Brazilian Rating Predictions

Seftinho

Re: Brazilian Rating Predictions

Santos were 19th' date=' but they won yesterday, so they moved up to 17th. Marcelo has started the most games of any player in the team (7), but has only played 545 minutes out of a possible 730 minutes. Will probably stay the same.

Fluminese are bottom and Thiago Silva has played just 1 game (92 minutes) but a lot of the players have been rested for some reason. May drop to 88.

Sao Paulo are 7th and Hernanes has played 213 minutes out of 635, and scored 1 goal. Will probably stay the same or drop 1.

Once again though, their ratings will be affected by their Copa Libortadores performances so I can not be sure.

I will look at DENTINHO, DINEI, and ALEX TEIXEIRA now.

EDIT: DENTINHO plays for Corinthians who got relegated last season, and SM have said that they will only review Brazilian Série A, so as far as I can see DENTINHO will stay at 83.

[b']EDIT2: according to the site I'm looking at, ALEX TEIXEIRA has made one start, two substitute appearances, and hasn't scored any goals. Gizb where are you getting your info from?[/b]

Note: when SM have finished reviewing week 5 of the summer rating schedule, I shall re-look at the stats and edit any player appropriate.

He made it in tonight's match.. is normal your sources not be updated. in brazilian' sites.. is where i check brazilian stats :)

Can anyone tell me if the SM ratings reviewers are going to consider the Copa Libertadores as well as the Campeonato (the national league of brazil)?

Technically speakin the libertadores isnt the national league of that country.

But im hoping they do consider it, as people have already mentioned certain teams have been resting first team players in the national league and playing them in the libertadores, THIAGO NEVES being a case in point.

Does anyone know the answer to this based on previous seasons?

The name of league is Brasileirao.. if they when review European countries/clubs take in consideration uefa cup and champions league they have to consider too Copa Libertadores..

Brazil have a thing different of other countries.. in Europe we have just one league per season.. in Mexico we have Apertura and Clausura.. in Brazil they have the Brasileirao starting more or less in May till December. but before they have a league in each state. I don't know if SM includes these stats because clubs of these 'state league' in main league can be in 3rd division..

They have to count Libertadores...if not I predict thiago silva dropping from 89 to 88 (despite scoring one goal in the match against boca..) and thiago neves , maybe dropping also as he also has scored just once (in the final ) and has played about the same amount of time ...so I hope that researchers count libertadores

HENRIQUE' date=' Adriano CB/21/81 Palmerias - 455/639 - 84-85

Surely he will go up a bit more considering his cap for Brazil?

Will Diogo go up or does he play in the 2nd division?[/quote']

Does anyone know whether he'll get reviewed in the upcoming Brazilian ratings now that he's been bought by Barca?

It seems he'll go out on a loan spell, most likely to Ajax (who LOVE him).

So will SM give him some love now, as he's clearly better than his current 81...or will they wait to review him wherever his loan spell lands him?

you saw any official information by any club saying he was bought/sold? till that happens he is Palmeiras player.. and untill be Barça player he will play in Brazil and his rating will be reviewed there.

you saw any official information by any club saying he was bought/sold? till that happens he is Palmeiras player.. and untill be Barça player he will play in Brazil and his rating will be reviewed there.

I read numerous articles on the net saying that the Catalan newspaper called SPORT has reported that the deal is done. I don't read Spanish very well' date=' but this appears to be the article from SPORT...

[url']http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=522348&idseccio_PK=803[/url]

There was also another article from them today that indicates he will participate in pre-season activities with Barca. During the pre-season it will be determined if he stays with the club or gets loaned, possibly to Ajax...

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=523461&idseccio_PK=803

i read the spanish online newspappers everyday.. and i saw it. but isn't oficial, newspappers publish rubbish to sell more.. all the things are there are not true.. i am w8ing for an oficial confirmation...

Ok, fair enough. As I said, my Spanish is limited to ordering in restaurants & babelfish is the suck.

So, ASSUMING that the transfer will go through within the week, as it seems most likely, do you know what SM will then do?

I've only been around a few months & don't know how they handle all the summer transfers each year.

i play this since august of last year.. but i don't remember how SM made with this. But in January market they only added player x to team y when they had oficial confirmation, in fifa, and clubs oficial site, etc.. :|

Anybody know anything about Jessue Jonas of Internacional? He is only rated 78 so I bought him for around £700k after he started (I am led to believe) at leastthe first 3 games of the season . I can't find anything more detailed than this this though. Anyone know if he's still in the team? Should be a good riser if he is.

Cheers

Regarding Henrique, technically they should review him only when reviewing the country of the club he is at. Which means Spain in the future, not now with Brazil, or Holland if he actually does go on loan there. As for him being capped this is not accurate as far as I know - I thought he was just called up to the squad? That in its own right won't count for much.

Jonas played the first 3 games (all of which Internacional lost) but hasn't played in over a month. Will probably rise a bit nonetheless as played a few in the Copa Libertadores too, but I wouldn't expect a huge leap.

Along with Hugo and Wellington a player I'm tipping is MARCINHO, José Oliveira, currently rated 86. He has made 5 starts for top of the league Flamengo, as-well as 3 subs. In those games he has scored 5 goals.

Just watched some of the game against Figueirense where he got a hattrick and an assist and he looked amazing in the attacking midfield role. He may only make 87 this time around but I think he has great potential and will rise to more than 87 in the future.

