totti for lampard??

yobbo

Re: totti for lampard??

I wouldn't unless strapped for cash or really need the different player position. Lampard's Chelsea future is uncertain and historically English players struggle at Italy where he is being linked to. Totti on the other hand is class and continues to be so, and is - as usual - being linked to a return to the national side.

I agree with tebthereb, unless you really need the 5 mil, I'd keep Totti. I can't see him going down soon whereas Lampard is a bit risky right now with his transfer speculation, and with a lot of competition in the Chelsea or Inter team in the midfield, he may find playing often a bit harder (Scolari might not like him compared to Deco, Ballack etc., or he might just not do well in Italy).

I disagree, I think Lampard is consistent every season and is the heart of Chelsea, and I really can't see him moving to Italy any time soon. However, these 2 players play in different positions, so unless you need a CM and have a replacement for Totti I wouldn't recommend it.