Uefa U-19 Championships!!!!

ScOuT

The Uefa U-19 Championship

These Championships Kick off Today with 4 games

Im going to watch every game to ensure i find you guys the best Talents

After every game i will post a match report with the star Players in that game!!!

So llets hope this Championship will give us a few superstars

Here are the groups!!!

Group A

Germany

Spain

Bulgaria

Hungary

Group B

Czech Rep

England

Greece

Italy

Re: Uefa U-19 Championships!!!!

regular_2008germanyhomeshirtl.jpg

Players to Watch!!!

The TwinsLars and Sven Bender 19 year olds who play for TSV Munchen 1860 Lars SM rating is 83 while Sven's is 82 both midfielder's who have played in the Bundesliga and showed a lot of promise

Timo Gebhardt- is a great Playmaker who can also bag goals as he showed in the U-17 Games He plays for the same team as Lars and sven which will benefit their Midfield as they have already played together on numerous occasions He is also 19yo SM rating 79 His name on SM is spelt Timo GEBHART

Manuel Fischer- im sure you all know about this player he is a 18 yo SM rating 78 he plays for Vfb Stuttgart he was top scorer in the Under 17 tournament the question is can he justify his hype?? it will be very intresting to see!!!

Deniz Naki a player of Bayer LEVERKUSEN. i don't think he is on SM yet but will be interesting what partnership he can form with Fischer

spain-away-08-09.jpg

Players to Watch

César Azpilicueta- 18 yo SM rating 87 who plays RB/RM he had a great season at Osasuna so will be intresting to see how good he really is :D

Ignacio Camacho 18 yo SM Rating 80 and plays midfield for Athletico Madrid Alot you guys would have heard of him and been excited by him this player could be huge!

Dani Aquino 17yo SM rating 78 He is a Striker for Real Murcia After Murcia were relegated from top flight in 2008, speculations grew about the future of Dani, Real Madrid are said to be the closest to sign him, where he would play in the reserve team Real Madrid Castilla or show his class in a top flight team on loan. he is former strike partner of Bojan Krkic at U-17 level and we all know how Bojan is doing now

Fran Mérida 18yo SM Rating 78 is an arsenal player who has been on loan to Real Sociedad Mérida was one of the star member of the Spanish U-17 squad, that won the 2007 UEFA U-17 Championships. He is definatley a player to watch and see anothetr big talent Arsenal have on their books!

David De Geais not on the DB but is regarded as a highly promising goalkeeper for Athletico Madrid

3270.jpg

Players to Watch

Branimir Kostadinov is a 19yo Striker playing for Hearts in scotland! This Kid is not on Sm! the reason he is specail is beacuse of his insane record at youth level 73 APPS AND 78 GOALS:eek: :eek: That says it all :D

Radoslav Vasilev of Reading again not on the DB :( hE IS A 17YO STRIKER the reason he is key to watch is because what readings Scout officer said "He's different from what we've got at the same age. He's not just about brawn and pace, he's got football intelligence. He's a lovely size, around 6 ft 2 in, can use both feet."

Mihail Alexandrov 19 yo SM rating 74 he plays for Borussia Dortmund was set to sign for liverpool last year but collapsed due to work permit problems :( A Bulgarian soccer legend, Spas Dzhevizov said that he has never seen a bigger talent before:eek: :eek: . The current coach of Borussia Dortmund stated that Aleksandrov has the ability to become a big football player in the future and that he has amazing skills for his age (18 years).In the end of April 2008 the Bulgarian National Team (U-19),where Aleksandrov is 6 years captain:eek: , had quallified for the European finals for the first time in 20 years and he already left his name with golden letters into the Bulgarian Football History.

Momchil Tsvetanov or Cvetanov(i believe its this one but uefa seem to disagree:S Anyway He is not on the DB which is Crazy as he should be as hes played over 5 games. He plays on the Flanks and has a thunderous left foot and a deadly free kick my mate from bulgaria says he has a shot that matches/beats that of kolodin of russia:eek: :eek:

This team could maybe surprise a few people if all the hype is true!

HungaryASS0607.gif

They Denyed Porugal a Place in this tournament so no pushovers!!!!!

Players to Watch!!

