EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Re: Nottingham Forrest - The road to Division one Glory !

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Kuzmanovic set to leave !

7276.jpg

Kuzmanovic was back in season 2, one of Johnsons first major signings, but a few seasons on, he has started to get less and less play time, with the respect Adam Johnson has for him, he has decided to sell him to enable him to further his career.

Kuzmanovic departure is set to release transfer funds of over 10 million pounds, Which Johnson has promised fans will bring in some of the most exciting youth from all around the world.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates

Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players !

Nottingham-Forest-256x256.png

Nottingham Forest have always took the view of youth and potential over quality, But in a recent turn of events Johnson has decided not to do a complete U turn on his style of management butgo slightly off course and buy a world class RM, in the form of Maxi Rodriguez, with Diego Capel and unused defender Gonzalo Rodriguez going in the other direction, a deal Johnson called " a coup, not that we need to, but if i ever ever need to replace the above two players it will be easy, we have some real world class players coming throughthe youth system, so as good as they are, and as much as they have done for the club they can go."

Johnson has also sold for Neuer, Zarate and Zapata. Although all were young they were very far down the pecking order creating over 35 million pounds were of Revenue for Johnson, 5 million of that has bought the likes of Fabian Delph, Badstuber and Aleksic, but the Majority of it will be held back for what Johnsons calls " the bigger signing ". Offers have been made for Andrei Arshavin, a deal which does include Wonderkid Bojan.

Higuain may also be on his way out with Aguero Johnsons main target.

Forest currently lie in first place in division by a few points, fans and players alike are hoping the midland based club can hold on and win.

Forest bring in new faces !

After bringing in a world class RM with a couple of talented youngsters leaving, and the sale of three fringe players, Johnson decided to bulk up numbers with yet more promising players:

Nemanja Matic

Haurdic

Costea

Lucas

and Svezhov

All join the youth setup at Forrest.

Nottingham Forest have now played 13 division one games, winning 10, drawing two and loosing 1. They are lieing in first place and currently 5 points infront of second. things look good in the east midlands

• 3 weeks later...

Bruno Alves joins for a cash deal + a unwanted player. Pretty happy' date=' means my three starting defenders are rated 92,93 and 94.

Still top of the league although when i was away my form dipped but things look good :D[/quote']

Are You Joking? I was going to sign him today :|

EDIT: Ahhh You outbidded me :(

Your Sunderland ?

In this gameworld?

I had him on my shortlist and i saw that you made abid yesterday so i made on this morning.

Sorry Pal. I might cancel in a minute if amanager gets back to me quick enough

Yeah i am :)

Dont be sorry, its part of the game, not your fault.

Well if it does go thru, you got yourself a good player :)

Had a fair few risers, offered two of them for Berg,

Accepted loan bids on a few players today, in total i have out loaned out, players include:

Dembele

Dzeko

Bojan

Busquets

Santon

Santacroce

Giovonco

& Dzagoev.

Current Squad value = 450 Million pounds

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Nottingham Forest grab top spot back !

Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End

Untitled-2.jpg

Forest have hit some "poor" form by their standards in the last 5 games, but came out to prove all their doubters wrong tonight against a team, who shockingly beat them on the opening day of the season. This emphatic win see's Forest regain top spot on goal difference from Man Utd.

Match Report:

It was a honest game, and by that i mean the stats did not lie, and represented the outcome of the game to a tee. Nottingham had 59% possession, and a total of 30 shots on goal compared to P.N.E, 14 of which were on target.

The starting eleven was missing some major players, including the likes of Pato, Maxi Rodriguez, Trochowski and Montolivo amongst others. But in their place stepped Ozil, Amauri, Carrick and Juan Mata.

The goals came from Juan Mata (1), Amauri (1), Muntari (1) and Higuain (2). Man of the match went to Forest old boy, Amauri.

amauri.jpg

Amauri, Mr.Modest as he is also known, gives a post match interview with SMFA news

On the transfer front, Marcus Berg is set to join in a part exchange deal, seeing two un-needed Brazilians go the other way. Subotic, is also set to join Forest to add yet another young defender to their ever growing collection including: Forlin, Santon, Sakho and Howedes.

Another Serb is set to join in Gojko Kacar, again the deal involves a small amount of cash and two un needed / wanted players !

747269_mediumsquare.jpg

Johnson admits, none of the new signings will immediately have any first team apperances, but in the long run, no doubt they will become important individuals to the club. After going all out to sign some of the worlds best players (93+) in vain recently, Johnson is set to go back to his old style in a case of if it aint broke, dont fix it. Only young and talented players will be brought to the club now, they might not be as talented but they will provide a great foundation for Forest. The three new targets fit the bill perfectly.

A number of further signings have been targeted, but no bids are to be expected for the next few weeks.

Forest continue to challenge on all fronts, playing struggling Arsenal in the cup quarter final and last seasons over performers Charlon in the Shield Semi finals, a historic treble, for now, at least is still on.

Arrivals !!

Kacar, Subotic and Marcus Berg all arrive today, along with a number of talented youths. Johnson has today made a bid for a young and very talented Brazilian CM, and a equally talented German CB. Muntari is rumoured to be used as bate for one of the players

allbacksh7.jpg

Upon arrival Berg told the press: " Im delighted to be at such a prestigous club with all its history and its recent succes, and were challenging for the division one title. Im looking forward to training with such players as: Gilardino, Amauri, Pato, Higuain, Bojan, Dzeko and Dembele." "

New duo arrive !

