English Championship 45 Division 3

I thought I would start a thread to see who's involved in this league and setup etc..

I am Gillingham and I am hoping for a good season and main priority is to survive in this league. Anything better than that will be a bonus.

Second priority is to try and keep my finances in the red if I can.

Any other managers? Priorities etc? Or any manager that wants some friendly banter? The choice is yours. You decide. (omg, I am starting to sound like that guy from Big brother lol) :D

Current table and standings,turn 3

Division 3

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Doncaster Rovers 2 2 0 0 7 2 5 6

2 Millwall 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6

3 Bradford City 2 2 0 0 4 0 4 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Bristol City 2 2 0 0 3 0 3 6

5 Luton Town 2 1 1 0 6 2 4 4

6 Swansea City 2 1 1 0 4 3 1 4

7 Ipswich Town 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4

8 Brighton & HA 2 1 0 1 3 1 2 3

9 Crewe Alexandra 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3

10 GILLINGHAM 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3

11 Grimsby Town 2 1 0 1 2 3 -1 3

12 Rotherham United 2 0 2 0 3 3 0 2

13 Port Vale 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1

14 Plymouth Argyle 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

15 Swindon Town 2 0 1 1 3 6 -3 1

16 Carlisle United 2 0 1 1 1 4 -3 1

17 Barnsley 2 0 1 1 3 7 -4 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Walsall 2 0 0 2 3 6 -3 0

19 Tranmere Rovers 2 0 0 2 2 6 -4 0

20 Bournemouth 2 0 0 2 1 6 -5 0

Bournemouth v Gillingham (away) League

A respectable 0-0 draw away to Bournemouth puts the Gills up to 13th and climbing after a poor start to the season. Manager Dave Hampton said "A points a point and we can build on that" he added "We have had some new signings this season and they are taking a little bit longer to gel than expected and we've been trying different tactics and formations to accomodate them, however we are getting there"

COLCHESTER 2 - 0 cheltenham town

In division four Colchester made it three wins on the trot with a home victory over unmanaged Cheltenham. The U's are in fine form at the moment and hitman Richard Garcia is proving a hit with two goals in this game taking his tally to four in three games. The only down side to a comfortable win is that LeamSteve will have to do without his captain Neil Danns for upto six weeks after he suffered a dead leg. Colchester climb into the top three altho early days and face Wycombe on saturday.

garcia-richard.jpg

Austrailian Garcia is having a awesome start to the season topping the goalscoring charts for Div4.

Gillingham 3 Bradford City 2

Another win for the Gills sees them go up to 10th in the division.The Gills were 2-0 down at one point but fought back valiantly with a fight that would make Mike Tyson look like a pansy."What a gutsy display" said one Gills fan especially when gills new signing Andrew Sinkala was sent off in the 18th minute.