EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

I joined but I think I will just quit now .I have looked at the transfer market and there are no 91 or above players available .There is mass player hogging at clubs (no wonder you people have concerns) so this IMO is a non- viable Gameworld.

Why have such an attitude about it? Either way, theres alot at external and internal .. I'd be happy to let a good few players go.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Why have such an attitude about it? Either way' date=' theres alot at external and internal .. I'd be happy to let a good few players go.[/quote']

I wasn't having an attitude I followed your sig to come here and join but when you see clubs like Forest with over 700 million value that tells me it is too late to join this set up IMO .

There is no point me being here so I left the set up .

Good luck with it.

I wasn't having an attitude I followed your sig to come here and join but when you see clubs like Forest with over 700 million value that tells me it is too late to join this set up IMO .

Good luck with it.

I disagree.

I have 87 players.

10 or more im offering out for part ex. paying 3 players in some cases.

If people join ill sell alot of my 87-89 players just to help out by alot i mean all bar a selection of 5/6. Majority of my lower rated players could go to. Infact they can go.

About 250 of that seven hundred million is on my starting line up.

Could easily become a competitive setup.

I disagree.

I have 87 players.

10 or more im offering out for part ex. paying 3 players in some cases.

If people join ill sell alot of my 87-89 players just to help out by alot i mean all bar a selection of 5/6. Majority of my lower rated players could go to. Infact they can go.

About 250 of that seven hundred million is on my starting line up.

Could easily become a competitive setup.

from that 87 players 30 are 90+ and a lot of them are high ended 90+players

.I hope you can get it to become competitive and wish the set up all the best.

Good luck with it.

Just seemed like you were .. No probs.

Quit Wigan ages ago' date=' just joined again though.

Wanted a pap side so went with Charlton. They're in Division 2 but apart from a few 87-88s they don't have anyone that's decent except Kieran Gibbs. :)[/quote']

Good to have you George .. Can I help you out with loans? Fellaini is available and anyone around his rating really, except afellay.

from that 87 players 30 are 90+ and a lot of them are high ended 90+players

.I hope you can get it to become competitive and wish the set up all the best.

29 are yes.

But as i just said.

10 or more will leave. Minimum. In deals or for cash depending if a person i know who would make a go of it came in.

Then you have people like Otamendi, Alderwiereld, Bojan, Asamoah, Bojan, Ganso i would sell for cash.

If i cant get part ex deals for some of my players on concern, ill sell for cash like i said.

Think your over exaggerating how bad it is by a long shot.

Players available from Forest for cash currently ( All for CV or slightly over):

Ananidze

Llajic

Rodrigues Lucas

Ilicic

Reus

Bojan

Gonalons

Yildrim

Boateng

San jose

Corchia

De Silvestri

All of the youth team such as Albrighton, James Rodriguez etc

Asamoah (89) already going to George for CV.

Alderwiereld and Otamendi can also go for CV

Anyone who joins has loads to work with, be it Division 1 - 5.

More importantly, i dont know anyone other than Ipswich who picks up risers regularly.

Loads of good players at lower league sides who you could persuade to part with them.

Taken over Leicester City made 20 bids already might take Adamski up on a few of them youths , been following the thread since I joined the forum but now seems a good time to jump in and try it out.

Have Alex Song if anyones interested would like 2 young players of 89 ish rating am negotiable though :)

Taken over Leicester City made 20 bids already might take Adamski up on a few of them youths ' date=' been following the thread since I joined the forum but now seems a good time to jump in and try it out.

Have Alex Song if anyones interested would like 2 young players of 89 ish rating am negotiable though :)[/quote']

Good to have you on board Ash; stuck a bid in! Think it's a fairly decent one! Really want him back at arsenal tbh! Need any

Loans?

Good to have you on board Ash; stuck a bid in! Think it's a fairly decent one! Really want him back at arsenal tbh! Need any

Loans?

