Amy Winehouse has Lung Disease !

Magic J

After being admitted to Hospital over a week ago, Doctors now fear that Amy Winehouse has Lung disease. And without sounding crude or Malicous, she deserves it. I dont mean im glad she has it, but after repeated attempts by her family and friends for here to kick drugs and smoking habits, only for there efforts to be pointles because of her pathetic attitude, thats why se deserves it.

She is a bad icon and ambassador for the UK. Has been on tv god knows how many times out her face on drugs, caught in other countires with drugs, caught over here with drugs and people find it funny and tell others to back off. Well i would be she seems to get all this praise and she shouldnt. yes a unique voice but what a pathetic excuse for a person.

I think its sad for someone of such talent to be diagnosed with this, although then again its sad for anyone to get such a disease.

Doctors have said that if she continue to smoke, and smoke drugs she will die.

Your thoughts on her ?

Guest Braap

Re: Amy Winehouse has Lung Disease !

It's a shame to see a very talented singer get such a bad disease, but she has had many chances to sort this out like rehab, and she doesn't want to do it. I hope this is a reality check she needs to go to rehab, and stop her smoking and drug habit.

I hope she quits.

I don't like anything about her. Hate her hair' date=' her tattoos, her music. I wouldn't wish any disease or bodily problems on anyone but she smokes and takes drugs and this is what they do to your body. It's her own fault.[/quote']

I feel the exact same about this as you Indiana.She is a great singer but I do hate her music and I hate who she is.

Im glad shes had this scare because now hopefully she will stop creating such awful music.

And stop damaging her body with drugs and the like that would tip her over the edge.

Personally i don't think she will kick the habit and it will be a sad end! I really don't want this to happen though.....because think fo the airtime she woould get with her songs being played in her memory !

Sorry guys but no-one deserves to get a disease, no matter what.

Yes she is a bad influence

Yes she has brought this on herself

but to say she DESERVES it.

My father died from lung cancer and he smoked, so you are telling me he DESERVED to die from lung cancer.

Getting off drugs is something that, unless you have been there, you can't really comment, I know from a friend of mine how difficult it is and, because Amy Winehouse is in the limelight and has a circle of friends that dabble in drugs, it must be doubly difficult.

I am in no way condoning her drug taking and smoking and wish she would take action and get herself sorted out, you only have to look at some pictures of her 2 or 3 years ago to see when she started going downhill, around the time she met Fielder Civil.

Nobody DESERVES a potentially FATAL disease.

Widdy

No widdy i think the wording came across wrong, and apologies if i offended you in the wording.

Surely if someone goes about doing those things that increase the likelhood of illness they should face the consequences. Im not saying she deserves it but she has totally brought this upon her self, thats what i was saying.

Apologies Adam

Sorry guys but no-one deserves to get a disease' date=' no matter what.

Yes she is a bad influence

Yes she has brought this on herself

but to say she DESERVES it.

My father died from lung cancer and he smoked, so you are telling me he DESERVED to die from lung cancer.

Getting off drugs is something that, unless you have been there, you can't really comment, I know from a friend of mine how difficult it is and, because Amy Winehouse is in the limelight and has a circle of friends that dabble in drugs, it must be doubly difficult.

I am in no way condoning her drug taking and smoking and wish she would take action and get herself sorted out, you only have to look at some pictures of her 2 or 3 years ago to see when she started going downhill, around the time she met Fielder Civil.

Nobody DESERVES a potentially FATAL disease.

Widdy[/quote']

I don't think people meant it like that. What people are trying to get at is that she has brought this on herself. She has the deadly lung disease emphysema, as well as an irregular heartbeat which has been brought on by smoking and drug taking. As a human being I obviously want her to sort herself out and get clean but she is abusing her body so whatever disease she gets is her own fault.

No widdy i think the wording came across wrong' date=' and apologies if i offended you in the wording.

Surely if someone goes about doing those things that increase the likelhood of illness they should face the consequences. Im not saying she deserves it but she has totally brought this upon her self, thats what i was saying.

Apologies Adam[/quote']

I took no offence Adam ;)

I was just surprised to see the word DESERVE in your post, I understand what you are saying, she HAS only herself to blame (or maybe Fielder Civil too) for the situation that she is in right now.

She really needs NEW friends, I believe her mind is totally messed up with the drugs and it's now all she knows.

Widdy