Sunderland 1504 (English Div 1)

Sky Sports News

This Hour

The new manager at Sunderland, Ryan McGuinness has promised big change around the place after Roy Keane's shock departure.

Straight away McGuinness has sold almost his whole main 11 players from roy keanes era.

McGuinness is keeping his transfer hit list hidden as of now, but has already completed the signings of Roy Makaay, Patrick Viera, Mohamed shawki and gabor bori. Darren bent is also on his way to the stadium of light, after an offer of 8 million pounds was accepted for the out of favour tottenham striker.

McGuinness still claims another 10 stars will be signed by tomorrows deadline ahead of the new league season.

"Yes, Roy Makaay is a great acquisition and will fit in well with the other players, he will get good strong, precise passes from viera, who will also be a great player for us this season, As for the story that we've apparently agreed a 13.2 million pound swoop for Richard Dunne, I cant really clarify this as truth or rumor yet. All i can say is that Darren Bent is in contract talks with us, and that we've signed Bori and Shawki. Nothing you didn't already know really...But there will be atleast 10 more new faces in by midnight tonight, But football doesn't always go your way in the transfer market, so i make no guerentees..I do however admitt i have 60 million in the transfer kitty after all the pre season sales i've made"

Sky Sports News

Breaking News

Peter Crouch will not be joining Sunderland as first thought, he has not been allowed contract talks, liverpool say they do not wish to sell "Such a talent"

On a different matter

Anyone else in english champ 1504, please post here..

Re: Sunderland 1504 (English Div 1)

BREAKING NEWS

Sunderland have unveiled Dexter Blackstock as their latest signing, he joins from QPR on a season-long loan. This has been quoted as a shock by Dexter Blackstock.

"Yeah, to be honest i was planning a promotion race, but eh er..Its a shock really, to know this coming season ill be playing with the big boys...Its honestly a shock to me, To join a premier league team, ya know? Its out of nowhere, I just got a call, and i said yes instantly...This is my chance to impress...and again, its a real shock for me...a real shock"