That's a great deal thanks mate :) yeah a few would be nice who would you be prepared to part with? Great squad by the way

Also are you selling anyone for cash?

That's a great deal thanks mate :) yeah a few would be nice who would you be prepared to part with? Great squad by the way

Also are you selling anyone for cash?

My pleasure .. Him and De Jong will be very mean looking!

Yeah well let's see; Suarez can be loaned out, aliyev, Doumbia, Badstuber, Schwaab, Anderson, Cabaye, boateng, carroll, Sven bender!

Hopfully Ad will be gutted to have lost out on Song.

Well it's not my work in the first team, bar Aguero and Pato, I just built up depth.

My pleasure .. Him and De Jong will be very mean looking!

Yeah well let's see; Suarez can be loaned out' date=' aliyev, Doumbia, Badstuber, Schwaab, Anderson, Cabaye, boateng, carroll, Sven bender!

Hopfully Ad will be gutted to have lost out on Song.

Well it's not my work in the first team, bar Aguero and Pato, I just built up depth.[/quote']

Haha :) I'll make some bids now then

Welcome to the setup ash :)

As a welcome gift Reus' date=' Lucas and Boateng shall all be leaving Forest for local rivals Leicester.

Nice deal for all involved regarding Song :P[/quote']

Ahh git; wanted Lucas :L

Yeah I'm happy with it, great player.

Welcome to the setup ash :)

As a welcome gift Reus' date=' Lucas and Boateng shall all be leaving Forest for local rivals Leicester.

Nice deal for all involved regarding Song :P[/quote']

Thanks mate , hopefully I'll be up there challenging you guys in a few seasons.

Ahh git; wanted Lucas :L

Yeah I'm happy with it' date=' great player.[/quote']

Sorry Zakkoo he's to good an oppurtunity to miss , thanks for the loans though.

Thanks mate ' date=' hopefully I'll be up there challenging you guys in a few seasons.

Sorry Zakkoo he's to good an oppurtunity to miss , thanks for the loans though.[/quote']

Fingers crossed you will be .. Did you have much cash at Leicester?

That's fine, rather him go to someone new in the set up :)

Numbers of 90+ at external.

4 x 90 plus keepers available.

11 x 90 plus defenders available

40 x 90 plus midfielders available

17 x 90 plus strikers available.

Christ knows how many good young 86-89 players are out there.

Then the ones im selling.

Players available from Forest for cash currently ( All for CV or slightly over):

Ananidze

Llajic

Criscito

Ilicic

Bojan

Gonalons

Yildrim

San jose

Corchia

De Silvestri

Yarmolenko

All of the youth team such as Albrighton' date=' James Rodriguez etc

.[/quote']

Asamoah (89), Rodrigues Lucas (83), Boateng (89) and Reus (87) have all been allowed to move to new managers who have taken over from the forum.

The above list is players i will sell for CV.

Come join :D

Just seemed like you were .. No probs.

Good to have you George .. Can I help you out with loans? Fellaini is available and anyone around his rating really' date=' except afellay.[/quote']

Thanks, don't think I'll bother with loans at the moment but might do later in the season. :)

Asamoah joins from Forest, think he'll be the only one to join in time for tonight's game though.

26 accepted signings, most are youth. Haven't had a proper look at the 89+ yet.

Main ones are Huddlestone, Azpilicueta, Oscar Cardozo, Piszczek and Isla.

45 confirmed signings , 8 accepted bids and 1 new bid most are risers and will be sold on when there tb is up some are quality though with:

Benoit Cheyrou (90)

Sissoko (90)

Fellani (90)

Bryan Ruiz (89)

Payet (89)

Fanni (89)

Parker (89)

Elia (89)

Perotti (89)

Caceres (89)

Hangeland (89)

Ekotto (89)

Soldado (89)

Reus (87)

Making up the core of the team will have Milyhanov in goal for a while though but he should rise to 87.