• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

I see Real Madrid recapturing their former glory with Florentino Perez.

Hello Kaka' date=' Ribrey, Benzema. The 11th Champions League.

Ofcourse the 11th will come under Perez, because the 10th will come under Vicente Boluda :']

Why was Madrid after Pennant :confused: , he cant even get in our first 16 let alone Madrids :eek:

Real Madrid being linked with such players (Pennant, Valencia etc) is un heard of Madrid are far to good for such players

Why was Madrid after Pennant :confused: ' date=' he cant even get in our first 16 let alone Madrids :eek:

Real Madrid being linked with such players (Pennant, Valencia etc) is un heard of Madrid are far to good for such players[/quote']

Yea but this was with Calderon,

Does anyone remember Florentino Perez's power, Zidane, Ronaldo, Becks, Figo, Etc.

Madrid's dominance will come back, and with it all the glory supporters :mad: , O well.

Florentino 09!

Florentino knows both about Football and Money matters. It depends on his objectives, he certainly will go for Class players first, Ribery, Villa, Benzema, Kaka, and if he wants to make Madrid some money than he'll go for Ronaldo. I doubt he will be his first or second buy if he does in fact buy him though. Hopefully he won't go for another Beck type of player, I trust Florentino's methods tho.

I hate VdV everytime he plays its just more of a dissapointment. And if I were Robben, and Higuain or Raul aren't on the field I would give up on passing the ball, its so frustrating to see Robben get past 3-4 players then give a great pass for VdV, Guti, or any other smuck miss it. Now Drenthe is the biggest piece of c*** on Madrid. He can't manage to stay on his feet. Everytime he gets into the proper position I say to my brother, watch him fall, what happens, he trips himself. Pitiful that Madrid have this sort of monkey buisness (pun intended) among their ranks.

You won't get anywhere near the CL for the next 5 years I can assure you that

I dont think you can say that, a team that boasts, VDV, Sneijder, Robben, Diarra x 2, gago, Guti, Higuain, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Cannavaro, Ramos and pepe ( not to mention all the others ) is too good to write off, and their Madrid, they have huge spending power and no doubt will bring in even more great talent.

They just need a manager to become settled under. I could understand you saying Arsenal not getting there, But Madrid ? no, you can never right them off imo

I dont think you can say that' date=' a team that boasts, VDV, Sneijder, Robben, Diarra x 2, gago, Guti, Higuain, Raul, Van Nistelrooy, Cannavaro, Ramos and pepe ( not to mention all the others ) is too good to write off, and their Madrid, they have huge spending power and no doubt will bring in even more great talent.

They just need a manager to become settled under. I could understand you saying Arsenal not getting there, But Madrid ? no, you can never right them off imo[/quote']

the only 2 players who like Real madrid class atm are Robbenand sneijder. Higuain gets goals but I am not too sure if he is as good as his stats suggest. And of course their defense is nothing short of woeful. When you have marcelo,Cannavaro,Pepe and Ramos as your first choice pairing(though this pairing does change) you don't feel too confident. All of them are overrated. Ramos going forward is decnt but defending leaves a lot to be desired.

I am sure I will be proved right. There are many better equipped teams than them in the CL

You won't get anywhere near the CL for the next 5 years I can assure you that

Hmmm' date=' we'll see :)B)

I hate VdV everytime he plays its just more of a dissapointment. And if I were Robben, and Higuain or Raul aren't on the field I would give up on passing the ball, its so frustrating to see Robben get past 3-4 players then give a great pass for VdV, Guti, or any other smuck miss it. Now Drenthe is the biggest piece of c*** on Madrid. He can't manage to stay on his feet. Everytime he gets into the proper position I say to my brother, watch him fall, what happens, he trips himself. Pitiful that Madrid have this sort of monkey buisness (pun intended) among their ranks.

Agreed about Drenthe... *sigh* I mean, sure he's talented, but he just gets into good situations and then ruins them (with fashion though :D). Well, Rafael was amazing at HSV (world class) and I think he just hasn't adapted yet. He is 1 of my most liked players and I definatelly hope he will be great for my favourite club...

the only 2 players who like Real madrid class atm are Robbenand sneijder. Higuain gets goals but I am not too sure if he is as good as his stats suggest. And of course their defense is nothing short of woeful. When you have marcelo' date='Cannavaro,Pepe and Ramos as your first choice pairing(though this pairing does change) you don't feel too confident. All of them are overrated. Ramos going forward is decnt but defending leaves a lot to be desired.

