EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Re: EC694 Transfer Rumours, Match Reports & Gossip

Welcome to the setup Jake' date=' i hope you do stick around.[/quote']

Thanks alot mate, don't worry I will stick around mate, I'm not like that anymore. Looking forward to turning your Forest over too mate :D:p, have you got any spare loans by any chance? I have made bids on players but I doubt that they will have signed in time for tommorows game.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just before i started with my QPR in the QPR open invitation, i got a Forrest in a new English Championships. In my first season i signed well over 100 players and selling alot to. I only buy player

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Nottingham Forest grab top spot back ! Nottingham Forest 5-1 Preston North End Forest have hit some "poor" form by the

Re: EC694 Nottingham Forest: Transfer reports, Rumours and Squad Updates Major shake up in Nottingham Forest first team as boss goes about assault on title and World class players ! Nottingham

Thanks alot mate' date=' don't worry I will stick around mate, I'm not like that anymore. Looking forward to turning your Forest over too mate :D:p, have you got any spare loans by any chance? I have made bids on players but I doubt that they will have signed in time for tommorows game.[/quote']

Not really, if i go out of the cup ill certainly have a few lol, i may recall Howedes from Sunderland as he isnt playing , would he interest you, would need reassurances of him playing though :o

check my team i have loan listed everyone who can go :)

Not really' date=' if i go out of the cup ill certainly have a few lol, i may recall Howedes from Sunderland as he isnt playing , would he interest you, would need reassurances of him playing though :o

check my team i have loan listed everyone who can go :)[/quote']

Oh ok mate, good luck in your cup run. Yeha Howedes would interest me, he would tighten up my back 3 anyway, no rush though, just bidded for 10+ players so should be ok with depth soon, got Chelsea tommorow night, hopefully we can get off to a good run and get away from this dangered 16th place!

655_leeds_united_crest.jpg

LEEDS DOMINATE AGAIN BUT CANT WIN AGAINST EXPERIENCED WEDNESDAY!

Leeds Uniteds' midweek game at home to Sheffield Wednesday ended in a 2-2 draw. Leeds went into the game on the back of a defeat in the League Cup against Burnley, they were playing an extermely experienced Wednesday sie which included players such as Ricardo, Grygera, Pasqual, Perea, Perrotta and Nuno Gomes to name just a few.

Leeds dominated the first 10 minutes with an intense start and even centre-back Mathijsen was joining in the attack. They took the lead after 6 minutes when Ricardo crumbled under the pressure and fumbled the ball. It landed at Hoarau's feet who tapped in for his 4th goal in 5 games. Guilherme's replacement in the starting line-up then hit a powerful strike just wide after good build up play with Franco Zuculini and Javi Garcia at the heart of it all. Wedensday then had a ten-minute spell in which they could not break down the Leeds rearguard. Leeds then extended their lead with a sublime goal from Captain Fantastic Andy Reid. After controlling the ball from a Hoarau header he curled the ball inside the post from outside from outside the area. What was even more astonishing was that he scored it with his right.

article-1093496-027B275F000005DC-670_468x751.jpg

The second half started with a spectacular 30-yard strike by Obertan which had Ricardo scrambling to his left. The second half was entertaining with Wednesday doing most of the attacking and then United counter-attacking. Wednesday then equalised in the 82nd minute through Nuno Gomes after rounding the kepper he slotted it into the net. They then equalised with 3 minutes left through Kuzmichev who lashed home after an excellent solo run.

In the press conference Rice had this to say;

"It was a mature performance until the last 10 minutes. We conrolled the game and this is encouraging and i'm sure we can continue our good form into the future."

Rice then launched an apparent attack on newly appointed Wolves manager after being asked if Wolves will be able to stand in the way of their rise to the top;

"Look they're an ageing team and they aren't guna suddenly have a new lease of life in the next few weeks...unless of course i was in charge. Im not in charge so i believe we will be meeting them in the Division 2 next year as they are cert's for relegation."

Rice is also extremely dissapointed in missing out on highly rated youngsters Dani Pacheco and Gael Kakuta;

"Yea we put our bids in but to no avail as we do not currently have the funds of a West Brom at the minute as we have recently invested alot of money. It is unfortunate that we missed out but i can see us capturing a few starlets in the future."

Sunderland are top of the leagueeee xD

Congrats mate, good win over me, few players i didnt play who i perhaps should of, underestimate you, got cocky i dont know but you deserved to beat when you did a few games back, i then lost to Reading :mad: But back on track now, should be interesting :)

Congrats mate' date=' good win over me, few players i didnt play who i perhaps should of, underestimate you, got cocky i dont know but you deserved to beat when you did a few games back, i then lost to Reading :mad: But back on track now, should be interesting :)[/quote']

Cheers mate :D Yeah guess you did underestimate me :P but it should be a really good season going for the title with you :D

Wolves out of the relegation zone after a 2-0 win over Liverpool, Maniche with an 84th & 86th minute goal saw Wolves stun Anfield. Havnen't gave an update in a while but the squad is looking good now depth rise and after raiding Columbia & co for risers our squad should look pretty solid after the rating changes, still need more time for glory at Wolves but Adam, Wolves are coming for Nottingham Forest. ;):P

Where Are The M/R's Mr Adamski? :P

lol they will come just been busy over xmas, from that smiley i take it i lost last night:(

EDIT:Nope, won but still trailing sunderland after that pappy run of form . . . should be a gooden, sold trochowski for 14 million, will be bringing in some money makers

lol they will come just been busy over xmas' date=' from that smiley i take it i lost last night:(

EDIT:Nope, won but still trailing sunderland after that pappy run of form . . . should be a gooden, sold trochowski for 14 million, will be bringing in some money makers[/quote']

Good Good. Im Looking Forward For The M/R's :)

• 4 weeks later...

