Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest Football8

Official Real Madrid Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Tbh I think Valencia's a good player and can only develop at a club like Man Utd' date=' especially as he's use to the English atmosphere. Who knows, he might become the new Ronaldo ? They both have similar pace, but Valencia doesn't score as many, but he may do now, with better players around him. ;)[/quote']

yeah i would agree with that, also they are physically very similar. both big strong wingers who are very direct in their approach

obvious valencia is no where near ronaldo's league atm, but it s pretty shocking how he s being cast about on this forum like some kind of medicore joke player that nobody wants....clearly that's not true when both real madrid and manutd made bids for him...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Guest Football8

yeah i would agree with that' date=' also they are physically very similar. both big strong wingers who are very direct in their approach

obvious valencia is no where near ronaldo's league atm, but it s pretty shocking how he s being cast about on this forum like some kind of medicore joke player that nobody wants....clearly that's not true when both real madrid and manutd made bids for him...[/quote']

Just to say, Real Madrid made a bid in their mediocre period before Florentino Pérez arrived. :o

alex ferguson knows more than enough about football to justify the cash he is paying' date=' if he s paying that kind of money, clearly there s a reason, has noone thought about that?[/quote']

well he has had some very expensive flops in recent years (veron, hargreaves, nani)

well he has had some very expensive flops in recent years (veron' date=' hargreaves, nani)[/quote']

but those are all highly talented players who for one reason or another didnt fit into the team, but they are all definitely very talented players

veron-too lazy for the epl

hargreaves-dodgy knee

nani-loves himself a bit too much, thinks he s ronaldo when clearly he s too short and too ugly

ppl on here have made valencia out as some kind of joke player. why? i know the guy s no world beater, but he s young and he has a lot of talent. he could be a flop. but his natural talent alone is worth 16 million right now. give him a season. who knows?

Whos the one loling now that Ronaldo has gone to Real Madrid and Valencia has gone to Man Utd ? :P *lols*

OMG Munt, You are amazing, I was waiting for someone to bring this up. YOu could also quote where many people were like, WHO WOULD WANT TO SIGN FOR A JOKE CLUB LIKE REAL.

HALA MADRID

AMAZING WORK MUNT!

Who use to wear the no.8 shirt for madrid guys? or no-one?

And what do we think ronny will wear? :o

Gago takes the number 5

Kaka gets the number 8

Ronaldo will probably get the 10 or 9

David Villa will take the 9 if Ronaldo doesn't take it

And I think Gago will be sold, so idk about that #5

Gago takes the number 5

Kaka gets the number 8

Ronaldo will probably get the 10 or 9

David Villa will take the 9 if Ronaldo doesn't take it

And I think Gago will be sold' date=' so idk about that #5[/quote']

Can't see you getting Villa now as Real ruled themselves out of the race and are apparently concetrating more on Benzema.

Gago is absolutely sh*t, to put it nicely! :)

Hargreaves was pretty good - when he's playing.

he's played something like 25 games in 2 years, costing £17m and he's not likely to be back until next year (and there are rumours that his current problems are career-threatening), and when you take into account that it was fairly common knowledge that he was a tad injury prone it makes you wonder why they spent that much on him

Whos the one loling now that Ronaldo has gone to Real Madrid and Valencia has gone to Man Utd ? :P *lols*

Munt you have actually quoted me wrong.

why is everyone dismissing valencia as some kind of second rate "mediocre" player???

alex ferguson knows more than enough about football to justify the cash he is paying' date=' if he s paying that kind of money, clearly there s a reason, has noone thought about that?[/quote']

Here here.

Of course I was laughing at you 'Madrid' fans, but that was because of one reason only, because yous didn't rate Valencia at all. In other threads I have stated (before joining United) that I actually like Valencia. Its a shame that some people can't see potential and in fact have to just buy it. The reason Ronaldo is the player he is today is because of one man and one man only and that is the genius who is Sir Alex Ferguson - The greatest manager of all time. Ronaldo will not become any better by joining Madrid and its a shame he didn't realise that SAF is the reason he is the player he is.

Guest Football8

Can't see you getting Villa now as Real ruled themselves out of the race and are apparently concetrating more on Benzema.

Gago is absolutely sh*t' date=' to put it nicely! :)[/quote']

He ain't, he's been a good player over the past few years and sometimes been compared to Redondo.

Guest Football8

who compared him to redondo - stevie wonder??

He has a LOT to do until he's Redondo, but he's style is a bit like him.

Can't remember who compared him to Redondo though.

he's played something like 25 games in 2 years' date=' costing £17m and he's not likely to be back until next year (and there are rumours that his current problems are career-threatening), and when you take into account that it was fairly common knowledge that he was a tad injury prone it makes you wonder why they spent that much on him[/quote']

Yeah , I know. And I dislike United :P (and rather he had stayed at Bayern) But admit it, when he played, he was class. Remmember last years road to CL victory. You've prolly wouldn't have made it without him.

He ain't' date=' he's been a good player over the past few years and sometimes been compared to Redondo.[/quote']

No offence, but Gago sucks... I used to rate him as a major talent, but he became a major flop instead :D

Yeah ' date=' I know. And I dislike United :P (and rather he had stayed at Bayern) But admit it, when he played, he was class. Remmember last years road to CL victory. [b']You've[/b] prolly wouldn't have made it without him.

