EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Re: Nottingham Forrest - The road to Division one Glory !

Incomes Amauri and Zarate, not to shabby for a forrest team is it ? :D

So my strike force, is Gilardino (92), Amauri (92), Bojan (89), Zarate (89).

Awesome times. Im after Higuain but it will be tough to get him.

Not to sure who else i want, i mean i brought Brito Renan aswell. Who will be back up for Neuer.

Selling about 4.8 million pounds worth of players tonight, got 1.5 in the back so around 6.5 million to spend. No idea on who though :confused:

Ill probably bring in Howedes of Schalke.

Whats the name of that centre back who is rated the best centre back in the Bundesliga according to kicker magazine ?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Howedes joins for around 4 million. Purely for the future, ill try and loan him out. Alexis Sanchez (88) also joins for 11 million, the young chilean again will be loaned out.

MASSIVE SIGNING !

Higuain joins Nottingham Forrest in a deal which see's Pjanic and Balotelli join Birmingham. A deal im delighted with to be honest with you. Got so many players that can cover Pjanic its untrue, my starting 2 CM's are Carrick, Muntari and Gago, then iv got Kuzmanovic, Dzagoev, Giovono, Camacho, Kroos, Lemoine, Jon Obi Mikel, Busquets, Isla, Carioca, Moussa Sissoko and Bounanotte , lol, actually when writing it down thats an insane amount of CM's ! then iv got a load of under 80 youngsters.

With Higuain joining thats now a strike force of Gilardino, Amauri, Bojan, Zarate, Higuain and Ibisevic. :D loving life. Top 4 here i come :)

UPDATE !

Starting Line up !

Starting11-1.jpg

First Team - seems i missed Juventus wonderkid Giovinco and brazilian riser Minero out of the picture, but i have got them both respectievly.

nf.jpg

nf1.jpg

Youth Team

youthteam1.jpg

youthteam2.jpg

youthteam3.jpg

Loaned out

loannf.jpg

wouldnt mind a little help ! aswel. These players are available at external clubs. Should i go for any of them ? and part ex who out ?

BARZAGLI, GARAY, MORETTI, ALEX SILVA, GONZALO RODRIGUEZ, MATHIJSEN, TAIWO

HITZELSBERGER, POULSEN, MOTOLIVO, RIERA, MOUTINHO, MAKOUN, TROCHOWSKI

PANDEV, NIHAT, PETRIC,

I really want Alex Pato. Might be tempted to offer Bojan ?

Would prefer not to though. Gonna make a offer now ! i want PATO NOW ! :D

By the weekend Gonzalo Rodriguez (90 / 24 yo ) CB, will be joining Nottingham Forrest in a deal which will see 7-8 million pounds, Igancho Camcho and a unamed youngster head to Vilarreal. A deal i cant complain about. I need to bring in as many 89/90 players as possible, who will increase, these eventually will be part ex'd out for the best talent

If i get him, my defensive options will be ace !

Gonzalo Rodriguez, Westerman, Chiellini, Zapata, Godin, Santacroce, Pique, not to mention all the other risers.

I won my first game of the season 5-0 against Wigan Athletic.

A hattrick from Gilardino, and singles from Capel and Chiellini sealed the emphatic victory.

Got Chelsea away next, massive game as they are obviously one of the title contenders. Average starting line up of 95 :( Not expecting anything, nor am i planning to counter them. Its my way, or the highway ! lol. COME ON FORREST!

Ironically i have a job interview at Nottingham Forrest on Monday :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

deals for Torres and Villa collasped :rolleyes:

lol. Always a bit Ambitious.

Bought in

loads of youth and n a few big signings over the last few weeks.

Rakitic, Nihat and Trochowski are the big name signings. But also bought in some really talented youth !

Iv had wins over Man utd and Chelsea so far this season. Currently 8 behind the leaders liverpool after some shocking results but all in all im pretty dam happy.

• 3 weeks later...

xxx-nottingham-forest.gif

Nottingham Forrest Update

Not gonna win the title, im miles behind Liverpool, currently 5th, would of been 4th if i put my full strength team out this wednesday but forgot lol!

Brought in loads of players. Fingers crossed Pato should be joining, as im the only one in the setup with any money lol.

After the signings of Nihat, i have brought in these big names:

Vargas, Keirrison & Gamberini, youth wise its been pretty good, missed out on a few though. but brought in.

Haruna, Elias, Burdisso, Stanislas, Chester, Walter, Renatinho, Everton Silva, Ciro, Jefferson, Asamoah, Boquita, Otamendi, Haruna, Kroos, Bourgeois, Makeev and Mario Gaspar

:)

Coming along nicely lol !

