• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Thanks Munt,

Munt and I are big fans of Real Madrid after our favourite clubs in England. We will continuously post news about the Spanish champions with latest news/gossips.

Please no Spam/spoilers.. And no posts saying "Use the search" as we wanted to starts afresh.

Thank You

Guest Football8

Thanks Munt' date='

Munt and I are big fans of Real Madrid after our favourite clubs in England. We will continuously post news about the Spanish champions with latest news/gossips.

Please no Spam/spoilers.. And no posts saying "Use the search" as we wanted to starts afresh.

Thank You[/quote']

BTW Sparky never knew you supported Real Madrid , i support both Liverpool and Real Madrid the same. :D:P

Anyway, I'll start it off....

Despite the pursuit for Ronaldo, current Real Madrid winger Robinho may be on his way to London as he has attracted interest from Chelsea.

With new manager Luis Felipe Scolari being the new manager, Robinho said he is 'seriously considering' a possible switch.

It is reported that the Blues offered £47,800,000 (60 Million Euros) for the winger.

In my opinion I think Robinho should stay in Spain, he's currently playing for the best team in the world and I don't know why he would want to move. The REAL reason he has is that Scolari helped him when he wasn't known in Europe.

And if Madrid lose Robinho, they'd only have Robben + Drenthe. With Drenthe needing experience, they'll either REALLY need Ronaldo or look for a suitable replacement. However, from my opinion, bad move for Real Madrid to sell.

Lmao Munt.... Man U & Real Madrid for me :D

Guest Football8

Yeh, Robinho should stay, would be great having Ronaldo and Robinho down the right and left flank. Ronaldo right flank, Robinho left. Even if Robinho did leave, Real Madrid have Robben, he is class. Also i heard Huntelaar is coming to Real Madrid, also they were going to sign him with Wesley Sneijder, last season. :)

Getafe Sign Granero

:( :(

Getafe have snapped up Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero on a five-year deal, the champions' city rivals have claimed.

The 21-year-old has made his switch permanent after spending last season on loan with the Primera Division outfit.

It is believed that Madrid valued the player at around €24m (£18.4m).

Spurs were also linked the player, who is part of the Spain Under 21 team.

Guest Atkin

Getafe Sign Granero

:( :(

Getafe have snapped up Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero on a five-year deal' date=' the champions' city rivals have claimed.

The 21-year-old has made his switch permanent after spending last season on loan with the Primera Division outfit.

It is believed that Madrid valued the player at around €24m (£18.4m).

Spurs were also linked the player, who is part of the Spain Under 21 team.[/center']

How much do you think Getafe payed for him?

Anyway' date=' I'll start it off....

Despite the pursuit for Ronaldo, current Real Madrid winger Robinho may be on his way to London as he has attracted interest from Chelsea.

With new manager Luis Felipe Scolari being the new manager, Robinho said he is 'seriously considering' a possible switch.

It is reported that the Blues offered £47,800,000 (60 Million Euros) for the winger.

In my opinion I think Robinho should stay in Spain, he's currently playing for the best team in the world and I don't know why he would want to move. The REAL reason he has is that Scolari helped him when he wasn't known in Europe.

And if Madrid lose Robinho, they'd only have Robben + Drenthe. With Drenthe needing experience, they'll either REALLY need Ronaldo or look for a suitable replacement. However, from my opinion, bad move for Real Madrid to sell.

Lmao Munt.... Man U & Real Madrid for me :D[/quote']

You say Real would only have Robben and Drenthe, I read that Drenthe could be moving to Juve, either on loan or permanent.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=783123

Can't Marcelo play LM aswell though?

You say Real would only have Robben and Drenthe' date=' I read that Drenthe could be moving to Juve, either on loan or permanent.

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=783123[/url]

Can't Marcelo play LM aswell though?

I wouldn't believe everything from Goal.com mate, they posted that Lampard had already joined FC Internazionale:p

Anyway, it seems that Robinho finally wants to stay?:confused:

Chelsea denied making a bid for the winger and he then states that his future is at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Happy to see him stay, especially now that Ronaldo MAY NOT be joining.

Wesley Sneijder has also told the press that acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo can ruin the 'atmosphere' of the team... He says that one player should not be treated superior or be paid much more than the other players...

Van Der Vaart is still linked with Real Madrid but president Ramon Calderon says that his team are ready with or without Cristiano Ronaldo & Van Der Vaart.

PS - Once again, please no Spam on the thread :)

Goal.com is pretty unreliable, well it's very unreliable but I've also read that Drenthe could be leaving for Juve as well, from other sites though.

Is he that much of an important player for Real Madrid though? Wouldn't a loan move benefit Real Madrid as well as Juventus?

Goal.com is pretty unreliable' date=' well it's very unreliable but I've also read that Drenthe could be leaving for Juve as well, from other sites though.

Is he that much of an important player for Real Madrid though? Wouldn't a loan move benefit Real Madrid as well as Juventus?[/b']

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I don't want him to move as I believe he is a very good player, still remember his first goal for Real Madrid :eek:

7 seven starts and 11 sub appearances, not the most important player as their wings are ruled by Robben & Robinho ;) But still a very good player and I really want him to stay:o

Loan is the best move as he might get more games and will have more to offer Real Madrid :)

What a first game they just had against Lask Linz. Came out 2-3 winners. ;)

Linz took the lead early on in the 13th minute of the game, courtsy Saurer. But Madrid worked their way back into the game and went in 1-2 leaders at half time thanks to goals for Baptista and Raul in the 20th minute and 44th minute respectively. In the 83rd minute Madrid wrapped up the game thanks to a Saviola goal. Linz did score a let goal through Mijatovic in the 91st minute but it was sadly too late. :)

So a great game for Real. A great way to start the pre-season as well. BTW Robben and Guti played brilliantly. The crosses they got in and the chances they created were truly amazing. If those two continue playing like this, this season and if they can avoid injury (espically Robben) they will really be a force to recon with. ;)

Lets just wait and watch for further action. :)

Well, it seems Real Madrid will almost definitely sign Rafael Van Der Vaart from Hamburger after they failed to lure Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester.