Today Nottingham Forest football club would like to announce the major signings of two new players. In the form of Tasci & Ramires.

ImageHandler.ashx?id=18323&width=300&height=226&crop=1&waterMark=

The Brazilian is set to have a long and bright future at the cliub, and will undoubtedly learn of some of the other members of his new team who play in his position. Ramirez was bought in as a direct replacement for the outgoing Muntari.

serdar-tasci-200.jpg

Young German international Tasci also joins, with Muntari going in the other direction in a straight swap.

Been on a little bit of a slump recently, loosing top spot back to Manchester United after drawing, form recently just isnt acceptable, hopefully ill turn it round. Anyway beat Arsenal in the cup quarters, got Preston i semis ( see match report below for last result lol ), and got Charlton in shield quarters soon, things are good, rotational policy is keeping higher rated players morale medium to good thankfully. Pato and Trochowski got 1 goal each and Berg scored a debut goal to get the win :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just been offered the chelsea job, a team which has over 12 94 + players, obviously rejected it. There squad is small so fingers crossed a switched on manager gets them and does some deals with me to increase his squad

Iv now been offered amongst a host of other pap teams in the setup:

Chelsea

Liverpool

Tottenham

Aston Villa

Everton

davidvilla.jpg

Could Villa make every forest fans dream come true ?

With Chelseas approach for Forest boss Adam Johnson turned down, Chelsea were quick to appoint a new manager. As soon as he was settled in, it was reported that Johnson enquired about both David Villa and Micheal Essien, with 4/5 players expected to go in the other direction !

0,,1~3203308,00.jpg

Smoggies Apoint Geordie To Kick Start Their Campaign

New Boro boss Nin Chatha has told fans to judge him at the end of the season and not on his newcastle roots. I will be active in the market to try and get this team up the table and challenging and if a better offer comes my way i'll take it :D

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/ec/e0/0' date=',1~3203308,00.jpg[/img']

Smoggies Apoint Geordie To Kick Start Their Campaign

New Boro boss Nin Chatha has told fans to judge him at the end of the season and not on his newcastle roots. I will be active in the market to try and get this team up the table and challenging and if a better offer comes my way i'll take it :D

Welcome to the setup Ninster, wouldnt mind a bit more competition, i bet you have a fair wack of cash considering i bought Casilas off ya for 30 million and Robben just got bought.

My form of late has been sucky but can go top in the Forest Vs United game tomorrow :D Any loans you need, just make a bid

Welcome to the setup Ninster' date=' wouldnt mind a bit more competition, i bet you have a fair wack of cash considering i bought Casilas off ya for 30 million and Robben just got bought.

My form of late has been sucky but can go top in the Forest Vs United game tomorrow :D Any loans you need, just make a bid[/quote']

Only got 40 mil, searching for some bargains but seems someone has pounced already :D

Next thing you do mate is sell all of your Youth (Not all keep like 85-86+) then you'll have like 350-450m pounds.

Now start buying all the big guns like Messi' date='Villa.[/quote']

me ? my mid 80 youth's CV is so low i wouldnt make to much so im holding on till they increase again. Not to mention all the big guns are at clubs ! who dont sell for cash ! Fingers crossed i can get Villa and Essien with Carrick, Gilardino, Amauri, Westerman and maybe someone else or alot of cash going to chelsea

me ? my mid 80 youth's CV is so low i wouldnt make to much so im holding on till they increase again. Not to mention all the big guns are at clubs ! who dont sell for cash ! Fingers crossed i can get Villa and Essien with Carrick' date=' Gilardino, Amauri, Westerman and maybe someone else or alot of cash going to chelsea[/quote']

If you get Essien or Villa, POHHHH.....

I have Darlington which I bought all the youths on another account, had them for quite a long time now got them on my main account and working on them.

It is a a decent strong team with alot of risers and on form players like Vermaelen, Subotic etc.

though strongest in division 2.

Hopefully I can win Div 2 then Div 1.

Bought Toulalan with Felipe Melo on his way too :D.

May I also do M/R's of my Darlington on this thread? :D

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Its kinda specific to EC694 pal :-)

But you can post match reports here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=27429

or ask these boys if you can join in with them.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=42670

Happy for you to join the setup and post on here though :)

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

New Players Expected At The Riverside Tomorrow

Manager Nin Chatha has already started his rebuilding process by going cap in hand to Megapower Nottingham Forrest for a couple of players on loan as the boro squad resembled something out of a war film.

Tomorrow will see a new look boro line up and potentially could have as many as 11 players making debuts tomorrow in the tees/tyne derby against the Toon

Also Nin Chatha is grateful to the forrest gaffer for allowing Berg & kacar join the riverside revolution

A detailed incomings and outgoings will be posted tomorrow.

davidvilla.jpg

Could Villa make every forest fans dream come true ?

With Chelseas approach for Forest boss Adam Johnson turned down' date=' Chelsea were quick to appoint a new manager. As soon as he was settled in, it was reported that Johnson enquired about both David Villa and Micheal Essien, with 4/5 players expected to go in the other direction ![/color']

Nottingham Forest FC website have announced that they have come to an agreed deal with Chelsea for the transfer of both David Villa and Micheal Essien.

Nottingham Forest would like to announce that Demebele and Misimovic are available for cash.

Those are the two biggest names to be TL at the city ground but others have also been TL.

Seriously people ! BID ! People join the setup, get a team, bid :D ! *dont quit, im not encouraging cheating lol*