"What nationality are you?" thread

fadedwolfz

Re: "What nationality are you?" thread

ok' date=' lets start then...

I was born in Germany and lived there 7 years (Got German ID)

I grew up in Spain for 12 years (Got Spanish ID too)

and i now live in Austria since almost 6 years (Guess what, i also got Austrian ID :eek: )

What does that make me count for? :P;)[/quote']

European :confused:

Widdy

ok' date=' lets start then...

I was born in Germany and lived there 7 years (Got German ID)

I grew up in Spain for 12 years (Got Spanish ID too)

and i now live in Austria since almost 6 years (Guess what, i also got Austrian ID :eek: )

What does that make me count for? :P;)[/quote']

Your nationality could be German, Spanish or Austrian but whats your place of origin? :o

See user picutre and custom user title. :)

I am born in East London though and I am the odd one out conisdering it's full of Bengali's although where I live there aren't too many' date=' it's just where I go to school. There is even a road dedicated to them called "Green Sreet" and what is funnier is, arguably, the most British team in the whole of the EPL is there, West Ham! :eek: (I say arguably so don't get yer knickers in a twist over it.)

In West London you get Lebanese/Egyptians/Saudi's etc etc but around here it's like finding a needle in a haystack.[/quote']

Green Street full of Bengalis? Yeah right, I live there and it's full of ASIAN people... People from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan are all there. You can't just say that there are people from ONE specific country living there now can ya?:rolleyes:

And btw, if you need help choosing a nationality, then you're Lebanese. The country which you are originally from. Plus you have the national flag in your avatar:rolleyes:

If you are originally from Germany then you are German.

Uhm... why? I was just born there, i spend most of my life in Spain and i consider myself spanish + my dad is Spanish so i can choose to consider myself whatever i feel like and i feel like a Spaniard :P

Uhm... why? I was just born there' date=' i spend most of my life in Spain and i consider myself spanish + my dad is Spanish so i can choose to consider myself whatever i feel like and i feel like a Spaniard :P[/quote']

I know, I know. I was just trying to help you decide.

Then I saw you settled on Spanish..:)

326579707a3111453082b240261651l.jpg

wasnt violent mate !!! :D:D just i along with many other welsh people dont like to be called British and would find it an insult!!

Im welsh and don't want to be associated with other nations :D

God I hate being called Irish, when I was at the England Northern Ireland game at Old Trafford a few years ago some little **** really ****** me off my asking his dad, "Dad, where are all the Ireland fans". If he wasn't like 5 I'd have punched him in the face and politely told him I'm Northern Irish, I'd rather be called British that Irish, no offense to any Irish people as I know a lot and they can be very nice people, but I hate being called Irish.

God I hate being called Irish' date=' when I was at the England Northern Ireland game at Old Trafford a few years ago some little **** really ****** me off my asking his dad, "Dad, where are all the Ireland fans". If he wasn't like 5 I'd have punched him in the face and politely told him I'm Northern Irish, I'd rather be called British that Irish, no offense to any Irish people as I know a lot and they can be very nice people, but I hate being called Irish.[/quote']

That reminds me of a funny segment of Top Gear with Patrick Kielty... Watch from around 7:09. :D

Not sure if this is on your list or indeed is a nationality, but I guess I must now be a British Hong Konger.

Although my family originally only moved to Britain to escape during the French Revolution in 1789. Some very nasty people wanted to chop off their heads. :(

Guest melbguy1

Not sure if this is on your list or indeed is a nationality' date=' but I guess I must now be a British Hong Konger.

Although my family originally only moved to Britain to escape during the French Revolution in 1789. Some very nasty people wanted to chop off their heads. :([/quote']

doesnt that make you Chinese?