From what I have read is that a bid had been accepted and that talks will be held.

It is reported that a deal of 10,000,000 Euros has been negotiated and he may sign next week.

Very good signing from my point of view, always liked Van Der vaart and can't wait to see him pair up with Sneijder in the midfield :)

Let's just hope talks go accordingly.

Ronaldo deal is still on. :)

They probably won't stop chasing Ronaldo, but United will not let go of him. Cristiano just has to tell Sir Alex Ferguson to his face "I want to move", and Madrid would be ready - Calderon said it himself... But so far, he was quoted saying "The matter is up to Manchester and Ronaldo, we are always interested"

So, up to United & Cristiano now...

Watching Real Madrid play Arsenal on Sunday should be good :D

Anyway how does everyone feel about Real Madrid's buying style? In other words poaching and tapping up? :mad:

I do like Real Madrid but that has to stop its frustrating to see, so far this summer :

Fabregas and of course Ronaldo...

Who next eh?

Watching Real Madrid play Arsenal on Sunday should be good :D

Anyway how does everyone feel about Real Madrid's buying style? In other words poaching and tapping up? :mad:

I do like Real Madrid but that has to stop its frustrating to see' date=' so far this summer :

Fabregas and of course Ronaldo...

Who next eh?[/quote']

Yeah, I'm defo gonna watch them kick some Gooner butt :P:D

That's their style I guess, if they are really interested in a player than obviously they'd try and make a move. Who wouldn't be interested in Fabregas & Ronaldo :P

But Fabregas said that he wanted to stay at Arsenal, final word - Madrid can't do anything... But he said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, didn't dismiss comments that he wouldn't join Madrid...That's what he said anyway :o

Just imagine Fabregas, Ronaldo + Van Der Vaart at the Santiago bernabeu:eek:

Anyway, predictions for match -

Arsenal 1-2 Real Madrid:o

New formation (hopefully) :

Casillas

Sergio Ramos Pepe Cannavaro Marcelo

Ronaldo Sneijder Van der Vaart Robinho

Van Nistelrooy Raul

Ronaldo:rolleyes: Not happening this season mate!

The problem with that formation its gonna end up like this when the match starts...

Casillas

Ramos Pepe Cannavaro Marcelo

HERE YOU SEE THE GAP IN THE MIDFIELD

Sneijder

VDV

Ronaldo

Robinho

RUUD

This is more likely.......

..........................................Casillas........................................

...........Ramos...........Pepe.................Cannavaro........Marcelo......

.................................Gago.............Diarra................................

............Sneijder/Robben........VDV/Raul....................Robinho/VDV..

...........................................Ruud...........................................

Guest Football8

Raul plays better up front than attacking-mid, i would want him and Van Nistelrooy up front, as you saw last season Robinho played on the left but occasionally cut in and played up front but it still worked out so did Sneijder cutting in from right and attacking, so Real Madrid can operate like that. :)

Raul plays better up front than attacking-mid' date=' i would want him and Van Nistelrooy up front, as you saw last season Robinho played on the left but occasionally cut in and played up front but it still worked out so did Sneijder cutting in from right and attacking, so Real Madrid can operate like that. :)[/quote']

Yeah but Madrid do not play 4-4-2...and with VDV and Sneijder CM that will NOT work out because their needs to be a anchor man E.G Diarra or Gago otherwise the midfield will just be full of attack minded players leaving no help for the defence... And Raul normaly starts a game there and will push forward to support Ruud as the second striker role..

Madrid play 4-2-3-1 and I would expect them to play it again this season...

Like Ash mentioned, Ronaldo is not coming this season...

It will be a close contest in who takes the RM spot, Robben or Sneijder....

And the AM spot... VDV or Raul.. Looks like Robinho's place is almost guaranteed, if he stays :D

Anyway,

Hopefully Madrid can progress in the UCL.. underachieving in Europe for seasons now so I hope it all changes this year.

Also I feel Barca will mount a bigger threat than anybody else this season for obvious reasons :)

Atletico + Sevilla look good but Barca being Barca and with signings such as Keita, Hleb and Daniel Alves who can get goals...

Real Madrid start the season off against Deportivo La Coruna :)

Like Ash mentioned' date=' Ronaldo is not coming this season...

And the AM spot... VDV or Raul.. Looks like Robinho's place is almost guaranteed, if he stays :D

Anyway,

Hopefully Madrid can progress in the UCL.. underachieving in Europe for seasons now so I hope it all changes this year.

Also I feel Barca will mount a bigger threat than anybody else this season for obvious reasons :)

Atletico + Sevilla look good but Barca being Barca and with signings such as Keita, Hleb and Daniel Alves who can get goals...

Real Madrid start the season off against Deportivo La Coruna :)[/quote']

Yeah agree but i feel if Robben stays injury free this season and VDV gets off to a impressive start Robinho spot should/could be taken because i feel he is massively overrated due to being just a bag of tricks and Brazilian...

Guest Football8

Like Ash mentioned' date=' Ronaldo is not coming this season...

Anyway,

Real Madrid start the season off against Deportivo La Coruna :)[/quote']

Raul will defenately start, most likely up front as; Real Madrid played 4-4-2 last season, Sneijder on the right Diarra/ Gago & Guti in the centre and robinho left. :)