• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Why People Would Want to Join Madrid:

Champions Leagues in Past 15 Years: 3

Man United : 1

You guys win one champions league and you think yourselves all that. You still have ground to make up over Liverpool' date=' Milan and not to mention us.[/quote']

Mate, Man United won it last season and 1999, you really don't know much do you :rolleyes:

You guys win one champions league and you think yourselves all that. You still have ground to make up over Liverpool' date=' Milan and not to mention us.[/quote']

its actually 2. for a couple of weeks anyway when it will be 3 :).

Real madrid < Man United TBH.

weren't man city the only other team interested in him - if so that theory is blown out of the water ;)

CL knockout tie wins in the last 5 seasons:

Man United - 8

Liverpool - 9

AC Milan - 8

Real Madrid - 0

:)

Maybe but u know what i mean, it's like Tevez they'll probably fork out the money so teams like Real, Chelsea or Liverpool can't be improved.

O great Man United. You fans think your club to be the greatest. We were crowned the best club of the 20th Century. You guys haven't even dominated the first decade in the 21st century and you are already ragging on and on. As it stands now, Madrid have more dominance in the 21st century with two CL titles (2000,2002) than you guys do with 2008. So what makes you think Man Utd are so dominant?

20th Century - Madrid Best Club

21st Century - Yet to Be Decided but Man Utd have yet to assert any sort of prevailing dominance. This century has shown that Liverpool, Milan, Madrid, Porto, Barcelona, and Bayern all lay claim to the same amount of CL titles as you guys have in this century. Don't get carried away with one title... If you beat Barca, then it will be a nice little spell, but until you hit 6 or 7 Milan and Madrid will still be shoulders ahead.

O great Man United. You fans think your club to be the greatest. We were crowned the best club of the 20th Century. You guys haven't even dominated the first decade in the 21st century and you are already ragging on and on. As it stands now' date=' Madrid have more dominance in the 21st century with two CL titles (2000,2002) than you guys do with 2008. So what makes you think Man Utd are so dominant?

21st Century - Yet to Be Decided but Man Utd have yet to assert any sort of prevailing dominance. This century has shown that Liverpool, Milan, Madrid, Porto, Barcelona, and Bayern all lay claim to the same amount of CL titles as you guys have in this century. Don't get carried away with one title... If you beat Barca, then it will be a nice little spell, but until you hit 6 or 7 Milan and Madrid will still be shoulders ahead.[/quote']

agreed and however i dont think Man Utd have had a side as good as that Real Madrid one under Del Bosque when you won the title and champions league and why you got rid of him i will never know.as you said in the 20th century you were far better than Man United and i dont think Real Madrid went 27 years without winning a title.

People would rather go Real Madrid because there a bigger club than Man United in every single way and that matters to a lot of football players,when Borrussia Dortmund won the champions league most of there players left still left to clubs like Milan because they were bigger but according to some of you on here they should have stayed:o.

[quote name=People would rather go Real Madrid because there a bigger club than Man United in every single way and that matters to a lot of football players' date=':o.[/quote]

if this is true why is Ronaldo not at Real madrid or How come Arsene Wenger Has rejected Madrid????? Real madrid are not as Big as they used to be

Why did you only choose to include the last 15 years? Could it be because from 1966-1967 to 1996-1997 (30 years) that Real Madrid did not win a single Champions League/European Cup? How convenient.

I'm going to start from 1987-1988, since that was my first Champions League/European Cup that I remember watching. In terms of wins since then.

AC Milan: 5

Real Madrid: 3

Man Utd: 2

Barcelona: 2

PSV: 1

Red Star: 1

Marseille: 1

Ajax: 1

Juventus: 1

Dortmund: 1

Bayern Munich: 1

Porto: 1

Liverpool: 1

Both Man Utd and Barcelona could very well catch up with Real Madrid, so don't think too highly of yourself yet. You are not even the most successful during that period, with Milan 2 trophies ahead of you.

if this is true why is Ronaldo not at Real madrid or How come Arsene Wenger Has rejected Madrid????? Real madrid are not as Big as they used to be

Real Madrid couldnt afford Ronaldo and if SAF doesnt want to sell he wont and that applies to any player and any club,Wenger is very loyal and i doubt he would leave for anyone but then again ive heard he may leave for Real Madrid now.

people would join Real Madrid because it is one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world along with Man Utd,Barca and Liverpool.

