Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Just forgot to mention about this' date=' that Barcelona this year spent 45millions of € in prize moneys.

15M€ for Spanish League, 10M€ for each: Spanish Super Cup, European SC and Club World Cup. Adding the price of Ibra, Ronaldo was cheap :P[/quote']

Good thing they have the best CM partnership of this millenium then, eh? ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

No' date=' its not official, that is BS from MARCA;)[/quote']

Lol he was watching the 'La Liga season review' on Sky Sports 1 it seems.... :D Anyway, there is a board meeting tomorrow and the general feeling is that Pelegrini will be relieved of his duties. I'm also pretty sure that it will happen.

Lol he was watching the 'La Liga season review' on Sky Sports 1 it seems.... :D Anyway' date=' there is a board meeting tomorrow and the general feeling is that Pelegrini will be relieved of his duties. I'm also pretty sure that it will happen.[/quote']

Yeah, there's a meeting and they will focus only on what Pellegrini did this season. In my opinion, Pellegrini did an amazing job with a new team.

Im 100% sure that if he gets sacked, the next manager WILL NOT make more than 95 pts.

Yeah' date=' there's a meeting and they will focus only on what Pellegrini did this season. In my opinion, Pellegrini did an amazing job with a new team.

Im 100% sure that if he gets sacked, the next manager WILL NOT make more than 95 pts.[/quote']

I agree, Pellegrini has done the best he could have IMO. I mean the amount of points he racked up for quite superb, worthy of winning most leagues in the world. Considering also that it was his first season and a good chunk of the team had never played together before hes done a fine job. But then again, one of the sickest things I hate about RM.... They sack and hire managers like theres no tomorrow.

I agree' date=' Pellegrini has done the best he could have IMO. I mean the amount of points he racked up for quite superb, worthy of winning most leagues in the world. Considering also that it was his first season and a good chunk of the team had never played together before hes done a fine job. But then again, [b']one of the sickest things I hate about RM.... They sack and hire managers like theres no tomorrow[/b].

I Agree and yes was watching Revista De La Liga ;)

Yeah' date=' there's a meeting and they will focus only on what Pellegrini did this season. In my opinion, Pellegrini did an amazing job with a new team.

Im 100% sure that if he gets sacked, [b']the next manager WILL NOT make more than 95 pts.[/b]

Roll on another title for Barca then!

So, now Pellegrini will officially leave on 24th May. Of course this means Mourinho will be the new coach of Real Madrid. He will most likely be presented after the CL final though. It is rumored Mourinho will be getting a 3 years contract with the wage of 10 mil € per season. It will be definately interesting to see how the power in Madrid will look now, seeing as there will most likely be two big headed persons in the club (Perez and Mourinho).

It's not official Mourinho will be arriving, but there is a BIG chance he will...

So' date=' now Pellegrini will officially leave on 24th May. Of course this means Mourinho will be the new coach of Real Madrid. He will most likely be presented after the CL final though. It is rumored Mourinho will be getting a 3 years contract with the wage of 10 mil € per season. It will be definately interesting to see how the power in Madrid will look now, seeing as there will most likely be two big headed persons in the club (Perez and Mourinho).

It's not official Mourinho will be arriving, but there is a [b']BIG[/b] chance he will...

i would probably say he will , and i think every Barca Fan ( Including my self should be weary that next season will be extremely hard ( if mourinho is manager.

So' date=' now Pellegrini will officially leave on 24th May. Of course this means Mourinho will be the new coach of Real Madrid. He will most likely be presented after the CL final though. It is rumored Mourinho will be getting a 3 years contract with the wage of 10 mil € per season. It will be definately interesting to see how the power in Madrid will look now, seeing as there will most likely be two big headed persons in the club (Perez and Mourinho).

It's not official Mourinho will be arriving, but there is a [b']BIG[/b] chance he will...

No, it's not official.

In May 24th will be a meeting to decide what's better to Madrid and hopefully, Pellegrini wll stay

so thats 4 trophyless seasons for perez and the galactico project?

wonder if he's gonna get fired' date=' or any stick from the media, hell i hope he ends up managing that team the f'wit[/quote']

If you know that Barca won the league then yeah, 4 trophyless seasons..

Anyway, i really hope Pelligrini will stay, he did an amazing job with a bunch of new players and managed to get an historical amount of pts.

Rubbish? 102 goals' date=' 96 pts. I don't call that rubbish.[/quote']

Pellegrini is a good coach and he deservs credit for how Real Madrid played in the league, but in Real Madrid lost every big match this season. They lost to Lyon in CL, twice to Barca in the league and lost to Milan in CL. Madrid would never really succeed anyway with Pellegrini in Europe. This can't be blamed on how much players Real Madrid bought and that it takes time to make them work together. Inter also bought many players and Bayern too. Inter: Sneijder, Eto'o, Milito, Lucio and Thiago Motta, and they still managed to win CL and don't forget that Lucio and Samuel has never played CB's together and that Samuel never really has been a regular for Inter execpt for this season. Bayern then: Muller (from youth academy), Gomez, Olic, Robben, Tymoschuck, Pranjic, Badstuber (youth academy), Contento (youth academy). So, it can't all be blamed on how many players Real bought.

Mourinho is maybe not as offensive as Pellegrini, but my god how the media hypes him off being ultra-defensive! He has been won over teams such as Genoa away with 5-0, Milan 4-0 and Barca 3-1. So, that wouldn't be the biggest problem if he arrived to Real Madrid (if he played to ''defensive''). The problem that in my opinion could be the most interesting too see, is the ''clash'' between Perez and Mourinho. Both of them has a big ego and Perez himself have said it won't be a problem to work with Mourinho, but meh... Mourinho also wants full eyes over the transfer in and out from Madrid and only wants to work with Perez, meaning Valdano most likely will lose his work and Valdano has said that Mourinho is one of the best coaches, but not the best. How bizzare...

I can see Mourinho-Real ending in tears. It would be nigh on impossible to impose the same kind of discipline he did at Inter. If you think the likes of Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain are all gonna track back every time then you're dreaming. If Pellegrini was allowed to buy a good defender then things might have been different. No Way does he deserve to get sacked.