Best Formation ever

This is my opinion and based on my 4 teams over a season.

The formation is 4-5-2

2-3-4-5

7-----8

-9--10

With this formation i have never lost when i have had all my players fit and available, even when my team is not as good rating as my opponents.

The only reason I used this was because for 1 of my teams i had 3 strikers and 2 got injured and rather than play a youth player i swaped the formation to use the only main striker i had.

So i was wondering if anyone finds great success comes from this formation or if u guys have any others that are particularly great for u.

Re: Best Formation ever

This is my opinion and based on my 4 teams over a season.

The formation is 4-5-2

I love it when other managers don't use a GK :eek:

James, I suggest you re-read your post.

It doesn't make sense at it stands atm.

Perhaps you meant 4-3-2-1 ???

There is no 4-5-2 on SM .... as with a GK you'd be playing 12 players.

Maybe that's why you never lose with this formation! :rolleyes::P

Herby

i play 3-4-1-2 it works brill 4 my chelsea team ... here it is

Cech

Carvalho Terry Cannavaro

Robinho Lampard Juninho Ronaldinho

Drogba Shevchenko

Drogba 7 goals in 11 games ... Shevchenko 9 goals in 10 games

if u want ronaldinho 2 score play the 4-3-2-1 and play him left attackin mid 12 goals in 14 games

where in the 4-3-2-1 formation would u play Cristiano Ronaldo?

I find that wingers dont play particularly well where ever they r placed and have watched where other teams in the setups where i dont have ronaldo and they play him in different positions yet he never really has amazing stats.

I think that the 3-4-2-1 formation works the best

I'm managing Napoli in Div 4 in a world championship and have won 15 out of 17 games so far.

To win you need to get decent players all over the park (88,89) and a stand-out striker (92,93). I have done this and my stand-out striker, Aguero, has excelled with:

Club Comp App GS *** MoM AvP YC RC

Napoli Division 4 16 (0) 20 13 8 9.13 1 0

and we have a massive goal difference of 54-12 (+42) after 17 games

This is the formation that I think you should use if you want success

where in the 4-3-2-1 formation would u play Cristiano Ronaldo?

I find that wingers dont play particularly well where ever they r placed and have watched where other teams in the setups where i dont have ronaldo and they play him in different positions yet he never really has amazing stats.

Put him as one of the 2 in behind the striker, W/F play well there or you could even make him the striker depending on the team/tactics

3-5-2 is the best formation ever (for me atleast)

i took over my fc schalke team last season about 5 games into the season and it was mid table with not much talent in the team, i went on to build a brilliant team, highest rating is my 2 93 rated strikers though, rest is mostly 92/91 and 90, so you can see i dont exactly have much world class stars so i have to rely on tactics and formation to win against the teams with much higher class teams. when i see people taking over the top teams and failing miserably i kinda get a chuckle out of it, i mean man united is bottom of division 1 in my league, the guy just has no clue what hes doing.

anyway when i took my team over we were mid table in division 2, i went on to win the league with ease with a big lead on the 2nd placed team and destroyed everyone with my goal difference and even went on a run where i had like 22 games all won in a row, now im in division 1 and again im top of league with 9 points ahead at the moment and if all goes well this should keep growing as im winning 90% of my games atm while teams under me are floundering, my goal difference is also like 42, compared to next highest of 24.

i believe all this is down to the 3-5-2 formation and my tactics which win me 90% of my games.

3-5-2 is the best formation ever (for me atleast)

i took over my fc schalke team last season about 5 games into the season and it was mid table with not much talent in the team' date=' i went on to build a brilliant team, highest rating is my 2 93 rated strikers though, rest is mostly 92/91 and 90, so you can see i dont exactly have much world class stars so i have to rely on tactics and formation to win against the teams with much higher class teams. when i see people taking over the top teams and failing miserably i kinda get a chuckle out of it, i mean man united is bottom of division 1 in my league, the guy just has no clue what hes doing.

anyway when i took my team over we were mid table in division 2, i went on to win the league with ease with a big lead on the 2nd placed team and destroyed everyone with my goal difference and even went on a run where i had like 22 games all won in a row, now im in division 1 and again im top of league with 9 points ahead at the moment and if all goes well this should keep growing as im winning 90% of my games atm while teams under me are floundering, my goal difference is also like 42, compared to next highest of 24.

i believe all this is down to the 3-5-2 formation and my tactics which win me 90% of my games.[/quote']

What tactics do you use then?

Hey right now in my team i have ronaldo kaka ronaldinho messi buffon abidal nesta puyol zambrotta nani and fabregas as my best players i even have other players like walcot and stuff .... like in most of the matches i play i get every1 to perform pretty well but ronaldo only gets 7 all the time ... sometimes 8 .... wats the best formation to play with such a team

Guest joe black

Hey right now in my team i have ronaldo kaka ronaldinho messi buffon abidal nesta puyol zambrotta nani and fabregas as my best players i even have other players like walcot and stuff .... like in most of the matches i play i get every1 to perform pretty well but ronaldo only gets 7 all the time ... sometimes 8 .... wats the best formation to play with such a team

I have only ever played him down the left-hand side but i have been told on here that he can play as part of a front 2 or in the hole behind the front 2 in a 3-4-1-2 formation.........try it out in a friendly and see how it goes;):)