• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

• 2 weeks later...

Lineups for today,

Barcelona: Valdes; Daniel Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Messi, Villa, Pedro.

Coach: SPepcial One

Real Madrid: Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, R. Carvalho, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

Coach: Special One

Let's hope it's a great game and Real wins :)

Lineups for today' date='

[b']Barcelona:[/b] Valdes; Daniel Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal; Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta; Messi, Villa, Pedro.

Coach: SPepcial One

Real Madrid: Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, R. Carvalho, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo; Benzema

Coach: Special One

Let's hope it's a great game and Real wins :)

Is Higuain injured?

EDIT:Just read that he has had an injury

Really looking forward to game, it should be a great game! Not sure if Madrid can get a win at the Camp Nou but I expect them to at least probably get a draw... Happy to see Benzema start as hes better than Higauin (IMO :P), Abidal is gonna get torn apart at LB also.

80/1 for Benzema to get a hatrick...... :D

What an absolute masterclass from Barca' date=' 5-0! Breathtaking stuff, oh how I love to see Madrid getting battered even after they bought up the best they could... :D Wonder what they will do now? Because they are clearly still second best and by some margin too.[/quote']

Barca are just too good. Ramos lost his head at the end, punched Pique in the face, deliberately flattened Messi, maybe a lenghty ban is on the cards?

Wonder what Mourinho will say! :o:D

What an absolute masterclass from Barca' date=' 5-0! Breathtaking stuff, oh how I love to see Madrid getting battered even after they bought up the best they could... :D Wonder what they will do now? Because they are clearly still second best and by some margin too.[/quote']

I think that they will give it until the summer and then go and spend another £100m.

I think that they will give it until the summer and then go and spend another £100m.

Unless they can buy off Barca I don't think it will help.... :o They need to improve in dfenece definitely starting with a world-class LB and a new CB but its difficult to say who really they can buy in CB thats better than what they have. They also need a proper CF and probably a better winger than Di Maria. It still won't change anything though as Barca would still probably pull them to shreds.

Unless they can buy off Barca I don't think it will help.... :o They need to improve in dfenece definitely starting with a world-class LB and a new CB but its difficult to say who really they can buy in CB thats better than what they have. They also need a proper CF and probably a better winger than Di Maria. It still won't change anything though as Barca would still probably pull them to shreds.

I agree Di Maria was poor tonight like the rest of the team. Heard they are getting Llorente in January he could make a difference however like you said the only way they will win the league is if they buy the Barcelona team.

I agree Di Maria was poor tonight like the rest of the team. Heard they are getting Llorente in January he could make a difference however like you said the only way they will win the league is if they buy the Barcelona team.

im capped, my internet has slown down.

Can anybody tell me how Ozil played?

Agreed. Taking that they play very similar shape formations:

Casillas

Ramos' date=' Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo

Khedira, Alonso

Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil

Higuain

Valdes

Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal

Busquets

Xavi, Iniesta

Pedro, Messi, Villa[/center']

give or take the odd player; which Real players would you take over Barca ones? Myself; I'd only pay to get the services of Casillas, Alonso and Ronaldo. Then look at the larger picture: what players are there available for transfer who can improve that Real side to the extent that it's better than Barca's?

Casillas

Ramos' date=' Pepe, Carvalho, Marcelo

Khedira, Alonso

Ronaldo, Kaka, Ozil

Higuain

Valdes

Alves, Puyol, Pique, Abidal

Busquets

Xavi, Iniesta

Pedro, Messi, Villa[/center']

give or take the odd player; which Real players would you take over Barca ones? Myself; I'd only pay to get the services of Casillas, Alonso and Ronaldo. Then look at the larger picture: what players are there available for transfer who can improve that Real side to the extent that it's better than Barca's?

Before tonight, I'd have taken Marcelo over Abidal, Carvalho over (this season's) Pique, Casillas over Valdes, Alonso over Busquets, and Ronaldo over Pedro...

Right now I'm of the same opinion as you - Barca played the best football of any team in the world this season.