Final Offer Option

Not sure if this has been suggested before but couldn't find anything using search.

How about an option when bidding to make it the final offer for the player, so that when the other manager recieves the offer he only has the option to accept or reject. I'm sure i'm not the only one who has recieved many ridiculous counter-offers for players, things like Henry for Ben Arfa or Gerrard for Aquilani, and I would rather the other manager just rejected the offer than make me a pointless counter-offer of which my acceptance would also require my acceptance into a mental institution.

The other manager can still use pm if they wish to negotiate a deal, but in situations when what your offering is the best you can or are willing to this could prove useful.

Anyway, i've made a quick mockup to show it a bit better, so feel free to discuss.... :)

2633521820_7c4f0648ec_o.jpg

Re: Final Offer Option

Not sure if this has been suggested before but couldn't find anything using search.

How about an option when bidding to make it the final offer for the player' date=' so that when the other manager recieves the offer he only has the option to accept or reject. I'm sure i'm not the only one who has recieved many ridiculous counter-offers for players, things like Henry for Ben Arfa or Gerrard for Aquilani, and I would rather the other manager just rejected the offer than make me a pointless counter-offer of which my acceptance would also require my acceptance into a mental institution.

The other manager can still use pm if they wish to negotiate a deal, but in situations when what your offering is the best you can or are willing to this could prove useful.

Anyway, i've made a quick mockup to show it a bit better, so feel free to discuss.... :)

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3191/2633521820_7c4f0648ec_o.jpg[/img]

I like this idea.

Re: Final Offer Option

yeah i totally agree, because some counter offers are hilarious.

one i had yesterday was

I bid 15million for Hargreaves (which i think is ok as the guy has 8 CM/DM all better than him)

and he replied that he wanted 10million and Garath Barry and he PM'd me that he was willing to knock 5 million off if i am willing to exchange carlos vela too

• 1 month later...