Real Madrid couldnt afford Ronaldo and if SAF doesnt want to sell he wont and that applies to any player and any club' date='Wenger is very loyal and i doubt he would leave for anyone but then again ive heard he may leave for Real Madrid now.

people would join Real Madrid because it is one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world along with Man Utd,Barca and Liverpool.[/quote']

You conveniently forgot AC Milan I see

O great Man United. You fans think your club to be the greatest. We were crowned the best club of the 20th Century. You guys haven't even dominated the first decade in the 21st century and you are already ragging on and on. As it stands now' date=' Madrid have more dominance in the 21st century with two CL titles (2000,2002) than you guys do with 2008. So what makes you think Man Utd are so dominant?

21st Century - Yet to Be Decided but Man Utd have yet to assert any sort of prevailing dominance. This century has shown that Liverpool, Milan, Madrid, Porto, Barcelona, and Bayern all lay claim to the same amount of CL titles as you guys have in this century. Don't get carried away with one title... If you beat Barca, then it will be a nice little spell, but until you hit 6 or 7 Milan and Madrid will still be shoulders ahead.[/quote']

And most of your success was pre-historic and perhaps witnessed only by the chimps. Shut the ****. We all know real are a great club but then they have fans like you

You conveniently forgot AC Milan I see

And most of your success was pre-historic and perhaps witnessed only by the chimps. Shut the ****. We all know real are a great club but then they have fans like you

Real Madrid are bigger than AC Milan, and i have to say success pre historic theyve won 2 of the last 3 league titles:o

call me soothsayer m8 or whatever' date=' just as i made comments a few days ago about despicably arrogant real madrid fans with their assured 9 european cup arrogance, and hey what do we have here?? lol[/quote']

I am not even calling us great infact realxmadrid was the only one who said that we thought United were great.

Yes they have' date=' Real have got worse in the last 5 years. You cannot deny this surely.[/quote']

Worse - yes. Lost aura - no.

real fans don't get it do they:rolleyes::confused:

Look at the players they might get kaka' date='Fabregas,Ribery.

Kaka- Very much possible but the only reason why he should sign him is I think he probably needs a change and try out himself in a tougher league.

Fab-Arsenal don't look like winning anything any time soon but even then I think he will stay.(though I read Arsene might be on his way to Real)

Ribery- If he signs he he will be swapping one under acheiveing club for another.

Look at the players they have

Casillas- their best player by far

Ramos-He is not Madrid class, gets exposed time and time again by good player. you would have thought torres was playing against 9 year old boy at anfield.

Pepe-their best CB but needs to resort to well "underhanded tactics" to tackle the best.

Cannavaro- no way near his best so far in his Real career. Way too rash.

Heinze- Not Madrid class.(and I hate this guy)

Marcelo- LOl decent but again not someone who should playing for real.

Gago,Lassana,-Frankly will either of them get anywhere near starting lineup of the english top4? Lassana is a Arsenal and Chelsea reject. gaga's decent but that's about it.

Robben- In all honesty hes Madrid's most creative player and perhaps the only one on form. sadly for them hes too injury prone.

Sneijder/VDV-both completely off form. But both of them are good enough for Madrid.

Higuain- Looks good but again Madrid should look for someone better.

RVN- we had him and hes one of the best finishers in the world.[/quote']

All 3 signings would be good. Agreed with most of your analysis, except for Ramos (he's good enough, if he wouldn't go forward), Marcelo (will be good enough) , Gago (decent? lol. He sucks..), Diarra ( He might be good enough...), Higuian (He's definitely good enough and he should stay even for this season alone)

Mind you don't come to me with the bull that M.Diarra is a brilliant player. He is as overrated s the rest of your squad. The only player you have missed is RVN. even then scoring goals is hardly Madrid's problem

I actually agree. M. Diarra IS overrated. He's not that bad' date=' but he's too slow and he's definitely not our class (IMO)

So what do you Madrid fans make of the £21 million bid your club has made for Luis Antonio Valencia? Would love to hear some opinions.

I hope it's not true ;)

call me soothsayer m8 or whatever' date=' just as i made comments a few days ago about despicably arrogant real madrid fans with their assured 9 european cup arrogance, and hey what do we have here?? lol[/quote']

It was brought up by you guys pressurising him + AGAIN, that's only 1 person, so I still don't see your point (especially since you didn't answered to me the last time)

Anyways, I really suggest you take this discussion elsewhere, because all this flaming and hate from both sides sorta gets on my nerves. Create "The flamers thread" or something ;)

And the last thought - there is a big bunch of good clubs and currently there are no clubs that are by far better then others. All of these clubs are great and can be counted as one of the best ever (even though I dislike some of them) : Leeds United, Nothingham Forest, Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Lazio, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Ajax, Bayern , Bayer, Valencia, Real Madrid, Barca , etc (this list goes on for a long time)

Guest Football8

I'd say we need at least 5 players this summer.

