EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships.

In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player 23 and under, that i intend to use in my team anyway, and want to slowly build one of the best Forrest teams on the game.

I played the first season, winning it easily and transforming my team into a squad full of the best talent from all over the world. Mainly down to some superb scouts on here and some smooth deals.

I just thought that as everything is going swimmingly well in the second season, it might be a good read for anyone considering do the same kind of thing, not that im the only one out there doing it as i know there are loads :)

(sorry for huge spaces inbetween images)

Here is the table from season one in division 3.

leagueseason1.jpg

Best managers ;)

bestmanagers.jpg

Main Team

mainteam.jpg

Youth

touth1.jpg

youth2.jpg

So far this season everything is going pretty sweet, Im top of the league, ahead by a fair few points and im still in English shield, where i will face newcastle in the 4th round.

leagueseason2.jpg

In regards to my team, i was somewhat lucky in the youth / potential department as i was virtually the only manager looking to bring in youth, apart from Arsenal managed by Luke_lufc but he hasnt been that active on this his account. Put it this way, i signed Dos Santos on the first day as i thought id be outbid for Bojan, checked Barcelona 4 days later and he was still there ! :eek: So i snipped him up, other good buys range from Gokhan, Shirokov, Capel, CESAR AZPILICUETA, Pjanic etc, there have been many many more. But i part ex'd them out or sold them to make way for Bog guns like Marcelo, Neuer, gago, Mikel, Kuzmanovic, Torres, Zapata, Negredo etc.

As you can still see though i have some of the worlds best youngsters still in my squad such as Bojan, Lulinha, Pjanic, Dos Santos, Balotelli, aaron, etc etc, and some players such as Eden Hazard who have great potential but are yet to make an impact upon world football.

My Long term plan was to win division one within 4 seasons of taking over this Forrest Team. That means including this season i have 3 seasons to complete my goal. the way things are going this could be a real possibility, iv got to a stage now where i dont particulary wanna sell many of my squad just incase they increase so, i will be keeping this squad for a while now and only buy players with prize and chairman injection. But that could all change.

I dont plan to regulary update this thread but i will update it every so often letting you lot know about transfers and my form. I hope you enjoy. And here is my starting 11 if anyone is wondering.

starting11.jpg

ENJOY ! :D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Re: Nottingham Forrest - The road to Division one Glory !

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation' date=' i got a Forrest in a new English Championships.

In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player 23 and under, that i intend to use in my team anyway, and want to slowly build one of the best Forrest teams on the game.

I played the first season, winning it easily and transforming my team into a squad full of the best talent from all over the world. Mainly down to some superb scouts on here and some smooth deals.

I just thought that as everything is going swimmingly well in the second season, it might be a good read for anyone considering do the same kind of thing, not that im the only one out there doing it as i know there are loads

(sorry for huge spaces inbetween images)

Here is the table from season one in division 3.

[img']http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn247/MrAdamski/leagueseason1.jpg[/img]

Best managers ;)

bestmanagers.jpg

Main Team

mainteam.jpg

Youth

touth1.jpg

youth2.jpg

So far this season everything is going pretty sweet, Im top of the league, ahead by a fair few points and im still in English shield, where i will face newcastle in the 4th round.

leagueseason2.jpg

In regards to my team, i was somewhat lucky in the youth / potential department as i was virtually the only manager looking to bring in youth, apart from Arsenal managed by Luke_lufc but he hasnt been that active on this his account. Put it this way, i signed Dos Santos on the first day as i thought id be outbid for Bojan, checked Barcelona 4 days later and he was still there ! :eek: So i snipped him up, other good buys range from Gokhan, Shirokov, Capel, CESAR AZPILICUETA, Pjanic etc, there have been many many more. But i part ex'd them out or sold them to make way for Bog guns like Marcelo, Neuer, gago, Mikel, Kuzmanovic, Torres, Zapata, Negredo etc.

As you can still see though i have some of the worlds best youngsters still in my squad such as Bojan, Lulinha, Pjanic, Dos Santos, Balotelli, aaron, etc etc, and some players such as Eden Hazard who have great potential but are yet to make an impact upon world football.

