EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Good start so far with 2 wins out of 2 for Wigan. 3-1 against Doncaster and 2-0 at home to Chelsea yesterday.

Barnetta, Sessegnon, Saviola, Perotti, Muslera are the main arrivals along with a few youth/risers.

11 players sold or p/e, Veron and Kirkland both going for a decent amount of cash.

Can't really do much this year except stay away from relegation so just trying to finish as high as possible before trying for the title next year :P

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

• 2 weeks later...

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Nottingham Forest season back on track ?

After loosing four games on the trot, Forest have regained form in emphatic style.

In the last two games Forest have scored 11 goals, conceding two and playing some fantastic football, football the fans have grown acustomed to and so sorely missed in the last few weeks.

Nottingham Forest 6 - 2 Wigan Athletic

Even there newly appointed manager and his hosts of new signgins couldnt prevent a real whooping that was dished out JJB Stadium. On the whole, Forest deserved there win with more possession and more shots.

Gilardino (3), Dembele (2) & Juan Mata (1) got the goals.

Nottingham Forest 5 - 0 Reading

Forest faced a tough reading team that contained some real young exciting talent, but were just over powered by the sheer strength of the forest attack.

There were five different scorers in this match, Gilardino, Mata, Mikel, Chivu & Maxi Rodriguez each bagging one. With United dropping points, Forest are back to second and only 5 points behind Man Utd, and there is a real feeling of determination around the City Ground.

Transfer wise, Johnson is planning to bringing in several fresh new faces to the Forest team:

Hulk, Ederson and De Ceglie amongst a host of youth players are expected to join in the next 2 days.

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

New players join forest !

De Ceglie joined this morning with Hulk expected to join tonight, iv also made a bid for the highly rated Khedria and expect him to join tomorrow, Dembele and a money spinner have been offered for the up and coming central midfielder, This move was iniated by the counter off from Man City for Sergio Aguero, the Manchester based club counter offered Forests original bid, and asked for Amauri and Carrick, once Khedria joins, the bid will be accepted :)

Forest win in cup final !

facupfinal2008.jpg

Nottingham Forest 2-1 Port Vale

Tonight Johnson won his second domestic competition to add to his two runner up medals in the Shield, Division 3 winners medal and division 2 winners medal.

It was a game in which Johnsons depth in quality won the game, Higuain and Amauri got a goal each to see of a resiliant Vale side.

Sergio Aguero set to join Forest !

21386SergioAguero.jpg

Nottingham Forest have shocked the footballing world by having a bid accepted on one of the worlds best young strikers, Sergio Aguero (94).

The 21 year old Argentine is set to be delighted to work with Johnson and the young and talented forest team, he is specifically looking forward to training with Pato, Higuain, Maxi Rodriguez and other south american players the club boasts the signature off.

Micheal Carrick + Gilardino are heading to Eastlands, with Pique and Gourcuff going on loan for the remainder of the season !

With the departure of Carrick, Johnsons set about bringing in replacements, Khedria, Fernando and Ramires have all joined over recent times, and all of them will challenge for Carricks position.

Johnsons is also looking to offload Amauri and so has brought in Hulk.

After my last post I got thrashed 5-2 then 6-2 so kept quiet for a while :D Came back from that by beating Villa 4-0 and Liverpool 2-1 yesterday.

Amorebieta, Marchisio, Fellaini and Jovetic all joined for a load of cash + Boyce, Tamudo and Henderson. Kilbane, Siviglia, Kamara, Landzaat and O'Connor all left for cash.

Fletcher should be joining soon as well, although it's using up the rest of the budget and puts the balance into debt. Will sell a few others at the end of season :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nottingham Forest Update:

Iv sold over 20 million pounds worth of players and my balance is still -15 million lol ! no worries as i have plenty more to sell and to be honest its not as if my squad needs strengthening is it :o

Four players are expected to joing tomorrow, Falcoa (89) will join for cash + unwanted Malecki + Welton Felipe. Delighted with that, as the two im swapping out were only money makers anyways.

The three other players are all young and expected to rise at least +3 in the next 2 weeks :)

Chelsea once again have a new manager, trying to reopen negotiations for Maicon only to be told he isnt for sale but he is willing to sell Essien and possible David Villa, 5 players could be on their way to chelsea but dont want to say to much as it could all fall through again.

The league is not mathmatically lost but put it this way i aint gonna win, just gotta try and improve on my top four finish last season, real shame this is because for so long i was leading it easily then i just went on a horrific run

For anybody who cares this is my main team ( including loaned out players = L)

GK:

Iker Cassilas (96)

Sergio Asenjo (88) L

D:

Pique (90) L

Santacroce (89) L

Subotic (87) L

Sakho (87)

Santon (86)

Howedes (86)

Forlin (86)

Chiellini (94)

Chivu (93)

Bruno Alves (92)

Westermann (91)

Gamberini (91)

Godin (90)

Tasci (90)

Marcellis (88)

De Ceglie (88)

M:

Maxi Rodriguez (93)

Juan Mata (91)

Trochowski (91)

Mikel (91)

Montolivo (91)

Marin (89)

Ozil (89)

Ramires (89)

Fernando (89)

Khedira (89)

Dzagoev (88)

Kacar (88)L

Busquets (88)L

Gourcuff (90)L

CF:

Sergio Aguero (94)

Pato (92)

Higuain (92)

Amauri (92)

Hulk (88)

Bojan (89)L

Dzeko (89)L

Berg (89)L

Keirrison (87)L

Then on top of that iv got all the under 86 rated players you would want and need B)

michael-essien2.jpg

Bid Accepted on Essien !

