Zenit St Petersburg

Fiorentina

Sevilla

PSV

Marseille

Fenerbahçe

FC Schalke 04

Werder Bremen

I will keep reserved teams until Sunday morning then open them up to anyone. It starts on Sunday night and i want it as full as i can before then. So can those that have reserved teams get in touch ASAP

Re: Thinking of a new setup

Just to let people know that Ronaldinho' date=' Henry and Deco are for sale, i'm not putting them on the transfer list, i'd rather see what bids come in for them[/quote']

I don't think anyone can buy them if we're only allowed to buy players rated max 90.

yea' date=' think there has been a bit of a mix up i was supposed to get roma, but gone, just gonna apply for inter, who seem to be still free[/quote']

keep you hands out of inter , coz I'll destroy u :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's my team and u have no chance :mad: :mad:

That rule was scrapped after asking people's opinions:)

Thank god for that, my transfers have gone through already :eek::confused::D I only put them in around 2PM, I thought they didn't go through until the day after? :confused:

Anyway, like I said, Ronaldinho, Deco and Henry for sale, I will consider p/e's for decent players under 30 for them (I'd snap your hand off for the likes of Anderson, Nani, Rakitic, Pato ect :D )

Question.

I swear when I bid for Manco he was still at Alianza Lima, I even looked and it said "Real life club Alianza Lima" It was yesterday too, because I was trying to get him for my Milan team, will this cause problems with people? Like I said, he was down at Alianza Lima still when I bid, but i'd be more than willing to send a ticket to SM to get this reversed, beause for one i'm not a cheat, and 2 if the same thing happened to me I wouldn't be overly happy.

I'll leave it to the other managers, if I don't get a postitive response i'll do the above and send the ticket, if I get no response, i'll send the ticket, I just don't want any of you thinking I was cheating :(