Reasons for Absence

DP 91

Hey all,

Good to be back :)

I have been away for a good month now and there were probably thoughts to the reason being I had a little accusation of cheating which has since been solved and reductions removed.

Sadly I still havent recieved Juve in WC2 back, which I believe to be wrong and fairly harsh as I was proved innocent but what can you do :(

I was in fact away due to computer problems and the good laptop still isnt fixed and so im using the poop old one which takes around 20 mins to turn on and get online lmao.

Anyway alot to catch up on, had around 3000 emails 90% SM related so I had better get posting :)

Guest the plummer

Re: Reasons for Absence

**** blue makes me look hot ;)

Cheers boys :)

Hey Buddy . Glad Your Back ' date='[/b']

Disagree Tho, Blue Makes Your Bum Look Big:o :D

:P

Cheers for all the welcome backs :)

Due to having to use the old and terrble laptop it has taken me 3+ hours to read all messages in my User CP and so I wont be back to the forums until my laptop is back.

Dont worry though :) It is meant (Meant) yes meant :P to be back tommorow and so Sunday night I would be back getting up to date etc so not long.

I will just be on SM from time to time until then.

Yeah I was given a standard as compensation but you would have thought that being proven innocent would mean the manager that is now in charge of Juve would recieve a message and the standard as compensation.

But instead I got the standard :(

Anyway im now back with the good comp :)

Yeah I was given a standard as compensation but you would have thought that being proven innocent would mean the manager that is now in charge of Juve would recieve a message and the standard as compensation.

But instead I got the standard :(

Anyway im now back with the good comp :)

That Juve was amazing, it was previously Nav's right? Man, that guy is selling all the players like Roman Shiskin... What a pity you innocently lost it, I do agree that he should have got the standard and you the Juventus. But life's not always fair is it?

Great to see you back here Dan, a great person and I guess you were surprised to see yourself offered to be mod right when you came back? And Dan, I was waiting for your reply on the Ivorian keeper in FM 2008 and I found on when you forgot to reply, I think his name is Charles Coulibally or something lol.

Anyways, good to see you back up and running and especially the FOTM running as great as it was with you back here.

Welcome back Dan! :)

I also found out the other day im the 2nd longest active forumer still remaining or around that so I was happy to come back with a reward for all the time I have spent on the forums lol.

I asked SM if they could at least fix it so that when the Juve boss leaves Juve they could be offered back to me but apparently even that cant be done which I was real annoyed about.

But because of this incident I could soon drop quite a few standards and so I will be offering them around the forum but not too sure yet. I will keep the likes of Chelsea EC1 though ;)