• 2 weeks later...

xxx-nottingham-forest.gif

Just made two audascious PM's

New chelsea manager - Im interested in Xavi and Villa lol ! might aswel try will see 5/6 players going to him

Will include, Mikel, Muntari, Ben Arfa , Bojan, Nihat and some cash

and one to a boro boss, gonna be costly but i want his goalkeeper Casilass lol

• 1 month later...

Well . . . . Regarding my previous message those managers log in once a month :( ! eejits. So basically they are just hogging there team and not responding to any messages.

But not all is bad.

Selling Nihat for 15 million, selling Alexis Sanchez for around 12, make my money back, and a few risers.

This money will buy alot of youngsters, i dont understand how some havent been taken lol ! Hopefully Dzeko will arrive to replace Nihat and will cost 5 millon less. Hangeland might be brought in, but i rather spend me moolar on yougsters.

Recent signings have only been money spinners and youngsters, mainly Argentinian, Brazilian and Portuguese.

To name a few:

Mancuello , Forlin ( second stint ), Gaitain ( second stint ), toloi etc, cba to name the rest. In the final again against United. league has gone boobs up after me not logging in but im still 5th :)

Forza Forest :)

here is the link to me profile, check it out please :)

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=47057&clubid=2854019&sid=5873

I have Pique, Howedes, Capel, Busquets, Ben arfa and Dzagov out on loan

Well . . . . Regarding my previous message those managers log in once a month :( ! eejits. So basically they are just hogging there team and not responding to any messages.

But not all is bad.

Selling Nihat for 15 million' date=' selling Alexis Sanchez for around 12, make my money back, and a few risers.

This money will buy alot of youngsters, i dont understand how some havent been taken lol ! Hopefully Dzeko will arrive to replace Nihat and will cost 5 millon less. Hangeland might be brought in, but i rather spend me moolar on yougsters.

Recent signings have only been money spinners and youngsters, mainly Argentinian, Brazilian and Portuguese.

To name a few:

Mancuello , Forlin ( second stint ), Gaitain ( second stint ), toloi etc, cba to name the rest. In the final again against United. league has gone boobs up after me not logging in but im still 5th :)

Forza Forest :)

[b']here is the link to me profile, check it out please[/b] :)

I have Pique, Howedes, Capel, Busquets, Ben arfa and Dzagov out on loan

:confused:

You're hammered son!

• 4 weeks later...

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

4 seasons later, Forest have a squad worth well over 400 million pounds !

The exact value of Johnsons Nottingham Forest team is actually 427.9 million pounds, The squad boasts some of the worlds best players, Including some eciting starlets and a youth team to rival any.

We are 36 games into the 4th season, In EC694. Nottingham are currently 4th, 4 points infront of 5th place and only need one win, at the very most to secure a historic fourth place finish. Pre season , Johnson did aim for a top four finish and it looks as if he dream / goal is materialising under this yound and exciting squad.

Johnsons squad is 149 man strong, 7 of which are currently out on loan. Pique, Diego Capel, Santacroce, Howedes, Busquets, Dzagoev and finally Ben Arfa.

29 of those players are rated 88 and above, 23 are rated 90 and above. Johnsons highest rated player is currently Chiellini. But other star assests include: Pato, Higuain, Carrick, Mata, Trochowski, Godin, Montolivo + many others.

Johnsons has continued his trend of selling un wanted dead wood players to fund the transfers of bigger or players with more potential.

92 players have come in this season, with 150 + million being paid out in cash not to mention the large amount of players also swapped in part exchange. The value of the players bought in is around 230 million pounds. ( that is not including any further increse in value since rating increases).

60 players have been sold, generating around 136 million pounds in transfer revenue. Its been a busy old season and its just going to get busier in the pre season.

Best rated players and Starlets:

Chiellini

Gilardino

Amauri

Pato

Higuain

Corzola

Carrick

Mata

Trochowski

Mikel

Muntari

Gago

Gamberini

Montolivo

Westermann

Zarate

Gourcuff

Zapata

Godin

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Vargas

Neurer

Pique

Diego Capel

Dzeko

Bojan

Keirrison

Zucculini

Eden Hazard

David Santon.

The youth squad is far to big to post the best of but ill post a screen shot of my whole squad at the end.

In my four seasons, Forest have won to division titles ( 3rd + 2nd Div respectively.) Coming runner up in two domestic cups and winning one cup.

This season has even seen Giants Chelsea and Man Utd loose to Forest :)

As this setup is four seasons gone, its a struggle to find 91+ players, so in the coming weeks my squad will take a hit if i am to pursue / get any of my long term targets in:

Forwards

Eto

David Villa

Aguero

Midfielders:

Diego

Mascherano

Iniesta / Essien

Defenders:

Evra

Boswinga

GoalKeeper:

Julio Cesar

Valdes

Some of those players i understand are a bit out of reach but im prepared to offer 3 for 1's and iv got some of the best young talent to offer not to mention some great players to offer aswel.

