• Yes, he will help Real Madrid.
    • No, he will be a flop.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread At least it was Barca tho' date=' treble winners with the worlds best attack, not like they lost like this..... [YOUTUBE']rWTaJOQaj08[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread

Re: Official Real Madrid Thread Hala Madrid We taking La Decima this year

Ten magnificent wins in a row!

It seems Barcelona peaked early in the season and its affecting them now.

Thanks to Atletico:D But hope they give us no trouble next week B)

Ya, hopefully ;) But I still think that even if it's Madrid derby, we should let some of our players rest (for Liverpool game) and let some other prove, if they can do something (V. der Vaart, maybe Bueno, Drenthe or few others)

Ya' date=' hopefully ;) But I still think that even if it's Madrid derby, we should let some of our players rest (for Liverpool game) and let some other prove, if they can do something (V. der Vaart, maybe Bueno, Drenthe or few others)[/quote']

Not that easy.

Atletico have dropped many many points so they'll be hungry for a win or at least an upset.

Coming all this way(from 12 points to 4) we shouldn't rest any player, we just have to keep winning.

Not that easy.

Atletico have dropped many many points so they'll be hungry for a win or at least an upset.

Coming all this way(from 12 points to 4) we shouldn't rest any player' date=' we just have to keep winning.[/quote']

Well, I mean, it's very important to continue our winning ways and even more important, since it's the 2nd most important derby (only El Clasico) is more important, but I also think that we should get rid of "CL loosers" sticker and go through quarter-final (My priority is CL, not Primera)

How do you guys rate Huntelaar?

I think hes a great player' date=' but people ive spoke to have said Madrid are thinking of getting rid of him?

TBH its must be just speculation as he has oonly been at Real for a couple of months?[/quote']

I don't think he will leave as he only just came. Well, to be honest, I didn't watch him too match in Eredivisie and I've seen only 3 games for him in his white shirt, so I won't judge right now ;)

Guest Football8

1-1 Draw, Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid. Forlan giving Atletico the lead then Huntelaar scoring. We need Pepe imo, we started with a odd formation. The defending was poor tonight. :o

I hate Sergio Kun Aguero..still six points clear though. :D

Well, i would not hate him that much after his performance against Real if i were you. Yes, he did sink the Barca ship, but it was he who got in the cross for Forlan to finish against Real. ;):).

Anyway, the gap may have widened to 6 points but Real are still very much in the race. Things are really spicing up in the La Liga. :):D

They need to clear the whole squad and bring in better players.

Sergio Ramos - Most overrated player.

Pepe - Poo

Cannavaro - Too old

Heinze - No wonder United sold him

Gago - Overrated

Marcelo - Poo

Guti - Cheat

Raul - Decent but too old

RVN - Same as Raul

I would keep the 3 dutchman midfield and bloody well play VDV more and Casillas as well of course.

This may seem cynical and you can say I only based this on the Liverpool game but at the end of the day its the truth, 4-0 is so embarrassing.

Oh yeah LOL at all Madrid fans. :) I'm welcome to be shot down.

Pepe - Poo

Cannavaro - Too old

Gago - Overrated

Marcelo - Poo

Guti - Cheat

RVN - Same as Raul

I would keep the 3 dutchman midfield and bloody well play VDV more and Casillas as well of course.

This may seem cynical and you can say I only based this on the Liverpool game but at the end of the day its the truth' date=' 4-0 is so embarrassing.

Oh yeah LOL at all Madrid fans. :) [b']I'm welcome to be shot down[/b].

Pow Pow.

Don't kick people when they are down. Even if it's Real.

LMAO..

How shocking were Real ? :rolleyes:

Wheres realx7madrid? :P

Liverpool turned you lot inside out' date=' well played 'pool as much as it kills me to say it..[/quote']

and realx7madrid sed that gago is just as good as carrick, i think hes honestly blind.

gago is just worth 91 no more carrick is way better doesnt give the ball away as much as gago :S!

LMAO

Pepe - Poo

Cannavaro - Too old

Gago - Overrated

Marcelo - Poo

Guti - Cheat

RVN - Same as Raul

This may seem cynical and you can say I only based this on the Liverpool game but at the end of the day its the truth' date=' 4-0 is so embarrassing.

Oh yeah LOL at all Madrid fans. :) I'm welcome to be shot down.[/quote']

When you say Sergio Ramos is overrated...if you mean on SM, yes hes not worthy of the 95 due to poor performances this season. But he has the quality to even be a 96 player. He is just having a shocking season. He got 95 quite fairly in the last changes and he looks like he is going to lose it now. Wouldn't say he is the most overrated player because his ability is great, just out of form. The most overrated player is probably Alex:p:D

Yes, Real Madrid were shocking today...but you shouldn't just draw those conclusions based on one game...you said it yourself. Gago didn't play up to standards but that doesn't mean he is overrated. Yes Carrick is better but that's a diff story:p

Guest Football8

You can't just judge by one game against a top European side for the past couple of years. Real Madrid need to buy some world class players this summer and a new manager, if Juande Ramos wins us the league, keep him, otherwise let him finish of his contract. A TOP priority is to buy a world class winger, no excuses, since Robinho's exit we haven't had much success down the left hand side. With Ruud Van Nistelrooy coming back we will have enough strikers, Raúl, Van Nistelrooy, Higuain and Huntelaar. Also we will have Mahamadou Diarra (better version of Lass) back, who will partner Sneijder in the center. With Robben on the right and the World Class winger on the left. Having Gago and Lass as back up is great. We need to swap Marcelo for Heinze at left back. That should that and maybe be bring in a few world class players, even if it replaces our starters.

Guest Football8

i dont think we will see realx07madrid on here for a while tbh :P.

and just one word on mousey1 (who was persuaded to buy gago by reals glistening report of him)- a class numpty :(

One game doesn't sum up a players life. I bet most people only saw Real Madrid play today. :o