Krisztián Németh of Liverpool This Player is a star and has bagged loads of goals at Under 19 level and even U 21 LEVEL 17 goals in 12 games at these levels:eek: :eek: :eek: He is only 18 and SM rating 81 he is regarded hot property at livepool Németh is expected to make the step up to first-team football within the coming year and Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez appears more than confident in his ability to do so. He is considered to be a rising star at Liverpool. he has also had a senior call up at senior level for Hungary but was unused sub!!! i hope he lives up to his hype and if he does there will be a buying frenzy on SM i can assure you!!!!

Vladimir Koman, is the captain and a Great playmaker from the wings! he is 19yo and SM Rating 78 and is on the books of Sampdoria he made his debut and set up the winning goal for sampdoria in april and is highly rated there!!! btw if your ukraine id expected you to be gutted as he was actually born there but moved to Hungary as a Kid and decided to represent them

This Group could be tighter than you would presume for sure spain and germany are Favorites but dont write Hungary and Bulgaria off

[

They Denyed Porugal a Place in this tournament so no pushovers!!!!!

Players to Watch!!

Krisztián Németh of Liverpool This Player is a star and has bagged loads of goals at Under 19 level and even U 21 LEVEL 17 goals in 12 games at these levels:eek: :eek: :eek: He is only 18 and SM rating 81 he is regarded hot property at livepool Németh is expected to make the step up to first-team football within the coming year and Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez appears more than confident in his ability to do so. He is considered to be a rising star at Liverpool. he has also had a senior call up at senior level for Hungary but was unused sub!!! i hope he lives up to his hype and if he does there will be a buying frenzy on SM i can assure you!!!!

Vladimir Koman' date='[/b'] is the captain and a Great playmaker from the wings! he is 19yo and SM Rating 78 and is on the books of Sampdoria he made his debut and set up the winning goal for sampdoria in april and is highly rated there!!! btw if your ukraine id expected you to be gutted as he was actually born there but moved to Hungary as a Kid and decided to represent them

This Group could be tighter than you would presume for sure spain and germany are Favorites but dont write Hungary and Bulgaria off

I think that here I can help u a little cos I have many friends from Hugary cos I'm from Transilvania and here live many Hungarians

I'll try , so it's not 100% sure that I can.

I know many languages (not perfect , just enough to help me but I don't know too much Hungarian:( :o )

regular_2008czechrepublichomeshirt.jpg

Player to Watch!!!!!!

Tomas Necid 18 yo SM Rating 78 of SK Slavia Praha has been of loan to a fellow czech team and impressed with 5 league goals he is highly rated striker and one to watch

Libor Kozák Not on db :( He was top Scorer last year in the Czech 2nd division which isnt bad for am 19yo due to this he earned a move to lazio:eek: for around 1 million so definatley one to watch!

Radim Řezník He is a 19 yo RB SM rating 83 he plays for banik Ostrava and is highly rating and even earned under 21 caps must watch him he could be a good buy on SM

Ondřej Mazuch19yo CB who plays for fiorentina after impressing in this homeland his SM Rating is 83 and will be a rock in defence for the Czech and definatley a hot prospect!

Jan Hable also plays for Fiorentina after impressing in Czech He is a Midfielder 19yo SM Rating 77 Buy him now as this rating will rocket if he gets the chance to play!!

Miroslav Štěpánek of Hamburger is a defender who has recently graduated from the youth team could be intrested to see his potenial!!!!

england_away_shirt_2008.jpg

Most of you would have heard of most of these players but for those of you that havent here is the Players to Watch!!!!!!

Scott Sinclair 19 yo Winger SM Rating 85 is a chelseas player on loan and Crystal palace He has had numerous loan spells at many clubs and showed why hes so highly regarded He has scored many goals at youth level for England and will be a huge part of their team!

Victor Moses is a 17 year old SM Rating 77 and is another Crystal Palace Player he is a real livewire and a game winner he plays on the winger or as a striker and is really impressive and a huge fans favorite he is no doubt been looked at by big clubs and has the potenial to be a superstar and this tournament allows him once again to show his talent !

Freddie Sears is another striker on the books off west ham he a striker which will add to Englands firepower He is 18yo SM Rating 75 and a player i advise you to buy now most of you will remember him scoring on his debut for west ham so he is definatley a player to watch!!!

James Tomkins is another West Ham PLayer who Broke into the starting line-up last year and played in Defence he is 19yo SM Rating 74 his rating will increase for sure if he can make some more 1st team games so definatley one to buy!

Joe Mattock is the sides most capped player at this level despite being a year younger he is 18yo and SM Rating 82 plays on the left side and has impressed at Leicester this season prompting big clubs chasing after him:D buy him before his big move!!!