SMFA Sport News have recieved breaking news from the City Ground, Micheal Essien, Ghana star, and Chelsea sensation will be joining Nottingham Forest FC. Two squad players in the form of Montolivo & Gamberini will go in the oppsite direction along with 12 million.

Reports about Spanish striker David Villa have been quashed by Chelsea to Johnsons dissapointment but the signing of Essien has made the Wolverhampton born manager , absoloutely delighted :)

With a bid on Falcoa accepted Amauri is on his way back to Juventus for a deal rumoured to be worth around 12 million pound

b86c5w.gif

Danny Taylor took over Derby County, the division 2 side are in threat of relegation with just 4 games to go.

The manager will not be buying or selling any players untill the season is over, so he can work with the players he currently has available to him, but Danny will be looking at possble targets and make 3 loan bids .

b86c5w.gif

Danny Taylor took over Derby County' date=' the division 2 side are in threat of relegation with just 4 games to go.

The manager will not be buying or selling any players untill the season is over, so he can work with the players he currently has available to him, but Danny will be looking at possble targets and make 3 loan bids .[/quote']

Welcome to the setup B) Only myself and Wigan Athletic ( managed by George ) are controlled by forumers , but the more the merrier, not to many though . . . i like my risers :D

I have placed a bid for Lass Diarra which will hopefully be accepted, he will start for me though :D Until Gourcuff rises !

Placed a cheeky bid for Ribery, not sure if it will be accepted but why not !

The way im spending money, by the end of the season i expect to be 40 million pounds in debt ! but fear not :D

30+ money makers or risers im willing to part with next season after there respective rating changes to get me in the green again :)

lassana-diarra-8.jpg

Lass Diarra joins Forest !

With carricks recent departure to Man City as part of the Aguero deal, Johnson was on the look out for a new star CM, and found his man in former, Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid man Lass Diarra

He joins for a undisclosed fee believed to be around 16 million pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished second ! Not bad tbh, but really dissapointed because i collapsed mid way through the season when i was leading.

Next season it will be a total failure if i DONT win the title.

36 million in debt ! :eek:

But then hopefully chairman invests into the balance lol, if not i have a good 50 plus million pounds worth of risers im good to sell !:D

Elia and Criscito join, have 10 million in the bank atm looking to bring in one new player before tomorrow, i hope its completed soon as i expect a +2 increase and i want the deal to go through lol !

Anyways, i urge people to join, there is plenty of talent left out there still ! The new season starts on Saturday so you get to take control from day one which is always nice.

I have plenty of 85-90 Loans to help you all out a little ! so join ! :)

I have Arsenal for my first game, really hoping to kick start my campaign with a win, i have to win the title this year or im a total failure :( lol.

There is a pretty good Middlesbrough available now, so why not take over them ?

George is already in the league, and the Sunderland manager comes on the forum from time to time aswel :)

The Boro team has players like:

Amelia

Romero

Thiago Silva

Rolando

Miranda

Garay

Riera

Pablo Hernandez (:( i wanted him)

Denilson

Gago

Gomis

Llorente

Huntelaar

Amongst others, 23 man team, not sure if you have much money but join and give me some competition for talent

735941-JHS_umbro_nottingham_forest_jersey_crest.jpg

Nottingham Forest announce squad for season 6

Goalkeepers:

Iker Casillas (96)

Sergio Asenjo (88) L

Defenders:

Chiellini (94)

Chivu (93)

Bruno Alves (92)

Westerman (91)

Pique (90)

Godin (90)

Tasci (90) L

Criscito (89) L

Santacroce (89) L

Howedes (88)

Subotic (88) L

De Ceglie (88) L

Sakho (88) L

Marcellis (88) L

Santon (86) L

Forlin (86) L

Badstuber (85) L

Alderwield (85) L

Midfielders:

Essien (95)

Maxi Rdoriguez (93)

Juan Mata (91)

Lass Diarra (91)

Mikel (91)

Trochowski (91)

Ozil (90)

Gourcuff (90)

Marin (89)

Elia (89) L

Busquets (88) L

Dzagoev (88) L

Fernando (89) L

Ramires (89)

Khedira (89) L

Kacar (88) L

Hazard (87) L

Pastore (86)

Asamoah (85) L

Paulo Henrique (85) L

Forwards:

Sergio Aguero (94)

Pato (92)

Higuain (92)

Dzeko (91)

Falcoa (89) L

Bojan (89) L

Berg (89)

Hulk (88) L

Keirrison (87) L

L = Available to loan / out on loan

Then iv got around 100 youth players and risers, Looking to sell alot them when they rise to bring in some more top players :-)

West%20Ham_logo_t.gif

West Ham appoint new manager

West Ham have appointed KopStar as their new manager on a one year contract. He is set to sell some key players such as Yuri Zhirkov and Kahveci Nihat but also has identified key targets. Fernando Torres is at the top of his wishlish with a bid already being made.

More news to follow...

West%20Ham_logo_t.gif

West Ham appoint new manager

West Ham have appointed KopStar as their new manager on a one year contract. He is set to sell some key players such as Yuri Zhirkov and Kahveci Nihat but also has identified key targets. Fernando Torres is at the top of his wishlish with a bid already being made.

More news to follow...

Welcome to the setup Jared :D ! when did you have the name change ?

Anyways, reply to my PM about Ribery :D is a three part deal :)

Anyways the Middlesbrough are still available ! :eek:

A good team, JOIN ! and post on here

Just signed Pjanic from unmanaged Birmingham City for 7.7 million, brought him back for his second stint at the club. Delighted as he should rise + 2 very soon :)