• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Again I am proven right! Raul is deserving of a NT spot. Marcelo is class on the wing, Huntelaar is gonna make it big, and Higuain does fine on the wing, although I doubt he'll be happy lol. We should play 3 forwards, Raul - Huntelaar - Higuain, with Raul a little more central than Higuain. still I am exuberant after this win.

Again I am proven right! Raul is deserving of a NT spot. Marcelo is class on the wing' date=' Huntelaar is gonna make it big, and Higuain does fine on the wing, although I doubt he'll be happy lol. We should play 3 forwards, Raul - Huntelaar - Higuain, with Raul a little more central than Higuain. still I am exuberant after this win.[/quote']

Not to long ago you were bagging out Marcelo saying he was useless along with Drenthe make up your mind lmao. But yeah well done to Raul definitely should get his spot in the National team back but probably wouldn't get a run. Only off the bench especially with the likes of Torres and Villa in front of him.

Again I am proven right! Raul is deserving of a NT spot. Marcelo is class on the wing' date=' Huntelaar is gonna make it big, and Higuain does fine on the wing, although I doubt he'll be happy lol. We should play 3 forwards, Raul - Huntelaar - Higuain, with Raul a little more central than Higuain. still I am exuberant after this win.[/quote']

What about Robben??

What about Robben??

Yeah, he really is playing a very important role for Real atm. Similar to the role Ronaldo played for ManUtd last season. He may not be banging in as many goals as Ronaldo did but he is scoring a fare share of them, plus he is creating loads of chances for Real. He has a lot to contribute in every goal they score. ;)

Can't believe I missed the first half :eek:. I bet now I'm watching the second half there will be no more goals :rolleyes:. More importantly though for Madrid, is that Brcelona are behind to bottom of the league local rivals Espanyol.

P.S. After Marcelo's disaster start to the season at left back, he seems a completely different player on the wing. All along me and a few others on here were saying move him up to the wing, and as soon as Juande does, he starts playing very well.

Real - Espanyol 2-0

Guti just scored a nice FK... and right after Raul added 2nd after Marcelo's pass

Guess the subs payed off ;)

And comon.... I mean, I've told you my oppinion about Heinze before, but after again watching him this week against Liverpool/Espanyol , I'd rather have Cantera product given a chance.... or M. Torres (who's also our product)

Real - Espanyol 2-0

Guti just scored a nice FK... and right after Raul added 2nd after Marcelo's pass

Guess the subs payed off ;)

And comon.... I mean' date=' I've told you my oppinion about Heinze before, but after again watching him this week against Liverpool/Espanyol , I'd rather have Cantera product given a chance.... or M. Torres (who's also our product)[/quote']

Definitely!

I laugh in every match Heinze plays in. Bet that Salgado or any youth player can perform better.

What is Torres doing on the bench !?

A terrible match by Madrid until the subs came on.

Lass Diarra is growing to be a superb signing.

I wonder if the old Diarra has a chance of playing after his return from injury.

Definitely!

I laugh in every match Heinze plays in. Bet that Salgado or any youth player can perform better.

What is Torres doing on the bench !?

A terrible match by Madrid until the subs came on.

Lass Diarra is growing to be a superb signing.

I wonder if the old Diarra has a chance of playing after his return from injury.

Ya, and I am REALLY suprised. I mean, when they 1st signed him, I was very annoyed even and thought that there wouldn't be any place for him, but now...

I have to eat my words. He was great a signing so far. Hopefully he'll play like this further...