be prepared to toe the line.”

Karren

“Speaking of Elliot, I fully intend to keep my role at Rochdale, I have done absolutely nothing wrong in my dealings, having done no negotiations on behalf of Crewe after taking up the position at Spotland. In fact I fully intend to go in tomorrow and contact the Blackburn board, informing them that we will be happy to accept the 33 million bid for the two Brazilians and Macheda. Everyone knows it’s what’s best for the club. From there I shall personally make sure we at Rochdale have a team capable of promotion”

Sean

“I hope Margaret doesn’t think we’ve forgotten her. We fully intend to bring her down next season. If it wasn’t for her and her crooked colleagues, the Northern Alliance would never have had to have been formed. No matter what that gangster throws our way next season, we’ll be ready, and with Jesus at my right hand, you have been warned”

Karren

“Oh, just one more thing for Paris……

.”

Well that concludes our exclusive interview with Sean and Karren.

Join us next week when we find out the truth about the madness at the Palace, as we exclusively reveal the depravity that is the life of good king Paul.

Corluka & Joaquin Complete Moves To City

Wednesday, 20th May 2010

92a86b8d01321a9di3.jpg

Joaquin Transfer Kept Quite, Until Now

Joaquin and Corluka have both completed big money moves to City from Chelsea and Reading to form what is starting to look like a very strong and capable squad that are aiming for a top four finish next season.

Corluka completed his move to City last night with the 24 year old defender agreeing on a four year contract keeping him at City until 2015, the deal saw Bruno Alves travelling in the oposite direction and a further 7m increase in City's transfer balance.

Corluka said ''I am very pleased to be a part of City, with Bail managing some great signings. I am also very excited for the new season to come there is a big difference in talent from division three to division one and hopefully I can step up my football and become a bigger player at City''

In the early hours of this morning Spanish midfielder Joaquin also completed a move to City from division one outfit Chelsea for a fee believed to be around 13.2m. Chelsea who have had a terrible season placed Joaquin on the tranfer list yesterday in an attempt to change their squad and get back on track for next season. Bristol City looked certain to secure the midfielder with a bid accepted only to later withdraw their interest giving City another shot at secureing him.

Joaquin said ''I didn't choose City as my first choice as I wanted to play at a lower level of football to regain my confidence after a terrible season at Chelsea, but after the bid from Bristol City fell through I changed my mind and decided to head to Manchetser and I'm glad I did change my mind. I believe there are some great oppertunities to gain at City with some real great player here aswell, I look forward to the new season''

Guest 1CapWonder

2igy5cm.png

Rocking Rochdale In A Mess

efc__1244466450_rochdale_spotland.jpg

Rochdale Football Club Has Once Again Been Hit With Scandal...

Jonah Ends 10 Year Association

soccer_1024865a.jpg

Long term Rochdale servant Gary Jones has today ended his 10 year spell at the football club, after agreeing to play out his final years elsewhere. "Jonah" as he is known to fans, was captain of the football club for 8 seasons, and remained in the frame even when new boss Sutcliffe joined the football club. Jones has made a total of 240 appearances for the football club, and despite a rating of 74, has played an important part at Spotland both on the pitch and in the dressing room during Sutcliffe's 2 and a half year spell in charge. Sutcliffe showed incredible loyalty to Jones soon after he joined the football club, explaining what a big part the then 32 year old still had to play. Jones continued to be the figurehead of everything good that happened at Dale. After winning the Fans Player of the Year in Season 8, he continued to play a big part, performing admirably when called upon in the league, and captaining the side regularly during cup games. In Season 9, Gary Jones spoke out about his team-mates, and he is now leaving them for pastures new. Jonah will stay at Rochdale until he finds a new club, but accepts that 10 seasons is enough, and now wants to finish his career playing regular football, most probably away from England. Rochdale Football Club would like to thank Jonah for all his effort and commitment. He is arguably the finest footballer we have ever had, and is our record appearance holder of all time. He will go down as a legend, and we wish him the best of luck wherever he decides to go.

