Tomas Necid

dantheman

TOMAS NECID

tomas-necid2.jpg

Tomas necid is a czech under 19 international footballer currently playing for jablonec of the gambrinus liga on loan from champions slavia praha midway through the season jablonec were struggling for goals they actually finished with the joint secont lowest goals scored in the league but if it wasn't for necid they would have finished as bottom scorers during the second part of the second half of the season 18 year old necid managed to rack up 7 starts 6 sub appearances 13 games in total 758 minutes and managed 5 goals ending the season as jablonec top scorer on the database rated 78 and is participating in the UEFA european under 19 championships this summer were czech republic are one of the favourates and if this guy carries on his form and keeps playing next season can see him hitting 85+ i used the search tool and it didnt come up with nothing and i think he deserved his own dedicated thread please take it easy guys this is the first thread i have made:p :D oh and on the database of course rated 78 can get him for around 1.4 million

Guest Atkin

Re: Tomas Necid

dantheman - great first scout buddy!

He seems very promising.

Czech Republic are producing quite a few decent prospects at the moment, ive got my money on them to go quite far the u-19s championship.

I will have to keep an eye out for Necid, keep us updated on his progress. ;)

Rep from me

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dantheman again.

I'll rep you in a few days mate. :rolleyes:

he is isnt he great a bit like jan koller but smaller with hair lol he looks pretty quick aswel for his height and frame and is a clinical finisher thanks for posting the vid will be sure to keep you updated i am trying everything to get more info on him trying to find out whether he's going back to slavia praha or going back out to jablonec for another season

yeh i read on a website that he was linked to napoli who finished 8th in serie a last season that would be a great move for him but i couldnt find out when that was or get much info because i had to translate from italian and the translation wasn't that good even if he goes back to czech champions slavia praha and breaks into there first team and scores goals like he did for jablonec then he will still be in for a healthy increase i will just have to wait for information on where he will be playing next season thanks for the reply mate

• 2 weeks later...

like i said i would update this talented young mans progress in the uefa under 19 european championships in the czech republics first match against england necid scored 2 second half goals to give the czechs a 2-0 win in there first group game i will keep you all updated the next game is tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Nice updates mate!

But sorry to say, this lad has been mentioned by me in a scouting thread :o.

I knew you searched and found nothing as there are those weird letters in his name such as á and š.

Here is what I put on the 28th January...

Tomáš Necid - Mainland Europe

#2 Tomáš Necid plays for SK Slavia Praha, making 15 appearances to date, scoring 2 goals. The Czech Republic U-21 international has played 3 times for his country, with 12 appearances for the U-21 level. The 6 ft 3 striker is known for his long-range shots, one-on-ones and beating defenders with his sharp pace. During the Transfer Window this month, Necid has been involved with a number of Spanish Clubs, including Espanyol, who want the striker to replace Raul Tamudo who is considering retirement soon. The 18 year old has one video by him on Youtube, which shows some of his goals.

This Player is on the DB - Rated 75

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=232063&postcount=26 - That's the direct link to it

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=19141 - The Thread

Really sorry to interrupt on your cracking updates and follow ups mate, good work!

Rep from me as well :)

lol no worries rep for you for being the first finding him he has bags of potential can't believe the search tool didn't bring anything up oh well i will still update on the player you do so aswel on this thread because it comes up on the search tool when you type it without the weird czech bits:D

Guest King Kolo

Yeah great info but I also posted Info on him...

Tomáš Necid

Personal information

Date of birth August 13, 1989 (1989-08-13) (age 18)

Place of birth Prague, Czech Republic

Height 1.9 m (6 ft 3 in)

Playing position Striker

Club information

Current club SK Slavia Praha

Number 21

Senior clubs 1

Goals and Appreances

2006: 14 Appreances, 2 Goals

2006-2008 SK Slavia Praha:12 Appreances, 5 Goals

→ FK Jablonec 97 (loan):

Guest beardo

I wasnt trying to steal Necid. I knew there was a thread on him but the point of the thread i created was to sum up the risers for the Czech Republic whether the players had been mentioned on the forum or not.

Guest beardo

this guy is such a good future talent. take a look at this video. some of the stuff he does is class. look how powerful his shot is in the first goal it shows:

FdFUo46CdgI

this guy is such a good future talent. take a look at this video. some of the stuff he does is class. look how powerful his shot is in the first goal it shows:

FdFUo46CdgI

He looks a bit like Ivan Drago when they're lining up and signing! :D:rolleyes:

are you just playing daft? lol look at the top of this i posted this on the 3rd july you posted about him on the 17th sinny first posted about him on the 28th of january anyway lets stop talking about who posted who lets talk about necid the czech league started today and jablonec won 1-0 i don't know if he played just yet but i know it wasn't him that scored will keep you updated:D