EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Re: Nottingham Forrest - The road to Division one Glory !

Yeah i know but im hoping just to loan one striker' date=' around 87/88 mark. ill shift some dead wood from my youth then. and hope my chairman gives me enough on top of the money generated from the dead wood to get a top defender ?[/quote']

Fair enough mate. Is Chiellini available? He's a rock for Juve and now he's fit again should get back in the Italy side. Easily a 92 and possibly a 93 by the end of the season, whereas i think it'll take Garay a good couple of years to reach that.

yeah he is available and cheaper too, i probably will go for him, and i did have him in mind, just wanted to keep to my young ethos, although at 24 he aint a grandad is he.

ill get him, same rating for now, cheaper and should rise. fingers crossed my chairman gives me around 10 million.

• 1 month later...

Have to say one of the best threads I have ever seen. When I make these type of threads they are no way near this thread in terms of quality. But I am gonna try again:p :o . I have new huddersfeild wit whom I have won the first 6 games.....Will take a few tips from this thread:)

• 2 months later...

heres an update.

Im now midtable in division one, towards the end of the season, not a succesful as i would of liked but im in another cup final on monday :D against doncaster :confused:

Main team

first.jpg

Loaned out

loan.jpg

Youth Team

youthy.jpg

I know this is a big team but could someone with a little more knowledge than i sift through the drift wood if possible and suggest some people to me. Only got 500k ;)

Sergio Antonio or Renan Oliveira if you wanted to blow it all at once.

Or if you wanted some cheap risers' date=' Elias, Saci, Kassio, Veloso, Matias Rodriguez, Laserda, Rojas...

There are bucket fulls coming up this week, so the more money you can raise, the better :)[/quote']

you are right, and their is loads of helpful threads which i will be looking into very soon, i would quite like some help sifting through any dead wood in my squad, players i shud part ex out and cash in on !

and wozza, just be thankful Forrest in real life arent this good :D

you are right' date=' and their is loads of helpful threads which i will be looking into very soon, i would quite like some help sifting through any dead wood in my squad, players i shud part ex out and cash in on !

and wozza, just be thankful Forrest in real life arent this good :D[/quote']

So bored....

So here I am.

Actually that didn't take as much time as I would have liked:

Negredo- Needs to move club to get higher IMO

Glushakov- 6 months just for another +2?

Marenich- A mistake someone on the forum made...

The rest are all big risers or prodigies.

So bored....

So here I am.

Actually that didn't take as much time as I would have liked:

Negredo- Needs to move club to get higher IMO

Glushakov- 6 months just for another +2?

Marenich- A mistake someone on the forum made...

The rest are all big risers or prodigies.

LOL ! cheers mate, i knew it would take some effort, and someone with knowledge as yourself !

I appreciate this, iv also decided to cash in on Sturridge, Gokhan and Parejo ( cant see him playing at Madrid, if he does ill buy him back ). Negredo, will also be sold, not a first teamer anyways, and the other two you mentioned will soon follow :D I appreciate this alot buddy !

you can now sleep knowing you hsve contributed to one of the great Forrest team on the game ha ! . . . i wish:cool:

Ok Also decided to sell Pogrenybak, for around my chairmans minimum value, this will then allow me to buy Gilardino, a year old, a rating higher and has more potential to hit 93 imo. Will only cost me an extra million.

So hopefully these will be the big transfers

Gokhan, Sturridge, Glushakov, Pogrenybak, Negredo, Parejo for a rough total of 40 million give or take.

I will bring in Gilardino, Pique, Marin, Moisander, Then potentially Santi Corzole if i offer Ben Arfa and cash and other youth prospects if i have change. Seems good to me :D

You got Pique and Gilardino? When are you going to stop buying? :D You can pretty much live off with the squad you have for seasons to come! (That being said, I'm guilty of buying lots of youth, but they are almost all nowhere near the quality of your signings)

I really hope your squad wins Division 1 in a season or two, if not I don't know how you will with those world class youngsters in your club. :D

You got Pique and Gilardino? When are you going to stop buying? :D You can pretty much live off with the squad you have for seasons to come! (That being said' date=' I'm guilty of buying lots of youth, but they are almost all nowhere near the quality of your signings)

I really hope your squad wins Division 1 in a season or two, if not I don't know how you will with those world class youngsters in your club. :D[/quote']

Cheers buddy, hope i do to be honest with you, started awfully but going ok in the league now, more importantly im in the cup final again, this time againt lesser opposition and i plan to win it this time round lol.

Yeah i buy alot, pretty active in the old transfer market but you have to speculate to accumulate.

Ok.

Update !

I won the cup final, so thats three seasons, two titles, one cup , and a runner up medal in the cup :D

After the signings of Moisander, Pique and Corzola, iv brought in , Muntari for Felipe Melo a back up player and a little cash. Making my starting midfield, Santi Corzola, Capel, gago, Mikel and Muntari :):P

Iv also brought in a few new faces

Rafeal Caroca, Emmanuel Pio, Ramon Partida, Strinic, Alen pamic, Rausch, Breukers, Diakite, Viana, Marvin Martin, Pezzoni, Kouassi , Kontigiannis, Del Valle, gol, Corujo, gregurina and Britez. Forrest still have just under three million left :D

Only got my sights on one more player to be honest with you now, and thats Brito Renan, even thoug he wont be a starter as soon as i can make an offer i will.

I have just made bids for Strootman, Baxter, M'bengue and Schulz

Wow, congratulations on your cup win! Wish I had a tactician brains like yours, can't seem to win leagues or trophies with any of my teams :( :(

Well I kind of lie, won World Champ Cup with my PSV... but that was in season 6 after 5 seasons in charge... and that was a surprise despite improvements in league positions and round progressing in cups.

Mind giving me some advice? Would love to have some ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well,

Iv sold Gaitain, De Leon and Rojas since i last updated. With that cash and these players, Zucculini, Marcelo and Badelj, Westerman and Micheal Carrick will be brought in.

Wasnt to keen on getting rid of Marcelo but its a straight swap for Carrick at an external club, and with Carrick having the potential to very soon at least be a 92, i thought it was wise.

With the loss of Marcelo i was keen on bringing another defender in. He could easily hit 91, maybe 92, so 5 million, Zucculini and Badelj aint to bad.

Jumar, Schaffer, Guaru, Bruno Aguiar, Paglialunga, Caruso and Acosta have all been transfer listed. Should bring in around 15 million pounds, and considering i bought all these for a combined fee of 1.1 million that isnt bad business. This cash will be spent immediately on the signing of the hitman Amauri. He will then push Bojan out the team and start up front with the Italian shooter Gilardino. Should have a little cash spare, if i can afford it i will offer Ulreich ( currently out on loan ) and cash, and Kambolov for Brito Renan, my long time target. Nserko, will also be brought in asap

Currently 11th in the league with one game left, highest i can finish is 10th, a shocking start cost me a top 7 finish. Next season ideally id like to be pushing for top 4th, will it happen i dont know, only got 5 seasons to hit my target of winning division one, and this is currently my third.

Still a succesful season, won the cup :D