Sign:

Ricardo Carvalho / Phillipe Mexes

Philipp Lahm

Frank Ribery/ Cristiano Ronaldo

Kaka (If Van der Vaart leaves)

David Villa

Loan out:

Drenthe

Javi Garcia

De la red (If fit)

Daniel Parejo

Huntelaar/Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Sell:

Dudek

Gabriel Heinze.

Faubert (Give him back)

Javier Saviola

answer what?

make a point and i ll answer it.

ps. i didnt pressurise real madrid fan to respond in the way they did. if you have a look at the time of my post' date=' some real madrid fans, not all, were posting like that before i made any comment

maybe that's more to do with that particular individual(we all know who im referring to), but i subscribe to a number of online footballing forums, and the most people have very low general opinion of any real madrid fan who keeps whoreing on their 9 european cups, and consistently go on about how all other clubs are inferior bags of excrement,[/quote']

Provoking : 567 and 570.

Unanswered : 571

Again, that's only my oppinion, but I think that was rather provoking. I can understand that consistent reminding of 9 cups can be annoying, but it's true :P:o and all this discussion is going nowhere. There is a number of big clubs around so I really don't see what's the point to finding the biggest. Each fan his own biggest club idea (for some it is Leeds, for some Lazio, for some MU , etc) and I think they should be allowed to keep their opinion. And furthermore, this thread is about Real Madrid and their problems, transfers, rumours and etc, so it would be rather nice, if some people could stop insulting , talking rubbish and etc (I am not currently reffering to you, Liucci), and just keep this thread as it is - a tribute to Madrid's greatness :D

I'd say we need at least 5 players this summer.

Sign:

Ricardo Carvalho / Phillipe Mexes

Philipp Lahm

Frank Ribery/ Cristiano Ronaldo

Kaka (If Van der Vaart leaves)

David Villa

Loan out:

Drenthe

Javi Garcia

De la red (If fit)

Daniel Parejo

Huntelaar/Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Sell:

Dudek

Gabriel Heinze.

Faubert (Give him back)

Javier Saviola

I don't think all of those signings will happen.. I mean, If I could chose 2 players who to sign , I'd take Lahm and David Silva. And a good manager....

And were you joking about Huntelaar/Nistelrooy loan? And I do think if De la Red could play as he was earlier, he could be our sub or maybe even break into first team :)

Provoking : 567 and 570.

Unanswered : 571

Again' date=' that's only my oppinion, but I think that was rather provoking. I can understand that consistent reminding of 9 cups can be annoying, but it's true :P:o and all this discussion is going nowhere. There is a number of big clubs around so I really don't see what's the point to finding the biggest. Each fan his own biggest club idea (for some it is Leeds, for some Lazio, for some MU , etc) and I think they should be allowed to keep their opinion. And furthermore, this thread is about Real Madrid and their problems, transfers, rumours and etc, so it would be rather nice, if some people could stop insulting , talking rubbish and etc (I am not currently reffering to you, Liucci), and just keep this thread as it is - a tribute to Madrid's greatness :D[/quote']

HERE ARE THE POSTS YOU WERE REFERRING TO:

You all can keep babling on like a group of nursery children' date=' Florentino now knows what he is doing, and I can assure you many of you will begin moaning once your Ronaldo's Alonso's and Kaka's leave your clubs. Then us Madrid fans will be enjoying the hate. Madrid had not won much the year's before Florentino took over, La Liga recently and Champions League a few years back. I guess we are in the same situation, many asked why would Becks, FIGO, and others join, and guess what, it did. Good luck holding onto your stars, we are very close to Florentino domination![/quote']

"i thought ronaldo would join real in the summer for sure, but now, i'm not so sure.....

i mean, if ronaldo didnt realise that he has it good at manutd, barca's 6-2 domolition of Real in their own backyard should help him make his mind up lol

fact is, real madrid have gone down hill big time, the di stefanos, puskas, zidanes, the kopas, gentos, were they playing for the same club we looking at right now??

either way, they have a lot of areas to improve on, and most of their players, talented as they are, are simply not good enough to play for the club, gago, diarra, etc. completely out of their depth..."

Wasn't referring to your post and I don't feel you made any remark which was away from the truth . But look at the remarks of some of the others who are calling them a joke club and an embarassing club who no-one in their right state of mind would want to join' date=' then this is what I call belittling :).

