Uefa U-19 Championships!!!!

ScOuT

Re: Uefa U-19 Championships!!!!

Deniz Naki a player of Bayer LEVERKUSEN. i don't think he is on SM yet but will be interesting what partnership he can form with Fischer

I've just found that he played a few minutes (he entered in min 90 for bayer n the DFB cup) so I'm waiting for SM to add him on DB and tomorrow I'll finish the scout post for him

Hungary 1 Spain 0

Hungary left Spain's hopes of defending the UEFA European Under-19 Championship OVER:eek: :eek: as Olivér Nagy's second-half strike inflicted a second successive Group A defeat on the holders in Pribram.

Player of the Game

Péter Gulácsi Not on SM what a performance he has had in these Championships pulling off outstanding saves definatley one to watch out for!!!!

Hungary have a good team spirit and some very talent players!!! If you can watch these i recommend you to as they have impressed me

Czech Rep 0 Greece 0

The Czech Republic had to settle for a point from a Group B game they largely dominated against a Greece side reduced to ten men by the second-half dismissal of Star player SM Rating 82 Sotiris Ninis.

For all the pressure the Czech's Had they just could find the goal which was very disappointing there agony sumed up at the death wwhen the very impressive Radim Reznik SM Rating 83 hit a thunderbolt which left the bar rattling!! I Really like this Player and would advise you to pick him up while still cheap!!

England 0 Italy 0

The first-half pressure applied by England gave no indication of the stalemate to come, but Italy looked better able to handle their opponents in the second period when they might have scored themselves. The result left both countries in contention to qualify for the UEFA European U19 Championship semi-finals ahead of Sunday's third round of matches.

England's inability to convert territorial superiority into a lead nearly cost them minutes before half-time. Okaka Chuka broke clear of his markers and was just about to shoot when James Tomkins slid in to save his team.

England if they find the net and lift there confidence they coul turn this poor start around i believe

GERMANY 3 BULGARIA 0

Germany reached the semi-finals of the UEFA European Under-19 Championship for the third time in four seasons with a highly impressive victory against Bulgaria i

Dennis Diekmeier Savio Nsereko -- whos a 18yo SM Rating 71:eek: :eek: buy him NOW:eek: :eek: Lars Bender 19YO SM RATING 83 HE LOOKS A DECENT PLAYER :D All Scored for Germany to send Bulgaria Crashing out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR BUY Savio Nsereko 18YO SM RATING 71 BUY BUY BUY!!!

Group A Pts

Germany 6

Hungary 6

Spain 0

Bulgaria 0

This group is over now in terms of Qualification With Germany and Hungary Progressing!!!!

Group B Pts

Czech Republic 4

Greece 2

Italy 2

England 1

Going to be a very Interesting Last Round of Games with all Four Teams Still with Hopes of Qualifying Czech's Take on Italy While greece play England in what could be a do or die Match!!

Tonights Results

Italy 4 v 3 Czech Rep

Poli x2 SM 74 BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonaventura

Paloschi SM Rating 80 Ac milan youngster who scored for them

Necid SM Rating 78 he is destined to be great hes a great player

Moravek x2 SM Rating 77 QUALITY PLAYER!!

Italy's Mazzarani S/O

England 3 v 0 Greece

Mee

Sears SM Rating 75 West ham Player who has scored in prem:D

Sturridge SM Rating 77 Man city players who has played in Prem

Hungary 1 v 2 Germany

Andras Simon SM rating 71 is on liverpools books could be big star!!!

Rienartz

Risse

Spain 4 v 0 Bulgaria

Aaron SM Rating 80 Very tricky player

Emilio x2 sm rating 72 :eek: :eek: buy him:D

Merida SM RATING 78

Spain's Dominiguez Soto S/O

Germany Hungary Czech Rep and Italy all Qualify!!!!!!! ENGLAND are Out!