Ok, the Campeonato Brasileiro is now being reviewed, and I've reviewed my predictions based on the recent matches, the position in the league table. I've also tried to narrow the gap between the minimum and maximum predictions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off the table after 8 games:

Position / Team / Points

1 Flamengo 19

2 Gremio 17

3 Cruzeiro 17

4 Palmeiras 16

5 Vitoria 14

6 Náutico 14

7 Sao Paulo 13

8 Portuguesa 12

9 Vasco Da Gama 11

10 Coritiba 10

11 Atletico MG 10

12 Atletico PR 9

13 Figueirense 9

14 Internacional 8

15 Sport Recife 8

16 Botafogo RJ 8

17 Santos 6

18 Goias 6

19 Ipatinga 5

20 Fluminense 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now onto the players. Just a small note, these are only the players that are already rated fairly low (under 85), so there may be some over that rating which are not mentioned and get a good rise. I apologise in advance if there are any.

(Name / Positon/Age/Rating / Team - Minutes played - Prediction)

STAR BUYS

RENAN OLIVEIRA, Henrique AM-F/18/72 Atletico Mineiro - 604/726 - 81-83

RENAN, dos Santos GK/19/72 Botafogo - 459/720 - 80-82

FABIO, José F/21/70 Botafogo - 402/720 - 78-80

MAURICIO, Donizeti CB/23/75 Coritiba - 720/720 - 82-84

HUGO, Guimarães CF/19/78 Coritiba - 584/720 + 4 goals - 82-83

HELDER, Silva Santos LB/19/74 Gremio - 548/729 - 82-83

RAFAEL CARIOCA, Pereira CM/18/74 Gremio - 526/729 - 82-84

WELLINGTON, Luis F/20/78 Nautico - 547/728 + 4 goals - 82-83

HENRIQUE, Adriano CB/21/81 Palmeiras - 546/730 + 1 goal - 84-86 (Has not officially left Palmeiras, so should be looked at)

WILLIANS SANTANA, Santos AM/20/70 Vitoria - 325/730 + 1 goal - 77-79

THE REST

VINICIUS, Barriviera GK/22/80 Atletico Paranaense - 452/728 - 81-82

BRUNO COSTA, Carlos CB/21/74 Botafogo - 296/720 - 78-80

EDUARDO, Silva CB/19/72 Botafogo - 195/720 - 74-76

GUILHERME, Milhomem F-AM/19/86 Cruzeiro - 603/725 + 6 goals (top scorer) - 87-88 (mentioned on request)

SANDRO, Silva de Souza CB/20/74 Fluminense - 364/637 - 77-79

ANDERSON, Azevedo CB/21/80 Fluminense - 545/728 - 83-85

CARLINHOS, Marinho RB/24/83 Fluminense - 521/725 - 84-85

ALAN, Carvalho CF/18/76 Fluminense - 296/725 + 1 goal - 79-80

TARTÁ, Vinícius AM/19/73 Fluminense - 214/725 - 77-78

FABINHO, Souza Almeida LB/24/76 Goias - 352/730 - 77-79

FERNANDO, Gomes DM-CB/22/74 Goias - 419/730 - 78-80

REVER, Humberto CB/23/80 Gremio - 729/729 - 83-85 (Just been added, but with Gremio second and Rever playing every minute, I reckon he could still get a nice rise).

VICTOR, Leandro GK/25/80 Gremio - 729/729 - 83-85

SIDNEI, Rechel CB/18/83 Internacional - 278/725 + 1 goal - 83-84

TITI, Christian CB/20/71 Internacional - 90/725 - 73-74

DANNY MORAES, Bittencourt CB/22/72 Internacional 170/725 - 75-76

JI-PARANA, Felicio CM/21/75 Internacional - 224/725 - 78-79

MARCOS, Roberto GK/34/82 Palmeiras - 639/639 - 84-86

ELDER GRANJA, da Silva RM/25/83 Palmeiras - 688/730 - 85-86 (Positional Change to RB)

WESLEY, Lopes Beltrame F/20/83 Santos - 410/730 - 84-85

LIMA, Rodrigo F/25/83 Santos - 514/730 - 84-86

ROGER, Rodrigues CF/23/80 Sport Recife - 398/731 + 1 goal - 82-83

BRUNO GALLO, Vieira M/20/72 Vasco da Gama - 92/727 - 74-75

ALEX TEIXEIRA, Santo F/18/73 Vasco da Gama - 206/727 + 2 goals - 77-79

ANDERSON MARTINS, Vieira CB/20/80 Vitoria - 546/638 - 81-82

MURIQUI, Luiz AM-F/22/71 Vitoria - 202/730 - 75-76

DINEI, Telmario CF/24/79 Vitoria - 449/730 minutes + 4 goals - 82-84

On the HENRIQUE issue, he is currently at Palmeiras on the SM database, and there has been no official announcement saying he has left. He also played for Palmieras during the week. So he should be reviewed.

Now two other Brazilian rating threads, probably better than mine, so it looks like my above post was a complete waste of time and effort. :(

For some reason I can't get stats for Portuguesa, when I try to get into their team stats, the site just tries to load, but never does. The other teams it takes about 2 seconds to load. Sorry.

These have all risen.

GUILHERME' date=' Milhomem F-AM/19/86 Cruzeiro - 603/725 + 6 goals (top scorer) - [b']87-88[/b] (mentioned on request)

HELDER, Silva Santos LB/19/74 Gremio - 548/729 - 82-83

RAFAEL CARIOCA, Pereira CM/18/74 Gremio - 526/729 - 82-84

VICTOR, Leandro GK/25/80 Gremio - 729/729 - 83-85

GUILHERME went up +1 to 87.

HELDER went up +6 to 80.

RAFAEL CARIOCA went up +6 to 80

VICTOR went up +5 to 85

Still plenty left to get though!