• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Real Madrid won 4-2 yesterday against Valencia' date=' with 9 men, to win the Spanish Super Cup. :)[/quote']

Very interesting game. Guti was preferred to Gago and Torres preferred at Left back to Marcelo. Heinze playing in the center because of Canna's injury. Will be interesting to see if that's how they line up next season.

Real won the trophy "Santiago Bernabeu"

The Spain chgampions, Real Madrid won on their own land, with the score 5-3, the Portuguese team Sporting Lisbon, and won the 30th edition of the Santiago-Bernabeu trophy.

Goals of Real Madrid was entered by Higuain ('15), ('24) Robben ('19), Raul ('40-penalty) and Pedro Silva ('43 - og).

For Sporting marked Izmailov ('30), Yannick ('74) and Veloso ('90).

• 3 weeks later...

4-3 you mean ;)

Yup 4-3 now. Monreno with his second of the game....what a match !!! Loving it !!! :D

EDIT: Match over. Final score 4-3. Great game to watch. Both teams player well but towards the end of the madrid successfully killed it off. Kept the ball well and limited Numancias chances. ;)

So first win of the season for Madrid. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Madrid left it late today to beat Betis. A 90th minute RVN goal sealed the 2-1 win.

Red Card for Marcelo may have just completely ruled out a rise to 91... although 90 is still likely.

Higuan on the other hand played the full 90 minutes again, ahead of Robben. Good for the young Argentines chances of rising to 91.

De La Red also played the majority of the game before Javi Garcia replaced him on 79'.

Madrid left it late today to beat Betis. A 90th minute RVN goal sealed the 2-1 win.

Red Card for Marcelo may have just completely ruled out a rise to 91... although 90 is still likely.

Higuan on the other hand played the full 90 minutes again' date=' ahead of Robben. Good for the young Argentines chances of rising to 91.

De La Red also played the majority of the game before Javi Garcia replaced him on 79'.[/quote']

Sorry.... Why would one red card rule out a rise to 91 if his ability is worth it?

Or is it that he will have to miss games now thus meaning that these games missed would cost him?

Sorry.... Why would one red card rule out a rise to 91 if his ability is worth it?

Or is it that he will have to miss games now thus meaning that these games missed would cost him?

Well I was really 50/50 whether he was likely to make 90 or 91, after what I was told last time by SM. The problems with the red card is:

1) A red card doesn't look good on paper for the researchers. And after seeing the tackle it wasn't the best. After speaking to SM after the last ratings they said the reason he wasn't rising was because although he was very good going forward his tackling wasn't quite there.

2) Puts him out for another game and just before the changes.

3) Gives Torres or Heinze a chance to regain the position of Left Back meaning Marcelo may miss more than the games from the ban. This in effect could give him poor morale and mean his performances aren't as good.

Just looking at the worse that could happen. Hope it doesn't but....

Well I was really 50/50 whether he was likely to make 90 or 91' date=' after what I was told last time by SM. The problems with the red card is:

1) A red card doesn't look good on paper for the researchers. And after seeing the tackle it wasn't the best. After speaking to SM after the last ratings they said the reason he wasn't rising was because although he was very good going forward his tackling wasn't quite there.

2) Puts him out for another game and just before the changes.

3) Gives Torres or Heinze a chance to regain the position of Left Back meaning Marcelo may miss more than the games from the ban. This in effect could give him poor morale and mean his performances aren't as good.

Just looking at the worse that could happen. Hope it doesn't but....[/quote']

Wow, really..... I didn't realize that red cards would have that much of an effect....

Cheers for clearing that up mate.... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In The First Leg Ramos Was At Fault for All 3 Goals' date=' 1st Time He Did'ny Bother To Tackle The Attacker & For The 2nd He Was Alittle Out of Posisition & 3rd Goal He Let The Attacker Free I The Box, Very BAD..

[url']http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcebnpWiWM[/url]

God thats some poor defending i think real need to do something they have conceded a ridiculous amount of goals

Even thou they have scored 28 they have conceded 16(League) which dosent sound bad but its the worse in the top ten and if they do that against the bigger teams(Barca,Villareal,Valencia ECT) they wont get away with it i think they lack organisation at the back but luckily have the prowess in the attcking sense(VDV,Higauin,Sneijder ECT)

Will not be surprised if Bernd Schuster gets sacked, every Real Madrid manager are set HIGH expectations. And seeing how poorly Real are doing (defense wise) with the injuries of Pepe and Metzelder, suspension of Hienze(Hot Head) also playing a LW in the LB position (Marcelo) who is poor defensively but good going forward I can see a poor streak about to take place. How could i forget Ruud being injured for the rest of the season which is a VITAL blow. It may not be entirely his fault but he will be blamed...Bye Bye Schuster.

• 2 months later...
Guest Football8

We won 3-1 tonight, once again Robben scoring, thats 3 in 3 now for him, surely a rise to 93.

Nekounam gave Osasuna the lead, then Sergio Ramos scored followed by Higuain and then Robben.