Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Kaka keeps saying he wants to stay at Milan...

Of course he is, European Parlament elections are around the corner, he doesn't want Berlusconi to lose any votes, as any respectful person would do. But he already stated to the Brazilian Press that he will not play with the number 5 Jersey at Real Madrid, the 22 the 8 and the 10 are his favored numbers.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Of course he is' date=' European Parlament elections are around the corner, he doesn't want Berlusconi to lose any votes, as any respectful person would do. But he already stated to the Brazilian Press that he will not play with the number 5 Jersey at Real Madrid, the 22 the 8 and the 10 are his favored numbers.[/quote']

Wow, you can't wait to have your hero play for Real Madrid, can you?

Didn't you get the memo that they suck now? :P

Anyways, that just shows Kaka is more concerned about Political games then he is about being honest. Pfft, so much for being religious.

But he already stated to the Brazilian Press that he will not play with the number 5 Jersey at Real Madrid' date=' the 22 the 8 and the 10 are his favored numbers.[/quote']

so one of gago, miguel torres or sneijder are leaving/getting a new squad number?

Its no secret they wanted to sell Sneijder you said on a different thread so he may get his wish. ;)

i said its no secret they want to sell sneijder?? dont remember that - can remember saying they want rid of robben and possibly sneijder to get rid of the dutch clique, but not sneijder (and gago isnt good enough for madrid, so they should dump him)

i said its no secret they want to sell sneijder?? dont remember that - can remember saying they want rid of robben and possibly sneijder to get rid of the dutch clique' date=' but not sneijder (and gago isnt good enough for madrid, so they should dump him)[/quote']

Same thing to me burs! :P Well he might get his wish anyway

Just so you guys have an idea of how things are down here in Brazil on this evening's news Kaká was already a Real Madrid Player.

Chelsea made an official statement on their site that they had never put in a bid for him.

Is it on Real Madrid's website? No.

Did Perez confirm it? No.

The Brazilian press is just as reliable as The Sun. :D

Although everywhere is reporting it, until it is actually confirmed I don't think you should be believing anything just yet. I think it's all going to be revealed on Monday, when Kaka is in Milan. Milan will see how Kaka feels about the move and he will speak to Berlusconi, who hasn't even said he wants to sell Kaka yet. They've always gave the player the chance to hear the offers which they've received before accepting it and that seems okay. Unless Kaka was lying before he left for Brazil, where he was asking the media to leave him a lone as he wants to stay at Milan then the fans can still remain a little optimistic. The media make big money from stories like this and will write anything to get more and more people reading and visiting their sites. I'm hoping for a miracle and on Monday, Berlusconi comes out in traditional style, acting as if he's saved Kaka from Madrid, "I've appointed Kaka captain and he'll stay." If he doesn't, well Milan better invest the money in 2/3 defenders, a CM and a CF.

Guest Football8

the mail are reporting that robben and sneijder are moving to milan - if so then thats not a bad deal at all for milan

I hope not, the original fee is 56m though. :)

I don't think Kaka cares very much about money' date=' he's on big money at Milan and I believe the salary offered by Chelsea and Madrid will be pretty similar, because I don't think we will be very demanding. He's very religious, I think he plays for the enjoyment of it, not for the money.[/quote']

Bloody hell, how wrong I was! He's a blackmailer! :)

As described here, he's made some extortionate demands. Yes, I realise it's Goal.com and so it can probably be taken with a pinch of salt, but it still makes for an interesting read.

Not only does Madrid have to pay £56m, Kaka (apparently) wants a £10.1m signing-on fee, £10.1m commission for his agent (and father), and a £1.3m transfer for his younger brother Digao, which totals almost £78m. AND that's not including his massive pay check every week.

Guest Football8

Bloody hell' date=' how wrong I was! He's a blackmailer! :)

As described here, he's made some extortionate demands. Yes, I realise it's Goal.com and so it can probably be taken with a pinch of salt, but it still makes for an interesting read.

Not only does Madrid have to pay £56m, Kaka (apparently) wants a £10.1m signing-on fee, £10.1m commission for his agent (and father), and a £1.3m transfer for his younger brother Digao, which totals almost £78m. AND that's not including his massive pay check every week.

We don't want his brother and he has to consider his age as well, 27, that's not young. This is the last year we should try to sign him.

Bloody hell' date=' how wrong I was! He's a blackmailer! :)

I think it's his reluctance to leave Milan. Again, I could be wrong ;)

Kaka has joined. :D

Thats Kaka sorted' date=' now Ronaldo. :)[/quote']

kaka joined because he was forced out by galliani, as milan are in desperate position in terms of replacing numerous ageing players...if it was down to kaka, he would have stayed at milan. leaving a 7 time european champion that made you the player you are today to join a 9 times european champion who you have no affiliation with what so ever, it doesnt actually matter to him as much as it matters to ronaldo.

speaking of which ronaldo is a different story. ronaldo wants to leave but his club are holding on tight. if they want ronaldo, perez would have to wranch him from the cold dead grasp of ferguson(literally of course). and i know real are backed with limitless funds from several spanish banks who would prefer to go bankrupt just to help real madrid, but borrowing 100 odd million, is that not asking a bit too much