Come on join in the fun!

Guest King Kolo

Guest King Kolo

So basicaly I'm looking forward to the Carling Cup. So I thought we could liven up the Micky Mouse tournament by picking a team out a hat!.

What I'm going to do is to avoid people thinking I'm a cheat. I'll ask my Brother to do it.

How I'll do it: I will wait until I know how many people want to know then I will start.

I will start by asking my Brother to write down numbers 1-20 once and 1-24 three times.

I'll then pick a number out of the 1-20 and say it's number 1 it will be Arsenal as they are number one in alphabetical order.

I will do the same thing in the Coca Cola Championship League one and League two.

So come on join in and have some fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest King Kolo

Re: Come on join in the fun!

Ok, Hopefully we can get about 30 people in.

The winner can get a Liverpool or Lyon in my setup, I know its not a great reward but I struggle for choice.

If nobody wins then I'll give the person closes to winning it the Liverpool or Lyon.

Or say its Arsenal V Aston villa in the Semis and Arsenal lose the person who had Arsenal might have a chance because it might be A taken club V a Non Taken club in Semis.

So if 2 of the 4 teams in the Semis who are Taken lose then They will get the Liverpool and Lyon.

Guest King Kolo

Thanks for joining :)

I'll ask my brother to get the papers ready for the draw when I get a few more people in :).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest King Kolo

Cheers.

Ok so I have a question what you guys want to do.

1) I joined this first so I pick a team out of the Premiership and say ScOuT joined second he would pick a team from the Coca Cola Championship and so on until we got back to the Premiership.

So what I'm saying is...

1st = Premiership

2nd = Coca Cola Championship

3rd = League 1

4th League 2

I can't really be asked to do Conference unless someone wants to trade their team for a Conference side.

And here is the other Option....

2) I randomly pick A person and a Forumer and you get that team.