5. EMERSE FAE

6. ANDY REID

7. DEJAN PETKOVIC

8. JAVI GARCIA

9. GUILHERME HOARAU

10.MILHOMEM GUILHERME

11.STEWART DOWNING

1ST HALF:

Tranmere Rovers start the brighter with Shuker finding himself in acres of space only to fire his shot at the goalkeeper. Tame shot. After a a few minutes of scrappy play Mancienne pushes forward to but his attempted lob goes inches over the bar. Guilherme then gets his first with a simple tap-in. The floodgates are open. Javi Garcia then gets the next with an excellent finish on 13 minutes. Two quick goals then follow with Guilherme scoring another tap-in. Then straight from the restart the ball is worked down the flank, the cross comes in and Hoarau gets his first of what is sure to be many for his new club.

2ND HALF

Straight away Guilherme continues his scoring form by slotting home a great finish after a scinciliating solo effort. Tranmere then get a consolation by after a mix-up in the defence. Stewart Downing then finishes from 10 yards after great build up play and the rout is complete when Guilherme gets his fourth from a powereful right footed shot. But just as the match was coming to an end Downing throws himself in the way of a shot and appears to have an injury.RESULT: 7-1

SCORERS; LEEDS; Guilherme (4), Javi Garcia, Hoarau, Downing[/[/color]

guilherme-big.jpg

Four for Guil

In the press-conference after Rice says;

"Yea it was an emphatic win. Nice to get into the winning groove. Hopefully this is carried on for the next" he grins.

"When asked about Downings apparent injury he had this to say;Yea it looks like its torn ligaments. He'll be out for 6 to 8 weeks but we have got Andy who can simply push over to the left to fill the gap."[/color][/color]

stewart-downing-after-being-injured-against-aston-villa-858840022.jpg

MIddlesbroughs-Stewart-Do-001.jpg

6 weeks for the England man.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

leeds_united_crest.jpg

In a statement launched at Nottingham Forest manager Johnson, Rice has claimed that there is now further evidence that Johnson is threatened by him.

He said;

"It just gets more evident by the day, that Johnson is threatened by myself and players. First he bids for Lobo Alex Sandro after i make my offer, and then in a statement linked to me through one of his unhappy players, it turns out that he is going to place a bid for every player i bid for. He clearly believes that my i and my youth scouts are superior to his mediocre backroom staff and of course Johnson himself."

880542.jpg

Johnson is claimed to be only bidding for players that Leeds bid for.

In other news Rice has announced that Milhomem Guilherme and Michael Mancienne have signed 5 year contracts, while Sylvain Distin has put pen to paper on a two year deal;

"Well, we seen on Wednesday night that Guil is a top-class player and i have no doubt that 'player poachers' like Forest and Johnson will be snooping round were it not for these contracts."

Johnson replies to local press:

"I bought Alex Sandro because he is a promising little player, i was well aware of him before Leeds came along and renewed my interest luckily to find Leeds had made a bid on him that wasnt accepted, ofcourse i was going to outbid them, im not goig to let a talented youngster go to waste at Elland Road.

I am certainly do not feel threatened by Leeds and there staff, we have better players, two divisions above them, more success and a better back room staff. Any players currently available who Leeds are bidding on are available because i chose not to bid for them. There are vry few players out there who i would sign right now, and those such players havent even been contacted by Leeds yet. For a world class manager, there are rumours going around that he logs onto a footballing forum to ask for up coming talent, hardly the sign of a professional football club with adequate scouts."

Rice replies by saying;

"In my opinion there is only one way t sort this youth debate. Obviously I know im the btter the manager but wouldnt a youth tournament finally settle this. I leave that for Johnson and his pals to mull over."

So does this mean there is a youth cup on the cards?

Rice replies by saying;

"In my opinion there is only one way t sort this youth debate. Obviously I know im the btter the manager but wouldnt a youth tournament finally settle this. I leave that for Johnson and his pals to mull over."

So does this mean there is a youth cup on the cards?

'I dont need to prove myself' - Barks Johnson

" Im not in control of my youth team, the only thing i control in regards to the youth team is recruitment. I have won trophies in all different nations, in all different leagues and my record speaks for it self. A puny youth game proves nothing "

Prie i know im not involved in this but do you think attaking one of the best and most respeted fomours in the whole of SM is going to get you anywhere, i have read through the thread and from your first post you targeted other managers without getting to know them . Why ? What benifit does this have ? , Mr Adamski beat you on the signing on one player this does not mean he will target all your players. competition for players makes this game intresting.