My Long term plan was to win division one within 4 seasons of taking over this Forrest Team. That means including this season i have 3 seasons to complete my goal. the way things are going this could be a real possibility, iv got to a stage now where i dont particulary wanna sell many of my squad just incase they increase so, i will be keeping this squad for a while now and only buy players with prize and chairman injection. But that could all change.

I dont plan to regulary update this thread but i will update it every so often letting you lot know about transfers and my form. I hope you enjoy. And here is my starting 11 if anyone is wondering.

starting11.jpg

ENJOY ! :D

Enjoyed that adam good story it shows what youth can do and that scouts on here are very good. Rep for a good story :)

Really interesting Adam

It shows that patience is what's needed to become successful (and good players too)

It's also interesting to note that, in the whole of your squad, there are only 5 English Players, which gives an indication of the problems with the national side. (On SM at least)

Widdy

• 2 weeks later...

Nottingham Forrest into Quarters !

Nottingham 4 - 1 Newcastle

It was a game which saw the two top teams in division two come out against each other, and Johnsons men came out on top, quite easily, a second string team was fielded, but it still included, Bendtner, Giavonni Dos Santos, Walcott, shirokov and Gokhan, against a team that included Tevez and deco :eek: .

A brace from Giovinco, and singles from Dos Santos and walcott won the game.

In the quarters Forrest will face Birmingham city

• 2 weeks later...

Been quiet on the transfer front, bit iv brought a few players in.

Adriano Buss Henrique joins forrest, in a deal which see's Christos Bourbos go the other way with no cash. Im happy with that deal as Bourbos is a few years over the age limit that i want in my squad and he was literally bought as a money spinner.

Ideye Brown the young Nigerian striker has also been brought in for the youth team, iv read some exciting things about him, but for a small fee im not to worried if it doesnt work out,

Finally i brought in Buonanotte for his second stint at Forrest, I did have him when he was his lowest rating then he increased, and i stupidly part ex'd him out, although it was for Zapata. Anyways iv brought him back which sees two bit part players go in the other direction, im happy as CM is a position where im a little thin as i play 3-5-2 so i need 6 cm's to compete in the league and cup, thats without injuries.

League wise im going strong still, top of the league and im 9 points clear after second place newcastle drew.

My nxt game is the English Shield Quarter final against division one team, Birmingham city, who are mid table. Im fairly confident and hope i can progress :)

1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 23 19 2 2 67 20 47 59

2 Newcastle United 23 15 5 3 54 20 34 50

3 Cardiff City 23 13 6 4 39 21 18 45

4 Reading 23 11 6 6 35 32 3 39

5 Coventry City 23 11 5 7 32 24 8 38

6 Watford 23 10 7 6 38 27 11 37

On that note, if anyone would wish to help me on the transfer front, please please dont hesistate to suggest some targets for me.

Id be looking for people who fit two criteria.

first one )

Rated between 77-80, looking to rise to 82+. No older than 21

Second one )

Rated 85 -89 with the chance of improving to at least 89 ( if under 89 ofcourse ;) !) No older than 22

English Shield Quartner Final Result !

Nottingham Forrest 1 - 0 Birmingham City

Nottingham Forrest fly through into the Shield semi final after beating division one opposition. Johnson once again stook to his guns and played his second string team.

However do not underestimate my second string team as it does consist of Walcott, G.Dos Santos, Buonanotte, Gokhan, Shirokov etc etc.

Anyways, i had 59% possession and 27 shots so i thoroughly desvered to go through and face Crystal palace. Who are unmanaged and in my last but one league, i played and beat them 3-0 so im confident of reaching the final. However i wont be taking any risks and i will be playing some more first team players in the semi final.

The other semi final is Liverpool vs West Ham. The winner of this will surely be favourite to win the shield but im hoping that i can pull a minor miracle off :D

Nottingham Forrest Transfer Targets !

After having a quick browse, i discovered quite a few good players that i expected to be bought that are not SO. I have listed a few players with the intention of selling asap so i can try and fund deals for a number of these players.

Jovetic of Fiorentina but who is at Partizan, so his chairmans value is higher :mad:

Knezivic - Now of Juventus but plays for livorno, i feel for 5.7 million, he could be a good buy as as playing time and Juventus is only gonna see him rise, even if it is squad rotation. But not to sure atm

Ederson - Now of Lyon but of Nice in my setup, tipped to go 90 by next french ratings, im hoping i can bag him and Jovetic before the start of next season, hopefully in division one after back to back promotions.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Nottingham Forrest Transfer Targets !

