Stevan JOVETIC or Martins MARCELO MORENO

Guest Atkin

Stevan JOVETIC or Martins MARCELO MORENO  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: Stevan JOVETIC or Martins MARCELO MORENO

erm keep jovetic he just moved to fiorentina (i think) so there is chance of a higher rating there, whereas all moreno has is links to tottenham, but if he stays where he is could be a better short term riser for you.

Depends : iif you want the better prospect i'd say keep jovetic, if you want a a more likely short term riser then go for moreno.

One thing though if moreno does move to tottenham then i don't see him playing much with dos santos just brought in and seeing as he'd be coming straight from a much worse league.

if it were me i'd pick jovetic ;)

Re: Stevan JOVETIC or Martins MARCELO MORENO

erm keep jovetic he just moved to fiorentina (i think) so there is chance of a higher rating there' date=' whereas all moreno has is links to tottenham, but if he stays where he is could be a better short term riser for you.

Depends : iif you want the better prospect i'd say keep jovetic, if you want a a more likely short term riser then go for moreno.

[b']One thing though if moreno does move to tottenham [/b]then i don't see him playing much with dos santos just brought in and seeing as he'd be coming straight from a much worse league.

if it were me i'd pick jovetic ;)

:confused:

Marcelo Moreno has already moved - to Shakhtar Donetsk, where he has potential to rise if he plays well. Try to keep up. ;)