Burs is a Liverpool fan. ;)

He'll probably be very offended by this post. :P

Its a shame that some people can't see potential and in fact have to just buy it. The reason Ronaldo is the player he is today is because of one man and one man only and that is the genius who is Sir Alex Ferguson - The greatest manager of all time. Ronaldo will not become any better by joining Madrid and its a shame he didn't realise that SAF is the reason he is the player he is.

LOL :D

Yeah and Messi is only good because of his couple of managers, Zidane etc etc :P

These guys are world class because they are born with the tallent, Fergie helped him no doubt but he would still be as good just the same as any world class player you pick really, the managers didn't make them they make theselves.

Guest Football8

Yeah and Messi is only good because of his couple of managers' date=' Zidane etc etc :P

These guys are world class because they are born with the tallent, Fergie helped him no doubt but he would still be as good just the same as any world class player you pick really, the managers didn't make them they make theselves.[/quote']

True, was thinking earlier about this, before Ronaldo use to be pure skill and the odd shot. But now he's gained confidence over the years and started getting in there and became a better player.

Apparently the Barca president said Messi's the best of all time, I'd say he wouldn't even be in the top 10 of all time yet !

Yeah and Messi is only good because of his couple of managers' date=' Zidane etc etc :P

These guys are world class because they are born with the tallent, Fergie helped him no doubt but he would still be as good just the same as any world class player you pick really, the managers didn't make them they make theselves.[/quote']

I still think they had at least a stable coach at their respective clubs when they were younger. At Madrid they will no doubt chop and change managers quicker than they change their underpants and its for this reason that Ronaldo won't become a better player than he is.

I know a player is born with the talent, but with the right manager I think they can become better players. A bad example might be Valencia (probably the worst lol). At Wigan hes a good player but with his move to United and under Alex he will most likely become a better player (hopefully lol).

I still think they had at least a stable coach at their respective clubs when they were younger. At Madrid they will no doubt chop and change managers quicker than they change their underpants and its for this reason that Ronaldo won't become a better player than he is.

I know a player is born with the talent' date=' but with the right manager I think they can become better players. A bad example might be Valencia (probably the worst lol). At Wigan hes a good player but with his move to United and under Alex he will most likely become a better player (hopefully lol).[/quote']

No offence but he aint bad how he is. :D

Guest Daragh

I disagree with that

Take Kevin Doyle for example, do you think he would have become the player he is today working under Pat Dolan (the old Cork City manager)? No he wouldn't. Ok Kevin Doyle isn't exactly world class but I'm just using him as an example :D To a certain extent the coaches do improve the players.

Players don't just become world class because they were born with talent. They need the right coaches behind them to help them take the next step.

I know a player is born with the talent' date=' but with the right manager I think they can become better players. A bad example might be Valencia (probably the worst lol). At Wigan hes a good player but with his move to United and under Alex he will most likely become a better player (hopefully lol).[/quote']

Enjoy Your Luis Antonio Valencia, although he doesn't score nearly as much as Ronaldo, I'm sure he'll make it up with technique, dribbling, and merchandising...Woops :P. The Disrespectful Old Man has lost it, selling Tevez and Ronaldo was probably among the worst decisions he has ever made. Rooney and Berbatov, frightening attack :rolleyes:. And if Barcelona does get Villa, we'll get Benzema and zizou will smuggle scarface into Spain.

A Second attempt at insulting my intelligence, you mean to tell me that Valencia is good, I mean 17 million pounds good? You were laughing at us buying Valencia, and now try and turn your opinion 360 to make him out to be a potential world class replacement.

Enjoy Your Luis Antonio Valencia' date=' although he doesn't score nearly as much as Ronaldo, I'm sure he'll make it up with technique, dribbling, and merchandising...Woops :P. The Disrespectful Old Man has lost it, selling Tevez and Ronaldo was probably among the worst decisions he has ever made. Rooney and Berbatov, frightening attack :rolleyes:. And if Barcelona does get Villa, we'll get Benzema and zizou will smuggle scarface into Spain.

A Second attempt at insulting my intelligence, you mean to tell me that Valencia is good, I mean 17 million pounds good? You were laughing at us buying Valencia, and now try and turn your opinion 360 to make him out to be a potential world class replacement.[/quote']

Hahaha, you talk a lot of .... We didn't ever buy Tevez, so I don't know how we managed to sell him. He sold Ronaldo because he wanted to go, what would be the point in keeping a players whos mind was elsewhere - he made the right decision and cashed in on him and what a cash deal it was. You really think United will end up just signing Valencia then? Your a bigger fool than I thought.

A second attempt to insult your intelligence? Get over yourself, I explained myself last time and now your trying to make a big deal about this again. YES I am saying Valencia is good, but £16 million pounds good remains to be seen. Lets face it we're not short of cash anyway, but players playing in the EPL usually are over-priced. Of course I was laughing at yous buying him because I knew how much you didn't want him at your club as you fail to see potential and can only see potential when it has matured and I have never stated he will be a world class replacement for Ronaldo, of course he won't. Your knowledge of the football in the premier league is minimal at best. I bet you have never even seen Valencia play.

I'm not even going to bother anymore, you fail to understand reasoning.