No goalie and match today

ogge_112

Hi!

I've a problem i have no goalkeeper in my squad and i'm going to play a match today. What should i do? Should i try to loan a goalkeeper, will i get him today then? How do i see wich one of my players who's the best goalkeeper if he's not a "regular" goalkeeper?

Re: No goalie and match today

Hi!

I've a problem i have no goalkeeper in my squad and i'm going to play a match today. What should i do? Should i try to loan a goalkeeper' date=' will i get him today then? How do i see wich one of my players who's the best goalkeeper if he's not a "regular" goalkeeper?[/quote']

I dont understand ur second question but you'll have to put a loan bid in for a person on the loan list and hope that they sign in today.

unfortunately there are no goal keeps at the loan list. About the second wuestion I'm wondering which one of my players i should pick as my goalkeeper if I don't find anyone to loan?

Id pick a defender if it lets you. I dont think it lets you. In my past experience the computer picks a player and thats final.

I think he means if he has to play someone who is not a GK, who is best to be played there. I don't think there is any stat built into players for this, and certainly no way of telling, so I would just pick the highest rated player you can (if possible) who is not being used already in your team.

I would contact anyone showing as online in your setup (look at the Setup Managers List), by PM, and see if one is willing to loan you their backup keeper.

EDIT: I type too slow.. sorry :)

One question, sort of related to the topic:- do goalkeepers ever get injured or suspended? As I always have a keeper on the bench and I'm wondering if i actually need him? And In one setup I've had a loan bid for my sub keeper, in another I have Solis (recently rose to 83) as my sub keeper, but can I sell him when his TB goes?

One question' date=' sort of related to the topic:- do goalkeepers ever get injured or suspended? As I always have a keeper on the bench and I'm wondering if i actually need him? And In one setup I've had a loan bid for my sub keeper, in another I have Solis (recently rose to 83) as my sub keeper, but can I sell him when his TB goes?[/quote']

From my time in SM, my keeper has never been injured, suspended or even missed a single match.

In the past, it was still technically possible for a keeper to be injured or suspended if he was playing outfield :eek: But the system does not allow a keeper to play outfield anymore, so no worries about suspensions or injuries.

cheers

Guest Football8

Well, so far in my SM time, none of my goalies have been injured, suspended etc, so i usually play my best goalie eg. (Casillas), in the cup, shield. They get back to 100% in 2 days in time for your next league; so that is fine. But i do have a reserve who i am playing for the remainder of the season as i have clearly won the league, my reserve is eg (Rogerio Ceni). So i think if your reserve goal keeper is good then you should keep him, but if your like Real Madrid, original side, with Casillas and Dudek, i would probably sell Dudek. But yeh it's totally up to you, and depends. :)

Ok, thanks guys. Ye, my sub keeper is Solis who I got as a money spinner, but I didn't know whether to keep him or not as he was my second best keeper (I'm in an English Championship Div 2). His TB goes on 1st August I think, so I'll sell him off then. Again, cheers for the help.

Guest joe black

Im Everton in that setup!

You can loan Wessels

Big of you mate,nice move,rep from me

As man u says,GK's cannot be injured or suspended at the minute but will that always be the case:p:D