Dominic Cervi!

ScOuT

He is a American Goalkeeper who is 21 yo and recently had trials with Celtic!

I watched him in a recent tournament for USA U 20's he looked decent and very tall lol

he was invited to camp for U.S. men's national team friendlies against England, Spain, and Argentina, but made no appearances.

I believe he plays for michigan bucks!!

He is not on DB but i believe he should be!!

Re: Dominic Cervi!

He is a American Goalkeeper who is 21 yo and recently had trials with Celtic!

I watched him in a recent tournament for USA U 20's he looked decent and very tall lol

he was invited to camp for U.S. men's national team friendlies against England' date=' Spain, and Argentina, but made no appearances.

I believe he plays for Chicago Fire!!

He is not on DB but i believe he should be!![/quote']

He Actually Plays for the Michigan Bcks :(

ok ive dome more research and this is what i found out:He was then drafted by the Chicago Fire with the 12th overall pick of the 2008 MLS SuperDraft, but he did not sign for the club after rejecting a $32,000 contract offered by MLS. He was the second goalkeeper taken in the draft.

so he still is a buck!

The Michigan Bucks is just a PDL (premier development league) team. The league is basically a showcase for MLS teams to find players. Cervi was on the team when he played in college for Tulane. He was drafted by the Chicago Fire with the 12th overall pick but did not sign. He has had various tryouts and is considered a free agent. The PDL is an amateur league therefore a team like the Bucks do not own their rights. Most of the players on this team are current collegiate athletes and the league has to be an amateur one or it would effect their NCAA eligibility.

The Michigan Bucks is just a PDL (premier development league) team. The league is basically a showcase for MLS teams to find players. Cervi was on the team when he played in college for Tulane. He was drafted by the Chicago Fire with the 12th overall pick but did not sign. He has had various tryouts and is considered a free agent. The PDL is an amateur league therefore a team like the Bucks do not own their rights. Most of the players on this team are current collegiate athletes and the league has to be an amateur one or it would effect their NCAA eligibility.

yes thanks mate :D so was right about him not signing:D

• 2 weeks later...

k so first of all you went to malaysia to watch the ac milan youth and then you went to usa to watch america u-20s?

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P:D:eek:

It might be abit far fetched but in the late 1930's they created this thing called a television i know its very new Technology you probably wont get it were you live for about another 20 years.

k so first of all you went to malaysia to watch the ac milan youth and then you went to usa to watch america u-20s?

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :P:D:eek:

Im Orange!!! In Jujitsu

Anyway, if its a Premier Development League team, might not be added. Although the team could be created with just one player. Look at Ashanti Gold for instance.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I roomed with the guy at the Tulsa University camp my Junior year of High School. He is a very tall guy and he was the best keeper there. These camps are just for players to kind of showcase what they got to college coaches, along with learning a few new things.

I noticed somebody said he went and played for Tulane, which is wrong. He actually went and played for Tulsa. I guess he impressed the coaches when he was there, and he only lived about an hour away, so it probably wasn't hard for them to recruit him.

I've seen him recently play on television and it seems that his agility has improved drastically. Because since he is a tall guy, he definitely need to work on that.

I'm impressed that Celtic are going to give him a run and I hope he does well.

Looking forward to seeing him on SM.