Italy 1 Hungary 0

Goal scored in the 2nd half by the very impressive and must buy player whos name is Fernando Forestieri SM Rating 82 he scored with a great finish which seperated these teams!!!

Vincenzo Fiorillo SM RATING 72 BUY HIM!!!!! He is Italy's goalkeeper and has impressed me all tournament i think he could be massive and a number 1 for MENS side in years to come EXCELLENT Goalkeeper

Germany 2 Czech 1 (AET)

Richard Sukuta-Pasu (NOT ON DB) struck after 119 minutes of a gripping contest to send Germany into the UEFA European Under-19 Championship final as 2-1 victors against a brave Czech Republic side.

Quality game which saw Risse score again (Not on DB but 1 to watch out for) before The excellent Tomas Necid SM Rating 78 Score his 4 goals of the Championships and leave him Top scorer Only for Richard Sukuta-Pasu of Bayer Leverkusen to steal it at the death!!!

My 2 favourite players in this game were Lars(83) and Sven(82) Bender who patrolled Midfield i like there style and im sure we will hear a lot of these Brothers!!!

To end on a sad note Savio Nsereko SM Rating 71:eek: who is a must buy !! will miss the final after recieve another yellow :(

Italy Germany final is Saturday

Italy 1 Hungary 0

Goal scored in the 2nd half by the very impressive and must buy player whos name is Fernando Forestieri SM Rating 82 he scored with a great finish which seperated these teams!!!

Vincenzo Fiorillo SM RATING 72 BUY HIM!!!!! He is Italy's goalkeeper and has impressed me all tournament i think he could be massive and a number 1 for MENS side in years to come EXCELLENT Goalkeeper

Forestieri was really good, he turned the game around for Italy. Our team was clearly better in the first half but failed to capitalise on their chances. Anyway, this result (being among the best 4 in a major continental tournament) has been the biggest success of Hungarian football for the last 25-odd years.

Forestieri was really good' date=' he turned the game around for Italy. Our team was clearly better in the first half but failed to capitalise on their chances. Anyway, this result (being among the best 4 in a major continental tournament) has been the biggest success of Hungarian football for the last 25-odd years.[/quote']

I have been very impressed by Hungary i think the futures bright for you mate:)

Guest King Kolo

Germany captain Florian Jungwirth and Massimiliano Tagliani of Italy will be battling it out for the right to lift the UEFA European Under-19 Championship trophy at the end of Saturday's final, and both agree it would be a once in a liftetime experience.

'Beautiful feeling'

"I don't know what my emotion would be if I lift the trophy but for sure it would be the most beautiful feeling in the world," said Jungwirth, an ever-present in the Germany midfield in their four games at these finals. "It would be something I'd remember all my life, and I'm really looking forward to having the chance to do that. As captain, I create the atmosphere on the pitch, whether we're attacking or defending – I try to keep us composed and keep our shape."

'Represent Italy'

For his part, Italy defender Tagliani temporarily allowed his thoughts to drift forward to a potential return home as champions on Sunday, saying: "To go back to Italy with the trophy would be an experience I'd never forget. Only eleven players can start the final but we have a squad of 18 – and they are all crucial. We are a real group. We represent Italy, we will do our best to win the trophy, and we are ready. We know that we have to play not just for ourselves and for each other in the team, but for every player in Italy."

Potent mixture

The captains also agreed on the invaluable experience they have gained at these finals, with Jungwirth adding: "We've had the chance to play four top-level matches here with and against the best players in Europe. We've played four matches of the highest quality that's possible at this age. That's helped me to develop as a player and as a man, and Germany as a team during this tournament." The TSV 1860 München midfielder also pinpointed the team unity as the foundation for his side's progress to the final in Jablonec, adding: "There's a good mixture in the team, some good individual talents and as a whole we're very strong. That's what has brought us success in this tournament."

