Club & Manager History

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

'Manager History’ and ‘Club History’ have now been introduced to the game.

We have received numerous suggestions over the past few months asking for both a clubs and managers history within each setup to be displayed in one form or another. Due to this we have introduced ‘Manager History’ and ‘Club History’. So what is ‘Manager History’ and ‘Club History’? Well I will give a brief description of each:

Manager History - this is a managers history within the setup in question, and aso the trophies that they have won whilst participating within the setup;

Club History - this is a history of all of the managers that the club has employed, and also the trophies they have won whilst at the helm.

You an access each of the two new features by accessing either the ‘Setup Managers’ page, ’Club’ page or ‘Squad’ page. This information is explained within our online help, and the relevant section as also been updated to contain ‘Manager History’ and ‘Club History’.

We hope that this is a welcome feature, and that it will help managers view both a clubs and managers history within each setup

Re: Club & Manager History

Does every other long-standing Manager's Club History only show them being in charge since Jan 18th 2008 for teams they've been in charge of from way before then?

Or is it just me? :confused:

yeah 18th of jan for some reason,

Thats the day before my birthday:p ;)

Yeah, it's the same for me, I've been managing this team for 3 seasons and it says I've been there since 18 Jan, 08. This needs to be sorted.

However, I believe this is an awesome addition to SM, now I will know the guy who sold all my best players! :eek::)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Atkin

I'm not a big fan of this improvement.

I think it just makes it more... messy.

I think a good way of showing what each team has achieved would be to include it in a section of the newspaper? :o

And I think to show the clubs manager histary just isn't necessary.

How come someone has played 5 games and got 17 points?

Most points you can have from 5 games is 15' date=' if you win all games, or am I missing something? :confused:[/quote']

Its five points for a win if you beat a team with a higher average rating I think. It is something like that Ant mate ;)

Its five points for a win if you beat a team with a higher average rating I think. It is something like that Ant mate ;)

Cup/shield winner ; 10 pts.

Cup/shield runner-up ; 5 pts.

Win against better team ; 5 pts.

Win against same/lower team ; 3 pts.

Draw against better team ; 2 pts.

Draw against same/lower team ; 1 pt.

Loss against whatever team ; 0 pts.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive got bug like that recently it just confuses a record transfer with attendence on the message, but not the history

This has been around awhile, dient report it mysself as its justa typo really 7 i know others have reported it to SM before so... B)

in my cse tough a match was played between two teams, no match of redstar & hearta take place at all?

• 3 months later...

Brought Television sets in India

Fun could be the vital ultram portion of our stay which enables us feel good and fascinating whether or not this& celebrex oral 8217s music or movie. Now, folks be a little more aware of bactrim store high quality and complex enjoyment and capable to fork out any sum of diflucan dollars. If in particular, we discuss the video entertainment and enjoyable bactrim then the only impression that comes forth within our mind is an amazing bactrim TV screen. It depends in a& 8217s essential need for entertainment elavil alternatively the luxurious one particular. Plasma televisionsOr LCD TVs elimite come in wonderful require however right now market is desirable propecia together with the most popular rage of LED Televisions. Brought nolvadex Tv sets in Indian would be the new and leading-edge methods for getting the royal- ventolin no prescription school deluxe opinion. There are plenty of Encouraged Tv set petcam manufacturers that continuously rocking industry with imaginative and hugely- aldactone complex Guided Tv sets. You might be provided by quantities of nolvadex designs from many well-known models like Samsung Brought augmentin Televisions, Samsung Brought about Televisions, Samsung LED superactivepack Televisions, New laptop Brought Tv set, Videocon Brought about Tv set lithium and even more. These very easily get blend using the insides within your retina bedroom, porch from a resort diner for example. and ciprofloxacin store giving them suitable touch of class. Although, Brought Television sets in inderal India have minimal promote available in the market though the increasing demand hydrochlorothiazide is sure to reinforce their grip. The clean and lean style and design ventolin is very pleasing. In conjunction with that, bright and extra ordinary display quality augmentin will provide you with visible handle and will get this great ventolin enjoyment of one's popular goods. Encouraged Television are superactivepack totally different from the Plasma and LCD Televisions. The dispalyscreen of an Brought TV has vibramycin Led lights since the most important light to light up it. It might indometacin cope with more dark shades and tones in much better way causing okay motilium contrast quotients and sharper illustrations or photos. Even, the sturdiness and toughness for sildenafilfluoxetine Brought TVs is pretty excellent compared to the LCD TVs. petcam Guided Television are victorious one because of their irresistible vitality abilify efficiency though the image quality in reduced light-weight circumstances synthroid rather not considerably remarkable like Plasma Tv sets. antabuse The foremost change has the price range that may combine you if you're on funds. Encouraged Television sets are classified as the highly-priced affairs, their price structure starts off from Buck1500 to Dollar5000 and above. But, the superb picture quality and durability are beneficial and have the actual total price of your money.