The A-Z Almanac Match Report/Transfer Thread/Club News

TomOwen

Re: The A-Z Almanac Match Report/Transfer Thread/Club News

(K)atletico Madrid win 3-1 over Juventus, with a second consecutive Division 1 title in the bag, leading the league by 10 points with just 1 game to play.

Cheating Inter move second following a 1-0 victory over PSV, which confirms their relegation from the top flight. David Suazo the scorer :rolleyes:

(K)atletico Madrid win 3-1 over Juventus' date=' with a second consecutive Division 1 title in the bag, leading the league by 10 points with just 1 game to play.

Cheating Inter move second following a 1-0 victory over PSV, which confirms their relegation from the top flight. David Suazo the scorer :rolleyes:[/quote']

Internazionale are starting to get on my nerves, i have being trying to buy C players from him for two seasons now, and every bid i make, it gets rejected.:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say i've left the setup, as top manager and a 3.35 av points record :P

Enjoyed the setup, and i'm mostly only sorry to Dai for leaving. I just don't have enough time to play the game anymore and they're the first of my teams to go, mainly as i'm fed up with certain people continuing to cheat, playing C letter players for an I letter team, to give a not so subtle example!!

Thanks for letting me join in the first place, and best of luck to those in the setup who abide by the rules. ;)

Sorry to say i've left the setup' date=' as top manager and a 3.35 av points record :P

Enjoyed the setup, and i'm mostly only sorry to Dai for leaving. I just don't have enough time to play the game anymore and they're the first of my teams to go, mainly as i'm fed up with certain people continuing to cheat, playing C letter players for an I letter team, to give a not so subtle example!!

Thanks for letting me join in the first place, and best of luck to those in the setup who abide by the rules. ;)[/quote']

I understand mate...

Its a failing setup I',m afraid....

Too many people get bored too easily on this game and just give up, spoiling peoples great ideas for setups....

Thank you to all that have stayed and tried to make it work.... I am going to stay anyway...

I understand mate...

Its a failing setup I'' date='m afraid....

Too many people get bored too easily on this game and just give up, spoiling peoples great ideas for setups....

Thank you to all that have stayed and tried to make it work.... I am going to stay anyway...[/quote']

If I had more time to play SM in general I would stay, so don't want to only cite the small failings. For the past 2-4weeks I have taken little care of most of my teams and need to cut back. It's easily one of the best setup's i've participated in, and it's only a shame that you don't have more power as setup owner to prevent those within it from breaking the rules.

• 6 months later...

Newcastle United transfer news

Following Liam Smith's arrival as manager Newcastle went straight into the transfer market to sign a few players. Just a coincidence all their surnames happen to begin with N. ;) The biggest signing was Almeria striker Alvaro Negredo who is a excellent young striker. He was joined at the club by Erik Nevland, David N'Gog, Shunsuke Nakamura, Mark Noble and Savio Nsereko.

Following players are available from Newcastle:

Nacho Monreal (LB, 23, 87)

Ben Tozer (LB, 19, 72)

David Edgar (CB/RB, 22, 80)

Tamas Kadar (CB/DM, 19, 76)

Kazenga LuaLua (AM/W, 18, 74)

Freddy Sears (F, 19, 80)

Sears can only be bought on the 2nd of July because he has a transfer ban. :mad: Could the managers who have the letter for any of them PM me saying if they want them so i know if i can sell them to external teams. :D

• 4 months later...