'High level'

ACF Fiorentina's Tagliani, meanwhile, is delighted his side have come through a tough tournament and is hoping they can muster one last big performance at the Střelnice Stadion. "Of course we're really happy to be in the final, especially as the level of this tournament has been so high," he said. "It's been a fantastic experience for me as a player and for us as a team – it's so great to have the opportunity to play in this final against such a good Germany side. I hope the winner will be the team which plays better on the day."

Stand Outs!!!!

Mihail Aleksandrov (Bulgaria) SM RATING 74

The Bulgaria captain worked tirelessly for the cause, ostensibly occupying a left-hand side role but in reality covering tirelessly across the midfield and probing for openings. Clever in possession and never lost heart.

Vlagyimir Komán (Hungary) SM RATING 78

The Hungary captain played in an advanced midfield role behind lone striker Krisztián Németh and was perhaps his side's most consistent danger as he moved left and right, although his biggest threat came when he played through the middle. Blessed with a fine range of passing and is looking to make an impact at UC Sampdoria.

Ben Mee (England) NOT ON DB

The Manchester City FC centre-half provided the answer to England's two problems at this tournament. After sloppy defending cost two goals against the Czechs, Mee was recalled and helped to register successive clean sheets. He also broke England's goalscoring duck in their third game, with a thumping header versus Greece.

Fran Mérida (Spain) SM RATING 78

The midfielder was suspended for Spain's opening defeat to Germany but soon made his presence felt on his return, providing much of his team's attacking threat with his accurate set-piece delivery. Put in a virtuoso display against Bulgaria, capped by a fine goal with his weaker right foot.

Tomáš Necid (Czech Republic) SM RATING 78 **STAR BUY!!**

Talisman Necid's four goals drove the Czechs to the verge of the final. He made good set-pieces great. If his first-day double against England turned the hosts into contenders, his headed equaliser in the semi-final completely transformed the match. The SK Slavia Praha forward was a constant menace to defenders.

Savio Nsereko (Spain) SM RATING 71:eek: **STAR BUY***

Sat the final through suspension having picked up a last-minute yellow card celebrating the win against the Czechs, and Germany missed his energetic contributions down the left. "The best player in the tournament for me has been Nsereko," said UEFA technical observer Roy Millar. "He can go inside on his right foot to make you a goal, or can go wide left and get in behind defenders."

Stefano Okaka Cuka (Italy) SM RATING 82

Did not score at the finals, but the No9 was nonetheless the attacking focus of this Italy team. Big, strong and hard-running, the AS Roma forward is a willing target from whom the Azzurrini gather many second balls. Okaka Cuka played every minute since returning from his opening-night suspension.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Greece) SM RATING 72

Baby of the class in the tournament's youngest team, Papadopoulos belied his 16 years with eye-catching performances in the Greece rearguard. The English-style centre-back showed perfect timing and positional play with a goal-saving tackle against Italy. The Olympiacos CFP prospect then led the resistance for ten-man Greece against the Czechs.

Silvano Raggio (Italy) SM RATING 70 :eek: ***STAR BUY**

Italy realised what they had been missing when Raggio changed the game against England as a half-time substitute. Suspended for the opening match, the anchorman denied space to England's midfield runners. The 19-year-old from Genoa CFC also got forward to measure the perfect pass for the semi-final winner against Hungary.

Richard Sukuta-Pasu (Germany) NOT ON DB!!!

The spearhead of the Germany attack, his pace and power played a crucial part in his side eventually being crowned champions. Scored fine goals against Spain, decisively, in the final minute of the semi-final with the Czech Republic, and in the final against Italy. Was described as "one of the winners of the tournament" by the Germany coach Horst Hrubesch.

Other Standout's!!!!!!

Vinchenzo Fiorllio SM Rating 72

Alberto Paloschi SM RATING 80

Kristian Nemeth SM Rating 81

Andrea Poli SM Rating 74

Daniel Parejo 70

Martin Zeman 76

Radim Reznik 83

Lars Bender 83

Sven Bender 82

Lopez Emiliano Nsue 72

AARON NIGUEZ 80