Join our setup..

Hi guys, going to create a setup (prob most are) only people with a rep above 50 will be allowed in and anybody cought blatantly cheating will be kicked (i no none of u guys will)

the ability to build onto your stadium option will be activated so i can at least stand 000000.1 of a chance of getting grimsby into the prem

just list the team u wanna be if you see the team has already been chosen by someone then please select another i will also keep posting an update on what teams have been chosen here are the ones so far..

Liverpool (neller snr)

Grimsby town (me)

Cape town (secret)

Barcelona (Fraser)

Real Mad (Nav)

Man Utd (E4mandem)

Chelsea (Bobo)

Also looking to have someone do the reviews and stuff if not then i will do them myself

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys' date=' going to create a setup (prob most are) only people with a rep above 50 will be allowed in and anybody cought blatantly cheating will be kicked (i no none of u guys will)

just list the team u wanna be if you see the team has already been chosen by someone then please select another i will also keep posting an update on what teams have been chosen here are the ones so far..

Liverpool (neller snr)

Grimsby town (me)

Cape town (secret)

Barcelona(Fraser)

Real Mad(Nav)

Also looking to have someone do the reviews and stuff if not then i will do them myself[/quote']

Hi Neller

I am also interested if you will have me that is. Although it won't be yet as I am currently only a newbie with 48. :(

Darrell

yes i agree' date=' cape town are giant lol! ;) (read my other thread again.. the 'ps' part..[/quote']

im not sure how the accounts thing are going to work but im going to create the setup to be by invitation only so that i can keep control of who joins etc rather than set it for only people 50+ can join as some forumers might wanna use a new account so this way i can just invite you as i no your a fair player

when all the forumers that wanna join have joined i will just set the min rep to join as 50 so anyone above that can join

also the review job is still open... go on bobo be a hero :) you do so well with those anderson / suarco stories

leave it to me ;) Ill do a few reviews and previews and ill keep you up to date with transfers etc.. if i miss some dont be evil too me, im gona be very busy living a life, doing all this stuff and managin 14 teams... ill try to drop a few although i love them all. every team i have is gr8! lol.

About the other post: I said that coz if I have a new acount the rep would only be 40, will u still let me join or will i move my teams from a 50+ to the 40? The problem is then id loose all my manager points :(

PS: I have an idea, keep track of who doesn't log on for let's say 5 days, and remove him or something to keep the setup very lively. :) Obviously if they have a good excuse example going abroad, they wont loose their teams..

leave it to me ;) Ill do a few reviews and previews and ill keep you up to date with transfers etc.. if i miss some dont be evil too me' date=' im gona be very busy living a life, doing all this stuff and managin 14 teams... ill try to drop a few although i love them all. every team i have is gr8! lol.

About the other post: I said that coz if I have a new acount the rep would only be 40, will u still let me join or will i move my teams from a 50+ to the 40? The problem is then id loose all my manager points :(

PS: I have an idea, keep track of who doesn't log on for let's say 5 days, and remove him or something to keep the setup very lively. :) Obviously if they have a good excuse example going abroad, they wont loose their teams..[/quote']

thanks bobo :), i did actually answer that question in the post im going to (at 1st) make the setup by inivitation so i can invite any forumers

(that i no are honest) as most will want to use a new account i do not care if there reputation is 40 as i already no there other accounts are high and there fair players

after all the forumers have joined that wanna join i will then (is possible) just switch the setup to a minimum requirement of 50 to join as all the forumers would already be playing , i would have to check with Stegore this would not kick anyone already playing who is below 50 out but i doubt it will as its the admin of the setup who have the power to kick them out anyway

thanks bobo :)' date=' i did actually answer that question in the post im going to (at 1st) make the setup by inivitation so i can invite any forumers

(that i no are honest) as most will want to use a new account i do not care if there reputation is 40 as i already no there other accounts are high and there fair players

after all the forumers have joined that wanna join i will then (is possible) just switch the setup to a minimum requirement of 50 to join as all the forumers would already be playing , i would have to check with Stegore this would not kick anyone already playing who is below 50 out but i doubt it will as its the admin of the setup who have the power to kick them out anyway[/quote']

yo go Admin! lol, new admin! Ok Neller, whatever you do, dont kick me out ;) lol, you wouldnt need to anyway.. B) Soz for misunderstanding the first post.