Sorry if im intruding but i just thought i could air my views

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Nottingham Forest: Update

lt-1.jpg

Forest find themselves 2 games into a run of 4, which manager Adam Johnson described as "tricky". 3 of those four games are against the EPL biggest teams, in the form of Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool. Last week, Chelsea hosted Forest in a game that ended with both teams sharing the points. Forest last game was against a Wigan side that has dramatically improved under George their new Gaffa.

Wigan Athletic 3-3 Nottingham Forest

Forest had to come down from 2-0 down at half time to get a point from this match, goals from Maxi Rodriguez, Chiellini and Pato sent Forest home with a point.

Next up for Forest is Manchester United, a team who they have a particularly bad record against. Johnsons view on the midweek fixture:

"Its going to be tough, we cannot afford to lose, if we win, we leap frog infront of them, and to me thats the only outcome of this game, i will really gutted if Utd beat us".

On the weekend Forest welcomed back Brazilian sensation Toloi to there squad. After being sold early on in the year Toloi had gone onto stamp his authority in the Brazilian league and once again caught Johnsons eye. 2.5 million and 2 unwanted squad players brought the CB back to his favoured club.

"Im delighted to get him back, we let him go orignally because he wasnt playing and he needed to, i find it remarkable that he wasnt snapped up by another lower league team like Leeds, Leciester or Derby. This fella is gonna be huge, you see Leeds for example, giving it big one, yet i see several players available that are going to be huge and he is simply isnt aware of them, makes you wonder . . 'is he that good ?'. Not in my opinion."

The tension between the two clubs and respective managers has been well documented recently. Today Johnsons looks to end the war of words

"As much as i completely disagree with pretty much everything he says, i do not wish to be drawn into long, heated debates with someone. He should concentrate on his side and let me do what i do"

Sunderland Lose Out With 10 Minutes To Go

Sunderland lost their 1-0 lead to league leaders Manchester United in the 80th minute after Yossi Benayoun put the visitors ahead, but it took a magical move from United to get past on-from Diego Lopez to secure a point, the draw put Sunderland down to 5th from 3rd, but united remain 1st.

Zak Cluer, "We fought really well and i have to say evry single player had a great game and its definatley a performance we can be happy with."

655_leeds_united_crest.jpg

GREATEST WEEK IN LEEDS UNITED HISTORY?

Leeds manager, Rice, has made an astonishing statement by saying that;"in years to come this will be viewed as one of the greatest weeks in Leeds United Football Clubs history."

When Rice was asked why he believed this he said;

"Well firstly my appointment will change this club for the better. I believe that i can take this Leeds club and pull it up through the divisions and then once at the top we will reap the rewards of appointing me as manager. Then i will show those mediocre managers such as Johnson for what they really are...MEDIOCRE. We then had a complete clear out of the squad with only Milhomeme Guilherme and Micheal Mancienne the players lucky enough to be kept here. In the process we have acquired some fantistically talented players such as; Soutris Ninis, Franco Zuculini, Hoarau and i could basically name all the players in my first team squad as they will become the core of the side that will, along with my help, pull this side back up to its rightful position in English football, which is the top. We also had 3 brilliant results. We started off by beating Tranmere Rovers 7-1, this was followed up by the 4-1 win over Blackpool on Saturday. Then we had a behind closed doors friendly with Divsion 1 leaders and current champions Mancester United. We drew 2-2 with a tram that included players like Rooney and Ronaldo who were playing at their best but my defence limited them to 2 goals before the attack did the damage with 2 goals against what was a starting team."

In transfer news Rice has signed up several players in the last few days. The pick of the players signed includes; young Greek starlet Soitris Ninis, Armand Traore, Kieran Gibbs, Franco Zuculini, Joe Lewis and Leanordo Bonucci. This has added depth to a young squad. It also means that there is sufficient cover for the midfield positions which may become strained after Stewart Downing picked up a ligament injury.

ninis.jpgFrancoZuculini_1572244.jpgKieran_Gibbs_Arsenal_new_631299.jpg

Rice has added Ninis, Zuculini and Gibbs who bring skill, pace and tenacity but most importantly he has added quailty to the squad.

Leeds have beaten Bristol Rovers in the first round of the cup tonight. They won 3-0 thanks to goals from Franco Zuculini, Paloschi and Rannochia. This has helped Leeds move onto the next round of the cup where they will play big guns Everton.

