Luke LUFC Will Control This Competition As He Has Done On Previos Ocasions,

FOR PURPOSES OF FANTASY COMP POINTS TABLES PLEASE GIVE YOUR REAL NAME WHEN SIGNING UP TO THE GAME ON THE PREM LEAGUE WEBSITE.

It Will Be Luke's Decision Who To Have In This Comp Once Theres No Bias'ness In His Decison, ALL Registered Forumers Are Entitled To Enter This Comp.

I Understand (I Think) That Only a Certain Ammount Players Are Alowd In Each Private League, If Ths Is The Case I Will Also Setup a Private League For The Overflow of Players Wishing To Join Both Comps Will Run Along Side Each Other At The Same Time.

Fantasy Points Will Take Affect As Normal For This Competition

:Overall / :Domestic Leagues & :English Premier League, Points Tables

It Is Lukes Descretion If He Wises To Throw Out Any Participants For Inactiveness/Suspected Cheating/Unfairplay Etc

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP HERE IF YOU'VE ALREADY SIGNED UP ON THE OTHER THREAD IN MISC/G&C SECTION.

PLEASE ALL HELP/TECH ISSUES POST ON LINK BELOW NOT HERE

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=25014

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luke LUFC Will Control This Competition As He Has Done On Previos Ocasions, FOR PURPOSES OF FANTASY COMP POINTS TABLES PLEASE GIVE YOUR REAL NAME WHEN SIGNING UP TO THE GAME ON THE PREM LEAGUE WEBSIT

Re: Premier League 08/09

I will be Pm'ing people now, and for those who have put their name down already if you dont have a pm by 9pm tonight, then pm me and I'll give you the code (but im sure I wont miss you)

There's some Great News

Col Lufc# has decided to sponsor the league (very generously!);)

The prizes to be awarded are:

Winner: Custom Setup !!! ;)

Runner Up: Standard Setup ;)

Please all acknowledge the kindness of this man! (and also the team he supports:p :D )

Please leave your interest here if you would like to take part in the fantasy premierleague competition which I shall be running this year,

hopefully this year more people will be interested (as last year i created the thread on like my 10th post lol) and I will keep you all updated with the tables etc.

Please Register Here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com

It's FREE

All the rules are explained on the site, but if you still don't understand then dont fail to private message me as I will help the best that I can

I will be updating the tables weekly/fortnightly (dependable on if there has been a game) and I will add this onto the tables thread which I will create once everybody who wants to sign up has done so....

The Prize

Thanks to an incredibly kind sponsorship by the forums own Col Lufc# the prizes are:

Winner: Custom Setup

Runner Up: Standard Setup :D

Anyway leave your name here and I will pm you the code to enter

(p.s. after you've registered and made your teams name can you pm me it, so that I can link proper names to forum names when I do the table )

I don't think there is a league restriction on numbers,, but if there is an overflow setup will be created and I will merge the two to make the tables on here.

So far I have 8 people confirmed in the league:

lukelufc

matt jenkins

birmingham city

baseball furie

studge

kirkwoodbfc

craig

Gizb

Keep them coming, remember first place wins a custom setup! Second gets a standard setup! Thanks to Col Lufc#:D

Good Luck to you all :)

SOrry to spoil the fun guys' date=' but could you keep this thread reserved just for people wanting a place in this years competition to win a custom setup ;)[/quote']

Yep sorry :o

I just chose my squad..didn't choose Ronaldo. He might leave and then I will have to transfer.

My squad is very mixed so beware. It has players from all the teams that I think will challenge for the top 7, and a few extras to fill up the spaces B)

I have a team as well, but I want the code for the league so Luke, can you please send it... :)

Team Name: Etonian Wanderers

Manager Name: Tom Pham

Club Support: Fulham (Accidental :o Don't know how to change it, but wouldn't mind keeping it :D)

My original team consisted of:

Van Der Sar (GK)

Sagna (RB) Laursen (CB) Dunne (CB) Glichy (LB)

Young (W) Hargreaves (CM) Mascherano (DM) Jenas (CM)

Berbatov (F) Rooney (F)

Subs:

Kirkland (GK)

Bouma (CB)

Kranjcar (LM)

Sears (F)

My updated team, and the team they should start the season consists of:

My original team consisted of:

Van Der Sar (GK)

Sagna (RB) Laursen (CB) Dunne (CB) Glichy (LB)

Young (W) Hargreaves (CM) Mascherano (DM) Modric (CM)

Berbatov (F) Rooney (F)

Subs:

Kirkland (GK)

Bouma (CB)

Gutierrez (LM)

Miller (F)