Adriano Buss HENRIQUE *5-Star Buy*

Seftinho

Re: Adriano Buss HENRIQUE *5-Star Buy*

The deal has been completed today, €10m (£8m) and will be send out on a season long loan to Bayer Leverkusen. Some sites I looked at claimed the deal was completed (this was a couple of weeks ago) and on SM he had already changed clubs (in the Real Life section), so I presumed it was already done.

This means that he is more likely to play than at Barca, although I still feel that he will be a squad player. Nonetheless, should be in for a good rise come the German ratings (as that is where he will be reviewed now) due to his Palmeiras appearances, and long term is very promising.

Good news that the transfer to Barca has happened and that he'll be going to Leverkusen as I guess he'll get more first team action there. Hopefully now his rating will go up as I thought it would when I originally bought him a few months ago.

Cheers for the mention on your thread btw. This was one of the first guys not from an English league team (more my area) who I'd scouted out and bought before anyone had mentioned him on the main part of the forum so will be cool if he does well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update.

Henrique has started all 3 games for Bayer Levekusen so far this season.

He will be rising any day now, so get him while he is still cheap!

He should hit 85 in the ratings, possibly 86 but unlikely. Although don't rule out an 84, but I would be very disappointed if he gets that.

But definitely do not sell him once he goes up. Bayer regulars are rated between 87 and 91. He will definitely be at least 88 by the time the season ends, possibly 89. Even then, he'll go back to Barca and fight for a starting place. A definite future 90+.

Also of note in the Bayer team: -

Fernandes G 23 80 - 3 starts (Adler injured)

Djakpa LB 21 80 - 3 starts

Got a handy rise to 86 today, which I'm delighted with. :)

But now he's risen, Do Not Sell Him. Regular for Leverkusen, I predict him to hit 88 next time around, possibly 89 by the end of the season. And who knows, maybe from this he will break into the Barca team next season. Very promising young player.

Got a handy rise to 86 today' date=' which I'm delighted with. :)

But now he's risen, [b']Do Not Sell Him[/b]. Regular for Leverkusen, I predict him to hit 88 next time around, possibly 89 by the end of the season. And who knows, maybe from this he will break into the Barca team next season. Very promising young player.

I'm delighted with the rise, too. :)

I'll be keeping him on all my teams.

• 5 weeks later...

Just like to update you...

After 7 games Bayer Leverkusen are sitting 4th in the Bundesliga. Henrique has played every single minute so far. Only 6 other players have started every game, and only 1 other player has played every minute.

Presuming he continues to play, he should be increasing to 88 next time Germany is reviewed.

DO NOT SELL

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not know why people think he's going to reach 88 or more. Honestly. At this point in time it's not all just playing time anymore, it's performance. And honestly he hasn't really had a good season. Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I could see him possible getting an 87 but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at 86. He's simply not as good as people think, he's over hyped.

I do not know why people think he's going to reach 88 or more. Honestly. At this point in time it's not all just playing time anymore' date=' it's performance. And honestly he hasn't really had a good season. Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I could see him possible getting an 87 but I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at 86. He's simply not as good as people think, he's over hyped.[/quote']

you are right....a bit. yeah its not JUST playing time...BUT (and here's the BIG but) if he is featuring as regularly as he is atm for Leverkusen, him being rated 86 on SM, most of the starting lineup is rated around the 90 or 91. So, whether he is playing fantastically well or being a starting member for Leverkusen, he is deserved of an increase.

I understand if you think his performances do not warrant a move to 88 as that is your personal belief... but if he has players all around him rated 90 or 91...why should he stay at 86?????? (even if he isnt having a good season). By no means is it not a bad season, its good...otherwise why would he be starting all their games??

For a team sitting in 3rd position, why should he only be 86 (or 87 as you suggested) when you have a team such as VFL Bochum in 2nd last on the table and their defenders are rated at 86 and 87??????

bring on 88.....then 89(90 if they get 2nd) ;)

hope this clears it up a bit.