Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Guest Phill

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

cant beleive i havent see this until now!? ann i am also a lover of real madrid this is my lineup for real madrid.... (4-4-2)

Casillas

Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Cannavaro, Heinze/Marcelo

Robben,Sneijder,Guti, Robinho

Ruud van Nisterooy, Raul

that is for the moment havent seen their signings yet

and im not sure about Heinze and Marcelo,Heinze is very experienced Marcelo isnt that experieced but i think id rather marcelo to add some youth to the quite old team

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

But Fabregas said that he wanted to stay at Arsenal' date=' final word - Madrid can't do anything... But he said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, didn't dismiss comments that he wouldn't join Madrid...That's what he said anyway :o[/quote']

He said he didn't want to leave as final word 3 times before they tried to unsettle him..

He did dismiss comments that he wanted to join Real Madrid but stupid Spanish press i.e Marca twist the words of the players all the time, I suppose you can't blame Madrid for that but it seems every month or so they want to add Fabregas to their squad, they should 'F' off and try to unsettle someone else!

looks like wesley sneijder will be out for a long time as he has just got injured playing arsenal :mad:

unconfirmed on it's a cruciate knee ligament:(

Not good news at all for Marid. Could be out for upto 6 months from what i hear. :eek:

Looking on the bright side, Hamburger and VDV clsim that a fee has been agreed for VDV and tha he is very close to a to Real. ;):)

:D Van Der Vaart signs for Madrid!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Great news for both player and club as im 99% sure he will progress to be a Madrid great...

Also a GREAT stand in player as Madrid lose Sneijder for about 3 months:(

Really excited to see him play in a Madrid shirt can't wait for the football season to start!

My predictions for next season...

...............Ruud.......Raul.................

...Robinho........VDV:D ......Robben(IF fit)/Guti..

.....................Diarra/Gago..................

.....Marcelo...Pepe....Cannavaro...Ramos..

..................Casillas............................

But Sneijder will be apart of this beautiful side when he comes back hopefully sooner than we think...

It's gonna be the usual 4-2-3-1 and there will be some players on the bench, but Schuster will give everyone a fair chance I think...

With Sneijder out, I think the starting line up is a little easier to choose from...

Anyway, we shall see what they play in the new season, no point clogging up this thread arguing about it:rolleyes:

In other news, Drenthe is attracting teams from Italy with Juve and AS Roma interested in the young Dutch talent.

Soldado gone to Getafe alongside Granero...

Guest Football8

It's gonna be the usual 4-2-3-1 and there will be some players on the bench' date=' but Schuster will give everyone a fair chance I think...

With Sneijder out, I think the starting line up is a little easier to choose from...

Anyway, we shall see what they play in the new season, no point clogging up this thread arguing about it:rolleyes:

In other news, Drenthe is attracting teams from Italy with Juve and AS Roma interested in the young Dutch talent.

Soldado gone to Getafe alongside Granero...[/quote']

You sure it's 4-2-3-1, or 4-4-2 and Van der Vaart will fill up Sneijder's boots for the time being so as i said before more likely, Van der Vaart on the right, Diarra and Guti in the middle and Robinho left. :rolleyes:

You sure it's 4-2-3-1' date=' or 4-4-2 and Van der Vaart will fill up Sneijder's boots for the time being so as i said before more likely, Van der Vaart on the right, Diarra and Guti in the middle and Robinho left. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Like I said, let's wait and see:rolleyes:

4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2... Let's just wait shall we?:rolleyes:

For all those who haven't seen the presentation, here it is...

Ramon Calderon has said that VDV may be the last signing of the season as the quality of the current squad is good enough.

They have also hinted out that they've been defeated in the hunt for Cristiano Ronaldo...

Guest Football8

Like I said' date=' let's wait and see:rolleyes:

4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-1-2... Let's just wait shall we?:rolleyes:

For all those who haven't seen the presentation, here it is...

[YOUTUBE'][/YOUTUBE]

Ramon Calderon has said that VDV may be the last signing of the season as the quality of the current squad is good enough.

They have also hinted out that they've been defeated in the hunt for Cristiano Ronaldo...

Yeh i saw it yesterday on Real Madrid tv, but they should be getting Ronaldo at least by next summer as Ronaldo even said he wants a move. :)

Ronaldo deal is still on. :)

No mate the deal is off........Ronaldo has declared he is staying at united and that he will not be moving to Real. Good news for the manu supporters not so good news for the real supporters ;).

Well look at the right side guys, you guys have just signed VDV and are are already strong down the wings. Yuo do have both Robben and Robino, so i mean missing out on Ronaldo is not such a big blow. ;)

Guest Football8

No mate the deal is off........Ronaldo has declared he is staying at united and that he will not be moving to Real. Good news for the manu supporters not so good news for the real supporters ;).

Well look at the right side guys' date=' you guys have just signed VDV and are are already strong down the wings. Yuo do have both Robben and Robino, so i mean missing out on Ronaldo is not such a big blow. ;)[/quote']

Yeh it's of, but he said at least this season he is staying then he might consider depending on the circumstances next summer, but yeh Van Der Vaart will keep us occupied for this season and will play in Sneijder's position until he recovers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Real Madrid have made a bid 20m for Huntelaar.

Yup, they need another prolific goalscorer like Van Nistelrooy....

After they get a striker, I feel the squad will be complete and will be capable of the defense of the La Liga as well as a good CL run :)

They were also linked with benzema....

Anyway, it seems Robinho will not be leaving as Schuster wants to keep him and Chelsea have turned to Kaka

Guest Football8

Unfortunately Robinho has said he wants to go to Chelsea, he wants Real Madrid to sell him, it would of been better if he did this next season after Ronaldo came, i was hoping he would carry on his form from last season but thats not going to happen, sad to see him leave. :confused::mad:

Unfortunately Robinho has said he wants to go to Chelsea' date=' he wants Real Madrid to sell him, it would of been better if he did this next season after Ronaldo came, i was hoping he would carry on his form from last season but thats not going to happen, sad to see him leave. :confused::mad:[/quote']

From what i have heard and read, Robinho is not leaving Madrid this season. As a matter of fact he has been chosen in the first 16 for the finals of the supercopa against Valencia. :)

P.S. That is going to be a really interesting game. The first leg was a superb game. What a comeback by Valencia. Lets hope u guys have better luck this game. ;)