Stephens Joins, Caulker Follows?

Stephens.jpg

Michael Stephens (above) joined Rochdale yesterday for a fee of £90,000, with 60 rated Maltese goalkeeper Daniel Balzan moving the other way. Stephens had been very impressive in his first few games for LA Galaxy, and Sutcliffe, who was watching the 21 year old midfielder closely, was forced to act after Everton made a bid for the youngster. Remarkably, Sutcliffe, who apparently used his American links, convinced Stephens to join up with Rochdale ahead of the Division 1 side. The deal is seen as a major coup for the Lancashire club, who hope that they can finally agree terms with long time target Steven Caulker (below) and complete a good week of business.

steven_caulker_2008.jpg

Caulker is very highly rated by Sutcliffe, who has tipped him to be capped as a full International before his 23rd birthday at the latest. Rochdale agreed a fee for Steven Caulker when the young defender was at Crewe early this season. Unfortunately, there were complications with the deal, and Millwall eventually sneaked ahead of Dale and agreed a transfer of £500,000. Rochdale then waited until Caulker was off his transfer ban, before attempting to finally bring him to Spotland, for a fee just over what Millwall paid. It seemed a deal was likely to be completed, before Dave Izod completed a u-turn, selling to Barnet, due to Karren Brady's links with the club. Izod claimed he didn't want to be part of any deal with Miss Brady, who had just joined as chairwoman at the time. Sutcliffe now hopes that all the problems he has had can be ended, as he attempts to bring Caulker to the club for £500,000 and 22 year old midfielder Scott Donnelly, who will move back to London as part of the deal.

Brady In Talks

article-1092820-02BB2013000005DC-596_468x396.jpg

Karren Brady was welcomed by fans of Rochdale this morning. Looking victorious, she emerged from her car (above) to a mixed reception from Rochdale fans. Some are happy with her latest statement, in which she said...

"I fully intend to keep my role at Rochdale, I have done absolutely nothing wrong in my dealings, having done no negotiations on behalf of Crewe after taking up the position at Spotland."
Some fans didn't seem too impressed with her though, and a ring of boo's could be heard as she entered Spotland early this morning. Rosella Sensi, owner of Dale is understandably upset at Brady's attempts to manipulate certain aspects of EC106, and doesn't want anything of the kind to be associated with Rochdale Football Club. Yesterday, Rochdale announced the departure of certain members of staff, under the impression that Brady and Sutcliffe would begin the search for new employees today. That looks to be put on hold as Brady's future is now in doubt. The media remain uncertain as to whether or not she will keep her job at Rochdale. Away from the circus surrounding the so called Northern Alliance, she has been nothing but exemplary alongside Miss Sensi, and should Sutcliffe look past what is nothing less than betrayal, he may still have the best Chairperson in EC106 by his side....

Bye Bye Paris!

paris_hilton_CAR_REPOSSESSED_GOSSIP.jpg

Following her victory at the EC106 awards night, Paris Hilton looked devastated upon the realisation that she must leave England at the end of her visa. Whilst Brady remains at Rochdale, there is nothing the football club can do to keep her here, whilst Crewe have also announced that they will not offer her any kind of position. Paris was seen (above) packing her things out of the hotel she has been kept at in recent weeks, in what looks like a major cover up attempt by Fitzpatrick and Brady, who spoke out in a 3 part interview. Paris feels used by the two main components of the N/A and is understandably upset, especially with the realisation that she must leave her new found British fans, to return to the US. Sutcliffe, apart from one major outburst, has kept hushed on Miss Hilton's position, but was reportedly kept away from what looks to be her goodbye party last night, in celebration of her fantastic year. Paris will depart at the weekend, with only 4 days left now on her visa. The lively American has had a turbulent ride in England, and will leave in a much more dignified manner than that of which she entered. Bye Paris!!! :(