In other news, Rice has offered a handshake to Forest manager Johnson. This comes after Johnsons personal attack on Rice. Rice said;

"I would like to offer a handshake to Forest manager Rice. I know we disagree on the majority of things, but i would like to end this war of words now. This does not mean that i do not believe in what i have said, as i still do. But i think we should just end this with mutual repect?"

nottingham_forest_logo.gif

Nottingham Forest grab a HUGE three points

Nottingham Forest 3-1 Manchester United

Forest grab a deserved victory against current champions Man Utd, playing them off the park, holding 61% possession and peppering their goalkeeper Van Der Sar with 19 shots. A brace from wonderkid Pato and a single goal from French sensation Gourcuff sealed the win

"This sends out a signal of intent as far as im concerned, so far this season we have played Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, coming out of those three games with 7 points, on Saturday we will play Liverpool, meaning that only 7 games into the season, we have faced what world football recognises as the EPL's orthadox big four"

Nottingham Forest are expected to announce the departure of two British players over the next two days, the sale of these come to boost the clubs finances to a position where they can make an offer for a long youth target of Johnsons

"This player is VERY special, again im suprised he is still out there to be honest with you. "

Nottingham Forest flying high !

Liverpool 2-5 Nottingham Forest

With a victory over Arsenal and Manchester United, on top great performances against Chelsea and Wigan, Forest went into this game full of confidence, and it showed as they dominated and outclassed Liverpool at Anfield.

alexandre_pato_brazil_heart.jpg

Two goals from Pato, and singles from Dzeko, Mikel and Marin sealed the win, and three points which sent Forest to the top of the table, where Johnsons believes they will be , come end of the season.

694.jpg

Just to give people who read this thread a heads up, both Chelsea and Arsenal have been quit.

Arsenal have an amazing squad, and Chelsea have a strong one. Chelsea were quit yesterday and Arsenal today, hopefully you can keep an eye out for them as id love more forumers to get involved. Remember if you do, loans and transfers available at Notts Forest :)

5 IN A ROW!

Leeds took their competitive streak under Rice to 5 competitives, 5 wins.

On Saturday they came up against an Oldham Athletic who were in the playoff position of 6th. The Oldham players were up for this match on their own patch, aiming to put one over divisions best footballing team and were well equipped to cause a shock especially with former Gunner Pascal Cygan leading their defence.

FIRST HALF: It was evident from the start that the Oldham players were up for it as they struck in the 2nd minute through Kieran Lee. The United players were not shaken though and replied through young Italian, Alberto Paloschi, who scored an opportunistic goal. Diego Costa then hits the bar with a superb shot but the rebound is smothered in by the Oldham keeper. Leeds then take the lead with a huge slice of luck. Diego Costa plays a delightful through ball past Pascal Cygan, Obertan runs onto the pass but heseitates as the keeper advances, this allows Cygan back but sensing that the opportunity may be lost Obertan tries a speculative chip. It was a tame effort but somehow ends up in the back of the net as the Oldham keeper fumbles it over the line.

SECOND HALF: The second half then begins with a yellow card for Hoarau. The Frenchman pushed Belenguer in the chest. The 25 year old was lucky this wasnt in the higher divsions as this surely would have recieved a yellow card. In the 49th minute the ball is worked out to the right flank where it is whipped in by Diego Costa. Neil Eardley then heads then ball into the back of his own net giving Leeds a 3-1 lead. Just a minute later the outstanding Costa underlines his value for the team by making an inch perfect tackle to prevent an Oldham counter-attack. Leeds finish the game off in the 84th minute as they get their fourth through Armand Traore. The former Arsenal man will struggle to score an easier goal as he capitalised on a weak backpass.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Diego Costa was absouletly terrific in the heart of the midfield. The Brazilian normally plays as a striker but was tried in midfield but to great effect. This was underlined with his 2 assists. 9/10

diegocosta.jpg

Rice said of the result;

"It was a tremendous battling performance. Some may say that our goals were lucky but we pressurised them into making those costly errors, and at the minute we are playing like a Premiership team, as we are making the opposition team pay for their mistakes. We have an important League Cup match on Monday night and i will be puting out a strong team."

When he was asked why he was putting out a strong team he replied;

"I think we can win the treble, simple as"

In other news Rice has moved Steven N'Zonzi, Jordan Henderson and Kyle Walker up to the senior squad;

"Yea the boys have been doing extremely well in the youth team training and i decided too give them a run in the senior team and so far their efforts in training have been first class."