I didn't mention one-off results either :confused:. Others may have, but I suggested a handful of humiliating results. I would add the results you have mentioned and the losses against the sides Akash mentioned in the disappointing category as opposed to in the embarassing/humiliating category as these sides are within their own right very good sides (albeit sides which a Madrid side should be disposing off). There is no doubt that the current crop of players at Real Madrid form the most average Madrid I have seen in my lifetime too (and I'm sure even the Real fans will begrudgingly admit that). A general lack of quality in a number of positions as I intimated above.

As for the fans, I agree to an extent. But then it is quite natural for the fans of the top sides to garner a sense of arrogance. You only have to look at the fans of other sides who are used to dominating for long periods to understand how this arrogance can develop. Certain other successful side's fans have just as much assured arrogance and a dismissive tone towards others ;). I personally wouldn't single out Real Madrid fans for this, but maybe that's just my opinion :)[/quote']

"ah im sorry i skimmed through the post and i thought you were implying that i was making those derogatory remarks.....apologise in that case

i have nothing against the team, and what i think of the club and their players, i ve commented truthfully what i felt......

but concerning their fans........through the way a LOT of them are commenting, their arrogance is so upfront and in your face, i find it disturbing. And it seems that few are willing to go into a bantering contest with them, because their "9 european cups claim" will always better anything you throw at them. People who know what i'm talking about will know that bantering with real madrid fans can be futile and fruitless, so most avoid their taunts....

i was also annoyed at the way they seem so confident of taking other people's star players, and their "matter of fact" tone is incredibly arrogant.

like this guy on this thread who seemed so certain they will get kaka or ronaldo, but still talk about it in a kind of voice that suggest-"we are going to take all your best players, it's guaranteed...but if we dont, we dont give a poo anyway, cause we are real madrid"......

i mean personally i think one of kaka or ronaldo will join real madrid this summer. but the average real madrid's fan's attitude is "we will get them, but if we dont, we dont care, cause we are real madrid and we have 9 european cups anyway" there is no urgency or excitement, it s like they expect ronaldo or kaka to be handed to them on a plate

annoying to the nth degree"

that's provoking? you need to learn to deal with the truth. you really expect all those non-real madrid fans to kneel down and bow to the great real madrid? lol. i posted the way i saw it. and most people will see my views as fairly accurate. The worst i ve said that real madrid is not the club they were. mess in the boardrooms and mess in the dressing room. and the thing i can add about that is they are not exactly in a transition period are they? most players they have have peaked, because they mostly buy peaked players. only this time round, over the last few years, they havent bought properly, and the result is what we are seeing right now...

Aura of arrogance? lol. Seriously' date=' what are you talking about? [/b']

I agree with most of what Liucci, Neller and Smartdoc said. Current Real's team is good enough to challenge almost any current side in Europe, but it's still probably the worst one I've seen (well, this has been going a few years now). We have talented players (and then there's Heinze/Gago), but we have almost no teamplay , not the best atmosphere and sometimes it shows in the matches. Our chemistry needs to be improved and one of the main things is stability - what we don't have and prolly won't have with Perez. Although I've been hoping that he had learned from his previous mistakes, the signs show that he clearly didn't and will probably never learn. But hopes dies last...

Clearly, if we will get a good manager (clearly, Ancelloti isn't the case), we might be able to salvage something (Too bad that Capello was ousted). So main target for me would be a good manager and then maybe few more players (albeit, we HAVE the quality to win both Primera and CL, but good players usually don't hurt the chances ;) ) : a decent LB would be good and probably another RB/CB (I'd vote for Lahm and maybe Albiol) plus a good pair of wingers (or at least one) like Ribery, Silva.

And probably the last thing I want to point out is our players mentality. We need more players from our cantera (outsiders usually lack this), that would really respect our club and would really do their best each game - go for every ball and always give everything they've got. Those players would feel the spirit of the club, they WOULD care. At the moment, we have only Casillas, Raul and maybe Higuian (I've been really impressed by him this season and I think he will be even better then Raul).

Feel free to comment/rubish my remarks and ideas B)

this is the post you think i havent answered to?

see the bold bit i highlighted i above? i thought you were accepting my opinion when i said most real madrid fans are deplorably arrogant, and that you were merely joking around with me because it is so blatant that it's hardly worth commenting. lol

but your are right, this argument in a way is pointless. but i ve said what i felt, and i was annoyed with a particular real madrid "fan" on this thread who tried to belittle other people's club, just because they dont have 9 european cups.....

