• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luke LUFC Will Control This Competition As He Has Done On Previos Ocasions, FOR PURPOSES OF FANTASY COMP POINTS TABLES PLEASE GIVE YOUR REAL NAME WHEN SIGNING UP TO THE GAME ON THE PREM LEAGUE WEBSIT

Re: Premier League 08/09

Please leave your interest here if you would like to take part in the fantasy premierleague competition which I shall be running this year' date='

hopefully this year more people will be interested (as last year i created the thread on like my 10th post lol) and I will keep you all updated with the tables etc.

Please Register Here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com

It's FREE

All the rules are explained on the site, but if you still don't understand then dont fail to private message me as I will help the best that I can

I will be updating the tables weekly/fortnightly (dependable on if there has been a game) and I will add this onto the tables thread which I will create once everybody who wants to sign up has done so....

The Prize

Thanks to an incredibly kind sponsorship by the forums own Col Lufc# the prizes are:

Winner: Custom Setup

Runner Up: Standard Setup :D

Use the link in this quote mate...

• 2 weeks later...

ill join if thats ok if i cud no the code please :D:P

My Team:

Reina(Liverpool)

Sagna(Arsenal)

Evra(Man Utd)

Johnson(Portsmouth)

Jagielka(Everton)

Kranjcar(Portsmouth)

Fabregas(Arsenal)

Bentley(Spurs)

Downing(Boro)

Defoe(Pompey)

Walcott(Arsenal)

subs:

Hart(Man City)

Brown(Man Utd)

Valencia(Wigan)

Derbyshire(Blackburn)

Name: Chelmsford City

Thought I'd post mine too :)' date=' Lookin at it now it's kinda iffy :D

GK: Cech

D: Baird

D: Richards

D: Woodgate

D: Lauren

M: Geremi

M: Huddlestone

M: J.Cole

M: Bentley

F: Torres

F: Santa Cruz

S1: Hart

S2: Distin

S3: Mikel

S4: Defoe

Am I seeing right? Surely not? You dont honestly have Baird :eek: Might aswell retire now... :D

Am I seeing right? Surely not? You dont honestly have Baird :eek: Might aswell retire now... :D

Only Andy Todd, Mohammed Camara, Bob Malcolm, Claude Davis, Jay McEveley, Andy Griffin And Darren Moore Were Worse Defenders Than Baird Last Year;) And If Fulham Continue To Play Him They Will Go Down:p (I Know Bobo You Have About 5 RB's Ahead Of Him).

Just made some changes to my Sibbingham Utd squad- theyre looking sharp now... :D

I noticed the Goalmouth Scramble have a league running too, how would I get into that? Is it invitation only? Plus do I have to enter by tomorrow? Probably left it too late, right? Have I asked too many questions in this paragraph? :rolleyes: Why is my head hurting? What day is it? :confused: Aaaaahhhhh!

Im fine... :rolleyes:

Guest beardo

please can i be in the league. i have a team already. i have done one for the last two years so i will use that username. Please can u PM me the code

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

----------------------Cech----------------------

Richards------Vidic--------Terry------Woodgate

Kuyt--------Nasri------------Scholes ©----Modric

--------------Owen---------Defoe---------------

Subs:

Schmeichel

Elmander

Duff

Taylor (Middlesborough Defender)

I can't lose...