When asked how he feels they will fit in he answered;

"Well Steven N'Zonzi is destined for the big time. This guy is going to be such a vital player for us over the next few years. He sits in front of the back four which is very important in the 3-5-2 formation. I was advised my some critics to bring in a defensive mid but i knew i had no need when i seen Stevie play. He is a leader on the pitch. At the minute he would not be as vocal as Andy Reid but im trying to instil that in him but at the minute we have a terrific captain and leader in Andy."

1253976723_spt_ai_blackburnvvilla_12.jpg

Future Captain?

TREBLE HOPES ENDED JUST AS THEY BEGIN!

Leeds Uniteds managers' cocky words have appeared to put a curse on them. After saying he thinks his team could win the title his team then went out and were beat by Burnley. After saying he would play a full-strength side he largely did apart from in defence where he did not start defensive leader Joris Mathijsen, with Mobido Diakite filling in. Burnley won thanks to goals from Steven Fletcher(63), and Kyle Lafferty(89). But they were helped along the way by Milhomen Guilherme. The Leeds' striker was sent off in the 50th minute for a completely reckless and dangerous challenge. Guilherme had an awful game from the start when he let a pass go under his foot until he missed an open goal and then when he was eventually sent off. Centre-forward Hoarau then had to be taken off due to fatigue as he was playig his 4th game in a week. This left the Leeds team without a vocal point in attack and this allowed the full-backs of Burnley to push forward. When the first game goal it was inevitable, and the second killed the game off.

Rice said;

"Well, this was a wake-up call. We were in complete control of the game. Then Guil had that sending off incident, it looked like we would be on the back, but we continued on and dominated the shot statistics. We had 56% possession to their 44% possession, we had 20 shots with 12 on target wheras they only had 9 shots with 4 on target. We did control the game and the statistics dont lie."

When asked about his Brazilian strikers discipline he said;

"Im guna have a word with him, i kept him and Michael here on the basis that they went by my regime and so far Michael has done but Guil hasnt, and if he thinks he can get away with this he is mistaken."

gui04.jpg

Could he be on his way out?[/CENTER]

MAJOR COUP FOR LEEDS!

Leeds have announced the shock deal of the season in capturing Hugo Lloris from West Brom! The 22 year old keeper is one of the most highly rated shot stoppers in the business.

The deal included young defender Michael Mancienne and ill-discplined striker Guilherme going in the opposite direction.

Rice had this to say;

"Yea this is easily the shock deal of the season for everybody involved in English football. But if you look deeper it is not that much of a mystery. We are clearly a team that is heading to the 1st division sooner rather than later. He is also a young player so he has time on his side and he was prepared to drop down a few divisions for the sake of joining a soon-to-be major team. He has also joined a team with an array of French youngsters. In the senior squad, there are now 6 Frenchmen. And in the youth team there are two players. This was an attraction to Hugo as he said he felt home sick at West Brom and this can only help him out. I was actually very surprised that no other teams had made an offer when he went on sale but we were lucky enough to be in a board meeting at the team when we were told so we were straight in with the first and only bid. There were rumours that Nottingham Forest were sniffing around but they must not have had the finances to make a bid."

f2VEXaSYde74biVF6PdXY93FrEViF9qmQuicklook.jpg

When quizzed about Milhomen Guilherme he replied;

"Well Guil was and still is the 2nd highest score in English league football this season. Hes a talented boy but his attidude wasnt up to it. After my press conference on Monday he we actually had a run-in, in which he said he was bigger than this club, after that there was no staying here. This is not the same with Michael though as he is an excellent pro. Honestly, he was so comitted to his training and matches here, so i was sorry to see him go. But he will go far in his career, and i would not be surprised to see him back here in the future."

For anyone who reads this thread and is keen on joining, if your up fairly earlyish tomorrow morning, Chelsea will become available :)

the day after that a epic Arsenal team will become free. Im not suggesting getting up to get them , but if your up early have a peep, if you were to get up you wouldnt get an competition lol.

Nothing to announce on transfer front, apart from Makeev (82), who is tipped to hit 86, cant believe some of these players out there still in this game world.

Welcome to the setup Jake, i hope you do stick around.

We have sunderland at the weekend in what will be a very tricky game, ill be rotating the team again to ensure the majority of players stay happy with this new AI player concern :)