Been doing pap with Wigan recently, lost 5-4 at Reading yesterday despite having 34 shots :rolleyes: Had Marchisio, Perotti, Pedro, Jovetic go up now as well as on loan Busquets so should help. Need more cash to sign depth though as I just have a decent starting line-up at the moment, except for on the wing where I have too many!

And I hadn't done tactics for a few games so had a very NMF side, ended up playing Joshua King yesterday but somehow he managed to score twice :P

Had a quick look yesterday for a few free agents and now have accepted offers for Piquionne (£3.2m) who can be back-up striker until I can sell him on for a profit, and Carlos Cuellar (£4.9m) which is a bargain tbh.

Been doing pap with Wigan recently' date=' lost 5-4 at Reading yesterday despite having 34 shots :rolleyes: Had Marchisio, Perotti, Pedro, Jovetic go up now as well as on loan Busquets so should help. Need more cash to sign depth though as I just have a decent starting line-up at the moment, except for on the wing where I have too many!

And I hadn't done tactics for a few games so had a very NMF side, ended up playing Joshua King yesterday but somehow he managed to score twice :P

Had a quick look yesterday for a few free agents and now have accepted offers for Piquionne (£3.2m) who can be back-up striker until I can sell him on for a profit, and Carlos Cuellar (£4.9m) which is a bargain tbh.[/quote']

Sunderland are doing awesome, top of the league! Nottingham arnt doing very well at all, which is very suprising :L

Great buy there will Cuellar, if i had seen he was a free agent i would have snapped him up!

• 1 month later...

Leeds-United.jpg

UNSTOPPABLE?

Leeds United continued their unbeaten run with a 6-1 win over Port Vale. it put Leeds to the top of the table, one point above Ipswich.

1ST HALF

The game started quickly with Stewart downing grabbing the opener after less than 2 minutes of football. After a goalmouth scramble the ball was poked over the line by the right foot of Downing.

In the 17th minute Alberto Paloschi was booked for shirt pulling. The card came after 10 minutes of sustained pressure from Port Vale. But the United defence held strong and quickly countered with a slick passing move. Th ball was then expertly finished by Paloschi who had responded perfectly to his booking.

More pressure from Port Vale ensued with all Alberto Paloschi the only man left up in attack by United, even Hoarau was getting on the defensive action by putting in some tough but fair tackles.

In the 28th minute Paloschi then added his second with a header after a cross from Downing on the left hand side. This goal put Paloschi top of the goalscoring charts with 21 goals in just 19 appearances!

A quick goal then followed with Fangzhou Dong scoring for the home side, but the goal proved to only be a consolation.

Provider then turned scorer as Downing got on the score sheet 4 minutes before half time with a header.

2ND HALF

The second half opened with Andy Reid recieving yellow. The captain got the yellow after a high challenge.

Sub Armand Traore then scored after just 5 minutes on the pitch. The Frenchman was put through on goal and coolly finished the ball.

United then dominated the next 20 minutes of action and the goals were rounded off with Downing clinching his hat trick with a left footed volley. It was also a "Perfect Hat Trick" as Stewart scored with his head, left foot and right.

Stewart%20Downing.jpg

Hat-Trick hero Downing.

After the game manager Rice was unavailable for comment as he promised not to talk to the press until promotion was secured.

Well well well, as i said i wrote this season off a few weeks back, no idea what went wrong but i still havent sorted it yet. Sold alot of players so have well over 50 million in the bank now.

Im 5th, a whopping 18 points behind Top, Sunderland, the managers deserves alot of praise ;) ! well done, i hope you win it mate. I just want to sort my formation out for next season, i certainly have the squad and first team to attack on all fronts.

Going to be offering some serious 2 for 1, maybe 3 for 1 in the summer to bring in some targets of mine :)

Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta are my main targets, and have some others too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He's back!

After speculation circling regarding p. Rice's future, it has been confirmed that the "great one" is back after a period out of the game!

He has signed with lowly division 3 outfit southampton and hopes to lead them back to the top!

More news to follow!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like i may finally win the division one title this season, im absoloutely flying !

been offered the Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea job this season alone :eek::eek::eek:

Bought in a load of players recently, shifted some deadwood to and made one high profile signing.

Bastian Schweinsteiger for Falcao and Mikel :)

Signed Adam Johnson and Gonalons too, along with a few mid 80 risers :)

• 3 months later...