After having a quick browse' date=' i discovered quite a few good players that i expected to be bought that are not SO. I have listed a few players with the intention of selling asap so i can try and fund deals for a number of these players.

Jovetic of Fiorentina but who is at Partizan, so his chairmans value is higher :mad:

Knezivic - Now of Juventus but plays for livorno, i feel for 5.7 million, he could be a good buy as as playing time and Juventus is only gonna see him rise, even if it is squad rotation. But not to sure atm

Ederson - Now of Lyon but of Nice in my setup, tipped to go 90 by next french ratings, im hoping i can bag him and Jovetic before the start of next season, hopefully in division one after back to back promotions.[/quote']

some good aqusitions there

you say jovetic chairman values is high , but if you p/e a player he will often be worth quiet a lot in exchange deal

and ederson a defo buy could even reach 91 and with a few lyon mids possibly moving on could become a key player next season

keep up the good work ;)

Cheers Ryan' date=' but Luke LUFC i presume read this post and bought Jovetic :mad:

Even though he said himself he was inactive, although i admit it was stupid of me to post it :( !

Still want Ederson though.[/quote']

Well Jovetic is a great talent :P Who you can loan for as long as you like. So he is basically your player for free :D

You can have Ederson;)

Well Jovetic is a great talent :P Who you can loan for as long as you like. So he is basically your player for free :D

You can have Ederson;)

Lol, nah no need to loan, i dont need him for my first team, just wanted him on the forrest books, if you ever quit or plan to leave that account, sell me him :P

I might take up that loan offer next season, and Cheers for Ederson :rolleyes::)

I rate him highly, but until he moves from Almeria i cant see him getting over 90, unless he does something special.

I only bought him because i like to play a CF with a F and Negredo fitted my young criteria. He was also 88 when i bought him.

I think he is a cracking player and no doubt he could move to a better team. I reckon another good season will see him go to 90 B)

xxx-nottingham-forest.gif

Yet more youth comes in !

Johnson continued with his policy of buying youth adding yet more talent and potential to a squad bursting to the seams with talent.

Players in !

Daniel Wass

Sergio Arias

David Meyler

Milan Bedelj

Guillaume Faivre

Adrian Nikci

Luca Castiglia

Vincenzo Fiorillo

Silvano Raggio Garibaldi

Paulo Lotici Aislan

Angel Adrian Gonzalez

Mirko Eramo

Sven Ulreich

Toni Kroos

And tomorrow Johnson it set to unveil Daniel Opare.

This latest bout of youth to Join the east midlands club confirms Forrest as the team to beat in the youth department, Johnson has warned the so called big "four" that ina few seasons, they will be under threat from me.

Thanks biscuit, im currently 250k in debt after my away game, but im selling some lowly rated players, as they just increased and i want a quick return off them. i will over the next two weeks, hopefully raise 3-6 million pounds.

With this money i plan to buy:

Marenich

Jacobsen

Jozinovic

Blicher

Ambrogetti

Felipe

Dauda

Glushakov

Jack Collinson

Efrain Juarez

Danny Morais

Soderberg

Taison

Goreux

Opare

Dzagoev

Fer

Pablo

Narubin

By the end of the season, i want to sell alot of my youth squad off, and by these players:

Hamsik

Ederson

Mata

Sulejmani

and if im really lucky Rakitic :)

Garay is still avalable, and i will be looking in a couple of months to buy him.

Anyways here is my current 98 man strong squad. After a somewhat suprising defeat in the league on Saturday, a win yesterday got me back on track.

1 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 26 21 2 3 74 23 51 65

2 Newcastle United 26 16 7 3 60 23 37 55

3 Cardiff City 26 15 7 4 44 21 23 52

As you see if i loose the title now, its my own fault and would be a joke lol. 10 points clear and 12 games left, hopefully newcastle will loose a few or drop some points, meaning i could wrap the title up pretty earlier * fingers crossed"

anyways here is my team:

forrest1.jpg

Youth Team

aa.jpgaas.jpgsss.jpg

English sheild semi final !

Crystal Palace 1 - 2 Nottingham Forrest !