For now its over and out, ill come back when the season is finished to write up a review. Best player etc, top GS, ya get the pic :)

Broken into the big four ?

After a very succesfull season manager Adam Johnson claims Nottingham have turned the big four into the big five, he claims the players they have and the success of the club recently, no one can doubt it.

This season Forest finished 4th, although positionally this is a great feat, Johnson wants to bring in more quality to the club to really compete for the coveted division 1 title.

Chivu joins Forest from Newcastle in a deal which see's Vargas + Rakitic go to United. Combined the pair only played just under 25 times for Forest, many of which was in a lengthy domestic cup campaign.

Bids for Aguero and Tevez have been made. Although Johnsons team do not struggle at all when it comes to scoring goals, already boasting big name strikers such as Pato, Higuain, Dzeko, Gilardino, Zarate, Amauri and Bojan.

article-1065733-0244A142000004B0-0_468x357.jpg

Two out of the three deadly Argentine strikers could be on their way to the city ground.

Hopefully a bid will be made for Spanish sensation Raul Albiol. Johnson is a keen admirer of Albiol and hopes he can make him a Nottingham Forest player, with the likes of Chiellini and Chivu already at the club, Albiol could complete what could turn out to be a iron guard defense.

Raul-Albiol-Spain-Northern-Ireland-Euro-2008-_1988785.jpg

There are rumours circulating around the east midlands that winger Jesus Navas could be heading over to the city ground from Lancashire rivals Blackburn. Apparently Diego Capel & Kuzmanovic are being used as bate.

Niedermeier and Barbaric are also set to join Nottingham for a combined fee of 1.5 million pounds.

Nottingham First team.

ss-1.jpg

No offense mate, but you will be screwed come the time when the squads get looked at and rightly so. That's an obscene amount of players to have.

No disrespect, you've done a fantastic job mate but I think having that many players is unrealistic and should be dealt with by SM. Not just you either, a load of people seem to enjoy having 150+ sqauds.

No offense mate' date=' but you will be screwed come the time when the squads get looked at and rightly so. That's an obscene amount of players to have.

No disrespect, you've done a fantastic job mate but I think having that many players is unrealistic and should be dealt with by SM. Not just you either, a load of people seem to enjoy having 150+ sqauds.[/quote']

how will i ?

they wont force me to release players, ill probably have to sell to buy again which is fine by me.

This isnt a footy manager simulation, its a football manager game, yes its slightly unrealistic but if i balance my books well, like ihave been, SM cant and imo shouldnt drastically reduce the squad size.

Im not against squad caps either :) just think it shouldnt be lower than 100 imo :)

and cheers for the comment though, best not post my youth squad lol

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Nottingham Forest confirm this seasons youth squad. Marcellis, the young dutch defender is set to join, along with french starlet Sakho.

aa-1.jpg

Tevez bid has been rejected but nottingham have confirmed they will launch another bid. Aguero bid was counter offered but johnson rubbish there offer saying, "pato is going no where"

Aforementioned Dirk Marcellis and youngster Sakho joined the Forest ranks. Misimovic and Dembele joined them this morning in a deal which further strengthens Nottingham squad.

Money and four players left Forest including, Orlando Sa, Makeev, Collinson and Schennikov.

Marko Marin and Ozil are the next duo expected to be signed over the next week, The german younsters are set to have a bright future at the club. Santi Corzola and possibly Giovonco are expected to pave the way for the starlets.

Aguero isnt coming to Forest as man city manager is being unrealistic :(

Tevez is proving to be a tough aquistion, might have to rely on Pato, Higuain, Amauri, Gilardino and Dzeko this team :P

Ah no worries, my squad is coming along nicely, although i havent improved my starting 11 as much as i would of liked but Chivu's addition was nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

iker_casillas.jpg

Casillas joins Forest in their record deal ! £28 million pounds for the worlds best goalkeeper !

This morning, Spanish number one, and arguably the worlds most talented keeper joined the Nottingham Forest revoloution for the above stated fee from unmanaged Middlesborough, it seems Johnson took advantage of Middlesborough's managerless situation and with their lack of leadership, the bid was accepted and the transfers completed today.

a deal Johnson believes is cheap. This now allows Neuer, the Young German to leave, although Johnson may consider a Loan deal for him depending on how his career progresses. A young spanish understudy has also been brought in the form of Sergio Asenjo, Who was bought for 12 million pound respectively.

sergio_asenjo.jpg

The future ?