I just think its a small price to pay if your squad if full of top players.

No doubt all the top players rated above 93 would have an automatic reject put on them. The game loses a lot of its attraction if you can't make a bid for these players.

It really doesn't take long to reject a bid. If it really winds you up' date=' just leave the offer open. He can't keep bidding that way! Simple.[/quote']

in a way you are right perry, but i think we need to have a auto reject set at a min accept price. every manager will have a different price for thier playrs so therefor we should be able to set that price.

there is a manager in my set up who has been constantly bidding for rooney. he started at a pathetic 500k and two players who wouldnt even gat a game in the 4th division let alone the pemier. i rejected this price and he has been bidding an extra 100k for the last month despite rooney's status being unavailable and several pm to the manager that he is not for sale.

I just think its a small price to pay if your squad if full of top players.

No doubt all the top players rated above 93 would have an automatic reject put on them. The game loses a lot of its attraction if you can't make a bid for these players.

It really doesn't take long to reject a bid. If it really winds you up' date=' just leave the offer open. He can't keep bidding that way! Simple.[/quote']

but thats totaly missing the point in why i posted, when i posted i said i leave the offers open as i am sick of rejecting them

but then it was suggested managers should be sacked for doing this hense the reason i posted

but how does it lose its attraction if i was selling gerrard for example and i would never except anything lower than 30mil whats the point in a manager bidding 10mil? i dont see were the fun is for the bidding manager or the rejecting manager in this case

but as i stated in my 1st post i do just ignore the bids from the same managers if its a new manager i aint seen bid before then i will once again send a message and reject the bid and in most cases the people are normal and message back along the lines of "ok mate thanks for letting me no"

other replies are .. "ya beta sel ma him or m guna cum to ya skool and kik ya hed in"

then i just laugh and stick him on ignore and also ignore his bids

but if i lose my team for not answering him how is this fair at all?

i no you never said this perry as i saw u state that u leave your bids open to when it suits you which is also fine there your players why shouldnt you

but why should you be punished for doing so either?? which is what people was suggesting and thats what my my minimum price was for if 1 option is introduced then the other definatly needs to be

What I do is to send them messages telling them he's not for sale and ask to remove from shortlist.. if they persist' date=' then I persist with the messages. Either way you win, because they'll either eventually stop becasue they'll do what you ask, or they'll get sick of you cuz they'll have to waste time deleting a load of unread messages :D[/quote']

i have done this on every occasion as for keep sending them message after message after message, well sorry but due to work and family i do not have the time to waste messing around like that.

its a great idea and would probably work but as i said i really dont have the time im really busy atm thats why im not on here as much

me too' date=' its even more anoying having 10 bids aday for your top players when they are clearly marked unavailable, whats even more anoying is they are normaly stupidly low bids and increase by about 100k everyday. very anoying[/quote']

yeah thats all im asking for i dont mind people bidding as why wouldnt they bid for gerrard,henry etc i only got my playres by bidding.. but not once did i do a totaly stupid offer

even if we accpeted the chairman would cancel it anyway

but it would save everyone loads of time by setting there value to the minimum you would accept plus those that dont want to use this option wouldnt have to so they would get all bids

• 1 year later...

Re: transfer system is pants

cant remember the last time i bought from another manager lol

Why have you made a stupid comment like the above when the last one that was posted was 3 months ago .

Please do not revive a thread unless you have somethink constructive to say on it for reviving it .:mad:

I will not bad rep you even though this type of thing in my mind warrents it as you may not have looked at the date when the last reply was on it ,so in future please do ,also you will find usually threads as old as this will have been dropped a fair bit down the list which is a good indication of checking anyway .:)

The problem is' date=' (I am now noticing) is that managers will reject offers under their valuation of the player, and if you offer more to try and get it accepted it will simply get cancelled, because then its over sm's valuation. 10m and reyes for m diarra got canceleld the other day![/quote']

Everybody is under the same set of rules ,as long as its not your chairman that turns down the bid after you are allowed to make the offer then it will go through ,if it is your chairman then both managers need to realise for it to be accepted it needs to drop in value .

If the selling manager dosnt want to do this then if it is a player he wants to sell then he cant for greed because it wont allow him to sell to anyone else .

So it means he keeps him until he has the sence to lower the price.:)

As most people know I had been gone for over a month so had not really used the new transfer system.

The one that was in place before I left I found "ok" but was very annoying at times due to the restrictions I had over me due to the other sad morons that find the need to cheat.

since I have been back and active again I have to say I love the new system in place so far especially when dealing with the AI.

As for dealing with other managers I think I seem to do fine when I'm dealing with someone who has some sense about him and his players IE not asking for stupid offers.

The thing is when people list there transfers that have been canceled if you asked 100 ppl what they thought about it you would probably find some would say "yeah no wonder it was stopped thats a crappy deal" and some would say "why the **** was that canceled"

So if a bunch of human people who can understand who the players are and how good they are etc can't decide how do people expect a little bit of text / code to be perfect? its impossible.

I really like the new system and hope it isn't tweaked upon to much personally

Its still flawed and parts of it blow but its ok for now i guess as long as it is going to be tweaked a little more in the near future imo

Well please enlighten us all on your reason it is flawed and certain parts "blow" ' date='which part do you not like and why it needs to be tweaked .

Please if you are going to make remarks like the above give more detail and reasoning for your comment .

Neller > As most people know I had been gone for over a month so had not really used the new transfer system

Yeah you were missed

You will find members like Neller are missed by the true Forum members that can appreciate what he and others like him fetch to the boards ,if your little quips like the one you made which reopened this thread ,and some more spread round the Forum are to go on then alls i can say is ,

WELCOME BACK SON :D;)

FFS 'crazy bones' get your head out of your arse- why slate someone for reopening a decent discussion?

I didnt understand your last post- can you put it a bit more clearly? It was a bit all over the place...

He was talking about a thread being brung back up that was god knows how old and burried ages ago.

and if it was a "decent discussion" then he wouldnt have said anything, he wasnt refering to you he was talking about Jinky in his 1st post that brought this thread back open again.

and if you think that last post was "slating" someone lol I think someone is a lil soft especially on the internet

FFS 'crazy bones' get your head out of your arse- why slate someone for reopening a decent discussion?

I didnt understand your last post- can you put it a bit more clearly? It was a bit all over the place...

Last post answered two Quotes by Jinky ,first seems i am not a mind reader asked him to give more detail on why he thinks its flawed/blows and needs tweaking ,even used the polite word "please" .

Second one dosnt need explaining to you because Jinky when reads it will know what i mean by it ,after all i am replying to another persons quote not yours so that person will know what i mean ,you dont need to unless it was to one of yours.

Also your first reply on this thread if you read it from start to finish was straight after my reply to Jinky on how he opened a buried thread ,what he did wrong and the best way to do it in future ,go back and check it he didnt even get slated .

He was being asked nicely in my posistion as Admin that in future when he opens up buried threads to make sure he has got something constructive to fetch them back to the forefront ,anyway any member can read it for theirselves and form their own opinion .

In future when you answer also think of how your answering because i dont mind any member querying anything i have said but i excpect them to be a bit more respectful than the above .