Made it into the final today, where i will face Liverpool, division one leaders, who beat a managed west ham 8-1 in the other semi. I had over 60% possession ad 25 shots, Dos Santon and Bendtner got the goals.

They play 3-4-1-2 ! and im pretty worried they will beat me with my three , five two formation so im gonna change to 5-3-2, slightly more defensive, but i can still score. And ill just have to hope for the best. Any suggestions are welcome.

• 1 month later...

Dab namit lost in the final to Liverpool after they equalised stupidly late then won on peno's :( ! But still a good achievement. I out played them aswell.

Won the league last night, finished on 93 points.

So im finally in Division one, i now have a great squad, well over 100, so many great youth players. So on that end i good, just need to improve my first team strength.

Iv bid for Zenit striker Pogrebnyak which involves azipilicueta (87) and Lulinha and some cash.

Not fussd about loosing the young spanish right back as iv got gokhan, shirokov, Zapata, marcelo and Torres, not to metion some other 87's that should increase.

Lulinha, was a tough decision but with Sissoko, Pjanic, Melo, Soon to be lemoine ( should increase to 87/88), Kuzmanovic, Mikel and Gago i thought it be best to use him in a part ex.

After this, when i get a cash injection of the chairman i plan to bring in Garay, offering Dos Santos and cash :)

but yay for me, i got into division one, so thats two seasons, two titles, one runner up in the cup. good times, will post a nice write up of the season with pics for those who are interested

Nottingham Forrest back to where they belong !

THE TOP FLIGHT !

Nottingham Forrest fans knows how prestigous there club history is as of late there fortunes have not been the best, at one point sinking to the third tier of English football, somewhere the former European Champions should not of been. Johson took over two seasons ago, and in that short space of time has transformed the clubs fortunes, squad and support.

div2table.jpg

As you can see Forrest dominated the division, droping a few points in the last few games of the season but that wasnt enough to take the shine of Johnsons season.

Johnsons team, scored and conceeded the least in the league, surely making them a team of class . . True Champions.

managerppints.jpg

No one can doubt Johnsons record with Forrest as shown above, and the fans hope Johnson will stay for longer.

Johnson has alot to thank his squad for, with some members putting in exceptional performances. As seen below.

goals.jpg

assists.jpg

avperformance.jpg

And here is the winning squad. Which as of course will be changed with the chairmans money.

firstteam111.jpg

youthsquad.jpg

You've done well there mate, not sure though how a team with Tevez and Raul didn't win the league though! Rest of their team can't have been great.

As for players rated 89 who i think will rise. Ben arfa, babel, lell (next time round), marcelo, lassana diarra, jermain defoe, semih senturk, marek hamsik, diego capel, pato.

Not sure how many of them you'll be able to get though.

ok so last night i added to my first team with the signature of pogrebnyak (91 CF).

Great addition to my team, im good in goal with Neurer, defense i have Zapata, and Marcelo( should rise so im good with him aswell). My other defensive slot is between Shirokov or Torres, So im planning to buy Garay.

Midfield, i have Ben Arfa, Capel, Kuzmanovic, Mikel and Gago. All of which im happy with as the ones under 90 i reckon by the end of this season will be 90 +.

Up top now i have Bojan and Pogrebnyak. Canny complain.

i can get Lell, Hamsik, defoe and senturk. But i dont feel i really need them. Maybe Lell but im gonna just go for Garay so puts him out the picture. I mean eventually id like to add Hamsik to the squad.

So im not to sure who to part ex out, obviously when Lemoine rises ( to 87/88) and his TB is over he will be part ex'd out due to the class i have in CM.

But for now, should i part ex out Santacroce + Dos Santos for Garay ?

As thats the only position i can really improve on with my current financial situation.

I think both Santacroce and Dos Santos will rise in their upcoming rating changes so i wouldn't part exchange them yet.

Players to shift from your youth team are Renan dos santos, Jozinovic and Goreux. They've had their rises and aren't really playing now so when their TB's are over i'd shift them out, that should get you another 5-6m.

Also you say you don't need Defoe or Semih but both of these should hit 90 in the next couple of weeks and if you p/e dos santos out for garay that will only leave you with 3 strikers (bojan/pogrebnyak/negredo). If 1 gets injured/suspended that leaves you with only 2 for league and cup games.