Krystian Pearce is a 18yo SM rating 70:eek: :eek: He is on the books of birmingham but hasn't played a game but did have really impressive loans spells at lower league clubs He impressed for England U 17S in the world cup and was propably their best player he is a CB AND HIGHLY RATING BY the acamdemy coach would said this He has pace and power in abundance and he will be an absolute giant when he stops growing. He's strong, he's tidied up his feet and he's another ... who is not flash or arrogant. He thrives on being pushed." btw he also gets a few goals so id definaltly buy him now!!!!!!!!!!!

regular_2008greecehomeshirtl.jpg

Players To Watch!!!!!!

Sotiris Ninis is a 18yo SM Rating 82 who plays for Panathinaikos and is regarded as hot property in Greece He has also had a senior call up and on his debut he scored :D This is a big Tournament for him to see if he can fufil his expections and the hype which will be intresting to see

Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Yes I did Copy and paste that lol) is a 20yo SM Rating 88 and he plays CB for AEK Athens!! He is regarded as one of the biggest talents in years and the next big thing in Greek football. Comparisons are already being made between him and Tony Adams while AEK Athens fans already consider him as the next Stelios Manolas.:eek: :eek: :eek: There are rumors of many big European clubs (including major teams from Spain, Italy and England) watching him closely but none of them has made an offer for him yet. Despite all the intrest Papastathopoulos stated that he does not want to leave AEK Athens yet. Be intresting to see him play !!!

Lefteris Matsoukasis an 18yo Striker play for Olympiacos His SM Rating is 72 :eek: Buy him now :D:D Olympiacos moved quikly to secure the player as AS Roma made an enquiry on him. this just shows his talent!!!!!

Michalis Pavlis who plays as a striker for AEK Athens he is 18yo SM Rating 75 will be much higher soon!!! was top scorer in qualifying and has also scored for his club i rate this player highly and cant wait to see him play again today :D:D

they have a very good front line which is going to scare some defences!

58628a?wid=400&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

Players to Watch

Alberto Paloschi is an 18 yo striker who plays for Ac Milan His SM Rating is 80 He scored on his Serie a debut with his first touch eighteen seconds after coming onto the pitch:eek: :eek: he Has scored 2 goals for Milan and looked really impressive so i recommend you buy him!!! Also Scores alot at youth level for italy so almost certainly will shine in this tournament!!!

Francesco Bolzoni is a product of Inter's Youth Academy he is a 19yo Midfielder with a rating of 74! He is Highly regarded and has even played for the Under 21's will be intresting to see how he performs!!!

Stefano Okaka Chuka is an 18yo striker for Roma with SM Rating of 82 he had a succesfull loan spell at Modena last season scoring 7 goals he has also played for roma and scored! Could form a deadly partnership up front with Alberto Paloschi and if doesnt Italy will be hard to beat!

I've watched Camacho almost every time he has played for Atlético and he is a real prospect and should be rated mid 80's at least. Daniel Parejo is another talent and should be rated much better than 70, Aarón Ñíguez, Dani Aquino and Ivan Bolado are top players as well.

Czech Rep 2 England 0

Necid scored to 2 second half goals and looked a fine young talent where as England couldn't break the strong defence off the Czech;s

Players of the game!

Tomas Necid scored 2 goals and looked really threating he is a 18 yo SM Rating 78 so buy him now!!!!!

Martin Zeman Man of the Match performance 18yo SM rating 76 he is a great player in midfield and great deliver of the ball from set pieces!!!

I thought Kieran Gibbs in the English midfiled showed a few good touch touches' date=' he looks a promising player.[/quote']

yes he was was very good on the ball and had quick feet but the other two players excelled more in the game :D

Hungary 1 Bulgaria 0

An early goal from Krisztián Németh gave Hungary victory against fellow debutants Bulgaria in the opening round of matches in UEFA European Under-19 Championship Group A.

Players of the game!!!!

Krisztián Németh19yo SM rating 81 scored a goal and looked very lively could have had a few more but does look very promising!!!!

Vlagyimir Komán, 19 yo SM Rating 78 was very livley throughout in midfield was very impressed by this complete game id buy him now before hits the big time :D

Might be worth mentioning the goalie' date=' Péter Gulácsi, who was a key to success with a number of valuable saves. He is currently Németh's teammate with Liverpool's reserves.

Not yet on DB but definitely worth keeping an eye on.[/quote']

Yes he was very impressive bulgaria would have got some thing out of this game but for his fine saves :)