I am sure I will be proved right. There are many better equipped teams than them in the CL[/quote']

Ugh... Casillas? Oh ya, he's below-par overrated keeper, who couldn't even save a shot from a blind guy... Marcelo is quite good in attack, but he's definatelly not a defender... Ramos can be a pretty good wing back, if he has some covering... Pepe is alright as well :) and let's see... Nistelrooy?!

Real Madrid is becoming a second rate club due to Mijatovic's rubbish (for the sake of not using harsher language) transfer policies. I can understand Valencia, or other mid range players. But Faubert, since when has Real Madrid the best club of the 20th Century turned into a meeting ground for Cr*p players?!!!!?!?!? Why not bring up players from la Cantera, Palanca, Bueno, Parejo. But no waste 1.5 Million Euro's on a garbage player so he can take minutes which could be better used towards developing talent. I rather have DRENTHE :eek: on the field than this schmuck. This past year and a half have made me truly feel embarrassed to be a Madridista.

MIJATOVIC DIMISION!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Real Madrid is becoming a second rate club due to Mijatovic's rubbish (for the sake of not using harsher language) transfer policies. I can understand Valencia' date=' or other mid range players. But Faubert, since when has Real Madrid the best club of the 20th Century turned into a meeting ground for Cr*p players?!!!!?!?!? Why not bring up players from la Cantera, Palanca, Bueno, Parejo. But no waste 1.5 Million Euro's on a garbage player so he can take minutes which could be better used towards developing talent. I rather have DRENTHE :eek: on the field than this schmuck. This past year and a half have made me truly feel embarrassed to be a Madridista.

MIJATOVIC DIMISION!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/quote']

I couldn't have put that in a better way *cries*

P.s. we should be happy that we at least got rid of Calderon *wink*

Raul and Di Stefano = Two Best Spanish Players of all Time

I can't help but see that we have a great chance of winning La Decima this year.

Robben - playing as the second best player in the world after Messi

Higuain - great stuff

Raul - Legend

Sneijder - our week link In my opinion, oddly enough

Defense - Incredibly solid except for Heinze

Casillas - World's no1 1.

Lass - very impressive

Overall I am very happy, except that we have faubert....should move Palanca and Bueno up, and probably should have recalled Garay...

Raul and Di Stefano = Two Best Spanish Players of all Time

I can't help but see that we have a great chance of winning La Decima this year.

Robben - playing as the second best player in the world after Messi

Higuain - great stuff

Raul - Legend

Sneijder - our week link In my opinion' date=' oddly enough

Defense - Incredibly solid except for Heinze

Casillas - World's no1 1.

Lass - very impressive

Overall I am very happy, except that we have faubert....should move Palanca and Bueno up, and probably should have recalled Garay...[/quote']

Agreed with most of the stuff, but here are few of my thoughts :

1) Defence wasn't too brilliant yesterday... (Ramos header...) Although, it's a huge improvement, considering what we had few months ago

2) I am still not too impressed by Diarra. He's not bad, by any means, but I still think he's not our calibre

3) Sneijder isn't a weak link, but I am concerned about his recent form

4) and I definatelly agree that Garay should've been recalled... (RM isn't a place for Faubert (at least for now))

After todays win I just can't go to sleep without saying : GET RID OF HEINZE!

Well, all i can say is that you guys are being a bit hard on him. Yes, he is currently not playing brillianly, but imo, overall the Madrid defence is not brilliant. yes, Heinze is not performing up to the mark but he is not playing badly........;)

And play who ? Marcelo ?? Drenthe ?? Torres ?? Heinze is our best option' date=' for now.[/quote']

Well, good question actually. But I am sorta biased, cause I really don't like Heinze, so I'd rather either play with 3 cb's and 3-5-2 (Cannavaro, Ramos, Pepe) or play our own product - Torres.

Well' date=' all i can say is that you guys are being a bit hard on him. Yes, he is currently not playing brillianly, but imo, overall the Madrid defence is not brilliant. yes, Heinze is not performing up to the mark but he is not playing badly........;)[/quote']

Well, I never liked him and I wasn't too happy when he came to my favourite club. And I just think he's not RM class...