"ah im sorry i skimmed through the post and i thought you were implying that i was making those derogatory remarks.....apologise in that case

i have nothing against the team' date=' and what i think of the club and their players, i ve commented truthfully what i felt......

but concerning their fans........through the way a LOT of them are commenting, their arrogance is so upfront and in your face, i find it disturbing. And it seems that few are willing to go into a bantering contest with them, because their "9 european cups claim" will always better anything you throw at them. People who know what i'm talking about will know that bantering with real madrid fans can be futile and fruitless, so most avoid their taunts....

i was also annoyed at the way they seem so confident of taking other people's star players, and their "matter of fact" tone is incredibly arrogant.

like this guy on this thread who seemed so certain they will get kaka or ronaldo, but still talk about it in a kind of voice that suggest-"we are going to take all your best players, it's guaranteed...but if we dont, we dont give a poo anyway, cause we are real madrid"......

i mean personally i think one of kaka or ronaldo will join real madrid this summer. but the average real madrid's fan's attitude is "we will get them, but if we dont, we dont care, cause we are real madrid and we have 9 european cups anyway" there is no urgency or excitement, it s like they expect ronaldo or kaka to be handed to them on a plate

annoying to the nth degree"[/quote']

Well,maybe it's just me , but I don't know so many arrogant RM fans and most of them have pretty good common sense (I'd say most of MU fans are more arrogant and bigger glory hunters, but again, can't be said about all of them). And I still the guy , whose name you don't want to mention, is pretty decent. Sometimes I do disagree with him , but a lot of time he actually does have a point. Some of his ideas (like spanishzation of RM , some tranfers and etc) are pretty good one's and I really think some of you are too hard on him (again, he can be annoying to others sometimes). And yes yes, we know we aren't what we used to be, but most of you make it look like we're nothing, but sh*t now, a club that can attract no one, a club that can't win anything and a club that can't be considered anything more but a decent one. Now I disagree with this. It's natural for club to have ups and downs and ALL clubs experienced that. Look at Leeds or Valencia now. That certainly doesn't mean that they are not one of the best clubs. And at least we never got relegated from the 1st div (and a lot of other clubs did). So again, I just want people to RESPECT us and not be-little us. That's sorta it

Well' date='maybe it's just me , but I don't know so many arrogant RM fans and most of them have pretty good common sense (I'd say most [b']of MU fans are more arrogant and bigger glory hunters, [/b]but again, can't be said about all of them). And I still the guy , whose name you don't want to mention, is pretty decent. Sometimes I do disagree with him , but a lot of time he actually does have a point. Some of his ideas (like spanishzation of RM , some tranfers and etc) are pretty good one's and I really think some of you are too hard on him (again, he can be annoying to others sometimes). And yes yes, we know we aren't what we used to be, but most of you make it look like we're nothing, but sh*t now, a club that can attract no one, a club that can't win anything and a club that can't be considered anything more but a decent one. Now I disagree with this. It's natural for club to have ups and downs and ALL clubs experienced that. Look at Leeds or Valencia now. That certainly doesn't mean that they are not one of the best clubs. And at least we never got relegated from the 1st div (and a lot of other clubs did). So again, I just want people to RESPECT us and not be-little us. That's sorta it

no one is belittling real madrid, how an earth do you belittle a club with that kind of reputation?!! i merely pointed to a few facts, and people feel im provoking them?

personally i feel the only people who are doing the belittling or provoking is a few specific real madrid fans on here, who think everyone else s club are rubbish lol

concerning the italic bit i highlighted....what are you on about m8?? this is normal argument. if you think that's disrepecting real madrid, you need experience a proper manc/scouse banter contest lol

concerning the manu glory hunter bit, let me clarify a few things, the number of glory hunters a club has is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to the amount of trophies the club has in their trophy cabinet. so i dont think this is a route of debate real madrid fans would want to go down

no one is belittling real madrid' date=' how an earth do you belittle a club with that kind of reputation?!! i merely pointed to a few facts, and people feel im provoking them?

personally i feel the only people who are doing the belittling or provoking is a few specific real madrid fans on here, who think everyone else s club are rubbish lol

concerning the italic bit i highlighted....what are you on about m8?? this is normal argument. if you think that's disrepecting real madrid, you need experience a proper manc/scouse banter contest lol

concerning the manu glory hunter bit, let me clarify a few things, the number of glory hunters a club has is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL to the amount of trophies the club has in their trophy cabinet. so i dont think this is a route of debate real madrid fans would want to go down[/quote']

It was some other people that were be-littleing the club (not yourself). Well, at least in my country, RM is quite unpopular and almost everyone hates them. So there aren't any glory hunters :D and we have a LOT of MU fans, who almost all are glory hunters - if MU win, they almost spit on your face, if they lose - they're nowhere in sight. And I've also encountered a lot of this type of behaviour in other forums. Again, I am sorta biased, but as far as I've seen, most of MU/Chelsea fans are the biggest glory hunters (I mean post-Abramovich Chelsea)