Someone PLEASE make a new English Championship!!!

Re: Someone PLEASE make a new English Championship!!!

Threads like this enrage me it's the only type of thread that really annoys me. I mean I have nothing against you but if you want a new English Championship you should buy it yourself or get your parents to.

Stop Begging!:D

if you purchase a set-up it will be made at the next avaible time but only 3 standard set-ups are made at any 1 time!!!!

just a example

i.e 10am tomorrow

1 english

1 world championship

1 mexican championship

if say these 3 are already purchased yours will move to the next availble time slot:cool:

if you purchase a set-up it will be made at the next avaible time but only 3 standard set-ups are made at any 1 time!!!!

just a example

i.e 10am tomorrow

1 english

1 world championship

1 mexican championship

if say these 3 are already purchased yours will move to the next availble time slot:cool:

Actually what I have found is that the closer to the time you buy it the earlier it will be made (I bought my German Championship 10 at 3.58pm and it was the first of 4 setups to be made at 4pm that day), sometimes there are more than 3 but it is rare :)

Setups are made at 10am, 12mid-day, 2pm, 4 pm and 6pm ;)

If you buy a standard setup then you immediately get an extra-slot to manage the team in and if you look in your setups then it will say standard setup and there is a link you click to create the setup... you then get to choose what sort of standard and what team in the setup you would like to start with, one you have completed this process..... in the my setups bit it will say for example......English Championship (Ready at 4.00pm (or whenever) please note only 3 setups are made at a time and the creation may be moved into the next available time) or something like that ;)

Also if you change your mind, there is a cancel creation button on the my setups page (you cant be refunded) it just doesnt create the setup and it goes back to how it was when you purchase it. You can't reset the setup after i has been created.;) I hope that helps

Actually what I have found is that the closer to the time you buy it the earlier it will be made (I bought my German Championship 10 at 3.58pm and it was the first of 4 setups to be made at 4pm that day)' date=' sometimes there are more than 3 but it is rare :)

Setups are made at 10am, 12mid-day, 2pm, 4 pm and 6pm ;)

If you buy a standard setup then you immediately get an extra-slot to manage the team in and if you look in your setups then it will say standard setup and there is a link you click to create the setup... you then get to choose what sort of standard and what team in the setup you would like to start with, one you have completed this process..... in the my setups bit it will say for example......English Championship (Ready at 4.00pm (or whenever) please note only 3 setups are made at a time and the creation may be moved into the next available time) or something like that ;)

Also if you change your mind, there is a cancel creation button on the my setups page (you cant be refunded) it just doesnt create the setup and it goes back to how it was when you purchase it. You can't reset the setup after i has been created.;) I hope that helps[/quote']

well i haven't done a standard set-up for a while but good to know for the future cheers dude:cool: